HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Hans Asperger, the Austrian paediatrician whose name describes a form of autism, actively assisted in the murder of disabled children by the Nazis, according to two sets of new research
Posted by: This sure is interesting ()
Date: April 22, 2018 05:06PM

Re: Hans Asperger, the Austrian paediatrician whose name describes a form of autism, actively assisted in the murder of disabled children by the Nazis, according to two sets of new research
Posted by: X6ynh ()
Date: April 23, 2018 07:59AM

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/05/02/hillary-clinton-slams-new-law-banning-abortions-on-babies-with-down-syndrome/

Indiana approved a measure that Governor Mike Pence signed banning abortions done on babies if done because they have the genetic condition.

Hours after the ACLU filed a lawsuit against the new law seeking to overturn it in court, Clinton said she supported that pro-abortion lawsuit.

“I will defend a woman’s right to make her own health-care decisions,” Clinton said to a few hundred supporters packed into a sweltering recreation center. “I’ll tell ya, I’ll defend Planned Parenthood against these attacks. And I commend the women of this state, young and old, for standing up against this governor and this legislature.”

Re: Hans Asperger, the Austrian paediatrician whose name describes a form of autism, actively assisted in the murder of disabled children by the Nazis, according to two sets of new research
Posted by: MP9KV ()
Date: April 23, 2018 08:41AM

Good, maybe they will change the name to something that doesn't sound like Ass-burgers

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 23, 2018 09:11AM

So where was Hans when we really needed him...when Meade Skeleton was born?

Posted by: psycho. ()
Date: April 23, 2018 11:50AM

Where was he when the FFU forum pedophile was hatched?

The world would be a better place without the spawn of satan.

This forum powered by Phorum.