HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Depraved Republicans Use Texas School Shooting to Post Fake Facebook Pages
Posted by: Disgusting ()
Date: May 19, 2018 11:21AM

"The fake (Facebook) accounts included the name of Dimitrios Pagourtzis, the 17-year-old student and suspect who police say is now in custody, and included a photo taken from his Facebook that had been changed to include a hat from Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign."

Too late to correct - millions of mouth-breathing Trump supporters will believe the propaganda lies. You people disgust me.

Re: Depraved Republicans Use Texas School Shooting to Post Fake Facebook Pages
Posted by: Hillary Hat Goes With Madness ()
Date: May 19, 2018 11:37AM

I believe that, nothing fake there at all, STFU stupid

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 19, 2018 11:38AM

Trumptards are the scum of the earth.

Posted by: njjjft ()
Date: May 19, 2018 11:50AM

Hillary Hat Goes With Madness Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believe that, nothing fake there at all, STFU
> stupid

of course its true and of course you dont believe it - that is the whole point of lying to morons like you. So easily fooled and so cock-sure about the lies you are told. You are one of millions of useful idiots being weaponized against our country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/05/18/fake-facebook-accounts-and-viral-lies-multiply-in-hours-after-santa-fe-school-shooting/?utm_term=.8282592ba4db

Posted by: All the News thats Fit to Fake ()
Date: May 19, 2018 12:32PM

Figured they used Facebook - its how all Trumpers get their news. Well that and Rush and InfoWars.

This forum powered by Phorum.