HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rosenstein ass rapes Jim Comey
Posted by: This some funny shit ()
Date: May 13, 2019 11:27PM

Former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein strikes back at James Comey, calling him 'partisan pundit'

The Baltimore Sun

Rod Rosenstein, in his first day of public appearances since ending a stormy tenure as U.S. deputy attorney general, defended his role in President Donald Trump’s abrupt firing of former FBI director James Comey, whom he called a “partisan pundit.”

Rosenstein’s speech Monday night at the Greater Baltimore Committee’s annual meeting came after Comey — a sharp critic of Trump’s — recently criticized Rosenstein in a New York Times Op-Ed for giving a speech quoting the president on the importance of the rule of law. Trump, Comey wrote, “eats your soul in small bites.”

Rosenstein struck back Monday night.

“Now the former director seems to be acting as a partisan pundit, selling books and earning speaking fees while speculating about the strength of my character and the fate of my immortal soul,” Rosenstein said at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel. “I kid you not. That is disappointing. Speculating about souls is not a job for police and prosecutors. Generally we base our opinions on eyewitness testimony."

Rosenstein also criticized Comey for his handling of an investigation into a private email server used by Hillary Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee.

Rosenstein said Comey “chose to send a letter to the Congress on the eve of the election stating that one of the presidential candidates was under criminal investigation, expecting that letter to be released immediately to the public. Those actions in my view were not within the realm of reasonable decisions."

Comey, who has delivered speeches around the country — including in Baltimore — about his tenure, has said he faced a difficult decision in effectively going public with the Clinton email investigation. But he has said he doesn’t second-guess his decision.

In his speech, Rosenstein said he was determined to protect the independence of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russan interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Comey was fired in May 2017. In doing so, the White House pointed to a memo by Rosenstein in which he criticized the director's handling of the investigation of Clinton's email server.

Rosenstein said critics believed the ouster was part of an effort to derail the Russia investigation.

But Rosenstein told the business executives and dignitaries Monday night: “I was responsible for that investigation. I would never allow anyone to interfere with that investigation.”

Vid:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/05/14/rosenstein-calls-comey-partisan-pundit-sot-cooper-ac360-vpx.cnn

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rosenstein ass rapes Jim Comey
Posted by: ..... ()
Date: May 13, 2019 11:34PM

I sense much butt hurt coming from Gerry

Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: May 13, 2019 11:49PM

All of those rat fucks worked for the big rat commie fuck, His name is Obama/Hillary

Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: May 14, 2019 11:32PM

Roddy is just trying to play nice so they wont prosecute him..throwing Comey under the bus, trying to save his own ass

Posted by: exactly ()
Date: May 14, 2019 11:49PM

Mark j Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Roddy is just trying to play nice so they wont
> prosecute him..throwing Comey under the bus,
> trying to save his own ass

yup, and it's gonna be awesome when he starts naming names

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.