HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
He was wounded in the El Paso shooting and lauded for his bravery. Now police say his heroic story isn’t true
Posted by: GUESS THE RACE ()
Date: September 12, 2019 12:34PM

chris-grant-el-paso-survivor-live-video_

Re: He was wounded in the El Paso shooting and lauded for his bravery. Now police say his heroic story isn’t true
Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: September 12, 2019 12:49PM

Shocking

Re: He was wounded in the El Paso shooting and lauded for his bravery. Now police say his heroic story isn’t true
Posted by: Dnnd ()
Date: September 12, 2019 12:51PM

U kidding me, he helped build the pyramids

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: September 12, 2019 03:24PM

There is only two heroes on the planer, President Donald Trump and me. Everyone else is a coward!

Posted by: Jonah Ryan ()
Date: September 12, 2019 03:34PM

They need to just let this go.

You need to ask yourself - if this were some severely autistic kid, would you take his prize away from him and call him a liar? Of course not. Well... I shouldn't have to spell this out for you people.

Posted by: Trump is a Liar! #Allliesfolks ()
Date: September 12, 2019 03:40PM

Trump?

Isn't Trump at every major shooting or event racing and saving people? Like he did at the World Trade Centers on 9/11?

This forum powered by Phorum.