HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
BREAKING NEWS Georgetown has parted ways with head basketball coach John Thompson III
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: March 23, 2017 02:30PM

Re: BREAKING NEWS Georgetown has parted ways with head basketball coach John Thompson III
Posted by: Nigball ()
Date: March 23, 2017 02:47PM

Attachments:
76ca1415510bc6bbc7f1c18e82431c999ac2714e61b97069bf19f038ece37f29.jpg

Re: BREAKING NEWS Georgetown has parted ways with head basketball coach John Thompson III
Posted by: hH9VE ()
Date: March 23, 2017 06:33PM

Looks like lightning didn't strike twice.

Posted by: WhatTheHellzAHoya? ()
Date: March 23, 2017 06:56PM

Next up ad head coach...Patrick Ewing. Which will be a mistake and they will spend 3 more seasons feeding the dumpster fire and then at least 2 more putting it out...maybe.

Posted by: cVEUb ()
Date: March 23, 2017 07:14PM

Basketball is the one sport they could get rid of and I wouldn't care.

Posted by: cYPXp ()
Date: March 23, 2017 07:43PM

WhatTheHellzAHoya? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Next up ad head coach...Patrick Ewing. Which will
> be a mistake and they will spend 3 more seasons
> feeding the dumpster fire and then at least 2 more
> putting it out...maybe.

This explains why the Obamas decided to stay in DC.

Manchelle has a new job. I hope it pays as much as what the U Chicago hospital system paid her to redirect indigents to other healthcare providers in direct violation of EMTALA.

I am sure that George Wallace is smiling up at his fellow demonrat piece of shit from hell.

He will see her in the flesh soon enough.

This forum powered by Phorum.