HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Cops offers to let a homeless shop lifter go free, what u think happens
Posted by: You already know... ()
Date: October 09, 2019 07:37PM

Re: Cops offers to let a homeless shop lifter go free, what u think happens
Posted by: UDWUM ()
Date: October 09, 2019 07:52PM

Making a thread that's just a link is a dick move.

Posted by: Twin Cities = Communism ()
Date: October 09, 2019 07:56PM

Trump is going to have a huge rally there tomorrow night, the Mayor of Minneapolis tried to scare Trump off by overcharging for the arena. He also tried to bully the police who support Trump.

Besides the Somali community and the shit faced libs like Al Franken, Minnesota loves Trump. Fuck you very much.

Posted by: trouble brewing ()
Date: October 09, 2019 09:30PM

It sounds like the cop knew he wasn't allowed to arrest niggers. He will lose his job over this.

Posted by: Vienna Virginia commuter ()
Date: October 09, 2019 10:09PM

On my afternoon drive through the shithole that is Vienna Virginia I saw a cop sitting on a bench by the Outback talking to a homeless dude. Dude had a shopping cart loaded with his belongings. Not sure if it was just a welfare check or a prelude to taking him for a ride. Some days you will see anywhere from 6-10 homeless people at various locations along 123 in Vienna. Has got to be a concern to the residents as to how it will effect their property values. Also, Vienna seems to have a lot of vacant retail space. Come visit my posh store, dont mind the homeless dude out front. WTF? Is Vienna the next San Francisco?

Posted by: she looks like lizzie ()
Date: October 09, 2019 10:46PM

acts like lizzie too

This forum powered by Phorum.