HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
ABSOLUT PROOF of Trump's connection to Russia!
Posted by: CNN BREAKING! ()
Date: March 02, 2017 08:58PM

He serves Russian vodka in his hotels!

vodka-052.jpg

Re: ABSOLUT PROOF of Trump's connection to Russia!
Posted by: Sessions Says ()
Date: March 02, 2017 09:02PM

“I’m not aware of any of those activities,” he responded. He added: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”
“I’m not aware of any of those activities,” he responded. He added: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

This forum powered by Phorum.