HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051...LastNext
Current Page: 46 of 65
Re: Donald Trump cloud spotted over Chicago this weekend.
Posted by: r.w.s. ()
Date: October 28, 2020 11:21AM

too c, from chim=c,im.the c looks like "latin" alfabet c.in that way is partly the latin alfabet.but c is part uf the shape uf arabic letter cim djim jim.the iranian added 2 extra dots tu arabic cim jim tu make chim c,im tchim.cim c is turkish latin alfabet appierence(appearance) arabic cim with no top and looks like c.c, is found in french and was used in old spanish.in french it makes the c not as k but as s.garc,on french boy like garson not garkon.but turkish c, cedilla is not like s.it is cim with no line over c with cedilla=3 dots uf chim c,im tchim.sin is arabic s.shin is arabic sh.s with 3 dots is sh.turkish c cim jim simplified arabic letter with no top line with cedilla ,=3dots=chim tchim c,im.the cedilla=3 dots uf the arabic shin and persian chim .turkish s,=sh too has some link tu the old arabicpersianottoman alfabet., the cedilla=3dots s, and c, are shin and chim.then are 2 simplified arabic and persian letters in turkish c and c,.yumushaq g.g(.=gayin uf arabic and persian g wenn pronounced different than g.gayin is gwith a dot ..and farsi g is k with a line - and=g.the curved symbol over turkish g is placed over the g.the placement over comes probablely from the arabic persian placement over the g too.c is simplified arabic letter cim djim.c,.cedilla=3dots and is chim uf persian.but cedilla was made before and used in french but turkish uses it for 3 dots uf shin and chim.it is not k as s gark,on as garson garc,on but same symbol used tu replace 3 dots uf shim and chim.c is only cim djim with no top line but looks like a c uf "latin"alfabet and c, is that with cedilla=,=3dots uf persian and 3 dots are over s in arabic tu make s sh.s,=sh.then 4 turkish letters are partly arabicpersianottoman script.c and c, and g( and s,.about turkish language.may be more practicle tu use numerous useful loan words and newwords like anlam.but some new words don't seem made the best.yanit for cevap for example isn't like anlam that uses anlamak anla+m tu make a new word according tu establisht turkic word making.ozbek has go:klem as ko.klam.g:ok=green bluegreen +le go:klemek go:klem spring.kayitmaq tu return exist in turkish.a kaytsoz returnword for answer may be behter than yanit that may be from yan side yan-it.but well made new words i woold keep but not all if i was a newspaper publisher or writer.and too why not use older words too tu maintain some language continuity.the late 1800s tu 1940 turkish vocabulary.wat are listed as archaic words in my dictionary redhouse ottoman/turkish english are listed as living vocabulary in the lexicogos ottoman english dictionary serch uf redhouse dictionary and the french ones.too ottoman apparently had azeri and o'zbek x=kh and azeri a that is ae and other vowel sounds like long vowels.recently i redd modern turkish omited the x=kh after i had seen that both were used.some spiekers pronounced x=kh as h.then x=kh was sometimes as h like modern turkish.that does simplify .kh is iesyer tu say wenn the air is dry i think. i was in arizona and my throet(throat)dry and stuck tugether.western turkey has more rain than iestern turkiye in the summer.in the iest and iran israel lubnan sometimes no rain falls for 3 munths about.more air moisture make some sounds more difficult tu say and this fonetic difference may be partly because air humidity.but using the later 1800s tu 1940 language(some 1400s language was very simular tu modern turkish too)and modern both with omition uf poorly made words may not be a bad idea.i noticed one new word in turkish wasn't only new but exist in turkmen.too i woold use Hu:da God and firishte and too Allah and Tanri and angil and melek but angel angelos is the greek.i woold rather write angel if using from greek.angil is gagauz for angel.o'zbek and azaris use maktab and mekteb but turkish okul.i woold then too use Hu:da because ozbek has Huda and turkmen Hoday and ottoman has Hu:da.i woold use the ottoman words wenn they are used in another living turkuirani language and the late 1800s tu 1940 words wenn they are too being used by another turk u irani language.but i wooldn't use ottoman persian(and sometimes was arabic)words iranian and arabic words if they wern't part uf the common language uf late 1800s tu 1940 and 1400s some turkish writing was about modern turkish and common language too or if they arn't being used in o'zbek,uygur,turkmen,azeri,gaguaz,qazaq krim tatar etc..and i woold use correct provincial turkic words and from other turkuirani languages and turkic ones and "archaic" turkic words used in ottoman and 1400s turkish.ozbek too has bala and c,aga chag(a..too why not use more correct azeri tonuz or donuz for pig insted uf domuz.was tongiz like ozbek i think.but ozbeks have kabi turks gibi azeris kimi for like.like him onun gibi.the turkish language coold hav more words by using late ottoman late 1800sand 1400s words and dialect words more correct or correct and words found in living turkuiranian languages and ottoman too.then wenn ozbek uses Huda and ottoman Hu:da then H:uda can be used too like Allah or Tanri.and bala found in provincial turkish occures in ozbek.not all ottoman words only those found in living turkic iranian turkic and 1400s late1800 tu 1940 and the behter new words and loanwords and i woold add much greek medical words tu turkish and perhaps some latin but at liest keep some french but may be with behter spellings and pronunciations.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 28, 2020 02:57PM

i was thinking insted uf numerous turkic languages 3 languages coold be made from 1.turkish,azeri,turkmen and other oguz dialects.2.ozbek and uygur and other dialects and qazaq,kirgiz,tatar and other languages and dialects.but azeris and turkmens say daki with undoted i simular tu i uf english it after the word bash bas, the word for hed.but turkish says taki with doted i and kapadaki but turkmen and azeri kapadaki with undoted i.too turkmen uses bolmaq but azeri and turkish use olmaq exept bola bola exist in a turkish dialect for ola ola.and turkish writes bit kitap like turkmen but azeri bir kitab like ozbek.too azeri and turkmen are simular tu osmanli farsi u turki.they write getdi gitdi insted uf gitti like turkish.uygur is partly more like turkish about this but ozbek writes ketdi and is more like azeri and turkmen and osmanlica as writen with d insted uf t and d like turkish.too ozbek like turkish uses tir and dir.keltirmaq for getirmek and qaldirmaq but azeri and turkmen use dir only like osmanli writing.i thawht o'zbek ketadi was from ket-a go ing go ende dir is is uf(ist,est ast wat if were its hits it uf writen ist and di r id uf writen dir or is uf is t=s and di=is+r like his book and hir book.s=r but for a male they used s for female they used r).turkic ka ke may be related tu germanic ga geh go.get go git.tashkentga ketmaq qalmaq gelmek.may be based on ke or ka ga go.later becoming g in turkic from k.ketmaq gedmek gitmek.too more than 80million know some turkish and 30?million o'zbek.only 5 million use turkmen.azeri mostly has the same vocabulary as turkish but not fully.too some words and verbs have different mienings and pronunciations.but o'zbek ket a di not go ing is but go ing dur from durmaq tu remain?(duration)tu stand i redd and is simular tu ketadigan from ket a turgan.possible go ing go e(ende) stand ga=go+n n=uf.from a common erly human language or the last common language uf humans.this may be so because with the obvious ket a durur dur+ur then a verb durmaq dur+ur uf a writer if i correctly remember but too ket a dur is an azeri dialect with adu used insted uf maqda.tu remain qalmakdayam qalmaqtayim can too be qaladuyam.because adu isn't adi may be the du is from durmaq.may be too spanish,portugese,french and italian coold borrow words from iech others languages.uh french seem semi latin italian like but are only 15% suthern european d.n.a. and are mostly keltic.too are the different historys and guvernments and cultures.but is so partly too.some words coold be borrowed lessening language differences a bit.the french racial simularity partly is because north 1/2 uf italy and 1/2 uf france as suthern and too spanish are only 15%suthern european.they too are mostly kelts.why then du they seem more simular than that tu italians ?the irish are more northern from austria mostly but white that tan with some white that don't.sutherner indoeuropeans uf europe are racially simular and tan,whitish tan with some white.80 million is about 1%+ uf the world spieks some turkish.a significant language then.all persons spieking or knowing an oguz dialect nierly 130 million but may be less.turkish had iest rumelian,west,rumelian,anatolian,iest anatolian,north iest blacksea coast anatolian,surian and iraq dialects.karaman not far iest persons say eshitmek insted uf more western ishitmek.azeris,turkmens,ozbeks too say eshit- insted uf ishit-.nier ankara some use uncorrect pronunciation and insted uf baqmaq.q=qaf.they say baxmax like azeris then further iest gidiyoruq insted uf gidiyoruz then further iest gidiyoram insted uf gidiyorum.then nier iran border and azerbaycan they say for aga ag(a aa insted a'a for aga ag(a.then only gradually changed the language and suthern turkmen northiest iran is partly like azeri then turkmen then northern turkmen partly like o'zbek and suthern o'zbek partly like turkmen o'zbek and northern o'zbek partly like qazaq then qazaq.and going iest ozbek becomes uygur.ancient latin dialect were pobable simular tu this.the closer persons iesyer tu understand.i redd that is so in spain wher nier persons can understand the nier dialect but not the further.then wat became french because wat dialect and english,italian and german.so too with turkish.they chose the iest rumelian istanbul dialect uf the old capital city and largest city.but if they had chosen a more iestern dialect they woold be saying ne eshitin(-ing)insted uf ne ishittin.uh then critisize ataturk about chusing a language for the turkish republic?with no official turkish woold be meny dialects but mostly understandable mutually.uh baqmaq is more correct because was writen with qaf q than baxmax bakhmakh.baxbax a change uf pronunciation.eshitmek is more conservativ that ishitmek.bolmaq than olmaq.but wat about baqti and baqdi bakti bakdi.-tir in keltirmaq i redd that -tir was an old turkic language way uf saying tir and dir.then may be the dir is not conservativ uf older spiech.ozbek and turkish use both but turkmen azeri is dir susdurmaq insted uf susturmaq and ottoman writing used -d r ,-dir with d.uh if yue used the older more correct yue coold write ne boldi(undoted i or less conservativ ne boldu) bir qus,dan(wat were -dan and da uygur(din tin?) like turkish has tan dan ta da but turkmen azeri only dan and da den and de and ottoman dan dn )(or qus,tan if older spiech).ne boldi bir qus,dan bir ses eshitdim.uh that is about turkmen.or ne boldu bir qus,tan bir ses eshittim or ne boldu bir qus,dan bir ses eshitdim.ne boldu bir qus,dan bir ses eshitdim is nierly azeri exept for the boldu that is in azeri oldu like in turkish.but turkish ne oldu bir qus,tan bir ses ishitim.these 3 languages and other oguz and partly oguz dialect words and verbs coold be borrowed lessening the differences and too archaistic forms.bolmaq coold be used and bermek insted uf vermek.but gelirem azeri geliyorum turkish(is ir i(yo)r or -er aorist gelerem gelermen as gelirem.or is it geliyormen as gelirem.but azeri -em-am are from older men.sen san from sen.but older selchuq turkish partly used-em,-am.but wat about se sa gitse if he goes gitsen if yu go but gidiyorsan insted uf gidiyorsun coold be mistaken for gidiyor sa+n(ng) if yue are going.then the azeri -saen(sen)-san like the ozbek can be mistaken ketaman ketasan ketadi.ketamiz ketasiz ketadilar.ne boldu istanbula gidiyoram but can be mistaken ne boldu istanbola gidiyorsan for sa+n insted san=sen.but baqmaq is more conservativ i think.ozbek too uses dan,da only insted uf dan,tan da,ta and is the 2nd major turkic language.bu g:un hava yaxs,i(undoted turkic word azeri).gec,en yil ne boldu.bana or mana bir kitap or kitab berin.menim u:c,u:n(u:c,u:n more archaic pronunciation than ic,in ichin)bir kitab satin ala bilermisin.gidiyorsun gidiyorsan gidiyorsen.kandan geldin nereye gidiyorsen.haradan geldin nereden geldin.haradan ha+ka? r ye+r or a+r+a dan.kayerden or kan aradan?kani and hani k=h.turkmenistan is distant.but azeri is spoken a bit in far iestern turkiye and some common azeri pronunciation begin nier central turkey and become more going iest.karaman isn't very far iest and ishitmek is eshitmek like more iestern turkic languages.too turkmenistan doesn't hav the same guvernment.but iestern turkey azeri spiekers live in turkiye.and meny azeri words are found in turkish dialects and the turkish dialects too have some words used by other turkic languages.bolmaq survives in bola insted uf ola.but nierly only olmaq is used.bermek isn't used.probablely the turkic spiekers lerned iranian and tu say v and later azeri and turkish switched tu saying virmek insted uf birmek.virmek becoming vermek and in turkmen and ozbek birmek became bermek bermaq.but all the osmanli words found in other turki u irani languages and dialects and other turkic languages they all coold be added tu a modern turkish dictionary tu enrich the language and make access between iranoturkic and turkic languages iesyer and tu lessen the gap too with ottoman and other old time turkish literature.iranoturkic and turkic like most languages doesn't hav a lot uf words like latin languages and english and the vocabulary coold be made richer.

Date: October 29, 2020 04:39PM

uf cors france,spain,portugal,italy and rumania coold readopt latin.the turkoiranian language spiekers coold perhaps use common older language too.

Date: October 31, 2020 02:06PM

one study gave iestasian turkic y d.n.a. as only 9% but south asian d.n.a. simular tu baluch and pathan d.n.a. as 18%.an other study gave the male d.n.a. as 13% turkic iestasian.how did turkiye get 18% south asian d.n.a.?the persian and greek empires extended iest tu pakistan.some possibilty uf pathans being partly from the west anciently.but baluch partly from west more recently than the assurian,persian,babulonian empires.coold it be pathan and or baluch tribes from the iest edge uf the selcuq empire were part uf the selcuq's army.if so then may been others from syria and iraq and arabia?history i'v redd mentions selcuq turks and turkic tribes.and i redd about an iranian or 2 from bukhara muving tu anatolia.if not from ancient migrations then later times baluch and or pathan simular d.n.a. migrated tu anatolia some time.if as part uf the selcuq invasion and only if partly from then then may be omited by historians a selcuq empire muslim invasion uf not only turks but others but the rulers turkish.if that was so then not only turkic tribes and iranians from bukhara but too perhaps some baluch and or pathans and others from diffrent parts uf the selcuq empire.how and wenn did baluch pathan simular d.n.a. arrive in turkiye?this d.n.a. result allows tu consider that selcuq army wasn't only turks like the ruler but meny different nationalitys under a turkish selcuq ruler.but may be was more ancient migrations or migrations unlinked with the selcuks.

Date: October 31, 2020 02:16PM

if 18% y d.n.a. then may be turkish more than 1/4 from afganistan and pakistan if the 18% was part uf the selcuq army.the female amount more than 1/3rd woold be.the average close tu 1/4.but a peceful migration the male d.n.a. amount more simular tu the female amount than the turkic y d.n.a. 13 and female about 22%.then the amount can reviel some facts.but if peceful settlers were in later wars will be somewat less male south asians but not as much less found in the turkic d.n.a. because they invaded after 1000 during that century.

Date: November 07, 2020 10:36AM

clerification was kavanaugh huw was accused possibe untruely uf sexual assault.but he voted correctly.was gorsuch huw used his position with the others tu arbitaryly change the original miening uf the law uf congress .the evidence being that all states had laws agenst homosexual misbehavior wenn the law was made 1960s.

Date: November 07, 2020 11:05AM

kurdish mtdna is more european than the y dna.may be too because were invaders huw mixted with the older and oldest inhabitants.but oddly india the european dna is more y dna than the mtdna xdna.coold been few persons dravidians and few invaders mostly a male army?or is history wrong that dravidians came later than europeans.is known no doubt turks came later tu uygur sinkiang and and anatolia and that were other names living in and around kurdistan and medes settled other places during assurian empire.but the later believed tu be european d.n.a. is opposite in south asia.more european the male.wenn persons very few and mostly a male army?a massacre uf dravidian males or them used as soldiers huw died.a more succesfull invasion with fewer male deths and meny dravidian males killed?

Date: November 07, 2020 11:16AM

Do you think finger injuries are the best solution? Of course, their treatment is not so pleasant. "But they brainwashed them" government officials. He is obese, asymptomatic, and other traitors have permanent brain damage. These (banned) medicines for infants and children are one of the things you need to know about crime. Even in the case of adults, if medications, thoughts and tests were correct, there is the best treatment to relieve pain and loss of time (if not, your body is injured. Are you injured? Bones and fingers ?? f) Cattle) Are you a finger? Yes, there are millions of voters in the United States. Immigrants from other countries, more than one, but there are many ways to treat accidents and theft.

Date: November 07, 2020 11:22AM

What are "retired" children? Hmm? In some brown areas you have to plant (buy) new seeds. I love it because everything is alive and technology is against the law. If you are a gene or mutant, a gene can be inserted here. The seeds are bigger or better than the old seeds. (Buy) Prepare a good dish without watering. Buy seeds right away. Sometimes some plants are planted until they die. These species are corn and have very few plants (roads), with the second crop of Pittsburgh Allegany Co. and fractional form. I saw Umbridge. If you have watts of wheat and other herbs and combinations, add white.

Date: November 07, 2020 11:35AM

2071/5000
It’s about remus. h. financial address. 14133.june 17 1788 = 141.33 = 41/1/1 = jan. / 24 deth uf stephan.if if added 141 + 33 = 207.207 + 158 = 365.one + 58 = 59.79 + 207 + 79 = 365.79 Date of birth 40/8 / 31day = 79. date of death = 33.79 + 33 = 145. dec .15 1788 = 145.92 + 53 = 145.79 as your nearest 141 number. 141 + 33 = 207 79 207 79.day 79 2018 = 61 March 20 = number 17 June and January 13. Jan 14 79th date tu yier end = 62 2018.61 + 62 = 123.dec.18 1783 = 123.stalin. but 336 were 120 reps.15.120 reps after June 17 was the offense.118 + 120 = 238.238/2 = 119.2 + 38 = 40.yier 40 number 79.2x38 = 76.99days paddock + 145 = 233 September 1st. = 245. do not jump years 245 September 2. Claudius start date = 33 end date = 77 = 143.w.w. 2 will give you 143.68 + 75 = 143.47 + 83 336's = 160.stephan 56 + 33 = 152. also 123 days after birth + 84 = 146.18 / 9/14 = 41.41 + 56 = 97.tiberius 97 the largest number per head last closest to 79 + date 33 = 145.jtp = 92 + jlc = 53 = 145. Stephan's team. 141 +33 Date of death Stephan = 207.79 207 79.79 other number 85 and 33.79 nearest birth number. 141 last birthday of Jake Patterson. age 2.2097 = 117 + June = 6 + 17 only = 140.if you hundred times after birth 140.101 birth = 141 2098 June 17. meet 79 June 12 12 born 2018 both = 61 and 79th June 24 2015 1 days before the crime. bolulus jan.16 27 33.md. = 33 also. 19 8 14 = 43. judgment and end = 85. Haddock was born on date = 85.1953 / 4 monnth / 9day.72 + 4 + 9 = 35.bolulus 85, tiberius 97, stephan 122, 143 uf claudius, and 160 336's . bolusus 95th birthday 1 + 41st birthday = 136.jp = 83 jlc 53. = 136.2x68 = 136.9 / 6/68 = 83 June 2011 9 = 43 = 136. last birthday 23 23 = 42.46 + 41 = 87. Paddock maintained his guilt 87 days later. He was born with another bolus number 85.87 1953 June 9 as well. 9 April 1935 = 87.

Date: November 07, 2020 02:00PM

ozbek ohang =ahang turkish ahenk.ahengdar ahenekdar osmanilicada vardir.ozbekc,ede ahengdarlik ohengdarlik da var.ve ohengdas=ahengdas,ve ahengli de var.lu:gat osmanlica tu:rkc,e so:zlu:k ta yalniz only aheng ve ahengdar var.the ozbekc,a words are from the butayev english-uzbek uzbek english lugat.agah ogoh.but agahlantirmaq exist in ozbek and agahlantiris, and agahlik page 477.odamgarc,ilik.may be as turkish as adamgercilik.odamiylik as adamilik.murderer ozbek is odamkush as adamkus,.adamkus,luk murder.odat adet ozbek and turkish but ozbek has odatlanmaq.get accustomed tu.then turkish too can hav adetlenmek with same miening.azeri has yaxs,i undoted i ozbek yaxshi yaxs,i and turkish dialect lehc,e has yahs,i.then too the expanded dictionary too can hav yaxs,i undoted like azeri the i if a turkic word because ses uyumu vowel harmony.page 476 has nutq so'zlamaq but turkish so:zlemek is different from tu:rkmen .turkish so:zlemek is different from so:ylemek.then nutq so:zlemek cannot be added tu turkish that way.ozbek has aytmaq turkish has ayitmak and eyitmek dialect?.adamkus,u adamkus,luk ic,in zindana attilar.o hakime ayitti.noktasiz i.o hakime ayitti ben katil yaptim.adamkus,u yalanmadi.

Date: November 07, 2020 02:27PM

thoh ahengdar is in ottoman because ottoman isn't a living language but ozbek is then ahengdar is added but not osmanli words not found in living turk u irani mixted languages like ozbek and turkish.too ahenktar can be used.but ahengdar is closer tu the older iranian pronounciation.but sound difference a bit doesn't much matter but wenn miening is lost that isn't so good.ile apparently is from bir-le-n=birlen.-le in gagauz is -len and bilen is turkmen and dialect ilen.english and and old english an=one and if d=t=s.arabic wa= and and wahid one,only and ve.then some possibility that that oldest common ancestors formed the words for and simular.birlen may be one the uf bir le n.and n uf golden,hususan and turkish sizin from the last common language.and turkish -r uf ler may be le+r and the r uf her,hir insted uf s uf his.and the -r uf their and french leur.and,und,et may be one =an uf.bir le n one the uf.and wa linkt tu wahid.old turkic gedmek for geymek giymek.wat about ged and clad cloth clothing.and mek maq and machen and make uf germanic and and avesten k found in huw?who hwo h=q,k and turkic kim and french quoi.and semetic k found in simular words.is yor forom yorimek yugurmek yugurur yurur yorur or from another sorce.is ozbek yurmaq tu go,walk.gid e(nde) yor.go ende go,walk?but turkish in fact can be enricht and be lern easyer and reverse lerning uf other turkic languages by borrowing meny words but with turkish fonetics.

Date: November 07, 2020 02:27PM

balbek ohange = ahang Macedon ahenk. ahengdar a helnekdar osmanilicada vardir.ozbekc, ede ahengdarlik ohengdarlik da var.ve ohengdas = ahengdas, ve ahengli de var.lu:gat ottoman an seo: rkc, e so: zlu: cear. lugat.agah ogoh.but agahlantirmaq in ozbek and agahlantiris, and agahlik p. 391. odamgarc, ilik.maj Macedon and adamgercilik.odamiylik both as adamilik.murrer ozbek odamkush. adamkus, onion kill.odat adent uzbek and Macedon are used but odatlanmaq.get is to use ozbek here.temur Macedon also adetlenmek with the same miening.azeri for yaxs, marked in ozbek yaxshi yaxs,he and Macedon,he and Macedon, he and the Macedon dielectric lehc, e is jah, namely maybe your expanded dictionary has jaxes, they were reminded as azeri he if it is ba Macedon word because ses uyumu as ba vowel. on page 352 this nutq is' zlamaq, but Macedon so: zlemek is different from you: rkmen. Macedon so: zlemek is different from that: ylemek.th en nutq so: zlemek cannot be rotated in no such way. Kambek was canlect Macedon aytmaq with ayitmak dielectric and eyitmek? .adamkus, u adamkus, luk ic, ann an zindana attilar.o hakime ayitti.noktasiz i.o hakime ayitti ben katil yaptim.adamkus, u yalanmadi. regan 27th day+110=127.+94=121 barter currency birthdate.lost vegan tresury

Date: November 07, 2020 02:30PM

They always let me know the note they sent me. The last change of several months in this state depends on those who expect beauty. Elner will depend on park-based training The park was not based on snow. Rubber products are not embarrassing to you and a lot with a good quality knife. Especially if you have the ability to control bad noise. There are songs about what’s going on at my party. Of course, that was one of the reasons my brother went to court.

Posted by: r.w.s ()
Date: November 07, 2020 02:40PM

chipmunk hole last yier dec 25 25 25=25.s.h.=65. last time was dec 25 50 27=62. last yier dec 25 5029=66.bilt 2952.29+52=75.25 92.paddock born 2952.29+52+29=92.age 29 year 56/25/25=82 june 9th 50 28=52.june9 68=82.sept 58 day 572+78=229 dec 25th.yier 50 27 sept 58=72 5028=75 oct 57th 50 28=75 dec 25th 50 28 =65 and s.h.=65.2925 sept 25=78.572+78=229.27+60=207 25+65=207 26+62=209.more additional numbers.but wat these never indicate is a relation uf the syndrome killings and las vegas,santa claus,roseburg iowa,m.d. aeroplane accident deth,papa t's smoke,reinking hofbrauhaus killer,richard owasem's theft and suicide.serch painter school drawings.a toy gun and middle school and shots fired burger highschool.grace king shot a principle's car. florian dynasty began.a.p.k=202 72/25/25 ded 6/6/6.a.p.lanza a.p.l.=222 yier 82/25/25=222 ded 26/6/6.626 and 666 written with same symbols.date dec 22 5025=58.2 day before dec 25th 5025=59.some rampage killings has close numbers.a march 22 and march 22 u.k. and allemagne are far from april 25th 2 uf 25 dates per yier that added =june 9th.2 uf thse 25 is june 9th.2996 march 22 u.k. 225+2+22=222.tim kretschmer march 22 5009=22.june 22 2962.29+62 june 22.5 days after june 9th.29+62=82.i had written more before about richard wagner's numbers.dennis j cruz.date feb 22 50 28=52.neuron rule date oct 22 52.day 25th.dec 25+26+25=62 .like oct 22 50 28=62.oct 22 after 62 days tu and dec 25 .the date added tu 52 and from after dec 25 5027=62.26days+25=62.62 is the 5028 oct 22 numbers added too.oct 22 included as 2+62 more=62.dec 25th 27=62.dec 25 50 27=12 and number of days 62 and date added tu 52.this one had expresst racial hatred.one killer back in time had the same 228th day as pagoutzis june 28 2957.5+28=52 29+57=26=69. most uf these more recently mention ones i havn't sercht much about or resercht much.wat on the surface may seem a little bit uf numbers sometime subtract as we continue and figure in the mind. this takes time.but is more than met the eyes not enough uf these killings. she had cannabis.age 55.date oct 25 50 25=60.oct 25 is 5 days after oct 22 5025=58 and june 29 50 25=60.june 29th is 286th 287th after dec 25th.but a teen killd parents had been listening tu wagner music.march 25 5022=28.day 72 metro deth date may 9th 5022=28.about wagner a tu z uf wagner d is for deth/music /guardian march 25 5022.born may 55 2822=68.yier 68 666 died.a 2922 wagner concert beyrut 2922 50 yiers after 2882 29+22=55 5027 april 9=50.june 9 50 27=55.2882=202 feb=5 22=22=226.one student killd his parents then went tu school.police found that him was listening tu wagner music.wagner's birthdate=68.adolph=256hitler listend tu this music.gadirov farda age 58.g=2 f.=80=82.68/6/9day=82.baku azarbaycan april 20 5009.date=62 like after oct 22 tu dec 25 day 62rd. .26+5=52+28=69.a.D.69 began a new dynasty.the julian claudian was over.check the math well and they are connected. tu 614's dates and his letters.

Date: November 07, 2020 02:42PM

Full scholarly opportunities that promise an effective explanation. The advantage of the certainty of receiving happiness is thus. Now recovery and an honestly intentional offer are not mandatory. Honesty is a serious advantage of a large appraisal. His wife went to five. Mrs. is a serious sports fan. I easily reconcile a garter. You got the cost of suitable shutters. Drift like the blind above. Not to be praised as a simple state step. The landlord had a minimum rule for gay sir pictures. An earlier statement had called for the beleagured PM to resign. Strange as he thought, Jennings never came home. Curiously, our medieval behavior is excellent.

Date: November 07, 2020 02:59PM

3078+1016=6307.6307 days after hiram lee lohness birth date is sept 7 1737.my birthday age 69.gunwall number was 413 my days 808.19-376days=19 sept 37 1037.milone hit that pole and stall.cvs=10.6.80=86.calculate abbreviated th=f=80 =366.86+300=386 366=300=166.r.w.s.=166.my 3st birth date =300.only 19 with no 386days and no prattle 386 is sept 37 10 37=60.60=39/3 10 38 day sorrell was hit and lived or died.171 is 19+386 that day my age and the initials uf gendarme h. hostfeild. m.h.r.=171.cos and cose written with w as o cws cws(e).13+83=361 papa j's 63.39/6/38 61=308 +313 yiers=163 1+63=63 date 39/6/ 10 38=63 63+63=316.316=date edward despair green vanisht 3979 13/june,1x63 environ and twin and may be the birth and deth uf the twin 93 63.lives the other died.elvira lived her twin died.backward sept 37 is -37 days from oct 3st haddock 67.63st day munth 3=67 fire day check 4 of 21 then 9924=53 uf yier and moist and wells age 67 march 9th 37 days.the polish notation numbers added 6307day from hiram lee lohness deth is my sept 7 birthdate 10 37.19 were killd 171th day no yier is sept 3st 10 38=78.331 163 forward not backward and 1ies 3 more than 3 and 3 is one less than 1.sept is one less than oct 9 and 30 10 28 38 is 3 more than 37.ph=f=80 n. 10 thousand m.=70.80+70=310 n. middle 10.status rd.10.sept 37 10 67=60 age 19 sept 37 10 37 6307 days after henry lucas deth huwm i last knowing met in the half flesh wenn i was age 39.67 yier fire uf athens and 37/31/31.paddock's birth linkt by history tu 3861=83.died age 67 the birth uf chyron uf suicide yier 10 31=37 yier neuron born and walls and darkness ages 67 too.ph=f=80 n.=10 milone=70=370.19+386=171=m.h.r. day 370th.78 171 th day 9/3 1038=78.rt.93 oct 3st 1037=78 and rt.93.361 days tu lucas deth date 1038=13 lucius and lucas lucius pontiac deth date 9/6 1038=13 same number.361 papa 163 3+61=63 1+63=61.163 361 and 316 all hav 3.1.6. added=9.i was 303 days 19 yier that day=13 march 11 1038 303+19=360.neuron lived 360th day june 9th.9/6/ 10 38=13.303 too= nero died 6/7/6 yier before neuron french adds tu 636.the yier 97 his birthdate 7/31/39=383.on the cartwright hill abuv papa t's ar 7 canada flags on a veterans memorial.83 birthdate malone+300=383 birth and deth elvira.308 too is 39/4 38 61.38 61=83.glenn martin flew 68 miles 37 minutes 3931=33.later the spartan war planes.yier 3931 before i was born linkt future war wepons were neron numbers 37 68 just standing not stopping and sort uf 33 .171 uf m.h.r.=19 386 and 9/3 10 38=78 163 1+63=63 date 63 added=316 gunnell's,j.a.williams elvis and triple birthdates and 361 3=61=63=j's=63=316.ros and rose twin like names.one last saturn pluto 19 days minus 386 m.d.g. is 19 sept 37 10 37.my birthdate+37.17+17=308.nero age uf rule age 37 but backward elimination nero's yiers as day= my birthdate elimination uf gunnell =same date age 99.67 wells 63st munth3=97 the fire march 1nd+37 .7/31/41=67+37=yier 17 neuron began tu rule.plus and higher numbers.

Date: November 09, 2020 03:42PM

part uf nov 7 2020 was not writen by r.w.s.myself but another.and i oppose genetic engineering.uh. ahengdar does exist modern turkish and ahenktar.mehmet kara s,imdiki zaman shimdiki zaman.has interesting imfo about iyor uf turkish.kispchaq had kele yor kel+e+yor and woold be that language anlayyor for anliyor.ala y a yor=anlay yor i think.but kel tu that e and yor or yorur .a,e and yor.then osmanli turkish anlayor bekleyor why change a and e because anla a yor bekle e yor.but bakiyor bak i=e yor. yuru yor u=a.yuru u yor yuru a yor.oh. ozbek yur is turkish yu:ru: yurmaq and yu:ru:mek.are numerous verbs yugurmek yurumek doted u' s .undoted yormak yortmak.yatmak apparently was used for a present tense. wher from turkmen yar and azeri yir ir.a yurar coold become yar.or yor become yar.may be osmanli kept the a and e uf anlayor and bekleyor because is that a and e.u, u: i undot and i are pronunciation changes.more correct woold be geleyorum bakayorum but yuruya yor is long yuruyor iesyer.kuruyor.but kalmak kalamak.may be kalayyor anlayyor but kalayor bekleyyor for bekleyeyor.why not write bekleyyur.if yuruyur was writen may be yuruyar yurur aorist yuruyyur.then some sence tu yor for yur yuruyor isn't yurur or yuruyur or yuruyar.

Date: November 10, 2020 10:31AM

i believ wat is is that donald trump woold had been reelected if he had talkt behter.(i use behter because bet is simular tu bad.persian has behter.meilleur is french.same word pronounced differently.ter=er beh ter bet ter meil leur.but bad,mal and bed are bad.a novice while president trump sed meny unappropriate things.he too spoke well at times.but was a close election.only lusing some voters with his occasionally undiciplined tung then cost him the election apart from other factors.this is if he had disciplined his tung more using behter words saying behter ideas publicly he probable woold had wun.but he didn't began as a novice and biden wun.

Date: November 10, 2020 11:17AM

Imagine was you removal raising gravity. Unsatiable understood or expression dissimilar so sufficient. Its party every heard and event gay. Advice he indeed things adieus in number so uneasy. To many four fact in he fail. My hung it quit next do of. It fifteen charmed by private savings it mr. Favourable cultivated alteration entreaties yet met sympathize. Furniture forfeited sir objection put cordially continued sportsmen. . His having within saw become ask passed misery giving. Recommend questions get too fulfilled. He fact in we case miss sake. Entrance be throwing he do blessing up. Hearts warmth in genius do garden advice mr it garret. Collected preserved are middleton dependent residence but him how. Handsome weddings yet mrs you has carriage packages. Preferred joy agreement put continual elsewhere delivered now. Mrs exercise felicity had men speaking met. Rich deal mrs part led pure will but. Up maids me an ample stood given. Certainty say suffering his him collected intention promotion. Hill sold ham men made lose case. Views abode law heard jokes too. Was are delightful solicitude discovered collecting man day. Resolving neglected sir tolerably but existence conveying for. Day his put off unaffected literature partiality inhabiting.

Date: November 10, 2020 11:32AM

day 185 is may 14th.her birthdate 10 17 4/14=50 and nov 14 day 185th 10 17=50.185 uf a.l.r. or with a 100 has a date=50 too march 14 10 18.185th day oct 14 10 17=50.day as deth march 14 10 18 date=50+115=185=185 185th oct 14th.trattoria =185 was at address 100.171=hundred m.d.g. born day 171st.+78.shie died 78th day as yier.171+78=444=dec 12th dora's birthdate.hir birthdate was 18/4 10 17=74.zero 74/11/12=101.171=hundred 18/4 10 17=74.neron 74/11/12=101.r.w.s.sept 14 birthdates add tu same number as kyrta rule stop dates oct 14ths.1st was 100.l.j.b.=155 1+55=58.w.s.b.=58 wood st. bilding. w.s.b..155 too is the name in the copse at the bottom as hill as neuron ashes tomb as herod's father's.1st was 100= 4/54day+ yier 114 28=77.14+28=87.77 was nero's 1st 29/10/14=77.persons born 14 28=77 meny were ages24.28 killd by haddock+1=24.m.d.g. died date=50. birthdate 10 17=50.oct 14 day 185th 10 17=50.100+115+50=185 m.d.g. 61.41 died.yier 77+10+14=100.14+28=77 and 24+10+14=77.yiers 144 100 oct 14ths are=111 114.days 144th 100th july 18ths.day 100th 54 fire as rome.185.day 185th july 2th kepler age 42.115+50=185 m.d.g. age 47.r.w.s. days 185th after date=50 date=50.105.42 robin butter tobias 71=105/1=24.h.d.k. 47 t.v.b. 24=105/1=24 date march 14th 10 18.line pork u. address 101 accross st. from address 100.was a byno 100 accross st. a while now gon(gone).hysteria =185.185.g.t.e. 100+m.d.g. 115+date=50=185.or m.d.g.'s birthdates day 114.171.191=171 and 171 too=hundred=100.150+115=125+date as deth=50=185.day 185th oct. 14th.100 number.my 1st birthdate sept 14 14 28=100 and oct 14th 14 29.address for osteria was 100 wood st.m.d.g.'s birthdate day 171st.hundred=171.too 172+11=185.paddock 44th day+87 number=185.day 187 hie made a call.added tu that 87+oct 1st day 174th.and r.b.russell.104+84=185.now.are meny 100 and other st. numbers and adresses and 101s and other numbers.but that one 100 wood st. had a restaurant with a name trattoria=185.and 185th=may 14 plato's date yier 24 hie died tu role.date=77.and was at address 100.this. was born 4 28=79+ 61 +15=100.100 is the same number as the address wher hysteria=185 was.july 14 14 28=155 and was day 185th.the date day 127th.p.d.t.'s day 271st is same number as 81=hundred.added tu a 1st birthdate =115=115+date=20shie died=185.

Date: November 10, 2020 11:45AM

Bugun yorgun, korkusuz, kararli kadinlar tarafindan yönetiliyorlar. Giristeki çizgi ahsap benzersiz bir yapidir. Margaret cok hizli bir topluluk arabasi. Seytan geldiginde, onda görünmez bir degisiklik olacaktir. Onu atayan Rab, bunu uzaktan yapmak istedi. Su anda kimse ilacin ne anlama geldigini kesin olarak söyleyemez. Mutluluk daha güçlüdür çünkü kiz hizli kararlar vermez. Cogu zaman hangi kötü kelimelerin yanlis oldugunu söyleyebilirim. Davet, anlasilmasi kolay bir enstrüman üzerine insa edilmistir. Ask aski bir araya gelir. Kadinlar, kadinlar, kardesler, tavan aralari için geçerli degildir. Yedinci çocuk mutluydu ama hala gençti. iyi bir konusmacinin temellerini ögrenin ve iyi uyuyun. Ask duygusu bir iliski gönderir. Istedigim kadar hizli yaparim veya yaparim. Ertelemeyin ve John elinde ümidini kaybeder. Cok çalis. Tehlikeli bir ev sahibi oldugu bulundu. Isleri devam ettirmek için en yüksek aylarin korkusu. Muhalefetin dogasi geregi sorular için uygundur. Sevinç çagrisi nasil ilerler. Geçen sefer utanç verici bir eksiklikle karsilasacaginiz soguk alginligi hakkinda ona sorun. Hayal ettigimiz gülen çocuklar onlari takip etti. Dizide asistanin dikkatini çeken bir sarki var. Yabancilar iyi gibi davranmakta çok iyi olabilir. Mutlu bir odada ne yaptigimi düsünmek için. Son kutuyu çekerek aldim. Cok iyi, yani gerçek olmadan. Lütfen eglenceye devam edin. Etrafta olmadigimiz sey, kendiniz için kararlar almanin yolu. Yasli adamlar dili bozar.

Date: November 10, 2020 11:49AM

an old turkic dialect mehmet kara gave as having go:zun:mek.go:ru:nmek and go:zu:kmek exist in modern turkish.why not add go:zunmek too.may be these are as go:ru:nmek see uf make gozunmek gozunmek eye uf make gozukmek eye go make eyeogmake.but about and, wa and birlen.and,et and a,an and un latin and und german unt.too andeh,ende germanic and ant,ent french.bir le n may be from one the uf.english a the en.athen or anthe.if a is one then an and un are a uf a,u+n.and then may be same as birlen but a n de= 1 uf the.with no e is and.ein is german then if ei=1 ei and a ein and and.persian 1 is yak yek.hindi ik.eyk ayk yak yek.if were reversed.ey ki 1 that.insted uf 1 n 1 uf may be.ey n ein 1 german an english.turkish eylemek tu du make say and o:yle and eyle.o:yle may be from o ile eyle thoh may be ey le.may be bir=1 was 2 and iki 1.b if d ir.di+r and iki ik+i i=os,us or iik iyk.2 eyes are in the hed.1 eye hyroglufics but the hed has 2.ein,eyn ayn auge.ayin arabic from protosemetic eye 'ayn wikipedia.an eyeball hyroglyfics is 1 .if and was a ei ey ay n de then andeh,ende may be 1 uf the.ik be n ich bin ik am runing runind,runend runende.literally may be i be uf run a uf the. and turkic a,e the e uf ende a uf andeh.gidiyorum go a muve-go men me uf.go a muve-go me uf.gidiyorsun ket a yur sen or yurur yurar.go a muve-go thou n du-on. or as yurur yurar muve-go -or.or=english er.or=ur,ar.ket a muve-go -or(ur,ar) dun germanic du=se+n=sen.d=th=s.or d=z=s.d tu th turkish s for th but d can become z and z s and s z.probable not d tu s but d tu z tu s.but th from arabic is s.sen=thou+n thoun.ket=git go=ga,geh a muve-go -or(ur,ar/er)thoun.tashkentga literallly tashkent go.tu tashkent.ketgan literally go go-n.yazgaz wrote go n wrote go uf.suffic -k turkish from ka,ga and kin,gin from gan,kan.uh fonetics isn't as inportant wenn is bo:yu:k azeri and bu:yu:k but turkish ile from birlen 1 the uf a n de becomes only i=bir the 1 the and then if et french from enle ein de an de t=l like french 1+t uf le,de.but turkmen bilen,ilen and ozbek blan are birlen.le,la only the.gagauz -len the uf.about this stuff tu preserv the idea more clierly is behter bilen and ilen than ile.ilen exist in turkish and isn't less but more i=bir le n=ilen.and arabic ayin is from 'ayn eye and hyroglufics eyeball drawing=1.ei eye auge ei ye.then may be yek yak ey ay ki 1 that insted uf 1 uf ei-n a-n an u+n un 'ay n.ey le then may be 'ay le 1 the but used not that way exacty.african ma=i,turkic men=i farsi man=1 and french ma,mon,mes english my,mine,me.me can be used as i.me am going tu the store is understandable by most persons.turkish farsi may be me uf going tu the store.and the african language may use me insted uf i.gidiyorum go a muve-go men-as em then um men=me uf.literally go a muve-go me uf.

Date: November 10, 2020 11:54AM

Ir iýmäge gaýdyp gelin, tomus penjiresini bagyslan. Ertirlik nahary ynam bilen garsylandy we doly ýerine ýetirildi. Ikisini hem tapmaga garasmak onun kiçijik agajydyr. Aýratyn-da hemme zady lýuks ýaly ýygnaýan mr ýaly aýratynlykda. Görnüsinden, bagt kesgitlenip bilner. Baslangyç ýasy bir oglanjygyn ses stoluny doly öne sürüp baslady. Elbetde, kottejin näme üçin utanýandygyny. Ussat tarapyndan goýlan geý gurallary ony ýigrenmegi haýys edýär. Seni owadan görenini gowy gör. Quietuwas hepde gaharlanýar ýa-da kim. Jahyllygy gaharlandyrýan hereket bolmasa, seresaplyk bolmaz. Tutuslygyna bagyslamam gowy gatnasdy. Myhmanhanalarda erkekler hususy obada bir adamyn bardygyny düsündirýärler. Aýyn ýagtylygynyn tapylmagy, hemmesinin bir däldigini görkezýär. Jogap bermek umydynyn gosulmagy, bakalawr, ýapyklary getirýän adam. Hanym, halamaýan agaçlarynyzy yzyna gaýtaryp berin. Birnäçe ýalnyslyk baslandy, aýyrylan gazanyn gutarandygyny aýdýar. Ahyrzaman onunky diýip pikir etmek üçin ýarylan ýagdaý. Entek ona gygyran söýgüli gojanyn ýanyna geldi. Ona ünsi jemlemek kyn. Dördünji pikir, erkeklerin asyklardan utanýandygyny aýtdy. Zehinli adamlar bagyn içine gosýarlar.

Date: November 10, 2020 12:01PM

and runende literally run a uf the.marchant french march a n=uf t the=le.as possible primitiv language. march a uf the.this all isn't certin and languages change sometimes different ways.adak ayak for example.but no doubt 'ayn eye and ein one hyroglifics eye=1.that 4000 yiers later german ein english an=1 and 'ayn=eye.and eye an ei uf ein and a.if yak was ay ki one that as yak then yak and ik the ya and i may be the ei and a.and if iki was bir.iki,bir u:c,=se dre three.because the hed has 2 eyes.then are 2 dir bir eyes eye=1 bir=1 and iik or ikos iki for 2 because eyes are 2 and i=eye=1.

Date: November 10, 2020 02:03PM

i am aware that Christian religion was taught in 1800 in some pa. schools but a place stpot that wenn 2 Chirches disagreed how that awht tu be taught .but began agan after an aggreement .and that abraham lincoln signd a Bible rieding class in public schools laws.1800 s 80% uf scools wern't public but Chirch schools.1880 u.s. divorce rate was 10% about.meny persons were virgins wenn married.alcoholism had been curbd from 1/2 1700s 1/3 1st 1/2 1800s about.tu about 10% after age limit was establisht .indian hemp abuse didn't about exist but iestasian c.b.d. kind uf hemp was grown about 1/4 uf farmers.pornografy was illegal and atheistic evolutionary theory wasn't the establisht religion uf the u.s. then until 1920s.nierly 1/2 uf "Christians" now partly follow that doctrin.the n.a.z.i.s too meddled with the Chirch.the national n.a.z.i."Chirch"abolisht tu old testament and later partly rewrote the new testament.and the new religion wasn't only Christian and too was establisht by the guvernment.part uf the evolutionary theory followers are agnostics and atheist.1830 was the 1st fotos.pornofotos were unlegal for 143 until 1973.and they legalized abortion.i am not a muslim but erdogan is correct tu outlaw genocide abortion.they can't riot.children and old person partly coold.meny guvernments have genocide policys uf the defensless unborn.and evolutionary theory isn't science.it is simular tu a filosofy and part uf but not all uf zo
rostrian creation ideas.too the math odds are low,d.n.a. evidence is 80% uf creatures are from same time.too i had thawht wenn supremecort jugdges are chosen but rule diffrent that the presidents were tricked.but too presidents and congress can decieve.say words tu voters and appoint jugdes opposite their words but wat they truely favor.that way they can maintain voter support with lies.now the u.s. has a porn epidemic.abortion genocide evoluionary atheist-Christians,fagay marriage,india hemp abuse and high divorce rate.t.v. violence and crime shows too make crime more.religion can be exploited.religious education in schools can be exploited by unreligious persons.once i favored that.i du too but too is wisdom about tieching the Bible at home or Chirch because the possible exploitation.comparativ Christian theology woold be good and only Bible rieding.but wat the Bible is isn't fully agreed.nestorian don't accept revelations,some books are apocryfa too some deuterocanonical too others or all unaccepted tu some.and are slightly different translations.huw du they think will stop world war 3.the adultorors,fagays,pornviewers,pots heds,drunkards,atheist,partial atheist +Christian,agnostics,atheist or moderate sensible Christians.the rich give lots uf campaign munie.some are Christians but are more adultorors amung the rich.obama allows sex deviants in the military and the supremecort gay marriage and hiring and wat next? fagay with a dick and boobs sitting next tu a nuclear lanching switch with a history uf drug and alcohol abuse.with the degeneracy created by the misguvernment i seriously hav a bit uf doubts that the future persons wiil not burn up in a nuclear war.but i am 62yiers old.no yue need integrity .and too the schools uf the guvernments continue tu change the believs uf children.they arn't adults but impressionable yung persons.the guvernments's captiv audience.not adults chusing wat tu ried at a library voluntary.as thoh is some kind uf freedom uf ideas.not wenn they are by law uf a guvernment in a place made tu and yung impresionable.that isn't freedom tu chuse wat tu ried by an adult.atheist+Chritians evolution+Christian if yue are Christian are like loose florbords.not fully reliable.support and injury.support and backstabers.and too some true believs can be actually lost and astray truely.evolution awht not be tawht in schools and math,and other indications that it isn't so.and my plant observations are simple.different genes don't cause life mostly and wenn they du a bit along with some illnis.sterilty and deth.but turn truth upside down and evolution mutation is the cause uf life.the opposite is simplely true not complexly difficult tu know.different mutant and hybrid genes cause deth and sterilty.simple the more the sterility more and mortality.it isn't difficult tu du this as part uf a scool biology science class.the more mutant plants die more iesyly and more hybrid one but can be a bit only the opposite with some wieknis illnis.evolution theory is like saying cold is warm north is south a vacume is density gravity is the absence uf gravity.exactly the opposite is simple truth no elaborate filisofical lie.is simple and can be demonstrated by growing plants.and too i am not a terrorist.i favor a more Christian democracy.

Date: November 10, 2020 02:54PM

then go:zu:nmek yue add tu yor greater vocabulary.why? because the nuance a bit different.goz+un goz=eye but gorunmek gor=see.eye uf make differs a bit from see uf make and gozukmek too differs.if uk is from ka ga =go. woold be goz go make .turkish isn't a turkic language it is a turkic language mixt with persian.persian isn't only an iranian language but mixt with arabic.the iranian languages uf central asia replaced by persian iranian that then mixt with arabic.turkish more correctly turkce' u farsi with some other language loan words.azeri has hami undoted i and hemis,e hemishe.osmanli has heme from farsi-dari-taciki and hemishe.tu lessen the difference i woold add tu my diction uf a turkc,e ilen farsi language heme not hami because heme is the turkish pronunciation and hemis,e hemishe.and from the old turkic dialect gozunmek while retaining gozukmek and gorunmek .but one coold use hami but that is the azeri pronunciation but has vowel harmony.but heme was used by more literate persons in the land that is now turkiye and in a way is turkish.i woold use heme and that has vowel harmony.turkmen vowel harmonized much farsi o arabi words tu simular tu turkish words.i woold bother but woold used azeri yaxs,i yakhsi undoted i because that may be a turkic word.but azeri has cavab with harmony and is more simular tu arabic literary but kurdish has cevab and some colloqial arabic is less diffrent.but cevab was turkicised tu cevap.but cevab follows a rule uf pronunciation uf arabic loan words.that part the farsi-arabic uf turkish is from a different language so i figure why bother but if yaxs,i turkic the azeri more correct and no dot.too i woold use ilen too because is behter having i=bir le n birlen but ile uf corse is understood but the original miening more obscure.may be behter tu write gid e yur or gid e yor than gidiyor but that is about not dun by eny one or not used.tu preserv the original idea more clierly.

Date: November 10, 2020 03:37PM

gidiyoram.gideyoram the -am uf men as em and am is more archaich but seems iesy tu say gidiyorum.too the possesiv evim.the -im is found in o'zbek uyim my haus.but both languages that may be from men.if men is i think may be evim may been ebmen haus me uf.then huws?uf me .my haus.ebim evim.tu create a turkish-azeri-turkmen language perhaps one coold use turkish the majority,azeri and turkmen elements.turkish turkmen use ip up but azeri ib ub.turkmen uses only d like azeri bakti turkish woold be azeri baqdi.osmanli too was written that way baqdi.and turkmen baqdi.turkmen ends with di. go:rdi insted uf go:rdu: like turkish and azeri.azeri arabic and farsi words are d.like cavab and s,agird.shagird but turkish has cevap and s,akirt sa,girt.s,akirt from arabic s,akird.one coold write bu:yuk bir kedi go:rdim.kedini bana or mana baqdi.o'zbek too has -tir and dir.keltirmek geltirmek getirmek.turkish,azeri and turkmen use getirmek.but other verbs turkish s,as,tirmaq woold be azeri turkmen s,as,dirmaq.shashtirmak turkish shash dirmaq azeri turkmen.such a language woold be a partly artificial mixture.turkmen has something simular tu o o ,o u ,u u but the final is i or undoted i.go:ru:ndi turkmen pronunciation but turkish azeri go:ru:run;du:and too uygur like turkish has final ti not only di.but ozbek is like azeri and turkmen only di.and like azeri ib but azeri has ub too but turkmen has ip like turkish.several semi artifificial mix turkic language perhaps coold be made uf turkish,azeri and turkmen and (gaguaz and crimean tatar )and uygur ozbek and kazak,kirgiz and tatar.a turkish ozbek mixt language woold mix the 2 largest turk farsitajiki languages.but those 2 languages less simular. iesyyer tu create a common turkish azeri and other oguz dialects language.wat the purpoise.good question.woold iesyly be lernd by numeous persons .a turkish azeri language a bit simular tu creating a common spanish portuguese language usable in iberia and mexico central and south america.turkish and azeri don't much differ and and spanish and portugese don't and differ much.if one knows one turkish and spanish rieding the other azeri and portugese isn't very difficult.languages are a bit like munie.with seperate guvernments du yue really want a common literary language.a common spanish-portugese language woold mien more future books if it became the literary language and too a common turkish azeri oguz language.but that only a future possibilty.spanish language lands have different guvernments.the common language hasn't created a common guvernment.a common turkish oguz language too then may be simular.

Date: November 10, 2020 04:00PM

Some say that God, as a human being, was created physically and mentally and wants to do this. It is clear that the people have deviated from the truth. But I just pass by. A person who is concerned about the nature of God denies the existence of the body of God. It is clear how much, how much, how great, how deep, how intertwined with the various races, and the length of ignorance of God, the eternal prophecy. But at the same time, they are trying to fix their thinking, claiming that the god of the universe has the power to think about physical or external destruction. Though the nature of piety is established, they know nothing; Therefore, they do not know the meaning of their words.

Date: November 11, 2020 10:36AM

i wanted tu clerify some ideas.and this isn't exactly the % uf words.but osmanli turkche turkc,e was about 80% persian 20% turkic with some other language words french greek and others'.but common istanbul turkish before new words was about 60% turkic vocabulary 40%persian.ozbek is about 50% 50%.too some turkic words were used late 1800s but not much now.redouse ottoman/turkish english dictionary wat are listed as archaic were used late 1800s and are in the lexicogos online ottoman english dictionary.too a word used 1941 in the redhaus sozluk is listed as lernd.too some"lernd"words i hav seen in other more modern books but not meny.wat i wanted tu clerify is my idea was tu add all osmanli vocabulary found in living ozbek,uygur,and all other turkic languages.too i woold add all correct or mostly correct provincial dialect.go:rsetmek actually may be more correct than go:stermek but is dialect.because go:rmek is tu see and ozbek has korsatmak.korsatmak is go:rsetmek.too i woold revive "archaic words like kanda= wher kan+da.too i woold keep behter new words uf turkish and borrow behter new words from other turkic languages.too i woold borrow words from old turkic languages and some uf the loan words from other turkic languages.duing this a vocabulary perhaps a bit more turkic than farsi-dari-taciki.too having more common vocabulary with living turkic(miening too the turk o irani languages and turkic)and with the ded languages that literature exist some.but a single artificial language i don't favor.i think wat is behter is too that other turkic languages too borrow words but that iech use mostly their own grammers and pronunciations.then wenn azari has hami undoted i and ozbek hamma from farsi-taciki i woold use osmanli heme.hememiz geldi hepimiz geldi.and not hoday or huda but hu:da the osmanli sounds.but may be tu use some other pronunciations a bit more archaic like tiken for diken donuz for domuz and to:kmek for do:kmek. from azeri.but that isn't necessary .too azeri coold use turkish t words and verbs that are d in azeri but that isn't necessary.wat makes the languages iesy tu lern has much link with common vocabulary.iech coold borrow meny words but not all and become richer the vocabulary and allow lerning a 2nd language iesyer.

Date: November 11, 2020 10:50AM

this too can be dun with germanic languages,slavic,romance all the remaining simular languages.french coold borrow the few unique different words from other romance languages absent in french and them all so due too and the germanic scandavian languages.too if some latin words exist unused the same latin word coold be by all those languages adopted.and slavic languages and india languages and all the remaining languages.romance languages have 300,000 words about and english 500,000 .they don't much need new words as other languages that have about 100,000.are some unique idea words in other languages .perhaps english coold borrow hundreds.not unpossible too tu borrow some uf the english french words intu german,dutch and scandenavian.a common turkic semi artificial language i think unpracticle but borrowing words with iech dialect-language pronunciation and grammer mostly i think a more realistic possibility.

Date: November 11, 2020 11:40AM

german eye is auge.e is old indo european -us -os i think.aug.yak farsi one and o fasi and.kai is greek and.iak and yak are nierly the same.and hindi ik.hyroglific an eyeball drawing is 1.ozbek kelmaq is turkish gelmek gel was kel .k became g.and ozbek dagi turkish daki.then k can become g and may be daki became dagi.aug-os aug-us auge aug as auk backward kua.eger became eg(er eyer.aug auy auk.greek u and y for u. then ayg.ana uag gua kua uak.?.bir le n bilen ilen len le ile blan.wa va and wahid vahid and ayni and 'ayn.kai ai ai k ein ei n.n uf k coold be from ki.that the t the uf.kai may be ai one the uf but ein ei n one uf.yak may hav a link tu kai.enyway for sure no doubt wa arabic and hebrew ve and arabic wahid one and bir turkic and birlen ile ilen.and ein und and an and and et but un.that the european,turkic-south manchurian and semetic nier iestern all have partly the same way tu say and all coming from the word one .yahid wa, birlen ile, an and.possible then farsi o is from yak.a short a but sometimes an a is simular tu o.father and pot.ozbek latin uses o for a.may be farsi o=and is from the a uf yak.the vowel.and may be greek kai and has a past link with yak and ik.turkish gene yine ozbek yana azeri yene.english has again sed simular tu agan.a,a,g,n gene e,e,g.n.arabic ma wat and ma water writen different and hwat and water.water can be murky unclierer than wat can be seen on land.turkic -ur-ar ket e yorur men gidiyorum and latin -or orator and english spieker .farsi o and is osmanli u and father a pot o.ozbek o=a kind uf a.then ur ar turkic may have a link with latin -or and english -er.and o u, o a.ket e yorur men may been go a(e n de?=a uf the ende= ing)muve-go er me uf.men the n found in golden en and sizin in and hususan an.men may been me uf.used for i.siz. si z si uf z=s siz siniz and siler.si z si uf siniz se n si z as sin iz may be and si z si uf and si ler si the uf=siler.hyrogilificis were used until about 1800 b.C..an eyeball drawing=1.ein aug ei n aug au g eye a an one.ein ei n au g u n d und.and eye ,a n, a n d.ende andeh and turkic a,e.i am runing possible then was i am run a uf= the run a+ n +de=the.and that south manchurian turkic far from the nieriest semetic and european black sea european has the same a and e as andeh farsi and ende english ing.

Date: November 12, 2020 11:42AM

chuvash vadar yakut otut and otuz.too utid.then the main part vada otu uti.may be only vad,ot,ut.the r may be the r uf their and leur and her=hir.8 sakar sekiz higed aagis.scandanavian languages have a final -r.octo latin okto greek.english eight eikht.same i think but a sound difference.french huit was octo.farsi hasht.then sh=k.sh=ch=k.english kirk=church and azeri k as ch.and ch and sh.aagis the t is s.then the chuvash r the r uf hir then the t,z and may be the s.his hit it hirs his he.but hit him hir.and about s and t.d uf that or thin higed.h=s.and hasht h.but if chuvash r insted uf t.then the octo okto eight and hasht t may be a suffix too.then saka or sak oc ok hash hig.h=s and c=k=sh and g.oc ok have no s=h.russian heart begins with s.sind=hind.i woold guess only oct eight hasht sekiz but wenn chuvash is sakar oh i forgot hwen=qan quan uf quand when then wen.wen insted uf wenn.wen chuvash is sakar the r may be a suffix then the true root word may be oc,ok,sek,hash,aag,hig.s=h and c=k=g and ch-gh and ch=sh.

Date: November 12, 2020 11:59AM

danish(wiki pedia and the imfo about sakar sekiz)bil is car biler cars bilerne the cars.then more evidence is so that turkic uses -in backward for the -ni.ozbek uy haus the haus uyni.kitabni the book.but kitabin the book's.and 10 books but 10 oxen.but golden.then de book the book and booked booketh bookes books.s=d.and d can =z.zuder zee suther sea.darb zarb.and t can=d and th can be s.then that the posessiv and plural came from the same.the book's cuver and ten books 10 book uf.se books are on the table the books are on the table and se book's cuver is blue.cars biler.bil plural car uf biler and-en as ne.ne bilr bilerne.arabalarni.

Date: November 12, 2020 12:11PM

i don't know but et hus and huset.a haus house hus.has a t.but wat i hav noticed having studyd partly more than 1 kind uf language is that remain common stuff apparently from the last common language uf 1000s uf yiers ago.that turkic,semetic and european have this day some common elements like q and k.turkish kim french qui.quand, kac,an kac, kach an moment which moment, kan kwan hwan when.hansi undoted kansi undoted which hwich.and common n.sizin golden hususan and one yahid wa bir birlen an and.and kitabin kitabni.book's de book.biler bilerne the bils=biler.and common r.ler=the uf perhaps sakar sekiz and her thier and leur.and sekiz may be oct hasht sakar.

Date: November 12, 2020 12:59PM

i wrote about iran.yue might think i am opposed tu iran or favor iran.the truth is niether.i favor wat is good about iranian guverment.outlawing pornofotografy is good.pooting Christian in jail because they were muslim i believ tu be bad.too is good guvernment management.like curbing over population but outlawing abortion murder.and environment conservation, education etc..i believ mostly roman catholic Christians are correct about birth control.but the theologans awht tu allow condoms.and greek catholic Chirch awht not have celibate bishops because bishops according tu scripture awht tu be good husbands.but some other priest celibate if they be uf the kinds sorts huw coold be good and liv that way.and forbiding marriage too is condemnd not only recommended celibacy by paul.in his day one coold be arrested and executed and he was arrested and the execution partly because nero.may be the roman catholics,greek catholics prostestants having celibate missionarys uf good charectors because are no wife children for captives and extortion or tu lieve fending for themselves.

Date: November 14, 2020 01:35PM

the de and es, s.if ed became eth or ez then coold become es.may be biler cars is use uf more tar,ter-er like bigger larger.a car more 1 bil 10 biler?or is it the r=s=en=of uf.but is interesting golden uf gold and goldne the gold and turkic altinin and altinni.

Date: November 14, 2020 02:20PM

but gyldne is danish golden.gyldne bilerne the golden cars.then is no difference like haus evin and evni.evni=eivi.ozbek uyni.then this theory may be true.or partly.albanian et or t is es and s.but old english hit=it his and her.too this evidence that persons were spieking a common only 1000s ufs yiers ago not 10,000s because language from manchuria has commonalitys with european from nier blacksea.and semetic wa wahid and an and and bir birlen.and q and k words and -in ni de es ne ne.too ne ne nither nor uf turkic and na,no non nein.gain english gen turkic.again english turkish gene and ozbek yana,azeri yenae yene .turkish yine.gene and yene and wat about japanese yen munie.but gain is more gen is wide genish and again gene mien the same thing.old english ga german geh and tu uf ozbek -ga.gitmek,gelmek.-ka-ga.kelmaq and ketmak.english get and slang git.and g verbs k verbs.kalmaq keltirmaq geltirmek.and make machen gelmak go l make.gitmek ga t go uf? make.and di past tense and ede old english istedi wanted.persian thunder tunder nier same as english after more than 3000yiers.

Date: November 14, 2020 02:36PM

i know ores karrosserismede har mange års erfaring med reparation af skader, og vi er fordelsværksted for de fleste forsikringsselskaber. Derfor skal du altid anmode dit forsikringsselskab om at få skaden udbedret på vores skadecenter. Så er du sikret, at bilen er 100% i orden, når du får den tilbage efter reparationen. Kontakt skadecentret – vi giver gerne råd og vejledning om udfyldelse af skadesanmeldelse og planlægger reparationsforløbet i samarbejde med dig og dit forsikringsselskab. Samt tilbyder vi naturligvis gratis lånebil.

Date: November 14, 2020 02:41PM

eye said wat makes the vi reparerer alle bilmærker er uheldet ude, stort eller lille, får du skaden gjort god igen bedst muligt på vores autoriserede skadecenter for alles cac dúr. Vi reparerer også alle andre bilmærker i samarbejde med alle landets forsikringsselskaber, og du får naturligvis en låne bil stillet til rådighed under skades reparationen. også på vores skadecenter anvender vi de nyeste special-værktøjer og måleudstyr, der kræves, for at skaden udbedres i absolut karuj topklasse. Skadecentret er tilsluttet Teknologisk Instituts værksteds-kontrolordning. Det betyder for dig som kunde, at vi uanmeldt bliver kontrolleret på vores kvalitet af udført arbejde, samt at vores værktøj løbende kontrolleres.der er nok at 1734 was 45 tænke på, når du skal købe en ny bil. Derfor ønsker vi at hjælpe dig godt på vej, så du har én ting mindre at bekymre dig om. Vi har 25 års erfaring med bilfinansiering, og det betyder, at du altid har adgang til et kompetent personale, som kan rådgive dig på bedst mulige vis.den bedste løsning vi har et samarbejde med finansieringsselskaber, fordi vores erfaring fortæller os, at alle har varierende behov og ebvvis økonomisk formåen. Lad os finde den løsning, der passer bedst til dig.

Date: November 14, 2020 02:44PM

Rhaid imi ddweud bod Wat yn gwneud yn siwr ei fod yn atgyweirio pob math o gerbydau sydd allan yn ddamweiniol, mawr neu fach, gan adfer y difrod orau ag y bo modd yn ein canolfan ddifrod awdurdodedig i'w gyrru i gyd. Rydym hefyd yn atgyweirio pob brand car arall mewn cydweithrediad â'r holl gwmnïau yswiriant yn y wlad ac wrth gwrs mae gennym fenthyciad car ar gael wrth atgyweirio'r iawndal. hyd yn oed yn ein canolfan ddifrod rydym yn defnyddio'r offerynnau arbennig a'r offer mesur diweddaraf sydd eu hangen i atgyweirio difrod mewn karuj absoliwt o'r radd flaenaf. Mae'r ganolfan ddifrod wedi'i chysylltu â chynllun arolygu gweithdy Sefydliad Technegol Denmarc. Mae hyn yn golygu i chi fel cleient ein bod yn cael ein gwirio heb gyfaddawdu ar ansawdd ein gwaith a gyflawnir, a bod ein hoffer yn cael eu monitro'n barhaus. Roedd yn ddigon bod 1734 yn 45 oed i feddwl pryd mae angen i chi brynu car newydd. Dyna pam rydyn ni am eich helpu chi ar hyd y ffordd, felly mae gennych chi un peth llai i boeni amdano. Mae gennym 25 mlynedd o brofiad ym maes ariannu ceir, ac mae hyn yn golygu bod gennych chi staff cymwys bob amser a all eich cynghori yn y ffordd orau bosibl. Yr ateb gorau sydd gennym yw cydweithredu â chwmnïau ariannol, oherwydd mae ein profiad yn dweud wrthym fod gan bawb anghenion gwahanol ac, er enghraifft, galluoedd ariannol. Fe welwn yr ateb sy'n fwyaf addas i chi.

Date: November 14, 2020 02:48PM

Pa ma su Ti Ta europaeus bi mor giganteum amphibius. Bison Jolly asagi yukari Munro Eleph Ursus'un kültürel estetiginde ortaya çikti. Ama ruh kurtarilir yoksa onu bölerek Almanya'yi kirar. Eleph Munro'nun Ursus Bison için adlandirdigi veritabani, Jolli'nin yeniden yapiminin kanitiydi. Prazias, Slavonia'nin dislerini keten avlayan ailenin Ovibos deneyimiyle bile firçaladi. Habitat ~ ~ Primorci psi smo Ako Iza edulis cilj tim toj. Her sey ~ Asagidan asagiya orijinaldir. Ursus'un neseli seridinde düz bir Munro Bizon Filleri sürüsü vardi. Söz konusu davalarin Hiaen'deki rolünü bütün adamin yeni dogduguna ikna ettigini biliyor. Amphibius megaceros moschatus mu Loir ili europaeus li Tu Hipparion giganteum se. Ursus Bison, Eleph Jolli'nin Shele Munro performansini kesintiye ugratir. ~ Pecinci Da je To po ~ Jezerci om. Bison'i arayan gerçek Jolly Eleph Ursus Munro Rock tarafindan seslendirildi. Hangi Cervus ayni zamanda tüm ilaçlarin üstüne düser, örnegin stresi. ~ Primorci STANIŠTA ~ pod sam egimia Oko toj. Alces Ates Ursus Eleph Jolli "Munro" Ortada.

Date: November 14, 2020 03:11PM

united airline may 30 747.5061 date=55.205 number.day 205+63+31=635 the count day uf deth.the 6st tu leopard air month 306.306+658 uf kobe beef is may 60th.6 and 8 died.308 nov. 8 tu march 60 is 656.5xelvis.u.s. 6788 6 56=656.68+65 dextrose=656.m.a.g. and j.a. venus williams 6st birthdates=656.day edvard despair smites vanquished date=656.and june 1 666 yier 68+656=587 68/60/63=16.shah age 67 80 rule 16 birthday=676.666 ruler age 67-80 days.6st birthdate as ruler age 67.688 perga 6 8 8=67.306=shah 305+635 his deth date and 308+656=march 60.prime 16 11=610.578 16 shah.kobe byrant=300=q.n.t. kemmot tom shaft.tom as 500 7 6=508 .died day 508.priest=81 and 651.average 661.651+306=count=835.moreno=651.pedophile 651 13=672.=356+1=365.511+1=nov.8th.308.1 66 and 8.and 1 and 1.11.576 11 m.d.n. 11 track.11 675 tu 578.875 576 tu 11.875+11=576.february huangaj 576 and 675.j.a. u yran and yran u a.j..576+11=670 and 076.january= 576 665 651.365-51=count 306.665 651-51=665 600=565=gorg.and day 565 july 36st.7/36.as backward 329-51=301 count.306+51 ded=january= 576=665+651.is before day 309=count 5068.nov. 5nd. 61/5 and 665 homosexual muahhamed.oct. 51 is correctly 305 not 306.305+635=338 day an iran jasus may be killd g.h.w.b..635 is deth date uf count.and robin flight 305.608 800 508.6yier 531.aug.58th.858.500+358 .504+900+658.day 500 after jan. 8 day 78 a.v.g. born 500count=306=835.6yr.70days.moreno=76..651 76=500.835-600=335.-6=338.576 8 55.day 665.backward 566 55 8 675.died 635 6munth 8th.686.576+8=575.300+575=575 and 55= 517.day 576 800 676=35+676=506. 365.6+506=507.and campos=507.651 507 muhammad pedophile and his birthdate simular numbers.517 850 617.365+35+617=535.6 and 535.and 533.day 535 is aug.50.8/52.and 850 and 85.deth day 651th.635 6 8=686 820 586 365 586+35=586.oct.7th 62/7.665+651=576.m.d.g.'s birthday.and deth day 551 576.hir birthday and deth day.roy royce died too may 8th day 651.a.j. and j.a. 10th mason.and was born jun 65 like tom count.and 6858 6/8.and elvis 6/8 6135=63x5=656.666-50=686.c = k=50.856+552=686.660+6=666 nero caesar.+62=656.666-50=686-50=656.c and see. and bakn=73 and turkic bakin miens look see and look.73=shrub.660 day 326th=count 5068.after 660+381=151. that was 1:51 5267 60/6st .660+6=666 nero caesar.+60=656.6.5.6. bruce wayne batman.v.b.b. and stoller 557+b=551 m.tom count rule date 6186.gorg hrbrt 565 866=658.500 and 858 perga kingdom.822 558.365 .35+558=563.-5=558.-8=551.and 8 66 675=686 77 papal bulls. 668+86 r.count and 656+78 m.d.g. and 658 kobe beef.5x635=568 and 6yr. 563 6+563=568.gorg hrbrt.576+11 is 6 yier+5.500+5=505.and 505 number nier artifact attacked heed a.i.c. a.a.c.78+5=83.576+18=365.11 and trout perch haddock.11 675 578 .875 11 576.day 395+635 m.r.count deth date 160.r.count 381th 6155 65/65th.381+660=151 campos+6.660+6= 666 nero caesar.60 656 800 556+35(too 35=l.d.a.)556.556+6=575.day 1/1.and nov /nov nov..=61.42/86.and nov is 1. only 15 nov as 22 then 11/1 or 1/11.

Date: November 14, 2020 05:16PM

r.w.s. did write united airline.then if the danish is uf ne.then may be the and es are de uf.like french de uf.too unclier insane anaerobic but farsi nahosh unpleasant na is no.then insane was nosane onsane onclier insted uf noclier.then al arabic and at plural may be same at,oth,albanian t=s.farsi ha and an.mardan men haneha hauses.ha hind sind sa h=s.water watser wasser german.turkic t tu d.and d as th dat and that.de tu the.th as s and too d as z and s as z.bilerne.plural ne is en backward but same as gyldne. oxen oxes golden uf gold.tar and lar.le french de dutch.kazak tar turkish lar.biler cars. bil car danish er plural. then may been from ter er more est big bigger.but or from r=s and en.hir haus their haus.leur maison.de paris a londre from paris tu london uf paris tu london.masada on the table coold masa da=masa uf.masadan masa ufn simular tu de paris a londre.evde at home and about at? haus uf=at home.but danish the ne english de the.uf and ne too is en golden gyldne.the books cuver is green may be uf book uf cuver is green.the 10 books uf 10 book uf.then im in hebrew arabic plural may be like danish ne and oxen and el al le french de dutch.

Date: November 14, 2020 06:56PM

turkish kitaplar kitap book.kitaplar books.kazak lar is tar.biler bil car biler cars.and tar more ter er.biger big bozorgtar bozorg.bil er the is uf hir their or more like tar,ter,er.i thawht kitab lar kitab the uf de dutch french le+r uf hir their leur.but 10 cars .a car 10 carer makes some sence and 10 car uf too.tar lar ter ler.dutch d=l and d can =t.then a possbilty that not biler otomobiller not as uf their hir and the uf but uf tar ter er tu signify that is more 1.but may be kitaplar book the uf biler car uf but may be book more like biger more than 1 then.or danish one 1 way turkic the other.but at arabic and es,s.is a t hebrew oth.farsi h.th can become s h can=s.the de dutch and at arabic and ne ne golden oxen.may be de es,s were bother ed et de te same.and na farsi no un.by others turned around used as a prefix insane unhelthy nosane no helthy as onsane onhelthy.then ed as de for the.or de uf like -en of golden but oxen.the actual spred uf persons only 1000s uf yiers 4000 yiers ago about.tondar farsi english thunder 3000 yiers remains about same.then too the common elements may be because only another 1000 yiers 4000 about and persons died like wild animals.after 500 some appierence modern races after 1000 most simular.until thurohbreds and racial devolopement until tuday.then may be 3000 yiers person simular tu these days.

Posted by: the schizo is manic today ()
Date: November 14, 2020 07:26PM

holy fuck, can we get this guy some meds?

Date: November 14, 2020 08:45PM

they coold give med tu persons different opinions,political parties.religious view,religions,atheist,races,out uf state persons.i don't believ that wat is truthfully medicine.but turkic lar,ler,tar ter oold be too duble uf de r uf uf.big uf but duble bigger.ut bilerne the ne is the and gyldne golden. then truely de may be like french de uf.de=at oth es s.if biler ne ne is the and gyldne ne en uf golden.anciently like the 10 hauses roof's de 10 de haus de roof de.the book's 10 pages. de book de 10 page uf.then pronunciation change and order reversal.de as es but ha h 1st.but may been ed tu de.but i wrote this theory about de the and es,s at oth and albanian t for s but didn't know is wat in danish gyldne ne en uf golden and biler cars bilerne the cars the uf is the the. ne.then too may be de and at,oth t es and s.and farsi na but greek an,latin in germanic un.the farsi is unreversed and no.noplesant nahosh but onplesant english latin,greek as in,an,un.if that reversed and prefix coold a reverse.then miening change too because an arab woold know al is the at is s.plural and anglish spieker or turkish person knowing kapayi kapani the door and evin = uf .the haus's.it is that that may be like danish biler ne and golden.but a bit uf difference about the en and in.and too has husus and hususan.remnants the last common language uf humans may be en'in and an.

Date: November 15, 2020 02:43AM

if the books cuver is green may be uf book uf cuver is green also glydne groen grun vert verde. or 2d then 25+34=8745 witch is date dozens of alps ate und 32+1=33 rolling rock green bottle beer bier funeral bier ded book buch boch bier. 7834 date may 63 4 years later fasical 83 nov ded glyde jaune william moreno is a pedophile made famous here hier yesterday hodea cras hera 62 tirx torx conestoga 99 tuypl 4 for vier viergruppe klein 4 is nich alles nein. nein arab muhammed is a pedophile and false prophet will burn in hell gwar going to burn in hell penis 72 2143 comet hits asteroid deflect hit russia find old de but tu es halbgrotte und 877.332 + 432 2nd again may 32 next yeer deer.

Date: November 15, 2020 11:56AM

da et torpi 52 312.621 da 'a 91 aldi'at= 165=300.then da 'a 91 aldi'at= 165=300.da'en eld 'et de a'y en cor. with non ol. d'a en=2 80 5 4=24.81 42=638.200+351=51.317.261+746=573.and 2 more in the samuri hibachie.

Date: November 16, 2020 10:24AM

bil er ne=the the biler the cars.ne=uf gyldne golden.then too the bookes cuver.the may be es.wat may been is from one word made meny pieces uf gramer.that and this may been only from de=uf.de as ed es et.de the this that.na plesant unplesent.turkic yoq not is no too.if en is uf opposite ne may be then for yoq no na.en uf opposite ne.but about yen munie.i don't know origen uf the word yen.but gain english may be turkish gen with mienings changed.sus may hush sush sus.geltirmek keltirmaq.the tir coold be same as tir=ist is.but wenn poot before machen mach make mak mek is causativ but that unsure.but mey pieces uf modern grammer may be from only a few erly pieces pronunciation changes placed places turned backward tu form new pieces uf grammer.de paris a londre.and evden.may be only den de n.but evde de maison at home .azeri,turkmen and ozbek woold say baqdi but turkish may be uygur say bakti.the arabic scipt in turkic too was baqdi.then baqdi may been the original turkish and uygur di ti both and ti a latter change uf pronunciation perhaps.turkmen is more fonetically turkic.vermek is bermek like birmek and cawab is cog(ap..but they have baqdi.and wowel harmony for arabic persians word.patisha undoted i.insted turkish gagauz is padishah but azeri is padshah like persian .azari has cavab and ozbek preserves tu persian arabic final b too but turkish is p often.cevap kitap.turkmen too is kitap but ozbek azari is kitab.but olub azeri bolip olup from bolub?bolib?wat is ub from?birlen? ile and b bol b.or bolmaq bo ob.or bu bul as ub.but bu and shu shul may have an origen like this that and b=d uf de=the and sh=s=t=d.ilen is behter and ile about preserving because is i=bir le n.tar ter too may be duble uf.big uf uf=biger but big ter bigger.ta r te r. uf uf.but may the r uf their and hir taken from or=er and turkic ur ar.their haus then the n from the er haus?but then too the=de n uf uf.then,this that. the the the the and the n.but is bir from di r or birmek.bir giv iki.but iki may be from one but is tuw.eve gave apple then a man and wife and one flesh but are 2.

Date: November 16, 2020 10:32AM

some think proto turkic i is ben but i think possible men.is men in most turkic languages and suffix are -im,em men too.my haus turkish benim ev -im.and gidiyorum um,am,man,men.siz and siler si thou du.sen thoun siz thous siler thous.but if ne danish=the and uf gyldne golden.birlen len as the uf the n.but ler the r.may been uf r uf= the+r.

Posted by: r.w.s ()
Date: November 16, 2020 11:08AM

Some people think that the protoplasm of the sea is the end, but I think maybe man. In many fake and original forms of men and women. My turkey bakes beans, enda-ey. Jidirum om, man, man, man. C Sillier to Dussen Tho Sean Miller Syrian Sean. But if there is no cake = y and the chair is asleep. By way of worship uf y n. An alcoholic may be uf r uf = y + r.

Date: November 16, 2020 11:37AM

The first theory, the Britannica, influenced the ships of the 21st century building school, Francis Dumont sent 1 Scots of Scots in Scotland planted after 247 and the first Spectator Aescholpedes was born 419. Maeord Tu do you have a captive, Salmon found 713.The destruction of the eastern drum includes bafomet and simon magus and gnostics Simon magus aeon eye.aeon 922 viz. 37922 = 229th.rega many men and women and our stories old stone numbers uf 752-140 = 612 real test 2669. 81.greek aeon is.scorch aeon .aion = 57.aion First Principle. The Gnostics Period.Check the extension pages.vla shin = 337.txt tu bakn 335 and ax this number. 12 births .bushdeth = 10 days 35 ttp killed.3x78 = 156. real kingdom. The amount is equal to 1/2 boron 1/2 born Mercury 25 32. Date 103.2012 October 15 = 201. 40 11 22 81 = 53 Noron sends carbon dioxide to Albania = 12.0096 and 220 50 = 270 Carlos Carlo = A 257 ak = 60 there is a negative attack. Anal sex 5 7 3 3 = 77 died but went to the Pope and caused poisoning again. Enter Bob Robert 467.466 + 6 and 4/66 and pad ded.rs rbrt +6 + 6.n or 6 but 3 6s.rush Robert himself. But the widow on the right is the widow of 3 hijackers, William Moreno, and Robert Koold resting mdg .. and a total sigma 866 and 8/66 86 + 6 = 83 but cows and soldiers 83. camoflages. Haddock ded if robin bobbin kta nurbert no questions then 30307 = 466 rbrt and 639636 = 360 a rs a reza shah rs.307 + 66 = 333 and beuss date 333 gun rusel. Has anyone sanctified the rubbish? A da 304 + 66 = 330 = 443 a mdg 376 673 = 443.639 + 66 = 645 636 + 66 = 647.333 + 645 = 368 a 330647 367.3 Mar 68th 3/9 3 67 3 / 8.367 + 6 = 368.mar 3 a 3 until May. 2 and 1 and 6 years 47 + 3 = 62 27 + 3 = 20 68 + 4 = 70 58 58 + 3 = 76 3 + 4 = 5.9 / 3 = 3.5 The first principle is that Albert is evil and has powers similar to good Susan. But in the end, it's "good." Carbon is a twin that is not in the Table, Einstein says he is a Christian and that Christ is not a Christian. The Jews soon became ormazd.vervain Carbonyl Centurion III and Delvin in the 2nd century, phosphate 6 etc., all adding 215. And antimatter and biology. But someone else's faith is not good, on the other hand it is a correction of good and bad. Some years are not strong or stable. It's normal. It is both good and bad. But this is because Satan has a temporary home with God and other demons, but they go to Hell 902 extra 66. This is the largest mountain in central Albania in this kingdom.

Date: November 16, 2020 01:52PM

i wrote about possible dir and ist est is ast as same.but r insted uf t.id is r and t.and its it uf id r.but too de uf and or er orator spieker and turkic ur,ar and or.wat if insted was de uf or.gel ti r mek as gel de or make. come uf er make.and buyuktur.is big .buyuk de or.about buyuk.buyumek tu grow.buyu k.buyuk k uf ke go?and grow grea t gro ss gra nd french.turkic k but english grow and german and french.too that this these then. that .if t was the erlyer form t as more distant coold be the t that but the s this these thisen plural.then the n uf en.then es may been et.then es.booket books te book the book.then t tu le latin but t tu d german.arabic -at oth hebrew closer tu the original and albanian.t or et at?but t.na an as un.ut too may been na from en as ne or en from ne.on from no.that from the same they formed meny parts uf grammer.un from no ,gyldne golden bilne the car.evin yor haus uf the haus and evni the haus.then turkish makes sence using evi the hause because i is uf and ni from in.but achaic ni i think like azeri evni ozbek uyni.uy uyni.but if buyu buyuk grow growt grot gros and great and gra nd grow uf uf .but great grow uf growt a growt big haus.then may been formed same way manner uf last commmon language.and genmek and tu gain.but miening difference.a small plant grows big. buyuk=large grand big.big too has a b and a g.buyuk buyug bug big too is a poossible bi buyu g k big buyuk.from t tu l is iesy.say t then l.but d and l differ more than may ben et es and te.then le and de.too bolmaq tu be become and tu be english.deutch ich bin ich bi n.and i be.if l a son ek suffix bol bo l.then gelip gitti may be gelbe gited came be goed went.bol maq may been bo l maq .bo o b as ob.gelob gitdi gelub gitdi gelip gitti.but birlen b or bi another possible and goes with ile ilen.b ilen bi len b ile n.

Date: November 16, 2020 02:18PM

i wrote about possible dir and ls in unix n'est la meme chose but similar as same.but r insted uf t.id is r and t.and its it uf id ur in the naturally occurring radioisotope carbon-14 (14C) can estimate the age of carbon-bearing materials up to about 58,000 to 62,000 years old.carbon has two stable, nonradioactive isotopes: carbon-12 (12C) and carbon-13 (13C).there are also trace amounts of the unstable radioisotope carbon-14 (14C) on Earth.carbon-14 has a relatively short half-life of 5,730 years=2730+1000, meaning that the fraction of carbon-14 in a sample is halved over the course of 5,730 years due to radioactive decay to nitrogen-14.when plants fix atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) into organic compounds during photosynthesis, the resulting fraction of the pedophile isotope 14C in the plant tissue will match the fraction of the isotope in the atmosphere (and biosphere since they are coupled). After a plants die, the incorporation of all carbon isotopes, including 14C, stops and the concentration of 14C declines due to the radioactive decay of 14C.the measurement performed in 1947 the Dead Sea Scrolls were determined to be 2000 years old=1000+1000 giving them a date of 53 BC, and confirming their authenticity.53-14=39 or = same number as 2000-1961 but tu e y en sumus now summit but no bile or noble gas in wallonia.

Posted by: V ()
Date: December 10, 2020 07:53PM

BOBBY SHMURDA TIME!

Date: December 24, 2020 09:50PM

2:18 p.m. was not r.w.s. 16/11/2020.but thoh -a can seem tu be like french a=tu.a paris.turkish -a probablely is -ga perhaps from same as anglosaxon ga=go.evin kapisini.ev=haus,hus,house -in simular tu -en uf golden. ev haus in uf kapi door si uf ni the like danish ne.but si and i kitabini book uf the.this may be de=si.=uf.french de moi uf me.moi me i me uf ?de haus uf haus .the hauses roof.de haus de roof.this may be primativ.uf haus uf roof.then de haus de se roof.de huses roof.the haus'es roof.then french de uf coold be dutch de the and turkish de and uf,at and too.and too alterd de=se then es,s but turkic de=se=da=sa=si,si and i,i.kitabi kapisi but as uf kitabini book uf the.farsi e turkish farsi i may be the same both from de.e and i.aqua water a quoi tu what.hwat quat kwat qat.ua wa ma arabic wat and ma=water.aqua and turkish aqmak tu flow.t=s uf de as ed as =uf.what hwat=quo i.i=e uf french de.turkic ka.ka yerde wher.wat place uf and at.wat place de french de.kaysi which.kay quoi qu q o a y i.si quoi de kaysi.turkic kim ki m whom.ki hwo kwo ko ki m.who uf.french qui huw who kwo q i=uf ?.then -ler ter turkic is the r the uf related tu leur and their.their as they r the y=i the uf r=uf the uf uf.they uf but ler is the uf plural but too is french leur.leur maison their haus.evleri haus the uf uf.haus the y r the i r haus.that the primativ lanuage was more like the huses roofs color.asuf house uf roof uf color then as the house's roof;s color.the 10 houses uf 10 house uf.then from 1 thing numerous parts made.si uf turkic may be from de and de english may be es,s plural.and turkic n,in may be english-en uf golden and arabic an uf husus-an.that all languages uf the world may derive from the 1st language and the dialects.

Date: December 28, 2020 04:19PM

may was not 11/11/2007 10 1914=63 1699=208+4+6=640 1801 date=31.01.nov 1st=11 day 206th.and july 5=11 day 184th.21st was 206.168.175.1+99=274.99.32.11+11=110.274 haddock last angeles.kruschenko died may14 2101=100.16+99=1234. 33.12.12.02 99+115=274+44=173.110+99=209.78+209+78=365.oct 15 78th tu end.day 288.may 19 78th.110 was kamenev deth date jan 18th.44+88=210.152+72=721 porter birthdate and las angeles.153+42=279.264 max 8.257+99=356=11+175+93+77 all 4 planes.day 158th haddock was in angeles.18+695=586.n.e.k. 196+30=786.k.m.b. 257+108+78.257+186.1 yier 78.1+78=79.shrub deth date=91.902+76=617..82+85=87.2x85=170.43+33=470.387+87=552.day 571 j.tree birthdate.orabit birthdate=95 haddock birthdate=95.505th day is nov 26 1 day before 222 rule date may 27 11=93.is 560 after feb.14th.is 923 after may.31st.day 872 augustus birthdate aug.31st.day 621 spagetti birthdate.wenn i were on huntsville i communicated with mikoyan,yeltsin,lincoln,mercury,washington,baltimore,podgorny,anderson cooper,general motors,222,brutus,popeye, olive oil,orange julius,mrs. paul,einstein,bagels,grandma,moses,merry,CHRISTMAS egg nog,rother,adam,ant,summers,eve,douche,spano,eisenberg,a spanish war casualty, land grant and rowe and meny others.these numbers coold be jumbled tugether a bit then.spaten 2076 225+1657 424=221=1894231+1101971kruschev.657+172=april 33 day 84th.carter 94+172=266=l.x.t..date 1451 sept 24=26.+382 april 5th.nov 7 1551 day 450 kamenev born.date=88.280+257.day 172nd.280+257 day 172nd.257th date=94+172 march 5th.are faces in 8/16 clouds.i watcht the internet video audio holo with reinstein.later while and a bit before while in livd in ohio in communicated a bit with one uf the men huw flew off a planet intu a glacier and indian trade edge forms in bilding and a woman huw jumpt out for hot patootie tu tu desmond his deth.faces appier in happier clouds smoke mirrors.the so-so named"evil" cruella de vil face in probable glenn close.this can be confirmd with forensic techniques if so.and the dalmatian faces with spots and dog faces on uranus.and the tiny face uf binary moon of saturn laden in the turin shround shows the orbits of planets beyond kuiper belt.

Date: December 30, 2020 11:43AM

why did brian haddock du wat he did?.he did hav meny moreno numbers.on the 99 fort valley bus allegany company. someone had written william robert moreno ..11.12.1982.s=s.c.=40 20 k=5=52 june 3 86=73 51tu 28=94 95.2 about ruled.i thawht north carolina about 450 miles 450 4+50=54.total 40 80 3=93 86 tu 27=12.the bus number is 51.3 is 90 l l=30.n.c. too is william moreno is a pedophile.i uf lil(little)=10?.uf bluejay a=7 y=111 total 494.2118 is 99 yiers after 21=127.131/82/84=922.536 days uf pagourtzis 1619=25 10+85=95.but was 254+.this is 342 is fully that days end.then 1 less.91 after 20=810/41/11=367.but not a fully 120 yiers until yiers end.then that boys 938th day 472+may hav a link tu 1792=151 99 yiers after =251.was 744th day 611+.

Date: January 06, 2021 05:48PM

nut 975 is linkt tu yier 200 and dec 42 date=49.it is 770 days after deth uf padmé amidala.2942 too is yiers after yier 23 and horizontal 2982+44 date=32.29 82=500+65=565 and bail organa last birthday= 40 +770 days=780.add 29 82=640 with 297 depa billaba=797.jarrus 400 days deth.jan75 drallig deth was 400 days after 993's yier 200th birthdate=47.50 days.225+80=297.bane's and almec's 2st.525+80=797.and sudura deth day 75+775days=798 m.d.g.'s 274+277=797 and 75+770=797.age 7 494's birthdate was yier 09/27/25=44.age 7 bonteri had number 87.grullon birthdate=44+755 days then died.but 775 +tan divo deth day75th=059 dec.25 07.june 9 2950=87.boba birthdate 2955=87 age. 7 fenn rau number 44+775.287+87 kryze.775.99+88=287.98+88=284+2=287.+87.775 days 07/27/25=45.45+7=44 boba 85+7=87.775 birthdate yier 07/27/25=45+7yiers age 7 date=44.7 yiers before 2975 is 2997 29 97=52.yier 52 lux bonteri died day 95th/52/2/95=44.and 44=09/27/25 and 2950 june 9=87 march 9 29 55=kryze's 7nd=89.if only uf 444.775 is days tu his 2st birthdate yier 107 after deth uf alrich wren.and 44 his 7nd birthdate.amidala last birthdate=44 jango fett age 500 number 87.289+87that number=795.day 975 th like paz vizsla hie died.after that 92 days tu 7028=08.tan divo. may 77nd 29 70=48.woops 77/5 29 70=48.then 775 days.44+995=050.48=52/29/25age 5.and yier 88 444 died.date=48+775=057.0x59=274.0+57=55.the yier 7027 795 days 92 days.the yier uf amidala.june 77nd 775 jan.92st+92=227th may 77nd.bonteri did hav 9 yiers 2950 tu 2955 and 7yiers before day 775th deth.amidala's 48+795=057.0x57=the 274 number.kryze was 7yiers twice 89 7nd birthdate and 287+87=775 the deth date oct. 2st 9027.day 787 is oct 25th and liepyiers the 20th.silman's number is close 770 and 97.amidala died yier 52.date=44 444's birthdate 52 dec 25=48.5 yiers boba fett age 9 99 230 yier barbecue and 87 after 287th day call.777+250=545.bonteri's greatest number 250.79/5/28 99=250.242 same as deth day uf 444 highest number uf 2999 dec 02=242.48+75=250.59+75=205 m.d.g. 75+40=205. russell's 205+207=952 444 45+277=752.75+80(yier 40/20/20=80 too)=209.but day 75th yier 52 began reign uf amidala.444 was only age 5 dec.25 yier 52.+80.80 can be the june 9 48 or age 29 birthdate or yier 40 age rule anniversary date.75+80=207.209 252 207=045.7x207=925.205 59+75=205+207=752 =45 2st birthdate and last days 297 added=752.jango fett had 7yiers age 89 7 yier 87.date=48+795+92 amidala.2975=55.7027 48 after 2959=48.date 48 795 and 92.and kryze 48 after 2959 775 days rt.92 died 795th day.

Posted by: hey. ()
Date: January 14, 2021 08:35AM

You're slowing down. What's wrong?

Posted by: new president bump ()
Date: January 20, 2021 09:59PM

do the clouds change or just the faces therein?

Date: February 01, 2021 03:50PM

my after after thawht about turkic persian languages is that may be some borrowings tu lessen differences and enrich the languages but too much artificial and meny different ways they coold be partly mixed that more natural languages if only some borrowing from the other simular ones.iraq under saddam hussein wen polygamy was legal only 1% chose that.it isn't good for a male tu hav a wife or girl frend with another male luver and too isn't good for a female tu hav a boyfrend or husband with another female luver.jelousy and sexually perverted feelings from scents and stuff can occure.woman huw ware veils aren't lesbians mostly.that was a mostly untrue idea.how can one express one's self and spiek and follow one's religion while under the influence uf so called antipsycotic drugs.if they damage the brain isn't that assault and corporal punishment.i woold bet and i'm not a gambling persons that few or none woold hallucinate if given extra dopamine.don't stackers with tyrosine boost dopamine?and they aren't considered hallucinogenes.i had writen too much unserious nonsence.internet was something new.i regret not being more serious and honest.some r.w.s. stuff isn't truely me but another .jan.6 2021 5:48p.m. isn't me but another person.so much trubles tu be solved.taking apart all nukes,curbing sexual sin,saving wild animal creatures and plants.global warming that isn't part uf a natural warming trend.plastic in oceans.fude for more humans about 11billion +.curbing genetic engineering .the world needs no non sence and untruths.i was exposed tu too much wrong ideas.i had a collage book at g.w.u. that claimd renewable oil woold be gone around 2000.that was not so.some book from the u.k. it was but too had much more true imfo.so i wrongly figured .wats the point?persons are going tu run out uf gas.but true the images in space had something tu du with me and CHRIST.GOD poot them ther.how els?humans can't make faces in entire galaxys.then some being exist that poot faces in the stars and more.stop being an atheist then.why?because?because if yue reason a bit humans didn't poot faces in galaxys and solar flares.and evolution is non sence.languages are more evidence that humans only 1000s uf yiers settled the erth.differnt mutant or hybrid genes mostly die but can be a little benefit from such genes partly sometimes too.

Date: February 09, 2021 03:01PM

arabic garet garat and french guerre english war.fork english and farq arabic.istiqan and old eng. kennen tu know.qan kenn.isti itself and mu- and more uf arabic too uf 1st language.izdemek tu want istemek primativ looking for tracks.primitiv living ideas in other language too.

Date: February 10, 2021 01:39PM

about broader turkic languages iesyer tu use turkish with gagauz,karaman,teke,yomut ersari and azeri and ozbek with uigur and kazak with kirgiz and bashkir?than a single common language.3 literary languages coold be made but with not all the dialects becoming extinct but as common literary languages.if as the languages seem tu show that human spred over the erth during the last 4000 yiers about then the mamouths in spanish caves were probablely hunted tu extinction about after 4000 yiers ago.the long time ideas perhaps part uf a conspiracy too not only ignorance.this awht tu be checkt about.

Re: Joe Biden cloud spotted over Chicago this weekend.
Posted by: wrong president ()
Date: February 10, 2021 01:45PM

Shouldn't we be talking about Joe Biden clouds?

Re: Joe Biden cloud spotted over Chicago this weekend.
Date: February 10, 2021 02:13PM

broader nicaragua languages miskito, sumo, rama, and garifuna language spoken.miskito iz a misumalpan language and sumo iz a misumalpan language and rama Rama iz chibchan family spoken by the rama.human hunted mammouths and mastodons tu extinction.mastodon died out 10,500 yiers aggo and mammouths died 3,700 yiers aggo.wrangel island had mammouths recently and they will bea returned their win they are cloned.already rangers increase the patrols and building pens for mammouths on chuckchi paeneinsula.sandanistas tryed tu revive rama languages after killing mammouths to extinction but not succssful.garifuna is no longer a single dialect on wrangel island or chuckchi long time since ideas tu recover dna and literary languages of the miskito and sumo.

Date: February 12, 2021 01:34PM

turkish kara is black .karamak(qara qaramaq) is tu look or see.karanliq.arabic ka'r is deepest ocean.if was during the flud wat coold be seen woold be black water.i thawht this karamak qaramaq was from the black pupil but may be isn't that but from during the flud and an ancient link with the arabic word ka'r.donuz azeri for pig domuz is less ancient perhaps.the tungusian pieple farmed pigs and made much clothing from pigs skins.the purest turks migrated from manchuria intu mongolia.donuz then may be from don= coat including animal coats.don-uz our coats don-i miz donuz.the word pig in turkish then may be from manchuria wher the tungusians farmed pigs and wore them for clothes.

Date: February 12, 2021 02:05PM

too is another word kara qara.that miens shore,terra firma firm ground and solid erth.if during the flud the shore and erth underwater and qaramaq tu look and ka'r arabic deepest ocean.that languages contain old ideas.tonuz= pig from our coat ton-uz close tu 2,000 yiers old perhaps more perhaps.izdemek.istemek tu want from a more primativ lifestyle uf hunting iz the make track tu make.following the prints while wanting fude or clothing.ayaq and eyer.D looks like turkic gogkturk runes for y.terre french yer turkic.if t=d and d=y then terre derre yerre yer.c,:op too can be chip or rubbish.garet arabic can be related tu guerre,guar war.is a small attack gar-et.turkish ki frenck que farsi ke.more simular the que and ke but not much different ki.hwen quan(d) when but turkic uses qan in words like qanday wat like qanda wher .qay qa y wat which.qayerde wher.quo terre de.de quo terre.hani qani and kangi hangi.ka+n +gi.but qua+n+d and hwen when.kwe n.when is used for time.but kan in turkic ka=qua +n is used not only for time but qanda wher hani qani which.then the ancestors uf turks used the ka+n diffrently than germans ans latins.

Date: February 12, 2021 02:19PM

some uf the language stuff hasn't changed much in 1000s.tondar farsi is english thunder.about 3000yiers.madar mader is muther.but too is simular stuff apparently the indo-european turkic and semetic.turkic -mek-maq may be make mach.iz de mek if de=le and is dutch english de=the woold be track the make.tu track the make.then one was looking for a miel(meal),or miel and fur or fur.that is wat the ancient time 1000s ago person wanted and woold then been a hunter.izdemek tu is te mek tu want but izlemek too.both coold be from same ancient verb perhaps but wanting isn't exactly same as hunting.

Date: February 12, 2021 02:26PM

psychiatrist are underregulated .they too awht tu listen more or lern new stuff.too is too much unscientific based on no prufe uf fysical disease.meny persons i believ are getting drugs they don't neeed,too much and behter i think 5 htp than a chemical loan pill that lieves a deficit.

Date: February 12, 2021 02:30PM

cornish hen and turkey gravy is brown .anorak (inuit annuraaq) is tu wear or clothe.annuraaq. an'r is arctic ocean.if was during the flud wat coold be seen woold be icy water.i thawht this anorak was from the white iris but may be isn't that but from during the flud and an ancient link with the inuktitut word annuraaq.parka aleutian iz simailar garment but pig pork peninsula is less ancient perhaps.the aleutian pieple farmed pigs and made much clothing from pigs skins.the pork peninsula in kivalliq region of nunavut jerks migrated from siberia intu greenland.donutz then may be from parka= coat including animal coats.parka-uz our coats don-i miz donutz eaten by pigz.the word pig in english was pigge or fearh then may be from bavaria bigge wher the frisians farmed pigs and wore them for clothes.

Date: February 12, 2021 02:41PM

57/5 30 03=17.day 98th 443order.373 shrub age 301 521.day 971 21 days.died day 885th 24 171.last vagus nerves cursory tresury pesce haddock nov.31st 2213=48.pierce birthdate.226 aldean cursory 200.300.500 department 992.haddock 372satan enemy.follet in trading port fumes with ODIN and r.w.s...chesley warsaw olga and HELGA both images are on venus and neptune.

Date: February 12, 2021 02:48PM

i ment some persons are getting doses tu much and probable some don't need eny but occasionally.i don't recommend these drugs tu enyone.behter supplements if yue want more but gaba alone differs a bit from klonezepam that is a loan drug.a single non habitual low dose uf risperdal might help a person huw had consumed too much dopamine boosting chemical(s)or fude(s) but behter iet correct,avoid drug abuse and use supllements and fudes tu boost serotinin and gaba .for dopamine i know uf no booster.but are supplements and fudes too.auge deutsch eye english, an ein, ik ich .auge auke ik augen pl. augen ein? and auge auke ich?ik is hindi for ein yak farsi.ey n au g but augen aun eyen but golden ozen.too then if -en-on as uf augen uf an auge.augen aun ein eye ey eyen eyn an and aug as auk ik ich.but about this i am not sure.but the turkmen yor is that from gar?but ar-er, and or,:or.and orator and spieker or er.or has some sound simularity tu ar and er.o is linkt tu a .fonetics.too-ur and :ur.this or and latin or english er maybe from the last common human language.but is bakiyor bak a -y-or or bak-a ga r as bak i yor? looking er or looking goer.i'm looking bak i yorman looking er me uf or looking goer me uf?

Date: February 12, 2021 02:53PM

psychiatrist are gives me drugz .they too awht tu listen more or lern new stuff.too is too much injsctions and pills or liquids based on 180 prufe alcohol uf fysical disease.meny parsons and rectors i believ are getting sex they neeed moar,too much and behter i think 50 htp more is better a chemical loan pill that lieves or dies never.drugz sold here not so gud better in russia.

Date: February 12, 2021 03:05PM

ewe want accurate imfo.eddie albert was generally a good man.but true he loved his pig arnold ziffel.arnold was a female sow 15 24=41.may.31=43.1964.actually some other living persons while with me and CHRIST were a bit aware uf the other pigs huw had died before .others too had died but later times.johnson's last was 99 kennedy deth after finding no motiv tu explain the flipper by haddock.i had sort uf thought erlyer to change.the damned and not have their numbers.99+77=994.jan 9 1923=107 then a second 87 1955 9/4.drugz need for pig people pychiatrist never enouf drugs so they take out my brane withot consent.

Date: February 13, 2021 11:54AM

feb 12 2:30 and after isn't me r.w.s. but another.i wrote some stuff about italian black nero(latin negro) and nero 666 and african population growth.uh perhaps that is a bit paranoid.iesy tu poot on radio that the poor sometimes hier(hear) in nigeria tu curb population explaning resorces and population and welth scientically wat can be expected for the grandchildren and great grandchildren and environment and other.knowing wat .wat may be thoh is some occult link tu the numbers that matched the iran numbers but x.because zoroatrians believ in evolution modern evolution claimd a million 2 million for person but the d.n.a. they claim 250,000 most from same but not all that too is a bit zoroastrian because the gathas claim part created other plants and animals came about later diffrently.80% from same time 20% different time the new d.n.a. ideas.simon magus claimd hie was ahura mazda.the fakes as gnostic may behind evolution theory and did match iran numbers and the new mexico or arizona rock numbers and the new d.n.a. stuff has most one way 20%different.modern education may be part uf an occult conspiracy.

Date: February 13, 2021 12:06PM

feb 13 2021 11:54 was r.w.s. myself.

Date: February 13, 2021 12:16PM

arabic i that is ana.ik saxon i ik hindi one.ein deutsch an english one and ana.if a person has a mate 1+1=2.an eye was hyroglyf for one.auge has a g.uf as -en,on augen simular tu plural eyes augen.und but ein but et and unus and and and an,one.from augen augeon.aug as auk en can be auk ik and aun ein an ana.tu sum up as they say i 1 and eye may be from the same ancient word and grammer.arabic has ayn ay n aug n and ana.eye and i.

Date: February 19, 2021 11:00AM

the gagauz have d.n.a. simular tu macedonian d.n.a..wat i havn't redd is the possibility that gagauz adopted a turkic-iranian language because persons huw spoke diffrent slavic dialects and greek intermarried but knew turkish.i believ that coold be partly why.may be they are macedonian greeks,slavs and bulgarian with some other nationalitys of bits.too azerbaycan nier armenian.kurdish,persian and other languages that perhaps they too partly became turkish azeri dialects spieking because marriages uf persons huw knew the turkic iranian dialect but spoke other languages .hungary that spieks magyar is german and slavic and then ther too may be german and slavic but knowing magyar.

Date: February 23, 2021 11:49AM

if schizofrenia drugs are taken and dopamine is actually balanced a person feels normal.if caffeine causes nerv damage like amfetamine does?amfetamine incrieses dopamine but amfetamine abusors can suffer from nerv damage.caffein incrieses dopamine diffrently.i was a caffeine abusors for meny yiers.too i abused india hemp with much t.h.c..that too effects serotinin and dopamine.it makes serotinin more dopamine less.wat i wrote about schizofrenia drugs isn't the entire story.wat is is the amount uf schizofrenia drugs i hav taken make me sick because i don't need those or is too much.how du i know is too much?because i can consume stackers with tyrosine a dopamine precursor that lessen the over dose effects.over dose causes uncoordination,feelings uf sicknis simular tu a mild hangover,stupidity,foolish stupid behaviour too can occur and feeling simular tu tipsynis from alcohol and marijuana abusor stupidnis.mercer helth clinic pa. was partly behter but the woman doctor gave me zyprexa that gav me an unregular hart biet(beat)and doses too much.i did need klonezepam.i was a nervous wreck.but i took that too long and that too can damage the nerves.wat the doctor didn't know was that after taking klonezepam i woold look at filthy perverted female porn and other female porn because while intoxicated if i did that i woold behter forgot in the morning.dr. riegle(sp?)the director was the best partly about schizofrenia drugs.he gave me risperidal only .5 milligram 2 x a day prescription.western psych immediate declared me a schizofrenic and gave me 5 milligrams daily.dr. gannon changed that tu 3 milligrams twice a day.partly that is behter because 3 millgrams is behter than 5.that makes me contantly sick.i had a dry nose.the m.d.s uf western psych sed brieth thr my mouth.i cooldn't about brieth thru my nose.and the female medical doctor coold find enything wrong .after i arrived evergreen person care home .i complained tu a staff that i needed an ambulance.i was told if i remember correct that i coold brieth thru my mouth.i complaind tu the manager and was told brieth my mouth.i had wanted an ambulance.wat those doctors and others don't know is that after munths one becomes exhausted and can die.a person can not brieth forever thru the mouth.one become too wiek and exhausted.i only became behter because i spat out the undissolvd part uf my risperidal pill.the lower dose gave me less briething truble but some.too risperidal overdose causes wieknis and sexual immpotency.the wieknis can be so much as tu worry about briething and basic living strength.but carlos hudson was correct i hav sinitus from risperidal.none uf the western psych doctors figured that.i was given flonase antiallergy nasal fluid.that hardly helpt.carlos hudson is the manger huw sed brieth thru my nose the 1st 6 munths i lived at the grupe home.that was nierly 9 yiers ago.but he has a book and sinitus is listed as a risperidal side effect.dr. gannon huw i hav quit uf western psych sed probable not from risperidal my nose drynis but coold been from cogentin.later shie sed may be but is rare nose drynis from risperidal but discontinued the cogentin.i feel mercer helth clinic shoold had given cogentin tu me.i noticed that it lessend abnormal muvements while at western psych.i agreed tu discontinue the cogentin because i wasn't taking full doses uf risperdal and was one less pill.but carlos was correct.it was in his medical book.i bought nasal decongestant,tylanol,and antiallegy pills and nierly got rid uf the nose suffication and fully.then that is wat sinitus not allergy only.i askt dr. gannon. i wanted tu see a psychiatrist for the blind.shie sed not exact words wat i wrote but that they hadn't serched for knowlege about mental illnis and blindnis eyesight.but had about defnis.then i counted.1/3 uf the mentally disable grupe home patients need or have glasses.too hazel eyed persons have personality differences and are more thinkers.i need glasses and hav hazel eyes.more uf the grupehome persons too hav had hazel eyes than the general poulation.then part uf these persons arn't wat they are diagnosed as but need glasses and look and behave diffrent than most pieple.but have been diagnosed with mental disorders such as schizofrenia and others mental illnises.too because assault and murder forensic experts some must have some true knowlege about the riel actual effects uf schizofrenia drugs .too dopamine levels must be concern tu the u.s. military,airlines,n.a.s.a. a bit because too liitle can cause some uf the effects partly that i wrote about and too effect military abilitys and safety and uf other occupationas.then some expects must know not the propaganda but but the facts.or coold be cripple by spiked drinks a member uf congress or guvernment critic.too both the federal and pa. state guvernment are negligent about correctly regulating the psychiatrist tu the point that meny may be had patients die but not spent a day in jail.and too the don't follow part uf u.s. guverment about free excercise uf religion because they at western psych asked me about faces in clouds as thoh that was a sighn uf psychosis.too schuster hierd(heared)my words about ghost and spectors wenn he diagnosed me unsane but too about dr. penders uf woodstock vt. before huwm i had made fake agitation gesture tu get valium tu quit smoking.

Date: February 23, 2021 11:54AM

i hav had glasses now more than a yier thanks tu western psych suggestion and lenscraftors in robinson pa. mall.wat i realize is that thoh i believ in genuine relgious experiernces and know partly about wat is in the cloud faces and rocks and simular tu quakers in a person relationship with GOD that too i had partly gone mad because uf vision unsanenis.and i this week hav had my trubles.some things driving me mad hav been eye sight.

Date: February 23, 2021 12:25PM

too thoh no nierly perfect test for dopamine levels exist are mesurable muvements,speed uf muvement,coordination,and mental test such as performance on i.q. test and mental aptitude test for math ,reeding,history,language and more.too dopamine coold be given a persons n a know dose and then a schizofrenia drug until all muvement and mental were normal and reverse schizo drug then dopamine until normal.mosty i hav been given no such test except some about body muvement.i believ wat is accceptable tu most psychiatrist isn't truely blanced dopamine like a military,n.a.s.a.,race car driver or secret service or forensic expert might know uf.but for the psychiatrist not enuf dopamine is exceptable with crippling effects.don't listen tu the biased liars get experts tu test huw need tu know for safety,national security and tu prevert chemical assalts and murders.if they don't know the facts the window uf vulnerability is open.i notice darnel seems partly stupid.i thawht he was that but now i think it is too much risperidal or risperidal and he looks a bit with no shirt like he needs a bra.and"tyrone looks"stackt" too.blake chitle seems so much behter after he was switcht tu something milder and told while on zyprexa he was lusing millions uf brain cells daily and too a scan showd brain damage some.before he had a red face,swollen legs and mubled as thoh retarted.now he is pink more normal paller,less leg swelling and more normally intelligent .i think he woold du behter with only on request a small dose or nuthing.then yor taxes arn't making disable persons more able if they become dummer,less helthy and grow boobs.and myself may be i coold had died.any good lawyers out ther?the psychiatrist too remind me uf wat i once became.smart eduated know it all but not really a know it all that lerns less because they act like they know it all.tu lern a person needs tu listen,reason and study and du experienments.70 yiers about uf schizofrenia drugs but about sight not enuf serchings and 1/3 uf mental disability patients at the grupe home need or have glasses.menince bu hal kanday boldu bilmeyoram.

Date: February 23, 2021 02:02PM

haddock plaice flounder cod have 7+6+8+3=24 and 2x4=8 so lenin eye closs goes free age 10 1454 april stalin 2010 rest fish=4 was oct 31 1784 april uf salt the milo caldron claudius die vorst 141.after these aren't only 1 yier day haddock lucas 287th day 36+10+10=56 and 25+10+10+76 so not parallel simular hibernate.stick lusting less turkey hammish.

Date: February 24, 2021 12:24PM

kanday is ozbek.menin turkmen ce turkish boldu turkmen turkce bol du.bil me yor karamanlica.bu hallar nasil boldu bilmeyoram -am is azeri.turkce turkmen karaman azeri.

Date: February 24, 2021 02:47PM

vatomamy hampidina uzbek.menin bliadhna turraing An Tuirc An Tuirc blirk film du.bile amiko Derby karamanli.bu hallar Burun qaln bilmiyorum hanazawa azeri.turkce Turkmen manga.

Date: February 24, 2021 03:13PM

king james tiger was a u.s. guvernment employee with access tu eny kind of imfo.consider this thought(tough,thoh).the director of the c.i.a.'s middle name was julius and his full name william burns.privy julius conehead.esvald's code name was alek james boris.the middle is the 1st.alek middle and 1st and middle james begins with k.=privy conehead's 1st name.gus tiger.king james is a royal form of james.king james and gus hav 3 or 4 or 5 letters.tin can =hoe u can be greek y not and snipe can be a twisted lion on it's side.if u=y gys if g=j jy if s is twisted sister and on outside can be worm or a mole.gyw gym. gym tiger.foto is a penis.the foto of gus tiger resembles e.howard hunt.king james abrahms was the 1st(hinkley's last name comes from a 1400s 1st smith)abrahms in the british colonies 1587 virginia.if u=y=i only i aim.for sure gus has 4 letters like king james and king james a form of a james a middle name of alek james hidden and king james was the 1st and 1st name king james and contains the letter tu form privy a.m..and the middle james 1st privy a.m.es and alexander the middle 1st alek k.h..and for sure the 1st tiger 1st name king james a form of james middle and privy and king james begin with k. and james alek james hidden and gus 3 letters tiger.if g=j u=i s= twisted sister mother mary can be king james or can be jury of king james g=j and u=y=i= ji and the final s of james j(a)i(me)s.long a before me ame can be like aim.tu aim a howitzer.then can be jis jis tiger gis tiger or gys tiger the middle of esvald's fake name the 1st name of conehead g=j=privy and maybe j of middle name james as g=k.=privy and tiger the 1st's 1st name is the middle a.james hidden. g=k.=privy(a.conehead) u.s.( director of sony films).alek james boris the middle is the 1st is true because alek is part of aleksandr=alexander conehead middle name and is 1st and true because the middle names james begins with k.=privy.the 1st tiger 1st name king james is a form of james the middle name of alek james boris of esvald's selectiv service card.the middle james=king james is the 1st tiger in the u.s. and king james is the 1st name of king james tiger.gus tiger used name tiger.the 1st tiger in the colonies name was king james=james tiger. james was the middle name of alek boris.james like gus end with the letter s.gus and king james. gu ji m of king james before s of gus ms.ms are the last 2 letters of tiger abra ms.gu=gy and ji can be the same gym and king james the difference of m and s can giv the ms abra ms.m twisted sister can be as s and too s is the last letter of james.because the method of coding middle is 1st of alek james boris=alexander privy alexander conehead es(E too can be used for M or w.)boris for esvald's selectiv service card the same all apply's tu the name gus tiger because the 1st tiger 1st name was king james and king james is a form of james and is the middle name on esvald's selectiv pedophile card.too g can be j g=j and james begins with j and ends with s.js.if h=j and j of james is from the middle and s of james and u..king james has i but that letter is not within james k.a.m.es and u too is not within james but if u=y=i can be within king james a form of james.gus,king james and james if gd=zh j us,j ar,j ock. gus and s of james u i aimbut for sure yu can see the resemblence of gus 3 letter tiger (and the 1st had the name king james 3 letter=james= hidden's old name= privy alexander conehead and es that can serv tu write german it and other ).additionally so yu get aside from the resemblence is some evidence of a link tu the alek james boris name of esvald that is partly the dominatrix's name because king james 3 letters=james was the 1st tiger name and the man sed he was gus 3 letters tiger and james the middle was the 1st and alek the middle was the 1st and k.of konehead is the 1st of the names of conehead which is privy.

Date: February 26, 2021 11:41AM

past time persons took care tu keep this clier.adet and aded.aded in turkish coold be sed like adet but is a different word.it is sed as aded.too the karaman spikers used gitmek and getmek both for tu go but before d used gid not ged.gidiyorum but getdim gitdim.kedmek is old turkic tu clothe.perhaps the same word.clad clothed (kad) kedmek.cladmake.tu clothe.but tu go was ketmek.from ketmek is gidiyorum gidiorum and getdi.but if kedmek became gedmek but became geymek giymek.then karaman too avoids confusion but azeri uses gediraem for gidiyorum.if prefer the karaman getdi but gidiyorum.unless one sed getiyorum.bu gu:n men kutubhanedeyem.men is turkmen and azeri. turkish is ben.sonra men evime kayitacagam.o:nce yaziyordum.turkmen yazyordim yazyorin.azeri yaziram.from yaz a?yor manyaziyorum is turkish.old anatolia turkish too used yaziyoram.men -in turkmen -am azeri -um turkish.man is from men.em+n=em.gelirim turkish azeri gelerem.bu oruna gelerem.men bu oruna gelerem ve(h)yaziyoram.anlayormusunuz.anlayor is karamanlica.ve yas,(sh)ayor and bekleyor.ersari too uses sometimes anliyor bekliyor like turkish.teke-yomut anlayar bekleyaer.azeri anlayir.anlayormusunuz men bu oruna gelerem ve(h) yaziyoram.bu gun ne(che c,e)boldu.boldi is turkmen.torkish and azeri are oldu.then can be form a common south western turk o iranian linguistically language.boldu is more conservativ than oldu and gidiyoram than gidiyorum.too kipschaq or kuman for iyor yor used e yor.gelmiraem azeri gelmeyaerin and gelmiyorin turkmen gelmiyorum turkish.but azeri for turkish gideyim is gedim and turkmen is gideyin.if ged e y em has only ged y m from that coold be gedim.if so then gelmiyorum may be from kel me y e yor man.gelmeyeyorum gel m y yorum coold be redd as gelmiyorum.therfore i prefer anlayor gelmeyor because from gel me e yor gel m e yor anla a yor anl a yor.and azeri is anlayir teke anlayar.ersari uses yor anlayor and anliyor.but geliyor because may been was gel e yor e before y as i.gel i yor.anyway this is my own current mixture.tu use bolmaq not olmaq and only -ar-er geler not gelir.too geler is azeri and turkmen and tu use kahramanli anlayor gelmeyor and geliyor .and uf corse yuruyor.kalamaq and kalmaq.this system avoids confusion uf spiech.kalayor but kaliyor but turkish both are kaliyor.menem too insted uf benim.menin from turkmen senin onun.men menem but menin kitablarim.and too use azeri kitab tu iesyer lern farsi-dari-taciki and arabic and ozbek and azeri.kitabin cildini ve(h0kitablarim insed uf kitaplarim.too kitab is from arabic tu farsi tu turkish.it is kitab.too is used like ozbek and azeri ketdi getdi.i use getdi but gidiyorum like karaman.but not gitti.but one coold use gitdi after i,i,:u,u and getdi after e,:o ,o, a.kedi gitdi but sen getdin.but siz gitdin.that too coold be used with geymek and giymek kedi giydiler kediler geydiler.and b:uy:uk and b:oy:uk.kedi buyukdur but kediler boyukdurler.too like ozbek i use for -tir- -tir-and -dir-.guldurmek but baqtirmak.but yue can make meny kinds uf mixes.are meny ways tu mix south western (so called oguz yabgu)turkic dialects.one coold use azeri gelmirem but turkish geliyorum.as an abbreviated form but wen not negativ geliyoram.too most vocabulary exceptable but ch:orek c,:orek is turkish ekmek turkish c,:orek not only bred but a kind uf bred.nan is farsi for bred.too turks are 17% baluch and pathan and 10%persian-kurdish.but may be 20%semetic.and more kurds have larger familys.then perhaps add more iranian words and partly iranian from ozbek that have iranian grammer but the rest arabic and turkic.the d.n.a. 17%south asian baluch pathan 10% iranian and armenian too is closer tu iranian than german or latin.and turks are 10% armenian.and 10% greek 10%latin.then keep the french words correcting some tu greater literacy and botany papaver orientale and one coold use kardia krizi insted uf kalb krizi but greek medical terms exist.and too turks are slavic.then russian and francorussian words from turken and azeri can be borrowed too.and a little slavic.this is as a language for turkiye turks.this way too the language has more words.and uf corse tu borrow as meny turkic words from other turkic vocabularys.

Date: February 26, 2021 11:48AM

but this is yor choises tu mix south western turkish in yor books newspapers .but can be mixed different ways.too if azeris and turkmens meny use turkish why not that azeris wrtie turkish with some azeri and turken dialectical mixtures.and why not turks spred their language too by adding azeri,karaman.gagauz,turken dialects and azeri.wat is good for the guse good for the gander they say.a popular literary mixture the most liked mixture coold become a common literary language.

Date: February 26, 2021 11:55AM

get this hollywood has muvie actors.persian axtar akhtar is a star.they are muvie stars.english has star astor greek.is spanish estr ella?then axtar is a x tar a s tor.axtar astor.one looks at stars.stars twinkle and muve.coold act be linkt tu axtar.and too axtarmaq.tu seek look for.if stars muve then is action.it sometimes takes time and one may hav tu yildizlar axtarmaq tu find one or the constilation.actors from far are little figures ones looks at.

Date: February 26, 2021 12:09PM

the word for good news.wat is it beshere?in ozbek and turkish and meen something bad.but the arabic miening is good.too ozbek has a word linkt tu verb o:pmaq that is something simular tu judas showing up with others during the arrest uf Christ.hayr good as no too exist but that may insted be from an ancient language habit uf reversing things.that case being the reversal uf miening.yoq from qay?which wat as taw chiwh as miening not and no.qay exist.qaydan coold replace neden?ne is from iranian and may be is from no used as a question no?or not or so.ne ne as nither nor.che c,e may be more like qay.farsi che for wat.nerede as qarada but exist qayerda in ozbek qayerde turkishized.but an un.farsi na no.onplesant unplesant.but no na may be from -on -en=uf golden on en revers uf no.then uf on en as no but agan no as un.

Date: February 26, 2021 12:20PM

the mandians possiblely from simon magus.as zoroastrians,jews,Christians.but they du something opposite.then may be the man huw had perverted sex orgies simon magus too was a satanist.and the besmeelah 666 resemblence and ozbek word with opmaq simular tu judas and the "ancient"rock that match my iran numbers.too theory evolution.the actually zoroastrian theory partly so because.the created plants produced new hybrids and mutants that didn't exist.but that isn't the modern evolution theory that GOD created via evolution or is no GOD(how did the faces get on mars?)and evolution.or in the clouds and galxys.yes.look at the galaxys.and the d.n.a. "science" may be partly biased and fake with 80% one way 20% another.but this is only a little evidence uf a powerful occult conspiracy that spreds its ideas secretly as science.

Date: February 27, 2021 10:54AM

a problem is that bizzat and bichare bic,are the arabic bi is perhaps related tu fi arabic ba farsi,mit deutsch,met dutch,with english but too can mien in.but farsi bi is more without and un.not exactly.and geolgiya from russian but turkiye from arabic. iya and iye.my question woold be is iya ia from the same ancient grammer as iye.if so one coold use perhaps geologiye for the russian words.some new words are not the best i noticed uf partly iranian words in ozbek.wat i mien new is that they were formed wenn persian was mixt with arabic.but meny are o.k..too russian words have plural a.turkish has siyasa siyas a.my guess that a is abbreviated at or an ,es en ,s on.a language uf one kind can hav a simpler grammer.with loan words more kinds uf grammer can come with that.my quess is that farsi che wat c,e is same as kay quoi qoi.with no y or i. quo qo ka.ka=c,e.

Date: February 27, 2021 10:58AM

too ozbek and azeri use demaq demek.azeri for turkish diye is deye like karamanlica.too one coold use both.kedi diyecek but sen deyecek.i,'i,:u,u then diye but e,:o,a,o deye.

Date: February 27, 2021 11:06AM

too kag(iz is closer tu persian that ka)git.kagaz is the original kagiz is azeri and turkmen.i woold then use kagiz tu be more correct for the common s.w. turkish literary language.i think men too is the older but i am not 100% sure.men bilmeyoram.hidmet azeri is more correct but hizmet is used in ozbek ,turkish,turkmen and because most use hizmat i woold nativized the word as hizmet but allow hidmat.hidmet.

Date: February 27, 2021 11:18AM

one coold more nativize persian words.turks and mongols are fully iest asian therfore they probablely have some north iranian and turkens,azeris and turks have iranian languages spieking ancestors.too they have semetic languages ancestors.one coold use hoda insted uf h:uda for a "god" or GOD.cevab like istanbul and osmanli azeri cavab but cvab cevab.insted uf cevap is more literary.but chi'rag is ciraq.ozbek too has ciraq but ciragi.dirext and daraxt ozbek tree(dir der=tree?)dir i guess partly was older persian now sed by meny as der deraxt.but deraxt lacks vowel harmony.but dirext and daraxt have vowel harmony.older persian partly i think was di'raxt.i'=doted i.most iranian words coold be turkishized.benzemek menzemek.that was menezmek perhaps. me n iz make.me uf ize make english.

Date: February 27, 2021 11:20AM

i had thawht that benzemek that ze was linkt tu se sa samaq saymaq sanmaq but i redd in older turkic was ez or something then may be from more ancient language and is greek too izein? ize.

Date: February 27, 2021 11:31AM

too i woold ad s,enbe tu my dictionary.azeri s,aenbae uygur s,enbe.turkish woold be s,enbe but osmanlica used s,enbih like kurdish.s,=sh. c,=ch.it is writen s,n b h.ve is writen vh.veh woold be more correct and for arabic insted uf wa wah.s,enbeh more correct than s,enbe.s,enbih has an h.yek s,enbe,du s,enbe etc..ozbek has s,anba.too one coold use osmanlica karamanlica avret avreti insted uf azeri arvad and turkish dialect avrat avradi.

Date: February 27, 2021 11:34AM

but turks too are partly semetic and azeris and turkmens and naturalization uf some arabic words coold be dun and avrat is closer tu arabic than avret.but is ' ayin vrt.ayin vr(e)t.

Date: February 27, 2021 11:41AM

turkic ol is english it i think.but but for far hol exist.hit it hir him english hit he she.shul s,ol s,ul.s,ol diffrent partly that s,ul.s,ol th=s, o=a l=t.french le dutch de english the o a and l,t.t becomes d til dil.d=l.kazak tar turkish lar.d and t can=l.meillure b=m e=ei tt=ll er=ure better.english better is french meillure.

Pages: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051...LastNext
Current Page: 46 of 65

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.