HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Trump's New EPA Boss Will Increase More Pollution... in Richmond Waters Like This Case
Posted by: Richmond Hell hole ()
Date: February 21, 2017 05:39PM

How long before the James River Chemical plant completely contaiminate the James River and make Richmond property worthless?

Because this company doesn't need any regulations....

http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Portals/0/DEQ/Enforcement/FinalOrders/Wako_Chemicals_Consent_Order.pdf

Re: Trump's New EPA Boss Will Increase More Pollution... in Richmond Waters Like This Case
Posted by: Oh, you woke up ()
Date: February 21, 2017 08:30PM

Hey, where were you the last 8 years when the Chesapeake bay was supposed to be pristine by now.

Libs....

Re: Trump's New EPA Boss Will Increase More Pollution... in Richmond Waters Like This Case
Posted by: 97xEF ()
Date: February 21, 2017 09:14PM

tHE PREVIOUS REGIME OBVIOUSLY DID NOTHING ABOUT IT. EVEN WITH TERRY MCAWFUL IN OFFICE NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT. A GOVET AGENCY THAT IS NOT DOING ITS JOB NEEDS TO BE DISBANDED AND / OR REBUILT FROM SCRATCH INTO ONE THAT IS DOING IT'S JOB.

Posted by: Illegal votes ()
Date: February 21, 2017 09:24PM

Vote this crook out
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Fuck the environment
Posted by: Nigslayer ()
Date: February 21, 2017 10:16PM

I guess that means,I don't have to take my used vehicle oil to the recycler or take the batteries back to the auto parts store..Thanks for the info,good to know I can toss the shit right into the water.

You liberal snowflakes are the ones starting a civil war thank god trump supporters have one billion guns and a trillion rounds of ammunition.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2017 10:16PM by Nigslayer.

Posted by: Lood ()
Date: February 22, 2017 12:09PM

Richmond has always had polluted water. Scott Pruitt is just going to finish off Richmond like McClellan did.

This forum powered by Phorum.