HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...345678910111213AllNext
Current Page: 12 of 13
Re: Phillip Leiser really doesn't like it when we post about him, Karen or the law firm.
Posted by: ton o fcahs suing lizzie ()
Date: April 05, 2020 06:33PM

Are you drunk?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Phillip Leiser really doesn't like it when we post about him, Karen or the law firm.
Posted by: yes i am ()
Date: April 05, 2020 06:39PM

of course they did Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> get well soon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wonder if the Leisers sent Pedo Moreno a get
> well
> > card?
>
>
> and they hinted that they were sure miz would win
> a ton o fcahs suing lizzie

What about it?

Posted by: Optimism ()
Date: April 15, 2020 12:39PM

Posted today in another thread:
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3333733/3334094.html#msg-3334094

ccnuk
You can actually marry a Jew girl and get away with it, but, she's got to chase after you first. Never let her know you're interested first. You can date her once she's made it plain what she wants.

If you do get serious and she wants to marry you, she'll hint and hint and hint and finally come out and say it. Of course, you beg off "Sweetie, I love you and I'm happy, but, I've got to prepare myself for the day you're going to dump me, because once your parents introduce you to a "nice Jewish boy" who you know is a geek, but he's tolerable, you're gone!". She'll protest and say how much she loves you and it doesn't matter if you're not Jewish, but, you must be firm. "Sweetie, I know, but, I'm not Jewish, your parents will always hate me, there's going to be conflict and you'll resent me for it. Just let me know when they find that "nice Jewish boy" who's really a geek but he's tolerable for you. I'll miss you, but, I know it can't happen."

If she's serious, she won't go away. Finally, you tell her "OK, but, the oral keeps up even after the wedding night. I get open arms, open mouth and open legs on request. You don't have "headaches". "Not now, dear....." isn't in your vocabulary. Do you get my drift?"

"Oh, so you're profiling me, you think all Jewish....."

Hand up "Look, sweetie, I love you, yes I do, but, I'm not going down that road...."

She'll get mad, stomp off and her parents will be overjoyed. What they won't like is she spends a lot of time "mourning" you and won't meet any of those "nice Jewish boys" they've looked up for her. Finally, besotted and contrite, she comes back. She gives you a weekend fuckfest and sucks you dry and tells you how much she missed the taste of your cum and you don't consider her "unclean" when Her Monthly Visitor shows up. So you pull out the last stop.

"I'm going to record this and keep it, in case you forget". Then you ask her the questions. "Is it open arms, open legs, open mouth on request?" "You're not going to get headaches, right?"......you ask them all, record them, then make her say it to you positively. You email it to yourself and to a couple of your troll email addys. This is in case she decides to delete it from your computer or main email inbox.

It worked for me. I married my Jewish GF. I'm Catholic. We're happy. Only once did she try "not now, dear......". I got up to go for my phone and she figured it out quick. Off came the covers, off came her mightgown and she opened her arms, legs and mouth.

So you can do it, just be patient and prepared for her not to agree and dump you.

Attachments:
karen leiser craigslist.JPG

Posted by: She's not bad ()
Date: April 15, 2020 01:13PM

Who would hit it?
Attachments:
1010408_10201006133889849_452175249_n.jpg
10407321_10204633913662076_4196384391019933640_n.jpg

Posted by: not bad ()
Date: April 18, 2020 01:12PM

Would hit. Would even take her to dinner. She can't live with me if she gets custody of her kids though.

Posted by: but no penis pics! ()
Date: April 18, 2020 01:16PM

eesh was trying to get it on with her, but then sent her a snapshot of his dick

Posted by: Matchmaker ()
Date: April 18, 2020 01:26PM

I can't understand why Meade shuns her. Certainly not because she is a Jewess. It's his duty as a Christian to spread the Word, and she represents a prime conversion opportunity. Meade needs to step up to his calling.

Posted by: Basl is a faggot ()
Date: April 18, 2020 01:27PM

but no penis pics! Wrote:
> eesh was trying to get it on with her, but then
> sent her a snapshot of his dick

He's a flaming HOMOSEXUAL. This never happened.

Posted by: unnacceptable to meade ()
Date: April 18, 2020 01:28PM

She is a terrible housekeeper.

Also, she is a vegan, and will expect her husband to be was well.
(A vegan diet would actually be a good idea for meade, but since when does meade pursue good ideas?)

Posted by: get this "straight" ()
Date: April 18, 2020 01:39PM

Basl is a faggot Wrote:
> but no penis pics! Wrote:
> -----
> > eesh was trying to get it on with her, but then
> > sent her a snapshot of his dick
>
>
> He's a flaming HOMOSEXUAL. This never happened.

The only flaming homosexual is David Trinnes. All the others, including Eesh, Miz, lizzie, Tator, TJ, Katie, Kristy, Aaron, Megan, Josh, Matt, and more are all bisexual. There is not a single straight heterosexual in the lot. Megan's weasel and lizzie's ferrets might be the exceptions but who knows.

You sound like a closet homo yourself though by constantly perseverating about it.

Posted by: Not bisexual ()
Date: April 18, 2020 01:46PM

He's admitted to being gay. I will keep correcting you.

Posted by: Gayness is ok now anyway ()
Date: April 18, 2020 01:48PM

Not as if it is an insult in the 21st century. David is open about his gayness and it was not an impediment to him getting hired. Jordan Coyne probably even got some kind of LGBTQPZ credit for hiring him.
Attachments:
970893_10151511641996700_282918118_n.jpg
david trinnes attorney jordan coyne law firm va.jpg
david trinnes jordan coyne.png

Posted by: Just like bankruptcy isn't bad? ()
Date: April 18, 2020 01:50PM

I'm not saying it is but when you post incorrect info I'm going to correct you.

Posted by: It isn't ()
Date: April 18, 2020 01:54PM

Actually bankruptcy isn't that bad. If you're not planning to purchase or refinance a house within a couple years of a Chapter 7, you may not experience any negative effects at all.

Posted by: Just like bankruptcy isn't bad? ()
Date: April 18, 2020 01:57PM

lol..further proving what a worthless failure and loser basl is. 40 years old and never owned anything of his own.

Posted by: facts. ()
Date: April 18, 2020 01:59PM

Credit scores are relevant for taking out a home mortgage or large loan. Otherwise for many people they have little or no bearing. Credit cards are easily obtained even with no credit at all.

Eesh's bankruptcy was discharged over two years ago. Had eesh not prevailed in the adversary proceeding, he could have re-filed under Chapter 7 without the normal waiting period because no debts had been discharged. Not having any consumer debt discharged will help eesh's credit standing.

Fun Facts:
* A bankruptcy can drop your score as little as 50 points, to as much as 220 points.
* FICO estimates that it would take an average of 5 years for a person with a 680 or 700 credit score at the time of the bankruptcy to return to that score
* After four or five years, many people are be able to attain a good credit score range (700-749)

One thing that puzzles many people who file bankruptcy is that they receive multiple credit card offers right after their bankruptcy is completed. You’d think that a fresh bankruptcy would be a strong deterrent to lenders.

However, the banks know you won’t be able to file again for several years, so you are actually a better risk than you were before. Just make sure to read the fine print on any new debt you apply for, as many companies intentionally prey on people who recently filed bankruptcy by offering new lines of credit stuffed with fees, minimum payments, and extremely high interest rates.

https://www.credit.com/

Posted by: his credit score is 540 ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:01PM

Just like bankruptcy isn't bad? Wrote:
> lol..further proving what a worthless failure and
> loser basl is. 40 years old and never owned
> anything of his own.

+1000

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:06PM

Just like bankruptcy isn't bad? Wrote:
> lol..further proving what a worthless failure and
> loser basl is. 40 years old and never owned
> anything of his own.

The legal wins are major accomplishments. How would you--or anyone--know what eesh owns?

Posted by: He owns nothing never has ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:10PM

Well stupid whenever you're trying to sue someone you are able to see their assets.

Oh and it's kind of obvious a person doesn't own anything when they live in their dead parent's house and drive their dad's 2001 pickup truck.

Posted by: You are so delusional it's sad ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:15PM

Hi William. Wrote:
> The legal wins are major accomplishments.

LMFAO! Nothing says being a complete failure at life than thinking winning in court by filing for bankruptcy is an accomplishment!

Newsflash, normal people don't have to go to court nor file for bankruptcy. It's not winning. It's the definition of losing.

Posted by: Winner Winner ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:19PM

The 2001 and 2012 Nissan frontiers are both in his father's name. The house is his dead mom's. He has nothing to show for his 40 years except bankruptcy.

What a winner!

Date: April 18, 2020 02:27PM

He owns nothing never has Wrote:
> Well stupid whenever you're trying to sue someone
> you are able to see their assets.
>
> Oh and it's kind of obvious a person doesn't own
> anything when they live in their dead parent's
> house and drive their dad's 2001 pickup truck.

Technically, the party doing the suing can attempt to see the defendant's assets, but not the general public. So unless you are William Moreno, you have no knowledge. Interestingly, even the Moronos themselves believed eesh was hiding assets and famously hired an investigative firm which eesh then won a judgment against.

So in other words you have absolutely no basis for your assertion, particularly now three years on from the lawsuit.

Speaking of driving older vehicles, Ingvar Kamprad, the founder of Ikea who was the world's 8th richest person with a net worth over $58 billion, drove a 1993 Volvo 240 for over two decades. Moreover, many very wealthy people live in modest homes, sometimes inherited from parents.

Posted by: Smarter than you eesh ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:30PM

I wonder how I know the year make and model of the vehicles that he doesn't own if I don't know anything.

Posted by: mre money down toilet ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:31PM

Hi William. Wrote:
Interestingly, even the
> Moronos themselves believed eesh was hiding assets
> and famously hired an investigative firm which
> eesh then won a judgment against.
>

And once again, the same pattern:

1)moronos spend money going after eesh
2)the attempt is a failure
3)people hired by the moronos themselves wind up losing out

Posted by: You're a very good troll ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:32PM

How can I go from being Miz to suddenly not being him when posting factual information? That's really weird.

Then again I am typing with someone who seems to think going to court and filing for bankruptcy is an accomplishment in life ROFL!

Posted by: No property no cars no assets ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:35PM

I'll let you in on a little secret.

When you're still living in your dead mother's house and driving your dad's 20 year old pickup truck it's an indicator that you don't own anything.

Especially three years after the lawsuit where you'd have no reason to hide anything.

Posted by: a little secret ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:45PM

No property no cars no assets Wrote:
> I'll let you in on a little secret.
>
> When you're still living in your dead mother's
> house and driving your dad's 20 year old pickup
> truck it's an indicator that you don't own
> anything.
>
> Especially three years after the lawsuit where
> you'd have no reason to hide anything.

Eesh has no reason to give anyone information about what he owns. If eesh has a suitable place to live, why not live there? You have no idea what else he owns.

The make and model of his father's pickup truck was disclosed by Moreno from a deposition, and when the Morenos drove to Richmond to stalk him. They always thought he was hiding other assets though.

Posted by: Go steal some more food poor ass ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:47PM

Hi William. Wrote:
> Speaking of driving older vehicles, Ingvar
> Kamprad, the founder of Ikea who was the world's
> 8th richest person with a net worth over $58
> billion, drove a 1993 Volvo 240 for over two
> decades. Moreover, many very wealthy people live
> in modest homes, sometimes inherited from parents.

LOL! What does any of that have to do with broke ass thief basl? Are you trying to tell us that this bankrupt faggot is wealthy? No wonder he couldn't afford a lawyer but for two weeks. Because he's so wealthy ROFL.

Please, just stop. You clearly don't see how retarded you sound. Stop embarrassing yourself basl.

You are nothing and nobody but a fucking loser and a criminal and a bankrupt faggot loser with no friends, family or assets.

There's nothing you can say that will ever convince anyone on earth that bankruptcy is not losing and that you somehow came out on top here.

Normal people do not spend years in court fighting lawsuits, criminal charges, getting protective orders placed on them and violating those protective orders multiple times and getting convicted for it.

You lose. Deal with it you bankrupt thief.

Posted by: Fixed for the autistic Miz ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:51PM

When you're still living in your dead father's (and soon to be mother) house and driving your parent's cars it's an indicator that you don't own anything.

Especially three years after the huge 300K+ loss where you'd have no reason to hide anything.

Posted by: Fixed for the autistic Miz ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:51PM

When you're still living in your dead father's (and soon to be mother) house and driving your parent's cars it's an indicator that you don't own anything.

Especially three years after the huge 300K+ loss where you'd have no reason to hide anything.

Posted by: Only losers live in parents home ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:52PM

a little secret Wrote:
> Eesh has no reason to give anyone information
> about what he owns. If eesh has a suitable place
> to live, why not live there? You have no idea
> what else he owns.

He doesn't have to give anyone info. There are ways to find out these things.

He owns no property and no vehicles. You know, the things that make someone an accomplished adult.

Filing for bankruptcy doesn't fall under the list of what makes someone successful.

Posted by: Gullible moronos ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:54PM

a little secret Wrote:
> when the Morenos drove to Richmond to stalk him.
> They always thought he was hiding other assets
> though.

That's because they're just as big of idiots as you are. People were posting on here that he was hiding assets, trolling them and look what happened. O

Posted by: No argument there ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:56PM

Fixed for the autistic Miz Wrote:
> I'll let you in on a little secret.
>
> When you're still living in your dead father's
> (and soon to be mother) house and driving your
> parent's cars it's an indicator that you don't own
> anything.
>
> Especially three years after the huge 300K+ loss
> where you'd have no reason to hide anything.

I wholeheartedly agree. Both Miz and basl are the exact same. Fucking repulsive loser icel sex offenders who need to be killed already.

Posted by: What does Miz own? ()
Date: April 18, 2020 02:57PM

That's correct kids...absolutely fucking nothing...except a huge scar on his fat head.

Date: April 18, 2020 02:57PM

Go steal some more food poor ass Wrote:
> Hi William. Wrote:
> -----
> > Speaking of driving older vehicles, Ingvar
> > Kamprad, the founder of Ikea who was the
> world's
> > 8th richest person with a net worth over $58
> > billion, drove a 1993 Volvo 240 for over two
> > decades. Moreover, many very wealthy people
> live
> > in modest homes, sometimes inherited from
> parents.
>
> LOL! What does any of that have to do with broke
> ass thief basl? Are you trying to tell us that
> this bankrupt faggot is wealthy? No wonder he
> couldn't afford a lawyer but for two weeks.
> Because he's so wealthy ROFL.
>
> Please, just stop. You clearly don't see how
> retarded you sound. Stop embarrassing yourself
> basl.
>
> You are nothing and nobody but a fucking loser and
> a criminal and a bankrupt faggot loser with no
> friends, family or assets.
>
> There's nothing you can say that will ever
> convince anyone on earth that bankruptcy is not
> losing and that you somehow came out on top here.
>
> Normal people do not spend years in court fighting
> lawsuits, criminal charges, getting protective
> orders placed on them and violating those
> protective orders multiple times and getting
> convicted for it.
>
> You lose. Deal with it you bankrupt thief.

You are really projecting again, William. I actually admire how eesh managed to bleed your family for over $300 large while keeping his own expenditures to a minimum. No idea if he planned it that way, and perhaps he didn't, but things certainly worked out well in the end.

History will show that eesh was harassed for years by a single insane family and their dirtbag attorneys. He fought them in court and ultimately prevailed in a landmark decision that is written up in law journals and textbooks, and cited in other cases.

It is practically unheard of for a lay person with no legal training or even a college degree to successfully argue and win such complex litigation. Eesh was magnificent.

The insanity of the Moronos is underscored by the public comments that Sharon has made, and the fact you are still whining and butthurt nearly three years later. Eesh has moved on but the Moronos will remain here, until Sharon dies and William is finally committed to a mental institution.

Posted by: Bankrupt broke bitch basl ()
Date: April 18, 2020 03:03PM

Once again no argument there. I'm very happy with how all parties involved were royally fucked up by their own actions. Especially basl.

Posted by: Bankrupt broke bitch Leiser ()
Date: April 18, 2020 03:13PM

I'm very happy the crooked dirtbag lawyers went bankrupt.

Posted by: Leiser won ()
Date: April 18, 2020 03:15PM

Oh? But why? Bankruptcy is not a bad thing. It's winning. So the lawyers won! Remember?

Posted by: stfu miz ()
Date: April 18, 2020 03:19PM

eesh lost nothing

the lawyers lost their homes

Posted by: Leisers lost ()
Date: April 18, 2020 03:24PM

Losing the biggest case of your career, in Federal Court, to an unemployed community college student, is not a win.

Having your Ashley Madison account exposed is not a win.

Being a cuckold and having your wife's sex ads exposed is not a win.

It's also not a win to represent plaintiffs who did not have legal standing to file suit. The Leisers were retained for what, 2 or 3 years yet never questioned that Miz was a retard?

Posted by: Leiser won you said ()
Date: April 18, 2020 03:33PM

You've been saying bankruptcy is winning so they obviously won.

Posted by: let's be clear miz ()
Date: April 18, 2020 03:47PM

eesh's bankruptcy was a win, because at no real loss to himself, he avoided a huge legal settlement that cost you $300,000 to attain.

Phil's bankruptcy was a result of his own financial recklessness, and he left behind scores of jilted creditors, losing everything he owned in the process.

Furthermore, phil destroyed his professional reputation,whereas the non-lawyer eesh made the law school testbooks as a success,

Posted by: Bankruptcy=win. So Phil won ()
Date: April 18, 2020 03:50PM

You said

Credit scores are relevant for taking out a home mortgage or large loan. Otherwise for many people they have little or no bearing. Credit cards are easily obtained even with no credit at all.

Eesh's bankruptcy was discharged over two years ago. Had eesh not prevailed in the adversary proceeding, he could have re-filed under Chapter 7 without the normal waiting period because no debts had been discharged. Not having any consumer debt discharged will help eesh's credit standing.

Fun Facts:
* A bankruptcy can drop your score as little as 50 points, to as much as 220 points.
* FICO estimates that it would take an average of 5 years for a person with a 680 or 700 credit score at the time of the bankruptcy to return to that score
* After four or five years, many people are be able to attain a good credit score range (700-749)

One thing that puzzles many people who file bankruptcy is that they receive multiple credit card offers right after their bankruptcy is completed. You’d think that a fresh bankruptcy would be a strong deterrent to lenders.

However, the banks know you won’t be able to file again for several years, so you are actually a better risk than you were before. Just make sure to read the fine print on any new debt you apply for, as many companies intentionally prey on people who recently filed bankruptcy by offering new lines of credit stuffed with fees, minimum payments, and extremely high interest rates.

https://www.credit.com/

Posted by: sigh...this was explained ()
Date: April 18, 2020 03:54PM

I outlined some differences between the two cases. Although they both went bankrupt, you have to look at the little nuances that make the two situations different.

Although looking at miz's artwork, 'nuance' is an alient concept.

Posted by: Phil won ()
Date: April 18, 2020 03:59PM

No. You have said over and over again that bankruptcy is winning so Phil won.

Posted by: phil won ONE thing ()
Date: April 18, 2020 04:01PM

He won an easy 300,000 from miz. Truly made himself a tidy bundle there.

Yeah, finding a dipshit client like miz is definiteily winning, except for bringing your entire family udner the cruel scrutiny of FFU.

Posted by: garcia ()
Date: April 18, 2020 04:03PM

basl and his family underwent the same

Posted by: The best part of the bankruptcy ()
Date: April 18, 2020 04:08PM

The best part of the bankruptcy is that it proves just how much of a low life nothing basl is.

He didn't own anything. No property, no vehicles, nothing. He's living in his dead mom's shitty one story shack. Driving his father's old ass truck.

He's 40 years old and has nothing to show for it but a huge criminal record, lawsuits, mugshots, and bankruptcy. He can't even finish community college!

He hasn't worked in over a decade and never will again with that record, credit score and bankruptcy blemish.

His allowance from Tom will have to sustain him until he gets the courage to do the world a favor and blow his and miz's heads off with one of his cheap ass firearms.

Posted by: no, not quite ()
Date: April 18, 2020 04:08PM

eesh's father did not die as a result of his antics.

Posted by: My work here is done ()
Date: April 18, 2020 04:12PM

let's be clear miz Wrote:
> eesh's bankruptcy was a win, because at no real
> loss to himself

So you admit he's a loser with nothing because he had nothing to lose. Such as assets, cars, property, etc.

Thanks.

Posted by: sure he has assets ()
Date: April 18, 2020 04:17PM

The house,the cars, all eventually go to him, unreachable to the moronos.

Whereas the $300,000 is GONE!

Posted by: 2001 pickup ()
Date: April 18, 2020 04:21PM

Real, successful adults have their own by the age of 40 and don't need hand-me-downs from dead or dying parents.

Posted by: 'Real, successful adults'? ()
Date: April 18, 2020 04:22PM

2001 pickup Wrote:
> Real, successful adults have their own by the age
> of 40 and don't need hand-me-downs from dead or
> dying parents.

That's not a concept miz can discuss with any real authority, now is it?

Posted by: Day 4927 he still thinks I'm miz ()
Date: April 18, 2020 04:23PM

I wouldn't know since I'm not William Moreno pedophile of Sterling.

Posted by: see response in lizzie thread ()
Date: April 18, 2020 04:25PM

Day 4927 he still thinks I'm miz Wrote:
> I wouldn't know since I'm not William Moreno
> pedophile of Sterling.

now go make a PYBR!

Posted by: Go steal more food poor boy ()
Date: April 18, 2020 04:28PM

I do know you're basl.

Date: April 18, 2020 04:32PM

Go steal more food poor boy Wrote:
> I do know you're basl.

...But you said I am basl. How can there be two of us?

Posted by: Idiotical ()
Date: April 18, 2020 04:34PM

You tell me.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: miz thinks everyone's eesh ()
Date: April 18, 2020 04:35PM

He's on the phone to the loudon cops at least once a week, sure that he has seen eesh driving around his neighborhood.

(fun fact, the loudon cops HATE miz! They were really hoping to put him in prison when the picked him up for publishing pedo art.)

Posted by: Miz thinks everyone is eesh ()
Date: April 18, 2020 05:00PM

Idiotical Wrote:
> You tell me.

William really does think everyone is eesh.
Attachments:
william robert moreno.jpg

Posted by: death threats ()
Date: April 20, 2020 10:21AM

Idiotical Wrote:
> You tell me.

Yes William Moreno is idiotical. William signed at least two graphic death threats with his own well-know pen name Frank Krow, and posted them to his own personal Instagram account.
Attachments:
death threat.png
strath road.png

Posted by: Divorced yet? ()
Date: May 03, 2020 05:10PM

Are Phil and Karen Leiser divorced or are they still staying together for the kids? It seems kind of weird to go home with a chick and bang her while her estranged husband is sleeping in the basement. What if he has some weird voyeuristic fetish and wants to watch?

Posted by: Phil behaves himself ()
Date: May 16, 2020 11:42AM

Divorced yet? Wrote:
> Are Phil and Karen Leiser divorced or are they
> still staying together for the kids? It seems
> kind of weird to go home with a chick and bang
> her while her estranged husband is sleeping in the
> basement. What if he has some weird voyeuristic
> fetish and wants to watch?

Phil does watch but he his very discreet about it. He doesn't make any noise or cause a distraction while Karen is entertaining her male visitors

Posted by: Karen Leiser fan ()
Date: May 16, 2020 12:55PM

Karen Leiser is still looking
Attachments:
karen leiser craigslist.JPG

Posted by: step it up Karen ()
Date: May 16, 2020 02:09PM

Karen has some competition from Brian's girlfriend.

Posted by: karen needs to post her nudez ()
Date: May 16, 2020 02:53PM

I mean FFS,she displayed hammie's nudez, (sort of irrelevant as hammie's nudez had already been plastered all over the internet), so to make things equitable hammie should be able to post karen's nudez.

Posted by: there's SOMETHING about karen ()
Date: May 18, 2020 01:35PM

I am just really drawn to her. Fuck, I think I'll call her up!

Posted by: what's phil up to lately? ()
Date: June 06, 2020 04:26PM

Did he win a big settlement for the (alleged) pedo priest?

Does he have a new girlfriend?

Does he still work with Karen, or does he run his own law biz now?

Is he still making brilliant real estate investment decisions?

Did he and karen ever pay their condo HOA all the money they owed?

Posted by: Lover of the Lovely Jewess ()
Date: June 09, 2020 06:44PM

there's SOMETHING about karen Wrote:
> I am just really drawn to her. Fuck, I think I'll
> call her up!

I would totally love to nail Karen. If that band she follows around ever starts up again I am going to their concerts just to hook up with Karen.

Posted by: get in line pal....... ()
Date: June 09, 2020 06:46PM

I too am mesmerized by karen's animal magnetism....

Posted by: kinky proposition ()
Date: June 09, 2020 07:53PM

I'm willing to participate in 3-some or more-some with Karen and another fan or two. Just please stay away from my rectum as it is exit-only.

Posted by: eeewww. I don't roll that way... ()
Date: June 09, 2020 07:55PM

now, a threesome with karen and another woman, say lizzie or megan or even that fat chick who says cleaning up graffiti is racist, now that would be something

Posted by: no worries ()
Date: June 09, 2020 08:00PM

Whatever. Just putting it out there, and it need not mean naked dudes together but could be one at a time, tag team. Megan or lizzie are both definite no for me. I'd sooner fuck a sheep than one of those nasty creatures. Katie, Lynn, or one of the other hot ones definitely.

Posted by: soap and candles..... ()
Date: June 13, 2020 06:56PM

The nazis were horrible! They made soap and candles out of jews!

Posted by: not racist ()
Date: June 23, 2020 10:04AM

soap and candles..... Wrote:
> The nazis were horrible! They made soap and
> candles out of jews!

And lampshades. Don't forget about the Jewskin lampshades.

There are so many more creative things to do with hot Jewish women. Being of German heritage I would like to make amends to Karen Leiser by treating her to a frolicking weekend of sexual debauchery at the hotel or resort of her choosing.

Posted by: I too would enjoy fucking karen ()
Date: June 28, 2020 04:49PM

She's hard to get to though. she's dating an entire band!

I wonder how phil's sex life is going...

Posted by: Karen likes musicians ()
Date: July 01, 2020 09:49AM

Meade Skelton is missing what may be his only chance with a woman who is interested in him. Meade needs to get over his antisemitism, convert this lovely Jewess, and allow her to bear his children. Jesus himself was Jewish.
Attachments:
karen leiser likes meade.png

Posted by: Delusional rapist in the making ()
Date: July 01, 2020 11:44AM

Someone lying to be nice to a retard and saying their shitty music is good doesn't mean they're interested in them. Holy shit. You probably think the cashier at the store is flirting with you when she says hello to you too, don't you?

Posted by: Paging Karen Leiser! ()
Date: July 01, 2020 05:42PM

Meade needs a lawyer!

Posted by: are they still living together? ()
Date: July 10, 2020 05:49PM

Also, are they both still working at the Leiser Law firm?

Can't tell from the company web page, which hasn't been updated in like five years or so. Strange they haven't updated it in so long. After all, there have been some changes.

Anyhow, has phil released any revenge porn yet?

Posted by: Karen believes in masks ()
Date: July 12, 2020 12:36AM

don't let her catch you without one!

Posted by: Rumor mill ()
Date: July 13, 2020 10:19AM

Will Phil Leiser be suing anyone on behalf of Meade Skelton? Some of us missed Meade's livestream yesterday.

Posted by: that could be a challenge ()
Date: July 13, 2020 04:28PM

Phil likes to be paid up front. Mede's lawsuit against the mayor is going to eat up any equity left in that house.....

Posted by: peep ()
Date: July 14, 2020 10:06AM

This is such an amazing thread.

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Posted by: karen is fucking hot! ()
Date: July 14, 2020 08:23PM

There must be some way we can convince her to post her nudez!

Posted by: Leiser Law Firm LOLs ()
Date: July 14, 2020 09:10PM

peep Wrote:
> This is such an amazing thread.

Peep, do you have any plans to attend college in the near future? If Meade and Michael can do it, surely you can. You are not dumb. I think if you stay out of trouble and hit the books, you could become a lawyer 10X that of Phil.

Posted by: my cocker spaniel ()
Date: July 14, 2020 09:14PM

could become a lawyer 10X that of Phil.

Posted by: who is at the firm now? ()
Date: July 16, 2020 06:48PM

JFC, the last time they updated that stupid web page, Obama was still the freakin president!

Posted by: Leiser Law Lols ()
Date: July 16, 2020 09:39PM

David Trinnes left the Lieser firm for another job that he was subsequently fired from. He's now at Jordan Coyne, and on the run from creditors, pending a disbarment.
Attachments:
David Trinnes deadbeat attorney.png
David Trinnes falsehood.jpg

Posted by: karen's craig's list ad ()
Date: July 18, 2020 01:27PM

she never mentions being Jewish? Why not? Is she ashamed?

Posted by: snip snip ()
Date: August 08, 2020 10:44AM

karen's craig's list ad Wrote:
> she never mentions being Jewish? Why not? Is she
> ashamed?

Karen is open to dating goyim, provided they are circumcised. Apparently though she does not require nor desire photographic evidence. Presumably a note from your Mohel, doctor, or gym teacher would suffice.

Posted by: note fro my doctor? ()
Date: August 08, 2020 12:11PM

can't I just show her?

Posted by: no penis pics EVER ()
Date: August 08, 2020 06:09PM

In her sex ad, Karen Lieser specifically stated "Don't EVER send me pictures of your penis." Thus in order to show her the only option would be to unzip and whip your junk out in person, Karen doesn't want any nasty smelly foreskins flopping around in view of her kids. But give it a try and let us know if she decides to perform an impromptu circumcision right on the spot.

Posted by: Karen fa ()
Date: August 21, 2020 09:29AM

Karen seems to have nice teeth. Does anyone know how she is about blowjobs?

Posted by: karen is vegetarian ()
Date: August 21, 2020 03:51PM

therefore will not swallow

Posted by: Vegan ()
Date: August 21, 2020 10:03PM

You are thinking of Vegans. Vegetarians like Karen do swallow.

Posted by: the funny thing is ()
Date: August 22, 2020 06:51AM

no penis pics EVER Wrote:
> In her sex ad, Karen Lieser specifically stated
> "Don't EVER send me pictures of your penis."

AT least one person, perhaps several, sent karen a penis pic; hence her request.

Posted by: does she work pro bono? ()
Date: August 23, 2020 06:37PM

meade needs a free lawyer in order to launch his legal crusade against the city of Richmond for 'ruining his life'.

Posted by: Where is that sleazebag hiding? ()
Date: August 24, 2020 09:54AM

Is Gayvid Trinnes having any difficulty finding partners for homosexual sex during the Coronavirus quarantine? Is Trinnes still practicing law?

Posted by: slow wheels ()
Date: August 31, 2020 11:50AM

Phillip Leiser lost in appeal to his former partner August McCarthy. The in the VA Supreme Court decision came out in May and McCarthy left the firm in 2007. Funny how they are still fighting over 13 years later. We can look forward to Miz v. eesh still going strong in 2027.

https://valawyersweekly.com/library-files/files/2020/05/020-6-036.pdf

Pages: PreviousFirst...345678910111213AllNext
Current Page: 12 of 13

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.