HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
I’m Italian and fredo, Dego wop, wop, spaghetti bender, does not upset me in any way
Posted by: C Cuomo ()
Date: August 13, 2019 08:42AM

Just don’t say, “ya sistiz ass” or I will throw you down an elevator shaft

Re: I’m Italian and fredo, Dego wop, wop, spaghetti bender, does not upset me in any way
Posted by: Hey Guido ()
Date: August 13, 2019 08:52AM

Spoken like a true Goombah. You in the NYC waste management business? Ever helped Donnie with getting things done?

If Cuomo looks under that rock you can betcha ass Trump's Jewish lawyer and proctologist will file a motion in court to suppress it.

Re: I’m Italian and fredo, Dego wop, wop, spaghetti bender, does not upset me in any way
Posted by: mario brothers ()
Date: August 13, 2019 09:59AM

italians totally get pissed over stuff like this, just head up to jersey sometime, pick out some random dude keep calling him “Giuseppe”, see how long it takes before you get smacked upside the head

Posted by: Snn ()
Date: August 13, 2019 10:03AM

mario brothers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> italians totally get pissed over stuff like this,
> just head up to jersey sometime, pick out some
> random dude keep calling him “Giuseppe”, see
> how long it takes before you get smacked upside
> the head

You been watching too much jersey shore.

Posted by: Yo Fredo ()
Date: August 13, 2019 10:51AM

Whas up my garlic eatin guido?

Posted by: Tan supremacist ()
Date: August 13, 2019 11:11AM

Anglos get upset when you point out the superiority of the Mediterranean races. While our ancestors were building architectural wonders and developing advanced mathematical equations, there’s were still swinging from trees and living in mud huts.

Posted by: Trump.4Evuh ()
Date: August 13, 2019 04:33PM

Hey, you...yeah, you OP...you fucking jabroni! Shut the fuck up before I cum...all over ya' sistaz azz!

Posted by: Pauly Walnuts ()
Date: August 13, 2019 05:41PM

Trump.4Evuh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, you...yeah, you OP...you fucking jabroni!
> Shut the fuck up before I cum...all over ya'
> sistaz azz!

Don’t fucking make me come ova thea

This forum powered by Phorum.