HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
260 Days since Hillary has given a press conference
Posted by: Why is she hiding? ()
Date: August 21, 2016 09:07AM


Re: 260 Days since Hillary has given a press conference
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 21, 2016 09:11AM

You'll get them when she does her SOTU addresses. How strategic the Clinton camp is drives the rightards nuts lmao. Where is Teleprompter Trump? Is his fiesty new chihuahua gonna let him speak?

Re: 260 Days since Hillary has given a press conference
Posted by: Trump vs. Clinton rally ()
Date: August 21, 2016 09:15AM

520abacd5a698637448b1cc36bc5ffa8.jpg

Re: 260 Days since Hillary has given a press conference
Posted by: Trump vs. Clinton rally ()
Date: August 21, 2016 09:16AM

NJmKCBzDVSp5EpMK9M0k3S70MeB1-u1B00noiPra

Re: 260 Days since Hillary has given a press conference
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:10AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You'll get them when she does her SOTU addresses.
> How strategic the Clinton camp is drives the
> rightards nuts lmao. Where is Teleprompter Trump?
> Is his fiesty new chihuahua gonna let him speak?

I named her a Chihuahua first, remember it. I gotta coin these things. People are always jockin my style.

Re: 260 Days since Hillary has given a press conference
Posted by: frif ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:27AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You'll get them when she does her SOTU
> addresses.
> > How strategic the Clinton camp is drives the
> > rightards nuts lmao. Where is Teleprompter
> Trump?
> > Is his fiesty new chihuahua gonna let him
> speak?
>
> I named her a Chihuahua first, remember it. I
> gotta coin these things. People are always jockin
> my style.

The dnc stradedgy is lying.

Re: 260 Days since Hillary has given a press conference
Posted by: Hillary's worst enemy ()
Date: August 21, 2016 07:49PM

is the truth and sunlight. She is most happy when people are not asking questions and the media is kissing her ass.

Re: 260 Days since Hillary has given a press conference
Posted by: Clinton death pool 2016 ()
Date: August 21, 2016 07:57PM

.
Attachments:
CqRUfXyUEAAxwhX.jpg

Re: 260 Days since Hillary has given a press conference
Posted by: GOP Hypocrisy ()
Date: August 21, 2016 08:01PM

Hillary just gave press conference yesterday. She also did two Sunday morning talk shows.

This what's wrong conservatives. They are completely out of touch with reality.

Re: 260 Days since Hillary has given a press conference
Posted by: Wrong! ()
Date: August 21, 2016 08:05PM

GOP Hypocrisy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hillary just gave press conference yesterday. She
> also did two Sunday morning talk shows.
>
> This what's wrong conservatives. They are
> completely out of touch with reality.


Nope, you're a liar but all libs are. Lying is a liberal value.

Hillary has yet to give a press conference.

This forum powered by Phorum.