HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839
Current Page: 39 of 39
Re: Donald Trump cloud spotted over Chicago this weekend.
Posted by: r.w.s. ()
Date: August 08, 2019 12:17PM

paucifoliatum grow at a higher elevation that bracteautum.alborz mountins 5,500 tu 7,500 ft. elevation iranian bracteatum.paucifoliatum grows higher i think but a bee coold fly the difference.too a sorce gave bracteaum as a 1+1,oriental as 2+2 and pseudo oriental as 3+3.as diploid,tetraploid,hexaploid.if so then the pseudo oriental setigerums that died after awhile uf mature light green folliage woold had been 3+2.are those numbers the original or are oriental pseudo oriental mutant diploids because the greater gene number miens more odds uf a non mutant gene and allows them tu more iesyly hybridize tu obtain genes but with a greater number from the species that they mostly are.the paucifoliatum-bractetum is so simular tu oriental and pseud oriental the 2nd time grown.the 1st cross is smaller more paucifoliatum size and nierly sterile but the next generation partly 40% about?sort uf.not exactly and is larger and looks so simular tu a pavaver orientale or a pseudo oriental poppy that too are partly orange but oriental can be orange and red.too some uf my poppys which may been the pseudo oriental poppys too were only partly fertile simular tu the 2nd generation bracteatum paucifoliatum hybrids.a person not an expert coold not be sure that the p.br. p.pauc. hybrids wern't oriental or pseudo oriental.they look that much simular.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 08, 2019 01:30PM

papaver bracteatum grows in a different environment partly than oriental poppy that grows wher more water is.paucifoliatum i think grows the highest elevation in partly alpine climate in armenia.oriental poppy 1600 2200 meters.paucifoliatum 1900 tu 2700..partly within same elevation.2200 tu 2700 is 500 meters not exactly but abot 1500 feet less than 1/3 mile.bees fly up tu 20 miles.17 large flowered poppy uf armenia sorce.this sorce has imfo about one location wher the poppys look like bracteatums,oriental poppys and mixt appierences.i don't exactly remember but i thnik paucifoliatum is a 2+2 gene plant.tetra 4 ploid.i consider thatpseudo oriental and oriental poppy may be hybrid forms.too are other poppys that grow in those regions.another orange poppy grows ther too.and a large red annual.i don't recall being eny great infertility wenn crossing,pseudo oriental,oriental and bracteatum poppys but i only recall crossing the livermere-bacteatum.i had plants i gave away tu a flower seller that may been crosses and may been partly fertile paucifoliatum bracteatum but i gave away too meny oriental poppy varietys,may been pseudo oriental .i gave a way tu a seller too livermere bracteatum seed i think but too i had bracteatums.truth is some plants wat for sure i wasn't because may be they had mixt some.but paucifoliatum clierly isn't the same as bracteatum the 1st cross mostly sterile.but i suspect that oriental and bracteatum cross easyly.and in armenia a field with full range uf appierences oriental tu bracteatum and various mixes.but one man listed paucifoliatum as an oriental poppy variety.i suspect true oriental poppys cross iesyly with bracteatum and pseudo oriental but paucifoliatum does not and then isn't an oriental poppy.the armenian field has bracteatum tu oriental poppy.paucifoliatum and bracteatum are certin different kinds but the 2?+1 1st hybrid next generation can be 1+1,2+2 ,1+2, 2+1.if paucifoliatum is 2.the next generation very simular tu oriental and somewat infertile pseudo oriental the appierence that yue cooldn't for sure know that it wasn't one uf those insted uf bracteaum paucifoliatum.i think yue serious awht ought tu consider and study wat hybridization may be occured.the differences uf bracteatum pseudo orientale orientale may be partly uf at liest one kind because hybridization with an other kind or kinds uf poppys.

Date: August 08, 2019 01:32PM

bracteatum 1500-2500 meters.all 3 kinds partly grow same elevations.

Date: August 09, 2019 11:51AM

because some person poot somehow a large white blank space is somewat difficult tu get tu wat i had written.meny pages back i had written about my poppys having wat look like alpine or iceland poppy lieves.i had grow an iceland poppy one yier.another plant may been oriental-iceland but uncertinly.too i had other garden oriental poppys.a kind uf alpine poppy grows close tu and may be a bit in an area uf n.w. italy.the lieves resembling alpine or iceland poppys were top lieves on the mostly setigerum kind uf plants.i didn't notice them for about 4 yiers after more yiers agan became absent.too another kind uf alpine poppy grows in central italy wher setigerum grows.

Date: August 09, 2019 11:53AM

flora italiana has the pictures uf wher the poppys grow.

Date: August 10, 2019 12:52PM

my reasoning was that if the japanese scientist papaver setigerum d.c. papaver somniferum hybrid poppy had a pod somewat larger than p.setigerum but smaller than somniferum that may be both were partly mutant.but the 1/3 p.somnifer. 2/3 setigerum uf the aldrich place nier ontario dam lagrange co. indiana.shie died and is now conservation and grown over with trees partly.too those coold had had some other poppy ancestry from the wild and gardens.those were about 1/2 setigerum size 1/2 somniferum-setigerum size pods.very few about somniferum size pods.my very hybrid plant seemd tu hav had the larger mixt kind uf pod a larger seed capsule.i obtaind the red purple small seed grey paucifoliatum argemone or hybridum spikes on flower cuverings plant from a neighbor.the plants were about 5ft.after mixt intu my shorter,white pollen,purplish white petal plants with smaller pods over time large stems vanish and the large pods did too.correct probablely that somniferum large stem height is a different species difference not a mutation than setigerum because is dominant but vanishs.too then the pod size correctly because the larger pod size too vanishs and about the seed i cannot say.wenn setigerum seed gene is cross pollenated tu a somniferum setigerum hybrid with somniferum seed the somniferum seed does vanish after.then both height uf stem size and pod size capsule size are not common tu setigerum.donald trump sed something about baltimore and rats.wenn i was a student at g.w.u. in d.c. not far from the whitehaus i too saw a rat more than once.may be really truely so.not donald trump's fake news but rats may live in baltimore md..that is not far from d.c. wher trump livs and for sure i saw large rats more than once not far from the whitehaus.partly i'm coming tu his defence because for this he has been accuesed but truely i saw large rats in d.c..i hav nuthing agenst rats.starving parisians once ate them.i like mice too.but my cats ate them sometimes.are grey mice and deermice.sometimes i poot the mice outside tu safety.sometimes i let my cats iet them.it may be true no joke.i think probable that baltimore has rats like d.c. does.i wooldn't be surprised if a big rat has been nier the whitehaus.i hav truely seen rats close tu the whitehaus only blocks away from his home the whitehaus.take a survey uf baltimore md.residences uf all races and i guess meny or most have seen rats. washington d.c. for sure had wild rats wenn i livd ther.why presume trump was being racist about baltimore md..as rich as hie is must be a slum and the middleclass may live in o.k. shacks in uppermiddleclass neighborhoods and true the city may hav rats like wher trump mostly livs currently.

Date: August 12, 2019 03:43PM

turkish language denli densiz is translated tactful tactless.that is sort how trump spieks some times.wat i wrote about his comment partly that too .he probable knows that an upper middle class home is not a shack but nice but modest home compared tu his own welth .but if yue don't know that the d.c. area has large street rats yue might falsly presume and be prejudice that he was refering tu pieple the residents uf baltimore md.i thawht partly so wenn trump talkt about fake news.has the trump on mars image appierd on n.b.c.,c.b.s. and a.b.c. prime time news?is nierly no news cuverage uf the miraculous images in outerspace and clouds and other on erth.too news can be front page or back pages.news can be unreported.as woman's reproductiv right abortion.i hav redd that but never once that that is a form uf genocode.too i wrote about donald trump and fake news .he too has his own fake news sometimes.but back tu poppys.the larger setigerum somniferum capsule must be partly mutant or a partly different species because it disappiers after a while after numerous generations from setigerum hybrids and only the smaller setigerum pod size remains after numerous generations.thoh they were with somniferum size seed the hybrids turned setigerum kind after obtaing setigerum seed size matching smaller pods.one very hybrid plant had setigerum seeds in a larger partly somniferum or somniferum size pod.the seed too is not uf the smaller setigerum size pod.but mixt with rhoeas pollen the larger pod uf a somniferum-setigerum hybrid had somniferum size seed.if yue take somniferum setigerum hybrid 1+2 genes and mix those with setigerum 2+2 genes.if after 10 generations.a 10 yier expierament the 1 gene is more than 25% and the 2 genes less than 75% then that woold be evidence that setigerum itself began as a 1+1 gene plant.but if the 1 gene nierly is gone from the plants evidence that setigerum was 2+2 tu begin with.simularly yue can study oriental pseudoriental poppys by mixting them with bracteatum poppys 1+2bracteatum+oriental 1+3 bracteatum+pseudo oriental.then simularly yue check tu see whether 1 gene became more or less over generations.tu determine the original gene number uf oriental poppy and pseudooriental poppy.have setigerum,and oriental poppy become diploid 2+2 or were they 1+1 with some benefit from a mutation?was pseudoriental poppy 1 or 3 tu begin with or was it 2?i hav given yue botanist meny examples uf how different mutations disappier and the genes uf other species.the grey pollen vanish completely by 10 yiers.argemone or hybridum spikes vanished more quikly.some traits mutant or uf other species coold remain after 10 yiers.i hav some partly pink petals.uf carnation were smaller carnation petals but no carnation multiple extra petals.they were not carnation like but only smaller petals like the carnation ones and only 4 normal number uf petals.

Date: August 12, 2019 04:04PM

too wat may look like an oriental poppy may be mostly a paucifoliatum if mixt with bracteaum 1+2 2/3rds.with oriental 2+2 1/2.too setigerum seed has a plesant but different taste than somniferum seeds and may be coold be grown for fude seeds.cooked the green setigerum pods taste simular tu green cooked vegitables.i little bit like caned(canned) greenbeens but with a different flavor.but setigerum poppys contain protopine.pregnant woman certinly shoold not iet poppys uf eny kind.berberine and protopine can cause miscarriages.some garden poppys contain more uf those poisons than most setigerums.i say most because poppys can hybridize and be partly simular tu other kinds.most setigerums may be the safer less poisonous garden poppy plant.

Date: August 13, 2019 02:53PM

too i presume donald trump knows the average person in baltimore richer than most persons on erth and that poorer neihborhoods like england therfore poorer but by world standards rich.but by world standards he has been very rich and is.

Date: August 13, 2019 02:59PM

too my papaver setigerum d.c. hybrid plants(they are not pure plants but have hybridized with meny other poppy species but they revert tu wat look like the wild setigerum red malta numerous and purpilish white most fotos but the white fringe apparently a very common setigerum mutation vanishs(vanishes))if meny are planted some can germinated in august weather but very few.this may be because other poppy genes other kinds can germinate wenn warmer.

Date: August 13, 2019 03:02PM

the red became much common having me wundering that purplish white may be mutant too but i have purplish white petaled ones but the white fringe is gone apparently a very common setigerum poppy mutation.

Date: August 17, 2019 12:26PM

guy fawkes.20 barrels uf gun powder then 16 in room under u.k. house uf lords.he wanted the king replaced with a catholic.the u.s. military made the davy crockett minature nuclear bomm.11 lbs. plutonium can explode 33 uf uranium.50 lbs. uranium nuclear bomm about 250 tons t.n.t. .the u.s. congress is nier the d.c. subway.can a small nuclear device blow up the congress bilding from the subway?i redd about guy fawkes in grade school.i calld the secret service or f.b.i. that may be dynamite or gun powder stored in the subway may be coold blow up congress.the davy crochett nuclear bomm looks small enuf tu poot intu a backpack or suitcase.other guvernments too have bildings not far from public places.

Date: August 17, 2019 12:33PM

about davy crockett nuclear bomm sorce uf imfo was we are the mighty internet site.

Pages: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839
Current Page: 39 of 39

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.