HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Google Pulls Malware From App Store After Half Million Android Users Fall Victim
Posted by: sputnik ()
Date: March 27, 2018 10:58PM

qr-droid.png

https://sputniknews.com/science/201803271062964051-google-malware-app-android/

(note - the use of the unkown image above is not intended to indicate an infected product or logo)

Re: Google Pulls Malware From App Store After Half Million Android Users Fall Victim
Posted by: mr advice ()
Date: March 28, 2018 10:58AM

My advice: MAKE SURE you download software from a registered business and ESPECIALLY from someone who's signed a LEGAL CONTRACT of "equity"

ALL APPS ON Apple App Store and Microsoft Store are first required to enter legal liability agreement (ie, that they are not muslims submitting viruses): Android leaves you legally open to foreign attacks

Windows-App-Store-Logo.jpg
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 10.51.54 AM.png

Re: Google Pulls Malware From App Store After Half Million Android Users Fall Victim
Posted by: tubbn ()
Date: March 29, 2018 09:59AM

I disagree!

Saying that google removes malware is the biggest lie! Google supports spreads malware: you could say they are the USA agent funding malware.

Google still has ALLOT of malware in it's app store - some of google are hostile foreigners who insure it stays there and is not "fixed".

The whole google/OS platform is malware.

there is no "license" by this software usable in court to prevent abuse - the GPL license as been continually re-edited by foreigners to carefully remove "liability"

Posted by: Adam1111R ()
Date: May 26, 2020 08:38AM

I agree with it because I don't believe that google removes the malware from the app store or google play. Some time ago I installed windows 10 on the computer and first weeks it worked perfectly after my computer began to thicken and I didn't understand why. I was in search of a problem for some days and finally, I came across https://removefile.com/sedlauncher-exe/ where is explained all about sedlauncher and why it is not good for our computer and how te remove it from the computer. I made all step by step and now my computer works without problems.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 29, 2022 07:05AM

Adam1111R Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree with it because I don't believe that
> google removes the malware from the app store or
> google play. Some time ago I installed windows 10
> on the computer and first weeks it worked
> perfectly after my computer began to thicken and I
> didn't understand why. I was in search of a
> problem for some days and finally, I came across
> https://removefile.com/sedlauncher-exe/ where is
> explained all about sedlauncher and why it is not
> good for our computer and how te remove it from
> the computer. I made all step by step and now my
> computer works without problems.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

This forum powered by Phorum.