HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
What does Gerry and it any liberal think when a black sings the national anthem?
Date: January 10, 2019 07:09PM

Is it a set back to you Gerry? Or to any libtard?

Re: What does Gerry and it any liberal think when a black sings the national anthem?
Posted by: THIS THREAD IS RACIST!! ()
Date: January 10, 2019 07:22PM

Attachments:
1547155025977.jpg

Re: What does Gerry and it any liberal think when a black sings the national anthem?
Date: January 10, 2019 07:30PM

HAHAHAJA!

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: January 10, 2019 09:35PM

The best the national anthem was ever sung was by a black woman. Whitney Houston at the super bowl.

Posted by: Yes we can ()
Date: January 10, 2019 09:36PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The best the national anthem was ever sung was by
> a black woman. Whitney Houston at the super bowl.

You must hate her.

Posted by: uy3e4 ()
Date: January 10, 2019 10:38PM

Date: January 11, 2019 12:20AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> The best the national anthem was ever sung was by
> a black woman. Whitney Houston at the super bowl.

And, Gerry tries to save it and make it look like he's not a racist. There are those of us who know better though.

Date: January 11, 2019 04:28AM

Save what? Listen you faggot. Go suck on a dildo you flaming rightard homo. You're lucky this is the internet or I would have have kicked a glass bottle up tour ass by now.

Date: January 11, 2019 04:30AM

I swear these motherfuckers were born women. They just swing off your dick all day. Its like having a nagging wife. WTF is wrong with these freaks.

Posted by: Gerry Go Cunt Punch yer Mum ()
Date: January 11, 2019 08:29AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Save what? Listen you faggot. Go suck on a dildo
> you flaming rightard homo. You're lucky this is
> the internet or I would have have kicked a glass
> bottle up tour ass by now.

Anytime you want to "tour" my ass , faggot...name a time...You are a internet tough guy Faggot, Mark.

This forum powered by Phorum.