HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: Monique Wells aka "lizzie" has been arrested for bomb/burn threat and profanity on phone
Posted by: Bill Hilly ()
Date: February 25, 2015 07:04AM

POST HER NUDES!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Monique Wells aka "lizzie" has been arrested for bomb/burn threat and profanity on phone
Posted by: libs hate America. ()
Date: February 25, 2015 07:22AM

What the actual fuck is this bullshit?
Fuck these libs. Get over yourselves, take responsibility and fuck off!

Posted by: Monkey See, Monkey Do ()
Date: February 25, 2015 07:38AM

Look at this chimp! I'll be she throws feces at people, just like monkees in the zoo.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Sanitarium, leave me be ()
Date: February 25, 2015 08:36AM

Katie's fake bomb threat is very telling. Why does Monique like to keep so many psychotic people around her? My experience, is that it's NEVER a wise idea for two unstable individuals to date, shack up, or marry. It NEVER goes anywhere good, just feels good until you both burn out.

Monique, I am not judging you, but perhaps you should focus on being around good energy and less cray, if you haven't already begun.
On that note, I'd highly suggest you be careful with that Megan chick--she seems just as psychotic and past the point of being reached. Isn't she bi and promiscuous too? Be careful...

Posted by: nice catch ()
Date: February 25, 2015 09:13AM

Gotta say my respect for you just skyrocketed lizzie. That girl is fucking drop dead gorgeous, crazy or not I would follow her right into the abyss. Did you guys do any kinky stuff? Just wondering..

I mean you could talk about it...

if you wanted to...

Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: February 25, 2015 09:30AM

Lol

I have everything you said I wouldn't, HA!
#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2015 10:13PM by lizzie.

Date: February 25, 2015 09:32AM

nice catch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gotta say my respect for you just skyrocketed
> lizzie. That girl is fucking drop dead gorgeous,
> crazy or not I would follow her right into the
> abyss. Did you guys do any kinky stuff? Just
> wondering..
>
> I mean you could talk about it...
>
> if you wanted to...l

Yeah and that's the bad part. She as well as my self suffer from mental illness. Mine seems to be getting worse with age and lack of coping skills for anger. Hers stems from some childhood things she told me about. So we were just two end puzzle pices trying to fit together and becoming destructive when it never fits!

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2015 09:38AM by lizzie.

Date: February 25, 2015 09:41AM

I love her though and I know she hates me and that I scare her but this had to happen because we would have never left each other alone otherwise and it just wouldnt have ended any better than this probably lol. I'm sure she's ok and isn't even thinking about this stuff. She's safe and fine and will remain that way. I could never hurt someone so precious no matter what fucked up revenge stunt she pulled.

She got my ass good! She fucked me, HARD!

I definitely met my Goddamn match lol!

#stillwinning

Posted by: V I ()
Date: February 25, 2015 09:45AM

I found this to be sort of sick and twisted in such a beautiful way
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: feelix faust ()
Date: February 25, 2015 10:26AM

Damn that's some heavy stuff, I tend to do the same thing sometimes i'll go from being empathetic and guilty and all that to the exact opposite, kind of weird but it definitely isn't a unique problem

btw sorry to hear you got locked up for something like that, seems like overkill given the situation

Posted by: the realist ()
Date: February 25, 2015 10:45AM

I'm sorry for everyone here. Liz we know your troubled and katie seems like she Could be heading down an even darker path she seems to have some sort of abandonment issues and it was nice that you tried to help but I think you made her worse. If you think she's okay and not thinking about this then you are an idiot.

She's thinking about you and not in a good way. She's very young and seems broken and was looking for someone to love her. She picked wrong with you though. There will always be something there. It seems like she has issues trusting others and opening up well this Had only made those much more difficult for her now. Talk it out if you can in the distant future

Posted by: Straight into the abyss ()
Date: February 25, 2015 12:34PM

nice catch Wrote:
> Gotta say my respect for you just skyrocketed
> lizzie. That girl is fucking drop dead gorgeous,
> crazy or not I would follow her right into the
> abyss. Did you guys do any kinky stuff? Just
> wondering..
>
> I mean you could talk about it...
>
> if you wanted to...

I'm assuming you've never dated a woman with a mental illness? Mo's ex boo thang sounds like she could have a personality disorder. You must have no clue as to how draining, confusing, and frustrating it can be dealing with these people when they're having an episode or crisis. They need SO much, and attempting to constantly meet their demands and soothing their frequent mood swings, can leave you mentally scrambled.
I struggle myself, so I know what I'm talking about. It doesn't matter how visually appealing someone is, they can easily leave you just as destroyed and bitter as their less attractive counterparts. We with personality disorders and other mental illnesses aren't for everyone. That's just reality.

Posted by: stupid woman + stupid teen ()
Date: February 25, 2015 02:10PM

mo sounds like she also has a personality disorder. She wasn't even dating this teenage girl, they were having a no strings attached affair and when it ended Mo threatened to fuck up the relationship the teen was having out in the open.

both of these females are crazy and the combination was clearly a recipe for inevitable police intervention. I'm glad they are both still alive and hopefully they leave each other alone.

Posted by: That Dude ()
Date: February 25, 2015 02:31PM

What a fucking shit show, stupid kids. Is everyone at Papa Johns a drama hungry dingbat?

Posted by: not that guy ()
Date: February 25, 2015 02:55PM

Do you think lizzie will live to see her 30th birthday?

Posted by: penthouse forum ()
Date: February 25, 2015 03:21PM

Still waiting for some penthouse forum type info from lizzie

Posted by: liar liar LIAR! ()
Date: February 25, 2015 04:39PM

She's still in jail, just confirmed. She's using someone's phone in there and making it look like she's free.

Posted by: Get out of jail free card ()
Date: February 25, 2015 05:16PM

Court site says: Released On Recognizance

Posted by: WEIRD!!! ()
Date: February 25, 2015 05:17PM

When is a release on your own recognizance granted?
In non-violent and less-serious misdemeanor cases such as shoplifting, traffic violations, technical crimes, and first offenses, an ROR can be petitioned. Generally, a judge will decide whether or not to grant the ROR based on a variety of factors, including:

The seriousness of the crime
Previous offenses, criminal record, and history of court date appearances
Whether or not the defendant is considered a flight risk
A background check
Family and ties to the community
Employment

Posted by: People in high places ()
Date: February 25, 2015 05:21PM

Lizzie has ties to someone in the court or law enforcement. She's always escaping lenghty sentences and getting away with serious crimes and charges. I see a plea deal being copped here. She won't get the felony, just racking up more charges and skating by on thin ice as usual.

Until the next episode..

Posted by: 3WnWN ()
Date: February 25, 2015 10:23PM

lizzie Wrote:

> Not funny. I'm done responding to this thread.

fail

and what kind of nigger names are jabrea and Auble ?

Posted by: Blowed Up ()
Date: February 25, 2015 10:33PM

What the actual fuck is all this bullshit?

Have you two tried tribbing and are there any pics?
Attachments:
3.jpg

Date: February 25, 2015 10:40PM

There's pic but none I'm posting here and LMFAOOOOOOOO @ Auble being a nigger name

#stillwinning

Posted by: Dumped w/o Realizing it ()
Date: February 26, 2015 03:10AM

It looks like Katie made the mistake of getting involved than was just trying to backpedal the fuck out of it the rest of the time.

She obviously didn't want you as soon as she realized what a dangerous choice she had made. She ham handedly is trying to disengage you through most of these texts and get you to dump her. It's so funny how you post these without really understanding how bad it makes you look, and how scared it makes her look.

Go to ny you won't be missed. You'll fit in w all the other delusional homeless people, too! Maybe even befriend a screwed up teen runaway! Right up your ally, eh? Although if they are already homeless you can't blackmail them with getting them kicked out of their homes, so there's that.

Date: February 26, 2015 04:30AM

If that were the case she would have been straight up with me. I've seen her be straight up with people before and if she was soooo scared she wouldn't have continued to see me. Period. She initiated the seeing, had me over her place, came to mine, etc. She would have gone to the police long ago if she felt so scared not wait 4 months later and to the day that I threaten to expose her for cheating.

And how come when I tried to break it off she wouldn't end it either? I ignored her one day when she got really dramatic and I felt bad and gave in. That was the cycle.

She was afraid indeed. But not of me being "dangerous" but of me exposing her being a cheater.

#stillwinning

Posted by: Glen close ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:35AM

You are so delusional! She's a liar you can't trust in one minute, and would have told you perfect truth the next. Whichever makes you less deluded, right?

You were a side piece that went batshit, just like that bitch that was boiling rabbits. Watch that movie again and tell me it's not like that.

Posted by: paul M. ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:39AM

Y'all fuckups....

Posted by: The fuck kind of retard are you? ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:39AM

You didn't try to break it off sincerly, and you came crawling back minutes later, not quite freeing her as it would still be risky to reject you. After all that you "unleash on the world" who the fuck wants to aim your crazy sights at them?

It's the equivalent of smile, nod, and BACK AWAY. You really don't see it?

Posted by: paul m ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:41AM

Y'all fuckups.

Date: February 26, 2015 04:43AM

lol

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2015 09:53PM by lizzie.

Posted by: Teenagers ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:47AM

There are many reasons. Why do battered women tell the cops they fell down the steps one minute and then beg for help the next? People make stupid choices, especially teenagers. That's why responsible adults don't usually date/blackmail them.

Why bother defending yourself you're not very good at it.

Date: February 26, 2015 04:49AM

Lol

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2015 10:11PM by lizzie.

Date: February 26, 2015 04:50AM

And lol I wasn't black mailing her. I was going to tell her fiancé but someone else who she was fucking on the side beat me to it

#stillwinning

Posted by: picket fence ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:51AM

I'm willing to bet you were the one that told the fiancé. What a sick twisted person, fucking teens and trying to ruin their lives. She was wrong to falsely accuse you, but it was in response to trying to ruin her relationship and home. Did you boil her pet rabbit?

Posted by: Hahahaha ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:52AM

Post more screenshots!

Date: February 26, 2015 04:55AM

Lol

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2015 10:11PM by lizzie.

Date: February 26, 2015 04:55AM

Hahahaha Wrote:
> Post more screenshots!

Alright!

#stillwinning

Posted by: BORING !! ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:58AM

BORING. Only a 12 yr. old with a low IQ would find this entertaining.

Date: February 26, 2015 05:00AM

And yet you can't stop looking lol

#stillwinning

Posted by: grotesque ()
Date: February 26, 2015 05:06AM

lizzie Wrote:
> And yet you can't stop looking lol

The way someone looks at a freak in a circus lol

Date: February 26, 2015 05:11AM

True

#stillwinning

Date: February 26, 2015 05:14AM

This place she's talking about is in Nokesville.

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2015 06:19AM by lizzie.

Posted by: Time slots ()
Date: February 26, 2015 05:32AM

Katie's fiance posted that status at 430pm and Lizzie was arrested at 5pm LOL you guys are all some fucked up little bitches wow

Date: February 26, 2015 05:39AM

Yeah so funny hah hah. That just helps further prove my case. But yeah. Everything you said was wrong. They had a horrible relationship. I wouldn't have ruined anything. She'd be talking about leaving her for awhile but didn't have anywhere to go and finally found a place but still didn't want her fiancé to know she was cheating, who would?

#stillwinning

Date: February 26, 2015 05:42AM

Lol

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2015 10:10PM by lizzie.

Posted by: Eastman ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:32AM

Well...I have to say you at least handle suicidal people a lot better than Katie..this is beyond fucked up..you laughing and egging her on shows you both were both equally toxic for each other and I think she should be held accountable if she did lie on you. She's no angel and she is not innocent at all but you know better..get help yourself!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: U R SO DUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:37AM

SHE SET U UP!!!!

Posted by: Jock ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:45AM

Lizzie always gets the hot girls!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Katie the Kutter ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:56AM

wow you should have let that bitch kill herself...

"would have made things easier"

she sure seems so scared of you :sarcasm:

sorry your going through this i hope you show all this stuff to the courts she should just drop the charges before this gets to where it really matters

stupid little girls who file fake rape claims on men are the most dangerous creatures to ever walk this earth

you shouldnt have been cheating with her but what guy here could say they wouldnt tap that if it was in front of them? it definitely wasnt worth all this though

hope you learned a valuable lesson if not then you get what you deserve too

would still hit btw! im sure the sex was great crazy cunts always like kinky shit

Posted by: 4:26PM ()
Date: February 26, 2015 08:07AM

Status posted: 4:26PM

Fairfax Boulevard / Papa John’s Pizza – On February 18 at 2:15 PM the victim, a 19 year old Fairfax area woman, reported that she had received multiple threats from a former co-worker, including statements to harm the business and its employees. About 5:00 PM [lizzie], was taken into custody at her residence and transported to the Adult Detention Center where her bond was set at $9500."

------
Oh that is just fucked up....
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Times off ()
Date: February 26, 2015 08:52AM

It says she reported it at 2:15.

Posted by: dfsdfsdf ()
Date: February 26, 2015 03:39PM

This is a great example of why you should never befriend or hire a black female.

Date: February 26, 2015 03:45PM

Totally

#stillwinning

Date: February 26, 2015 03:46PM

Times off Wrote:
> It says she reported it at 2:15.

This was around the time I threatened to tell her ex. It took them awhile to actually get a warrant.

#stillwinning

Posted by: OH SHIT!#@! ()
Date: February 26, 2015 03:49PM

OH SHIT YOU THE DUMB HOE THAT KEEPS FUCKING UP MY PIZZA! Can you please stop being a worthless jiggaboo and concentrate on not fucking up my pizza, god damn.

Date: February 26, 2015 03:54PM

Do you feel better about yourself when you use outdated racial slurs that don't offend me? What are you gonna do next? Call me a nigger?

Ouch..my feels. Whatever will I do?

I haven't worked at pjs in months btw lmao

#stillwinning

Posted by: fasfsfas ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:04PM

You are literally the definition of a worthless bitch. Cant work a fucking fast food job without opening your legs. Then when you get fucked you cry rape and try to accuse people of stupid shit. I bet you ganna be fucking some senior citizen soon in that nursing home, good luck crying rape on that. DO yourself a favor and sign off this site and never look back, you got to be out of your mind putting yourself on blast on this website.

Date: February 26, 2015 04:07PM

LMFAO who are you addressing your message to? I didn't say anyone raped me you dumbfuck!

Try and go reread everything you motherfucking retard. I never accused anyone of rape lmao..and nah I'm not signing off and I don't care about putting myself on blast everyone already knows about me why hide? If you don't like this shit don't read it. It's really that simple you stupid bitch.

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2015 12:57AM by lizzie.

Posted by: Executive summary, please ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:07PM

'tis a summary Devoutly to be wished.

Posted by: Trolling fail ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:10PM

fasfsfas Wrote:
> You are literally the definition of a worthless
> bitch. Cant work a fucking fast food job without
> opening your legs. Then when you get fucked you
> cry rape and try to accuse people of stupid shit.
> I bet you ganna be fucking some senior citizen
> soon in that nursing home, good luck crying rape
> on that. DO yourself a favor and sign off this
> site and never look back, you got to be out of
> your mind putting yourself on blast on this
> website.

You're a bad troll..she never said anyone raped her. Katie Eastman did. Katie Eastman likes to falsely accuse people of crimes because she's vengeful.

Date: February 26, 2015 04:13PM

E

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2015 10:46PM by lizzie.

Posted by: Terrible ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:16PM

i get it..she thought erick was going to tell her fiance they were sleeping together so she threatned him with rape claims..holy fuck why would you mess with this chick after knowing this?
Attachments:
image.jpg

Date: February 26, 2015 04:17PM

Wow! Someone with a brain who can actually think and connect the dots!

I rest my case!

#stillwinning

Posted by: You're Pathetic ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:19PM

Ew you ate her out right after she fucked some dude??

You're saying she's so fucked up and a bad person, but way after all this bs you were telling her you loved her more than anybody and wanted to be with her. The thing that changed to make you threaten her was you stopped having hope you would actually get your teen crush. You don't actually think she's a bad person you just want anything you can't have to be ruined.

That's pathetic.

Did you read Lolita?

Date: February 26, 2015 04:22PM

lol

#stillwinning

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2015 09:50PM by lizzie.

Posted by: Rape face ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:22PM

It sounds like she is saying that dude had sex with her when she was blackout drunk, and if he fucked with her she would report it- not that she would falsely accuse him.

Dude looks like a rapist.

Posted by: Lizzy likes teenagers ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:24PM

Lol so you're ok with her fucking other people as long as it's you. Her actions weren't what you had an issue with, just how they affected you.

Selfish and a slut, hm!

Date: February 26, 2015 04:25PM

R

#stillwinning

Date: February 26, 2015 04:26PM

Lizzy likes teenagers Wrote:
> Lol so you're ok with her fucking other people as
> long as it's you. Her actions weren't what you had
> an issue with, just how they affected you.

You got it!

#stillwinning

Date: February 26, 2015 04:28PM

Ty

#stillwinning

Date: February 26, 2015 04:29PM

Like I was trying to get at w the Lolita comment- she might be a bad person but so are you for preying on her.

Yeah, why do abused women stay with their abusers? Good questions there, people try to figure that one out all the time.

Posted by: Smut ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:30PM

Rape face Wrote:
> It sounds like she is saying that dude had sex
> with her when she was blackout drunk, and if he
> fucked with her she would report it- not that she
> would falsely accuse him.
>
> Dude looks like a rapist.

If she was blackout drunk how would she remember being raped lol

Posted by: Smut hut ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:31PM

Maybe she woke up full of jizz. You don't have much of an imagination. Or a vagina, I'm guessing. Or you do have a vagina and it's more like a flex trash bag. You can tell.

Date: February 26, 2015 04:35PM

H

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2015 10:47PM by lizzie.

Posted by: EESH ALERT ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:36PM

Smut hut Wrote:
> Maybe she woke up full of jizz. You don't have
> much of an imagination. Or a vagina, I'm guessing.
> Or you do have a vagina and it's more like a flex
> trash bag. You can tell.

Mochael Basl

Posted by: Lizzy has no morals ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:36PM

Lizzy is totally fine with having a gf that lies about rape?

Date: February 26, 2015 04:37PM

She wasn't my girlfriend

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2015 12:55AM by lizzie.

Date: February 26, 2015 04:41PM

lizzie Wrote:
> You're Pathetic Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Like I was trying to get at w the Lolita
> comment-
> > she might be a bad person but so are you for
> > preying on her.
> >
>
>
> I didn't prey on anyone. She threw it at me like
> she does with everyone else and I wasn't about to
> turn down some easy pussy. No one would. And as
> soon as you can be original and stop using movie
> references to make your point [blah blah blah]

Remember how it was Lolita that hit on the old man first? And yet he is STILL a disgusting pedo? She was a bad person and he was a pedo. Sorry Lizzy, but you're a bad person no matter what you think she has done she isn't responsible for your actions.

You are not entitled to all the teen ass you want.

Posted by: Loooooser ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:43PM

You were begging to be her gf lol did you forget you posted those screen caps?

Date: February 26, 2015 04:46PM

Wasn't begging. I already said she made it seem like she wanted more and then would back off. But I didn't want a relationship, did you forget I posted those screen shots?

#stillwinning

Date: February 26, 2015 04:51PM

You're totally right. I am so horrible for just wanting to fuck but I did eventually care about her and still do lol but no matter what happened I do NOT deserve to be lied on about something so serious all because she freaked out thinking I was going to tell about her multiple cheating sprees

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2015 05:43PM by lizzie.

Posted by: @ The Lame Liz Hater ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:54PM

The Lolita analogy is an idiotic stretch, and your earnestness is boring.

But you're provoking entertaining (I mean, genuinely entertaining) replies from Lizzie, and that's a good thing.

So, carry on.

Date: February 26, 2015 04:58PM

I agree. Keep replying so I can keep exposing lol. I have a ton of screen shots

#stillwinning

Date: February 26, 2015 05:00PM

H

#stillwinning

Posted by: Works over now ()
Date: February 26, 2015 05:10PM

It's not about what your deserve. I'm calling you a piece of shit, trash, useless flesh.... Thats it. I don't care what you deserve.

You're fucking crazy and a violent criminal, who the fuck cares if you were wronged by a teenager? People have important things to care about, that's why there's only you and a bored troll on here. Almost everyone else just looks, sees the same old idiot train wreck that will never change and moves on without comment.

@lame Liz hater : thanks! Will do. I went for less earnest this time, how'd i do?
See you tomorrow, I have loads of paperwork so I'll be right here!

Date: February 26, 2015 05:16PM

T

#stillwinning

Posted by: chockablock ()
Date: February 26, 2015 05:24PM

Damn she off them meds again

Date: February 26, 2015 05:24PM

T

#stillwinning

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2015 12:58AM by lizzie.

Date: February 26, 2015 05:25PM

chockablock Wrote:
> Damn she off them meds again

This is true

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2015 05:36PM by lizzie.

Posted by: Dolamite ()
Date: February 26, 2015 05:33PM

Katie ain't a victim because of the things she done, but Monique be a victim so people shouldn't judge her by the things she done.

Date: February 26, 2015 05:36PM

Y

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2015 10:48PM by lizzie.

Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: papa johns people reading ()
Date: February 26, 2015 05:39PM

the best part here is Katie Eastman is going to see what Matt Mattson really thinks of her hahahahah

Posted by: Katie The Kutter ()
Date: February 26, 2015 05:48PM

papa johns people reading Wrote:
> the best part here is Katie Eastman is going to
> see what Matt Mattson really thinks of her
> hahahahah

Her saying she would tell on Eric for "raping" her if she said anything to Kristy is very telling. I believe she did lie about all of this. But you should have just steered clear of her after knowing what kind of level she would stoop to to save herself. This will all come out in court so I wouldn't worry too much but you should stop posting....

Katie cuts herself every time you expose her for the liar that she is.....

Posted by: PVI Panthers ()
Date: February 26, 2015 05:52PM

Katie went to catholic school this explains a LOT lol

http://www.paulvi.net/page.aspx?pid=837

Posted by: Klassy ()
Date: February 26, 2015 05:55PM

She won't stop posting, she hadn't been able to resist a single troll.

Katie gonna be in trouble if she lied

Posted by: Kutter Katie ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:01PM

Klassy Wrote:
> She won't stop posting, she hadn't been able to
> resist a single troll.

She will if she doesn't want katie to cut herself anymore. I doubt Katie could have ever imagined her doing this would end up with all her shit being posted on here. People are going to steer clear of her ass too now. She's said some pretty fucked up shit about people (the suicide guy) and cries rape too much. She's going to be pretty upset when she Googles herself later and her name is tied to all of this forever.

> Katie gonna be in trouble if she lied

I believe she did. Too much of what Liz has posted shows there was malicious intent invovled. She acted impulsively and can save herself by dropping the charges or risk going on the stand in court and get a perjury charge.

Posted by: Sheltered Little Catholic Girl ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:03PM

PVI Panthers Wrote:
> Katie went to catholic school this explains a LOT
> lol
>
>
> http://www.paulvi.net/page.aspx?pid=837

Oh lord. PVI produces some of the most fucked up children in Fairfax. This too needs to go in the evidence file!

Posted by: Grew up a screen up ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:04PM

A lesbian catholic girl. I wonder what her parents will think when they see all of this?

Posted by: NOT FUNNY! ! ! ! ! ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:05PM

Katie The Kutter Wrote:
> papa johns people reading Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > the best part here is Katie Eastman is going to
> > see what Matt Mattson really thinks of her
> > hahahahah
>
>
> Her saying she would tell on Eric for "raping" her
> if she said anything to Kristy is very telling. I
> believe she did lie about all of this. But you
> should have just steered clear of her after
> knowing what kind of level she would stoop to to
> save herself. This will all come out in court so I
> wouldn't worry too much but you should stop
> posting....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Katie cuts herself every time you expose her for
> the liar that she is.....

LOL!

Posted by: Spectating ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:21PM

Some things that should be taken into consideration here are the fact that Monique was able to get out of jail on her own recog despite the fact that the courts are well aware of her past criminal history.

If the judge felt she was really a threat they would NOT have released her under any circumstances. She lives awfully close to that Papa John's and if they feared for anyone's safety she would not have received a bond at all.

Katie seems to have some major issues and I'm sure was able to convince and manipulate the police but something stuck out to the folks at the courts and will stick out even more when the trial comes. Katie should probably rethink this and take her relationship ending as a loss through no fault of her own besides being a cheater and a proven liar. It doesn't get any more simple than that.

She's admitted to being vengful and heartless so destroying the life of someone else is just a spot to her. Whoever Erick is, I hope he was able to clear his name as well. Sorry for everyone. Even violent criminals deserve a fair trial and no one should be accused of something like this because some little girl couldn't keep her legs closed.

Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 6

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.