HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: meade watch 2019 ()
Date: September 26, 2019 05:33PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kq85FDf2aE

Are Demons really attacking Meade or is his denial getting burst that he alone is responsible for his fucked up life?
Attachments:
meadesatanIBS.gif

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: eesh was right...... ()
Date: September 26, 2019 05:38PM

He's gonna go postal.....

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: health wise he is old as fuck ()
Date: September 26, 2019 05:47PM

eesh was right...... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He's gonna go postal.....


Maybe... It might just be the natural progression.

Meade's lifestyle as a "ne'er do well" is coming to a close.

He is grieving.



Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: Poor fool ()
Date: September 26, 2019 06:37PM

Meade needs to see a therapist. I really think it would do him some good.

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: Enquiring Minds ()
Date: September 26, 2019 07:14PM

Is Meade going full retard for views?

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: Rebuke the Anti-Christ Trump ()
Date: September 26, 2019 07:38PM

Meade just needs to rebuke the Satan anti-christ Trump. Trump's demonic sins and demons are after Meade.

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: Meade Psychiatrist, Dr. E. Nemma ()
Date: September 26, 2019 07:52PM

Poor fool Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade needs to see a therapist. I really think it
> would do him some good.

He's taking a psychology class, imagine him going to the teacher and asking him what to do against demonic attacks. Why would Satan give a toss about Meade Skelton when clearly all his power is being drained on possessing Donald Trump and the entire Trump administration?
Attachments:
trump_evil_spell.jpg

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: Pat Robert's son ()
Date: September 26, 2019 09:13PM

health wise he is old as fuck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh was right...... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He's gonna go postal.....
>
>
> Maybe... It might just be the natural
> progression.
>
> Meade's lifestyle as a "ne'er do well" is coming
> to a close.
>
> He is grieving.
>
>
>
> Denial
> Anger
> Bargaining
> Depression
> Acceptance

I predict Meade will graduate, get his Associate's Degree and become a singing preacher. We may see him soon on the 700 Club!

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: Sucks to be Meade ()
Date: September 26, 2019 09:38PM

Pat Robert's son Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> health wise he is old as fuck Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > eesh was right...... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > He's gonna go postal.....
> >
> >
> > Maybe... It might just be the natural
> > progression.
> >
> > Meade's lifestyle as a "ne'er do well" is
> coming
> > to a close.
> >
> > He is grieving.
> >
> >
> >
> > Denial
> > Anger
> > Bargaining
> > Depression
> > Acceptance
>
> I predict Meade will graduate, get his Associate's
> Degree and become a singing preacher. We may see
> him soon on the 700 Club!

Meade's voice wasn't good enough to sing solo on National Television when it was in its prime. If the 700 club decides they need a singing preacher they are going to go for some 20-something whose voice and appearance won't get the audience to change the channel.
Attachments:
meadefattttsssst.gif

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: Meade Train ()
Date: September 26, 2019 10:22PM

Sucks to be Meade Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pat Robert's son Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > health wise he is old as fuck Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > eesh was right...... Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > He's gonna go postal.....
> > >
> > >
> > > Maybe... It might just be the natural
> > > progression.
> > >
> > > Meade's lifestyle as a "ne'er do well" is
> > coming
> > > to a close.
> > >
> > > He is grieving.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Denial
> > > Anger
> > > Bargaining
> > > Depression
> > > Acceptance
> >
> > I predict Meade will graduate, get his
> Associate's
> > Degree and become a singing preacher. We may
> see
> > him soon on the 700 Club!
>
> Meade's voice wasn't good enough to sing solo on
> National Television when it was in its prime. If
> the 700 club decides they need a singing preacher
> they are going to go for some 20-something whose
> voice and appearance won't get the audience to
> change the channel.

Meade's voice has improved over the years. He is in his prime and looks 28 years old. He will be on TV before long.

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: peep ()
Date: September 26, 2019 10:43PM

Meade should consult with Dr. Fairfax.

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: who is using witchcraft? ()
Date: September 26, 2019 10:44PM

Also, what was the nasty comment one of you made? That he is gay?

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: Hasselhoffesque ()
Date: September 26, 2019 10:51PM

Meade should focus his efforts on building a fanbase in Europe, specifically in the German speaking countries (all three of them). Especially Germany. His Germanic build won’t be off putting as it’s what people in those parts are used to seeing. He could be the second coming of David Hasselhoff.

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: It's the damn bird ()
Date: September 26, 2019 11:00PM

These problems started when he bought Donald the Budgie. Listen how much noise the damn bird makes when he tries to rebuke the demons.

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: Bullishit on that.. ()
Date: September 26, 2019 11:50PM

Hasselhoffesque Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade should focus his efforts on building a
> fanbase in Europe, specifically in the German
> speaking countries (all three of them). Especially
> Germany. His Germanic build won’t be off putting
> as it’s what people in those parts are used to
> seeing. He could be the second coming of David
> Hasselhoff.


Real Germans see through the fraud of Meade and his fantasy of refering to being a lardass as a 'Germanic Build'.

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: What are you talking about? ()
Date: September 27, 2019 01:20AM

Meade Train Wrote:

>
> Meade's voice has improved over the years. He is
> in his prime and looks 28 years old. He will be on
> TV before long.

Have you heard his latest music video?

Do you honestly think his voice used to sound worse than it does here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNgCt6C8T_U

He certainly doesn't look 28 in this video.
Attachments:
meadewarnble.gif

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: lazy fat fuck ()
Date: September 27, 2019 01:17PM

hes not even in school full time and complaining about coursework.

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: 98dfkjf ()
Date: September 27, 2019 07:15PM

I'm almost certain that's now how you display a mural on a wall.

All bunched up and improperly hung that thing won't last long.

And on that note I have to guess the mural is hiding something VERY important.

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: it's already fucking down! LOL! ()
Date: September 28, 2019 12:31AM

guess he didn't like the feedback he was getting

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: and a new one is up! ()
Date: September 28, 2019 12:33AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKd3Jn1yW0g

commentary to follow once I have watched it

Re: New Meade vlog.... IBS demons and suicidal thoughts.
Posted by: Yikes ! ()
Date: September 28, 2019 02:48AM

I made it to one minute 22 secs before I had to frantically hit 'stop'.

I gotta give Meade credit for keeping on with his efforts to do whatever it is that he does. But HFS it's hard to listen to him.

I'm surprised those two South Park guys haven't worked Meade into the story line yet.

This forum powered by Phorum.