HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
What’s a vpn and it’s purpose?
Posted by: Yes we csn ()
Date: October 23, 2018 07:11AM

Why do u need a vpn

Re: What’s a vpn and it’s purpose?
Date: October 23, 2018 07:46AM

I'll let Gerry answer. He knows everything.

Lol!

Posted by: answer. ()
Date: October 23, 2018 07:53AM

It's what Gerrymanderer2's handlers provide him to make it appear that he is posting from the US, when in fact he is in Russia.

Posted by: Kirby ()
Date: November 14, 2018 02:51PM

To access sites, forums blocked in your home country

Posted by: 9myey ()
Date: November 14, 2018 02:57PM

zero if you use it without reading ALL OF THE SOURCE CODE for the platform and ALL OF THE MICROCODE for the hardware

(your just a fool - so "just do it")

Posted by: e4nnu ()
Date: November 14, 2018 03:00PM

It means your susceptible to "heart throb", an encryption hole that let's linux ubuntu maintainers (foreign attackers who paid to get into the jobs) get into your systems. it was "un-noticed" by authorities for only TEN YEARS.

it was one of thousands of bugs with "security" software and hardware

Posted by: fcl49 ()
Date: November 14, 2018 03:01PM

it will prevent a child from deleting your files IF A FOREIGN ATTACKER DOESN'T INSTRUCT THE CHILD ON THE INTERNET TO 'FOLLOW CERTAIN INSTRUCTIONS' - which they might do to, say, get a game running

Posted by: y7wx9 ()
Date: November 14, 2018 03:02PM

Kirby Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To access sites, forums blocked in your home
> country

ET phone home

will hang him if i catch him

lots of fun

Posted by: spoofer ()
Date: November 14, 2018 03:50PM

depending en you isp they can report the activities with out the vpn

Posted by: Jeorge B. ()
Date: November 14, 2018 03:56PM

VPN is needed to visit sites, get an access to different apps, platforms, that are blocked. For instance, Youtube is blocked in China (and half of the Internet), different messengers blocked in Iran, Saudi Arabia. People use different VPNs (really, there are lots vpnservicepro.com) to bypass restrictions.

Posted by: Wiki WIki ()
Date: November 14, 2018 04:01PM

Oh christ.

VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. It's an internet connect that allows a user to access files and programs on private network.

Think of it as a second PC you are using but in a PC window.

Posted by: Oliver89 ()
Date: January 14, 2020 10:48PM

Didn’t you pay attention that sites began to be blocked too often because of complaints of assholes? Any trifling reason can become a reason for contacting the police or hosting. This is so stupid. Not to mention watching music or movies on YouTube without access problems .. Do we live in a digital world? Not a damn thing ..

Posted by: MarcusWin ()
Date: January 14, 2020 11:31PM

All I need on the Internet is to watch new TV shows or videos on YouTube. I don't care that they can be closed for access. I’m already used to using VPN almost constantly - https://www.vpnside.com/ Mac has always been more secure but sometimes I just need access to the resource. It is useless to prohibit and close something on the Internet and block by IP if VPN can be installed openly)

Posted by: Grigorii ()
Date: April 22, 2020 04:04PM

A virtual private network (VPN) gives you online privacy and anonymity by creating a private network from a public internet connection. VPNs mask your internet protocol (IP) address so your online actions are virtually untraceable. Most important, VPN services establish secure and encrypted connections to provide greater privacy than even a secured Wi-Fi hotspot.

Posted by: DanilaBoss ()
Date: April 22, 2020 04:08PM

Hi there. Using a vpn is very important, because it can protect your connection and guarantees you safety and anonymity. I am always using a vpn, just to ensure that everything is ok and I cannot be tracked. Using a vpn may be very useful, especially today, when the technologies are really developed. That's why you need protection. By the way, I would recommend you to also use a VPN test, so you can be sure that your vpn really works and is qualitative. I have a lot of experience in that area, so trust me, it's very important

Posted by: It Geek ()
Date: April 22, 2020 04:16PM

It allows you to suck a dick (circumcised only) through a CAT 6 or better ethernet cable. Highly recommended servicing.

This forum powered by Phorum.