HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Walmart execs talk about taking risks, trade issues at shareholder rally and analyst meeting
Posted by: please put them in jail ()
Date: June 10, 2019 03:26PM

mcmillon2019shareholders-255x180.jpg (walmart "i decide your fate" dictator mouthing off)

https://talkbusiness.net/2019/06/walmart-execs-talk-about-taking-risks-trade-issues-at-shareholder-rally-and-analyst-meeting/

40 years ago multiple towns across USA sued to keep WALMART out of their town. What they do is ruin America.

Walmart admitted to making exclusive "distribution deals" with china (cheap products they can mark up 400%). Where is Made in USA? locked out of walmart. Walmart uses illegal aliens locked in at night to stock shelves.

TODAY'S CEO'S have zero in: they are merely employees who have nothing to loose and everything to gain from making deals with china and arranging GOLDEN PARACHUTE for themselves.

TAKING RISKS? COME AGAIN? the ceo are NOT major share holders. FCC during Bill Clinton made sure that share holders demanding fake CEO can run with the money and be protected by men with weapons (police) to perform what is: bank robbery.

K-MART received allot of business from me, Sears too before they changed their format to be china friendly. WALMART: practically no business from me.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.