HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I’ve decided if I haven’t made something of myself by the time I’m 40, I will commit seppuku
Posted by: Death by dishonor ()
Date: February 10, 2019 08:08PM

I recently converted to Shintoism and one of the aspects that attracted me to it was the emphasis on honoring ones family. I’m thirty and haven’t done much with my life. I’ve decided to finish school and become someone important. If I cannot do this by the time I’m 40 I will be very ashamed. If this happens, I will commit seppuku to bring honor to my family.
Attachments:
7C642DBE-FA8D-4C0E-B464-CE7E110DC860.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I’ve decided if I haven’t made something of myself by the time I’m 40, I will commit seppuku
Posted by: Hey fuck up ()
Date: February 10, 2019 08:10PM

Why wait until you are forty?

Re: I’ve decided if I haven’t made something of myself by the time I’m 40, I will commit seppuku
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 10, 2019 09:20PM

You may think you haven't done enough to honorably remain living. But just think how dishonorable all Republicans are. They don't even understand the concept of honor. The last thing we need right now is people who do at the very least understand it and understand real national pride like the Japanese to kill themselves. All we'll have left are the horrible baby boomer scum of the earth that would sell their mothers to an oligarch for a stolen petrol ruble.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2019 09:21PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Posted by: Zen garden ()
Date: February 10, 2019 10:07PM

It’s commendable that you want to make something of your self at this stage in your life. At 30, you are still relatively young and have plenty of time to make something of your self. As long as you aren’t some lazy liberal welfare leech, you will bring honor to your self and family.

Posted by: Fate ()
Date: February 11, 2019 11:31AM

Commit suicide by seppuku it’s your fate. I hope you die slow from the puncture of the blade.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.