HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Personal Views of FIFA 17 Chem
Posted by: u4fifa ()
Date: June 27, 2016 02:48AM

I think one of the fears would be that a ton of players all of a sudden would no longer be used. Teams might not be as creative (although you could argue that they aren't now). For the upcoming FIFA 17 series, we will prepare the cheap fifa 17 coins. On the flip side of that, a lot of players that aren't used very often now would start to be common place (stars in smaller leagues).

There a lot of pros and cons of going without chemistry, but I personally would like to try to go without it just for the sake of switching it up. If they were to do that, which I highly doubt they would, I am sure in a year or two a lot of people will be coming out saying they miss chemistry.

I personally just don't find it unreasonable at the very least for EA to be upfront about chemistry and the exact boosts it gives. I have always thought this, there literally is nothing I can think of that is a legitimate reason for why they aren't transparent on something that seems so basic. I don't care if chemistry was kind of a sham in this years mode or in years prior, as long as they just are upfront and say what it will be like in FIFA 17. Like how hard would it to be, "Hey in FIFA 17 you get 1 point boost for each chevron that your player gets, as shown on their card, and each chem lower than 5 you get one point docked off every stat respectively" and actually have it play out to that?

If you want the first time to learn about the FIFA 17 latest news. Our website u4fifa.com will be your best choice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Personal Views of FIFA 17 Chem
Posted by: biscuit lip ()
Date: June 27, 2016 06:24AM

Soccers for spics.

Posted by: Hans Huckibein ()
Date: June 27, 2016 09:06AM

biscuit lip Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Soccers for spics.

It's the world's favorite sport. I've even seen it being played by the children of coal miners in Appalachia.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 27, 2016 10:22AM

spics and inbreds

FIFA 2020
Posted by: Webtoolsoffers ()
Date: July 22, 2019 04:30AM

I'm playing which I purchased from Nokeys by using Nokeys coupon codes 2019 and It's far better than FIFA 17. I'm waiting for FIFA 2020 for more fun.

Re: FIFA 2020
Posted by: Nedion ()
Date: July 22, 2022 03:35AM

I never liked sports simulators. It's just a surrogate that people replace the really emotional real football. When I was a student, I went to the stadium and even fought with fans of other teams. But now it's in the past. I have become old and boring and prefer to watch online - https://www.ua-football.com/en/live/ But even so, I remember to place bets. This is the sweetest part of it all.)

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.