HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Hey glorious Americans! Share your accomplishments over the past 2 years and how your life has progressed. We all know what libs have been doing.
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: March 23, 2019 02:57PM

The Trumpconomy has treated us well. Share your successes.

Re: Hey glorious Americans! Share your accomplishments over the past 2 years and how your life has progressed. We all know what libs have been doing.
Posted by: Ajkdr ()
Date: March 23, 2019 03:16PM

The trump economy hasn’t done shit for people in my situation, but I didn’t vote for trump to help me, I voted to help America.

Re: Hey glorious Americans! Share your accomplishments over the past 2 years and how your life has progressed. We all know what libs have been doing.
Posted by: Climber ()
Date: March 23, 2019 03:22PM

Before trump, I was struggling to find a decent paying job with my sociology degree. Since trump, I’ve found a Fortune 500 IT company that’s expanded to the point where they are hiring people like me and training us to become IT experts . I didn’t vote trump in 2016 but I definitely will in 2020. Thanks trump.

Posted by: College grad ()
Date: March 23, 2019 03:56PM

I stayed in college an extra year because the Obama economy was so bad the only jobs available were part time or seasonal minimum wage jobs. When I graduated in 2018 I already had several job offers. Recruiters came to the university to seek out employees because of the difficulty in finding people. I was given a signing bonus and tuition reimbursement. It was a dream come true.

Posted by: Sanitation Engineering ()
Date: March 23, 2019 04:10PM

I have a job at VCU!
Attachments:
00F0D839-E362-4B80-8BFD-3EB58A690E51.jpeg

This forum powered by Phorum.