HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: ESL ()
Date: May 01, 2009 09:42PM

So i just broke up with my girlfriend today of three years. In short, I finish grad school this December and I'm only 27. Now that I'm single, I'm going to go live my dream: Travel to a foreign country, teach english to get by, while boning hot chicks in the PM. Now, I've taught before in Africa, but the AIDS rate was a problem there, so I ended up with the steady girlfriend I broke up with. I am determined to head to where hot girls are plentiful and easy.

I hear Korea is a PRIME spot with a lot of hot chicks who like cute white american guys and give up the poon tang pretty easy

I heard Japan is up there too.

Philippines might be a winner


Europe won't work...English isn't in demand and being American isn't exotic enough. I know, from experience, that if you go to the right country, Being American is like being exotic. In the USA, I'm just a regular JMU grad. Over there, I'm the cool foreign guy with the hot girlfriend.

What countries have women that dig American guys where the poontang will be just raining on me? Vietnam? How about Russia?

I know some other guys who have taught abroad, and I've heard Korea + Japan are a poontang goldmine

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 01, 2009 09:49PM

You're not gonna get anywhere with any girl calling it "poontang."

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: ESL ()
Date: May 01, 2009 09:51PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're not gonna get anywhere with any girl
> calling it "poontang."

Thanks for the advice, virgin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Date: May 01, 2009 09:51PM

Korean bitches suck, go to japan, fuck your heart out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: ESL ()
Date: May 01, 2009 09:53PM

Spunky's a Dumbass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Korean bitches suck, go to japan, fuck your heart
> out.

So Japan is a fuckfeast? I've heard stories from returned Marines and other teachers. So the legends ARE true...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: May 01, 2009 10:22PM

One of my ex-girlfriends entered the JET Programme (Japan). The party scene around Tokyo sounds pretty crazy. Not only partying with the locals, but the ex-pat americans are all doing each other along with the brits, australians, etc. who signed up to teach for 2 years. It sounded pretty awesome. Our 4 year relationship ended because of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 01, 2009 11:04PM

ESL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You're not gonna get anywhere with any girl
> > calling it "poontang."
>
> Thanks for the advice, virgin.

Hey, no problem. I just figured that since you have to travel to another country to get laid, you could use a few pointers. I can only imagine you sound as stupid in real life, so it's a good thing for you that nobody will be able to understand you.

Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: International Male ()
Date: May 02, 2009 03:12AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of my ex-boyfriends entered the JET Programme
> (Japan). The gay scene around Tokyo sounds
> pretty crazy. Not only partying with the locals,
> but the ex-pat americans are all doing each other
> along with the brits, australians, etc. who signed
> up to teach for 2 years. It sounded pretty
> awesome. Our 4 year relationship ended because of
> it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: assshat ()
Date: May 02, 2009 03:30AM

ESL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>I know, from
> experience, that if you go to the right country,
> Being American is like being exotic.

dont worry dude, you're still a douche in my book

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: king ()
Date: May 02, 2009 05:20AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of my ex-girlfriends entered the JET Programme
> (Japan). The party scene around Tokyo sounds
> pretty crazy. Not only partying with the locals,
> but the ex-pat americans are all doing each other
> along with the brits, australians, etc. who signed
> up to teach for 2 years. It sounded pretty
> awesome. Our 4 year relationship ended because of
> it.


I was in Peace Corps, and its the same situation...all the PCVs hookup with each other...not so much with the africans, because they are dishonest and have AIDS and 10 wives. I loved those days...i had like 2 or 3 american girlfriends. the memories...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Naru Hodo ()
Date: May 02, 2009 08:50AM

Japan is the place to go. The girls there are cultured and sophisticated and love to fuck. Koreans are barbarians and the women all smell like a mixture of kimchee,tobacco and cheap perfume.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: curiousss ()
Date: May 02, 2009 04:42PM

Naru Hodo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Japan is the place to go. The girls there are
> cultured and sophisticated and love to fuck.
> Koreans are barbarians and the women all smell
> like a mixture of kimchee,tobacco and cheap
> perfume.


Are jap girls how? I've never seen a hot one. Come to think of it...jap girls are hard to come by. I don't see many.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Bill Sykes ()
Date: May 02, 2009 05:17PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of my ex-boyfriends entered the JET Programme
> (Japan). The gay scene around Tokyo sounds
> pretty crazy.


I KNEW YOU WERE A FAG MEEPER!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: used tissues ()
Date: May 02, 2009 05:43PM

curiousss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Naru Hodo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Japan is the place to go. The girls there are
> > cultured and sophisticated and love to fuck.
> > Koreans are barbarians and the women all smell
> > like a mixture of kimchee,tobacco and cheap
> > perfume.
>
>
> Are jap girls how? I've never seen a hot one.
> Come to think of it...jap girls are hard to come
> by. I don't see many.


Are jap girls hot? I've never seen a hot one.
Come to think of it...jap girls are hard to come
by. I don't see many.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Naru Hodo ()
Date: May 03, 2009 02:51PM

Are jap girls hot? I've never seen a hot one.
Come to think of it...jap girls are hard to come
by. I don't see many.

There are a lot of them in Japan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: May 03, 2009 06:12PM

May I suggest Haiti?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Truth ()
Date: May 03, 2009 06:56PM

FUNdamental Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> May I suggest Haiti?


Why Haiti? Are their women hot? I thought Haiti was basically the island version of africa....blacks, crime, AIDS. It isn't the first place that comes to mind, but I may be mistaken.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: May 04, 2009 10:15AM

Many Japanese girls are hot. Very hot.

Two things you may watch for, though, and I don't know if this has changed since I was there about 5 years ago:

1) Japanese girls are notorious for bad teeth. The British would be proud.

2) Many Japanese girls have rather LARGE mufs. When I was there, the art of Brazilian was all but ignored in Japan. So, if you're looking for porno-star type cooch, you might be surprised in Japan. That may have changed however...



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2009 10:15AM by ITRADE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 04, 2009 11:09AM

ITRADE, if the videos I've seen lately are any indication of current muff practices, I would bring a weed whacker to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: May 04, 2009 11:24AM

MMkay. Its strange. Japanese women are very fashion conscious. Some extremely well dressed gals running around Tokyo and Osaka. But when it comes to pube fashion, perhaps not so much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: britdrnva ()
Date: May 04, 2009 03:16PM

Another option not mentioned so far - Ukraine or some of the former Soviet satellites (Moldova, Byelorussia, etc) some of the more back-water locales in those countries are hard-pressed for proficient English teachers. Check Moscow Times for leads.

The prettiest women I've ever seen (so far) have been in Hungary, followed by Iceland. But tis a highly subjective thing really.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: 4 ril? ()
Date: May 04, 2009 03:19PM

britdrnva Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another option not mentioned so far - Ukraine or
> some of the former Soviet satellites (Moldova,
> Byelorussia, etc) some of the more back-water
> locales in those countries are hard-pressed for
> proficient English teachers. Check Moscow Times
> for leads.
>
> The prettiest women I've ever seen (so far) have
> been in Hungary, followed by Iceland. But tis a
> highly subjective thing really.

Eastern Europe is a strange place, but I've seen some hotties there. Hottest girls I ever seen was from Bulgaria

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Date: May 04, 2009 05:08PM

I have recently returned from deployment in the pacific theater and can confirm the rumors as true regarding muffs and teeth. Yuck. However, Asian women LOVE american men. Anyone heard of whisper ally? Yeah dont be silly wrap your willy gentlemen. Also something else I learned, Asian women Cry to show appreciation with the job you are doing. Thats right, They flat out start BAWLING. I thought I was hurting her but no she looks at me like, "why you stop?" They LOVE it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: blah blah ()
Date: June 05, 2009 01:04AM

ESL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So i just broke up with my girlfriend today of
> three years. In short, I finish grad school this
> December and I'm only 27. Now that I'm single, I'm
> going to go live my dream: Travel to a foreign
> country, teach english to get by, while boning hot
> chicks in the PM. Now, I've taught before in
> Africa, but the AIDS rate was a problem there, so
> I ended up with the steady girlfriend I broke up
> with. I am determined to head to where hot girls
> are plentiful and easy.
>
> I hear Korea is a PRIME spot with a lot of hot
> chicks who like cute white american guys and give
> up the poon tang pretty easy
>
> I heard Japan is up there too.
>
> Philippines might be a winner
>
>
> Europe won't work...English isn't in demand and
> being American isn't exotic enough. I know, from
> experience, that if you go to the right country,
> Being American is like being exotic. In the USA,
> I'm just a regular JMU grad. Over there, I'm the
> cool foreign guy with the hot girlfriend.
>
> What countries have women that dig American guys
> where the poontang will be just raining on me?
> Vietnam? How about Russia?
>
> I know some other guys who have taught abroad, and
> I've heard Korea + Japan are a poontang goldmine


Yeah well im 25 and want to go teach English abroad as well. Pussy isnt bad..but I need to know where to teach and also, what programs? Someone please help a brother out!!

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: The Real Sculler ()
Date: June 05, 2009 07:44AM

britdrnva already gave you the answer. RUSSIAN GIRLS. Smokin'. Period.

Koreans and Phillipinos are as crazy as shit-house rats. Don't even think about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: King Kong ()
Date: December 15, 2010 01:42PM

ESL Wrote: Man, I think you have it wrong when it comes to Europe. I studied abroad during summer of 2009 in Rome and there are some fine hoes that will put out there but then you also have the drunk australians and drunk brits too. Europe is in demand for English teachers more than you think so check it out.
-------------------------------------------------------
> So i just broke up with my girlfriend today of
> three years. In short, I finish grad school this
> December and I'm only 27. Now that I'm single, I'm
> going to go live my dream: Travel to a foreign
> country, teach english to get by, while boning hot
> chicks in the PM. Now, I've taught before in
> Africa, but the AIDS rate was a problem there, so
> I ended up with the steady girlfriend I broke up
> with. I am determined to head to where hot girls
> are plentiful and easy.
>
> I hear Korea is a PRIME spot with a lot of hot
> chicks who like cute white american guys and give
> up the poon tang pretty easy
>
> I heard Japan is up there too.
>
> Philippines might be a winner
>
>
> Europe won't work...English isn't in demand and
> being American isn't exotic enough. I know, from
> experience, that if you go to the right country,
> Being American is like being exotic. In the USA,
> I'm just a regular JMU grad. Over there, I'm the
> cool foreign guy with the hot girlfriend.
>
> What countries have women that dig American guys
> where the poontang will be just raining on me?
> Vietnam? How about Russia?
>
> I know some other guys who have taught abroad, and
> I've heard Korea + Japan are a poontang goldmine

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Teh King ()
Date: December 15, 2010 02:00PM

Go to Cambodia... the chicks there throw themselves at westerners. Also, you can actually live on what you earn as an English teacher. Plus, you can get a lobster dinner for like, a dollar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: December 15, 2010 02:09PM

Teh King Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go to Cambodia... the chicks there throw
> themselves at westerners. Also, you can actually
> live on what you earn as an English teacher. Plus,
> you can get a lobster dinner for like, a dollar.

count me in!

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: December 15, 2010 02:14PM

Teh King Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go to Cambodia... the chicks there throw
> themselves at westerners. Also, you can actually
> live on what you earn as an English teacher. Plus,
> you can get a lobster dinner for like, a dollar.


Watch out for landmines.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: December 15, 2010 02:26PM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Teh King Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Go to Cambodia... the chicks there throw
> > themselves at westerners. Also, you can
> actually
> > live on what you earn as an English teacher.
> Plus,
> > you can get a lobster dinner for like, a
> dollar.
>
> count me in!


Thats the way Rosarito Beach used to be on the old days. Huge lobsters (unfortunately, Pacific lobsters have no claws, just tail).

When I was abroad, we docked in Bangkok for two days (very dangerous proposition in the Navy). A group of us went down to this little town on the coast called Don Sak. They had these shrimps there that were not quite as large as your arm, but close to it. Maybe 3 count? Yum. About 50 cents a pop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: December 15, 2010 02:35PM

ITRADE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> themuse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Teh King Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Go to Cambodia... the chicks there throw
> > > themselves at westerners. Also, you can
> > actually
> > > live on what you earn as an English teacher.
> > Plus,
> > > you can get a lobster dinner for like, a
> > dollar.
> >
> > count me in!
>
>
> Thats the way Rosarito Beach used to be on the old
> days. Huge lobsters (unfortunately, Pacific
> lobsters have no claws, just tail).

no claws? how do they defend themselves?
or is this how/why they end up on the dinner table.

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Outback Mountain ()
Date: December 15, 2010 02:40PM

If you don't go to Australia you are out of your fucking mind. Chicks in Australia will give up the booty for Americans in the drop of a f-ing HAT. I was over there for a little while, and I swear I had to put my Johnson on injured reserve - it was ridiculous; virtually every night was a lock, and there weren't any pigs either: hot broads, nice weather, cool, laid back culture, in love with anything American. I have heard great things about Korea and Japan, but I am just not in to Asian chicks; to me variety is the spice of life, and I couldn't deal with the black hair and Asian eye thing for a prolonged period of time. In Australia, you have every color of the rainbow, including plenty of Asians if they are your thing.
I am now 43 years old, have three kids and a wife, and I am so goddamned jealous of your punk ass that I am seething. Do yourself a favor buddy, get to Australia ASAP. I will be your fuckin HERO when you are domesticated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: December 15, 2010 02:42PM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ITRADE Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > themuse Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Teh King Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Go to Cambodia... the chicks there throw
> > > > themselves at westerners. Also, you can
> > > actually
> > > > live on what you earn as an English
> teacher.
> > > Plus,
> > > > you can get a lobster dinner for like, a
> > > dollar.
> > >
> > > count me in!
> >
> >
> > Thats the way Rosarito Beach used to be on the
> old
> > days. Huge lobsters (unfortunately, Pacific
> > lobsters have no claws, just tail).
>
> no claws? how do they defend themselves?
> or is this how/why they end up on the dinner
> table.


No idea. Google it...



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2010 02:42PM by ITRADE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: ThreadRezzer4Lulz ()
Date: March 24, 2011 10:27PM

Outback Mountain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you don't go to Australia you are out of your
> fucking mind. Chicks in Australia will give up the
> booty for Americans in the drop of a f-ing HAT. I
> was over there for a little while, and I swear I
> had to put my Johnson on injured reserve - it was
> ridiculous; virtually every night was a lock, and
> there weren't any pigs either: hot broads, nice
> weather, cool, laid back culture, in love with
> anything American. I have heard great things about
> Korea and Japan, but I am just not in to Asian
> chicks; to me variety is the spice of life, and I
> couldn't deal with the black hair and Asian eye
> thing for a prolonged period of time. In
> Australia, you have every color of the rainbow,
> including plenty of Asians if they are your thing.
>
> I am now 43 years old, have three kids and a wife,
> and I am so goddamned jealous of your punk ass
> that I am seething. Do yourself a favor buddy, get
> to Australia ASAP. I will be your fuckin HERO when
> you are domesticated.


Lmfao! Well this thread is ancient, but something tells me OP didn't go to Australia to teach ESL. Bwahahaha! Derp.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Kevin U ()
Date: March 24, 2011 11:49PM

I went to Thailand last year and got laid just about every night. No, I didn't pay for it. Women there love Americans and secretly hope you'll fall in love with them. They give up the pussy after a couple of hours of flirting and drinks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Gonzo ()
Date: March 26, 2011 07:38PM

Russian chicks are indeed generally pretty hot, but they definitely don't find Americans "exotic." In fact if you get laid there it'll be despite being American rather than because of it. Plus watch your back there - everyone is a hustler.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Thai FOON ()
Date: March 27, 2011 10:35PM

To the original poster,
I wouldnt go to Japan. Something smells fishy over there!

BaZING

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Teh King ()
Date: March 28, 2011 12:02PM

Kevin U Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I went to Thailand last year and got laid just
> about every night. No, I didn't pay for it.
> Women there love Americans and secretly hope
> you'll fall in love with them. They give up the
> pussy after a couple of hours of flirting and
> drinks.


They're also many secretly playing the average white guy in the hopes of scoring another sugardaddy to add to the roster of two or three that they already have.

You don't pay Thai girls for sex. You pay them to go away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The three enemies of the people are hegemony, monogamy, and monotony."-Terence McKenna

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Dr. Teri ()
Date: March 28, 2011 06:15PM

Teh King Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kevin U Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I went to Thailand last year and got laid just
> > about every night. No, I didn't pay for it.
> > Women there love Americans and secretly hope
> > you'll fall in love with them. They give up
> the
> > pussy after a couple of hours of flirting and
> > drinks.
>
>
> They're also many secretly playing the average
> white guy in the hopes of scoring another
> sugardaddy to add to the roster of two or three
> that they already have.
>
> You don't pay Thai girls for sex. You pay them to
> go away.


The tone of this thread is disturbing.

Teh King is correct regarding the prevailing sentiment of the expat community in Thailand. Actually, this is the prevailing sentiment throughout much of Asia.
It doesn't take long to understand the dynamics of poverty and sex.

Unfortunately, westerners only add to the miserable lives of these girls, and yes, they are just girls, by allowing their inflated sense of importance to enjoy the false flattery uttered from the mouths of hunger and desperation. Most of these girls have been used and abused for years.

Stroking your ego and inflating your western penis is about survival and the dream of escaping dire circumstances. It reflects little about you as a desirable mate but much about your need to feel desired.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: pop ()
Date: May 29, 2012 02:14PM

ill go over and shave thier thick snatch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Sawadee ()
Date: May 29, 2012 03:25PM

Kevin U Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I went to Thailand last year and got laid just
> about every night. No, I didn't pay for it.
> Women there love Americans and secretly hope
> you'll fall in love with them. They give up the
> pussy after a couple of hours of flirting and
> drinks.

I spent a year in Thailand and you are full of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Tomohiro ()
Date: May 29, 2012 03:34PM

He should be back from Japan. I remember that the teaching contracts run for 3 years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: JBass ()
Date: May 29, 2012 03:44PM

Dr. Teri Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Stroking your ego and inflating your western penis
> is about survival and the dream of escaping dire
> circumstances. It reflects little about you as a
> desirable mate but much about your need to feel
> desired.


http://youtu.be/1G30gIjZWKk

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 29, 2012 03:54PM

Dr. Teri Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stroking your ego and inflating your western penis
> is about survival and the dream of escaping dire
> circumstances. It reflects little about you as a
> desirable mate but much about your need to feel
> desired.

Truth.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: May 29, 2012 04:42PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're not gonna get anywhere with any girl
> calling it "poontang."


You are NOT gonna get anywhere with a girl calling her IT

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teaching English Abroad for the Poon Tang
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: May 29, 2012 05:40PM

Too many late nights on the rooftop at Dave's Taverna?

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
dvmxJ
This forum powered by Phorum.