HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
What do they REALLY do at the Janelia research campus in Ashburn?
Posted by: oliver stone ()
Date: December 29, 2016 10:26AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janelia_Research_Campus

I hear they do secret medical experiments on the homeless their for the greys and the lizard people with government sponsorship. Anyone know?

Re: What do they REALLY do at the Janelia research campus in Ashburn?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 29, 2016 12:12PM

It's like the Hive from the first Resident Evil movie.

Posted by: Billion $ man ()
Date: December 29, 2016 12:44PM

It's where they develop state of the art technology in acoustics and lyrical algorithms to implant in Meade Skelton later on to make him a bigger and better entertainer.

Posted by: Martin Brice ()
Date: January 04, 2017 07:21PM

The people that work there probably don't even know the ext not of things.

From Quora:
Working there is more fun than in Universities because you are not expected to manage teaching alongside research, the near-unlimited budgets, private HHMI funding and large-systems support are just the icing on the cake. Their software/CS group and middle management support sucks. I still don't see the point of the security. Bob's food sucks if you are a vegan. There's absolutely nothing to do close by (except maybe collect insects). The isolation does get tiring. I have heard of two suicides (hearsay) in the immediate support staff (non-research, not related to work but for personal reasons [some love triangle/suicidal depression thing]).

This forum powered by Phorum.