HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Trump admits that Senate Republicans may not pass Obamacare repeal bill, 'and that's okay'
Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: June 27, 2017 07:51PM

Re: Trump admits that Senate Republicans may not pass Obamacare repeal bill, 'and that's okay'
Date: June 27, 2017 10:18PM

1rml8n.jpg

Re: Trump admits that Senate Republicans may not pass Obamacare repeal bill, 'and that's okay'
Posted by: Rav E Coyote ()
Date: June 27, 2017 10:55PM

Ravi bumping his own posts again because NOBODY CAEES WHAT RAVI SAYS. Totally desperate and triggered, comedy gold!
Attachments:
IMG_0402.JPG

Date: June 28, 2017 05:43AM

Watch.. He'll eventually say, "We didn't build the wall, but that's ok". LOL

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 28, 2017 08:05AM

Trump is beat. He's winging it trying to stay out of jail. A completely incompetent low energy loser that doesn't understand a single thing around him. A commander in chief incapable of taking command of anything. A dickless 71 year old narcissist loser lifelong con artist suffering from dementia and a bad inferiority complex.

Posted by: ravi the rapist ()
Date: June 28, 2017 02:14PM

Please everyone listen to my lies!!

I've never been right about anything I've ever posted on here but you should still believe my political shilling.

PS: I just fucked a goat and it was far from consensual

Posted by: history lesson ()
Date: June 28, 2017 02:25PM

This forum powered by Phorum.