HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fmr Federal Prosecutor: Mueller’s Playing Three Dimensional Chess, Trump’s Team is Playing Tic-Tac-Toe
Posted by: dark clouds gathering ()
Date: December 05, 2018 07:33PM

Former federal prosecutor Gene Rossi

“Bob Mueller speaks deliberately,” Mueller said. “He seems to want us to know there’s more that he’s not sharing right now. ..What do you think he’s doing here in that blended message?”

“Robert Mueller’s playing three-dimensional chess and the Trump team is playing Tic Tac Toe, ” Rossi replied.

He continued on: “Rudy Giuliani said this is all bupkes. What I say is ‘Holy Cow!'”

Furthering his explanation, the seasoned federal prosecutor added: “The number, Ari, you have to focus on is 19. You also have to focus on the phrase ‘non-exhaustive list.’ The 19 refers to what I call the meetings and debriefings. It could be in the grand jury. Those lasted probably about — on average– three hours, maybe more. That’s about 60 hours of information provided to various parts of the Department of Justice including probably the tax division where I used to roll. The phrase ‘non-exhaustive list,’ that’s a holy cow for one reason––because it’s non-exhaustive… With the utmost respect to that congressman [Meadows], I don’t think he knows how to read and he’s not a prosecutor.”

This forum powered by Phorum.