HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Trump brags about approval rating hours after Bush’s funeral: ‘Working hard, thank you!’
Posted by: Something is Wrong With Donnie ()
Date: December 06, 2018 07:08AM

I remember after my wife's dad's funeral she was super-sad. I wanted to cheer her up so I decided to spend 20 minutes telling her what a great husband I was and what a great job I was doing for her!

Also, why was Trump wearing so much make up at a funeral?

Re: Trump brags about approval rating hours after Bush’s funeral: ‘Working hard, thank you!’
Posted by: sureokkk ()
Date: December 06, 2018 07:52AM

He was visibly bored/angry to be at an event not about him - even a funeral. Sick lonely man

Re: Trump brags about approval rating hours after Bush’s funeral: ‘Working hard, thank you!’
Posted by: good for donnie ()
Date: December 06, 2018 08:30AM

Trump was just trying to cheer everyone up by pointing out how great he is

Posted by: Funerals are boring ()
Date: December 06, 2018 08:32AM

I wouldn't have even gone. Send Pence. Send Ryan, make him do something worhtwhile because he's been a useless asshole.

Posted by: sureokkk ()
Date: December 06, 2018 09:00AM

Posted by: no one likes dirty don ()
Date: December 06, 2018 09:01AM

Posted by: Slick Willie at it again ()
Date: December 06, 2018 09:43AM

Clinton was trying to pick up Michelle O

Posted by: gxepy ()
Date: December 06, 2018 09:50AM

no one likes dirty don Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

This forum powered by Phorum.