HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: 30year old white Atty David Messerschmitt stabbed to death inside exlusive DC Hotel
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: February 19, 2015 10:27PM

ttbb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Turn on channel 5 now

There's a Jeep ad now, thanks!

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30year old white Atty David Messerschmitt stabbed to death inside exlusive DC Hotel
Posted by: nim 90 ()
Date: February 20, 2015 08:42AM

Actually, more white people were killed last year by police than blacks.
Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Posted by: Dean Wormer ()
Date: February 20, 2015 10:16AM

Is the enema for cleaning out the anal cavity prior to taking a cock or do some gays like to give each other enemas? Gay guys, please explain.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 not signed in ()
Date: February 20, 2015 10:20AM

Dean Wormer Wrote:
> Is the enema for cleaning out the anal cavity
> prior to taking a cock or do some gays like to
> give each other enemas? Gay guys, please explain.

Yes, that is what it is both. We like enemas but some like a clean bungerhole too. I prefer both dirty and clean LOL! Hope this helps!

Posted by: Frankie P ()
Date: February 20, 2015 08:35PM

Probably done this before at the same hotel. They should be reviewing all tapes of when he was at hotel. It is a darn shame a young good lawyer had such a perverted secret life. Stabbed to death in the back while getting fucked up the ass. This savage needs to be caught and brought to justice. Has to be someone familiar with the area. Knew when to cover their face and when not to. Hotel worker or parking lot attendant due to their clothing? Black pants and black shoes. Inside job? I hope these DC detectives are doing an honest job on this case.

Posted by: freakydeaky ()
Date: February 20, 2015 09:01PM

Enema? Couldnt his wife had fulfilled his sexual desires? Why get some ugly fat "IT" come to your room and fuck you up your ass? Maybe he was into playing the role of the women while being fucked up the ass. Sad story and hopefully a lesson learned. Dont trust craigslist or backpage.

Messerschmitt terminate complete.
Posted by: The Agency ()
Date: February 21, 2015 12:15AM

file.php?40,file=175649,filename=url-71.
Notify its parent that the acceptor is again awake.
                                                                                                                                                                                                         InitiateWiedemannProtocol()

WiedemannProtocolComplete()

Posted by: Ruthtruth ()
Date: February 21, 2015 03:38AM

It was only a lawyer. We've got plenty around here.

Actually seems appropriate considering his choice of profession.

Posted by: political observer ()
Date: February 21, 2015 09:45AM

Looks like another perverted Obama supporter.
Nothing funnier than white liberals getting jacked up by niggers, the very group to which they are so patronizing and condescending.

Posted by: Say what? ()
Date: February 21, 2015 10:18AM

nim 90 Wrote:
> Actually, more white people were killed last year
> by police than blacks.
> Don't let the facts get in the way of a good
> story.

Are you on the crack or the smack? You really need to put down the pipe, homes.

Posted by: yuck ()
Date: February 21, 2015 03:03PM

I think the wife was his beard.

I would kill my spouse if had a guy transexual affair.

Posted by: Jess69 ()
Date: February 21, 2015 07:59PM

You guys on this website are really mean! I used to see Mr Messerschmitt at Cobalt bar on wednesday nights. He was an absolute gentleman and very good looking sweet man. Please stop talking all this nonsense.

Posted by: klloi ()
Date: February 22, 2015 01:31PM

Looks like now they realize adultery and kinkiness case is almost forgotten? Very sad. A murder is a murder. MPD = RACISM.

Posted by: Sknk ()
Date: February 22, 2015 04:34PM

klloi Wrote:
> Looks like now they realize adultery and kinkiness
> case is almost forgotten? Very sad. A murder is a
> murder. MPD = RACISM.

I thought by now they would be able to identify the person of interest. This could be a paid hit. This sounds crazy but his wife could be in on it. She knows her husband has a dark side for years and she wants out. He has million dollar life insurance policy. She knows about his craigslist ads for months and where he is staying at. Hire someone to do it and pay them $20,000 or more and make it look robbery. Person of intersest could be from another state that is why nobody from this area recognizes the face. Another angle to look at.

Posted by: Refugee ()
Date: February 22, 2015 08:05PM

There sounds like there is a lot more to this story. Very Law and Order here. I'll be checking back in and this and the Gardener case. FFX u does has some purpose still. I am a nova refugee but I still like to keep up on the gossip up there. Thanks to those who still post interesting info and not just mindless crap like is mostly on here these days.

Posted by: Former Detective ()
Date: February 22, 2015 09:17PM

Sknk Wrote:
> klloi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Looks like now they realize adultery and
> kinkiness
> > case is almost forgotten? Very sad. A murder is
> a
> > murder. MPD = RACISM.
>
>
> I thought by now they would be able to identify
> the person of interest. This could be a paid hit.
> This sounds crazy but his wife could be in on it.
> She knows her husband has a dark side for years
> and she wants out. He has million dollar life
> insurance policy. She knows about his craigslist
> ads for months and where he is staying at. Hire
> someone to do it and pay them $20,000 or more and
> make it look robbery. Person of intersest could be
> from another state that is why nobody from this
> area recognizes the face. Another angle to look
> at.

Expect some breaking news soon! I think you hit the nail on the dot. They will be looking into all of this. Excellent post.

Posted by: Gay gay gay ()
Date: February 23, 2015 10:19AM

A condom, lubricant and an enema? Ew. This was def a closeted gay dude getting some strange ass. I'm surprised they printed that the family must be horrified.

Were he and the wife separated? It said he saw her the night before. This really is right out of law and order svu. I am predicting wifey's involvement, or, some gay lover? Does seem like a hit. Was any money taken?

Was the person in the video possibly a teen/young male and not a woman?

Who had the most to gain from him being gone?

Best Bars in Tyson's Corner for MILF's, Cougars and Drunk Soccer Mom's
Date: February 23, 2015 10:24AM

I dunno about blaming the wife, I think you folks have watched too many 48 Hours mysteries.

If I was LE I would pursue the homo hookup gone bad scenario. I'm surprised they haven't gotten anything thru his phone/computer records yet.

Guy was a sick fucker but he sure didn't deserve a knife in the back. Get the savage stabber off the street.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2015 08:02AM by WingNut.

Date: February 23, 2015 07:22PM

Patience is a virtue when you are pretty sure what has happened in this case. The detectives are looking at all phone records ie. hotel,Messerschmitt residence, wifes cell, Mr Messerschmitts cell. I beleive they have some inconsistant statements from the wife. Was there realy a text at 7:30pm? Where did she think he was? What did she think he was doing? What time did he usually come home from work? I think she married him solely for his money and once he was vested in the law firm and had a huge life insurance policy she wanted that money and a new life. For the love of money is the root of all evils.

Posted by: Are you experienced? ()
Date: February 23, 2015 07:30PM

WingNut Wrote:
> I dunno about blaming the wife, I think you folks
> have watched too many 48 Hours mysteries.

And exactly how many murders have you investigated, Mr. Nut?

Oh, none?

Well, when you have a few under your belt, then come back and try to tell us how to investigate a crime.

Until then, take your "observation" and do you-know-what with it.

Amateur.

Date: February 23, 2015 07:46PM

Go back to the video at the 34 second mark on the clip. A person dressed in black is acting in a suspicious manner. Looks at the person of interest, paces nervously, then when person of interest goes to stairwell he exits front door. Could be a tag team crime? I would like to see better surveillance footage of this person and more surveillance of the person of interest leaving hotel. The person of interest had to left hotel at some point. Why no more video is baffling to me at this point.

Posted by: hjgy ()
Date: February 23, 2015 07:54PM

This looks like a stone cold murder for hire! I think the wife is in on it. I agree that the figure that appears at 34 second mark is collaberating with the person of interest.

33% of 18-34 Yr Olds LIVE WITH THEIR PARENTS
Date: February 23, 2015 08:02PM

This is so fucking estupido.

The wife would have to-

1) Want to murder the hubby..

2) tell investigators she got a text from her hubby when both of their locations
can be determined by their phones.

3) set up a crime scene with all the butt sex stuff

4) hire a hitman or go into the hotel herself to do this

My guess? Dude hooked up with some insidious freak online somewhere. Insidious freak used some ghetto burner phone traceable to nobody. May have been a sex for sale thing. Dude bent over for a dick and got stabbed instead.

The mystery to me is why someone would stab this dude for a simple robbery.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2015 09:55PM by WingNut.

Date: February 23, 2015 08:16PM

WingNut Wrote:
> This is so fucking estupido.
>
> The wife would have to-
>
> 1) Want to murder the hubby..
>
> 2) tell investigators she got a text from her
> hubby when both of their locations
> can be determined by their phones.
>
> 3) set up a crime scene with all the butt sex
> stuff
>
> 4) hire a hitman or go into the hotel herself to
> do this
>
>
> My guess? Dude hooked up with some insidious freak
> online somewhere. Insidious freak used some ghetto
> burner phone traceable to nobody. May have been a
> sex for sale thing. Dude bent over for a dick and
> got stabbed instead.
>
> The mystery to me is why someone would stab this
> dude for a simple robbery.

All of your statements are partially true! She wanted the hubby dead. Playit cool by telling investigators she got a text at 7:30pm and everything was hunky dorry. The person of interest looks like there is lots of stuff he or she has packed under their clothes, so yes maybe some stuff was planted. And yes this was a hitman. I have 29 years experience and have seen a lot of terrible crimes. I am not saying I am 100 percent sure but something stinks in this case. It doesnt smell like a simple sexual liason gone wrong.

Posted by: Give it up, WingNut ()
Date: February 23, 2015 08:18PM

WingNut Wrote:
> The mystery to me is why someone would stab this
> dude for a simple robbery.

That's right, you've got it ALL figured out... except for one little detail.

Why the guy was murdered.

Lol...

Pathetic.

Stop posting now, or you're going to find the clown shoes and red nose you've strapped on mighty hard to take off, if they're not already permanently attached.

Date: February 23, 2015 08:19PM

One last thing Mr Wingnut. Please look at the video at the 34 second mark and tell what you think of that person in the lobby. Thank you sir.

Date: February 23, 2015 08:36PM

@ Former Detective- Person looks weird and androgynous. You may be right in suspecting there is some kind of bundling of clothes going on, it looks like the suspect is wearing 3 pairs of pants.

Suspect may be a former employee who knew where all the cameras were and knew to cover up.

I haven't heard any compelling evidence to make me believe wife wanted hubby dead. Insurance policy? A lot of rich lawyers have those.

Orchestrating a hit on someone elses turf with video cams, passerby and hotel security to worry about? Sounds a little much.

Maybe the butt sex gear was planted? Nah, not having that either.

And can't the texts be isolated as to nearby where the sender and receiver were with cell towers?

Posted by: YHGYG ()
Date: February 23, 2015 08:53PM

The public needs to see more video of the suspect! Why only a minute and a half of this gorilla? He or she had to have left. Come on MPD get your heads out of your asses and help the public solve this fucked up case. Gay or not Mr Messerschmitts family needs the truth to come out.

Posted by: UYTG7U ()
Date: February 23, 2015 09:11PM

The wife said she last saw him on Sunday. They were married right? Why did she not see him Monday morning? Where did he sleeop Sunday night? This case looks like inside job. Also the person of interest looks to me like they are half asian. Messwerschmitts wife is asian . Connection? Maybe.

Posted by: Perry Masonary ()
Date: February 23, 2015 09:18PM

WingNut Wrote:
> @ Former Detective- Person looks weird and
> androgynous. You may be right in suspecting there
> is some kind of bundling of clothes going on, it
> looks like the suspect is wearing 3 pairs of
> pants.
>
> Suspect may be a former employee who knew where
> all the cameras were and knew to cover up.
>
> I haven't heard any compelling evidence to make me
> believe wife wanted hubby dead. Insurance policy?
> A lot of rich lawyers have those.
>
> Orchestrating a hit on someone elses turf with
> video cams, passerby and hotel security to worry
> about? Sounds a little much.
>
> Maybe the butt sex gear was planted? Nah, not
> having that either.
>
> And can't the texts be isolated as to nearby where
> the sender and receiver were with cell towers?

Not all lawyers are rich, especially young ones. In fact I know a couple who are barely making ends meet.

For some reason this case is being shrouded by the MPD. I dont know if it's because they have already reached the conclusion that this was a gay hook up gone bad (which the DC cops don't care about) or if they are close to solving it and keeping their cards close to the vest. I do believe the wife should know more than she says she does.

Date: February 24, 2015 12:20PM

hjgy Wrote:
> This looks like a stone cold murder for hire! I
> think the wife is in on it. I agree that the
> figure that appears at 34 second mark is
> collaberating with the person of interest.

I agree. This really looks like a hit.

That person looked like they were on a mission, They couldn't even wait for the elevator and then tried covering their face on camera-that doesn't seem like someone headed in for a sex encounter gone wrong. Guess it could be a robbery?

It could be that he did this meetup thing a lot and she knew about it but played it cool. Its hard for me to believe anyone would lie about a text this day and age its so easy to prove/disprove. Instead of a messy divorce she set this up by answering one of these ads and sending in a hit. There is a chance the person in the video smuggled the stuff in but why would she make him/her do that and make it look more embarrassing. Obviously if her hubby was meeting up with strangers in hotel rooms something like this was going on. Anyways, I just usually think that to get to the bottom of a murder you have to look at who would benefit. There is always the chance it could be random violence, it happens, but not too often.

Keep posting info on this!!

Date: February 24, 2015 12:40PM

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2015/02/23/david-messerschmitt-murder-of-lawyer-in-d-c-hotel-prompts-concern-among-lgbt-activists/

It seems he has been outed whether he is gay or not.

I hadn't noticed the other person in the video before. Not sure if they are collaborating or not its hard to tell.

He/she could have all the clothes on b/c they knew they were going to get bloody. They could wash off in the room then stuff the bloody clothes in a bag and carry them out with the weapon.

How is there no footage of this person leaving the hotel?

Hillary Can Be BOUGHT & SOLD by Wall St., Foreign Donors- Would Electing Someone Who is Already a Billionaire (like Donald Trump)
Date: February 24, 2015 01:17PM

I still haven't seen any credible evidence that the wife had a motive for a hit job.

Could there be one from his legal work? I dunno, show me, show me....

I'm sticking with the fag hookup fiasco theory...

The weird fem looking suspect?
The afternoon hotel check in?
The lube,condoms, butt douche?

Peter-Flak-as-Columbo-007.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 12:42PM by WingNut.

Posted by: The Simpson ()
Date: February 24, 2015 02:05PM

Refugee Wrote:
> then stuff the bloody clothes in a
> bag and carry them out with the weapon.

file.php?40,file=176047,filename=SIMPSON
Works for me!

Date: February 24, 2015 09:12PM

MYSTERY SOLVED!

Stabbing-Death-Hotel.jpeg

Definitely This Person-

BM-FacebookOG-1200x630_0.jpg

Swear out the warrant.

Date: February 24, 2015 09:48PM

Refugee Wrote:
> https://www.washingtonblade.com/2015/02/23/david-m
> esserschmitt-murder-of-lawyer-in-d-c-hotel-prompts
> -concern-among-lgbt-activists/
>
> It seems he has been outed whether he is gay or
> not.
>
> I hadn't noticed the other person in the video
> before. Not sure if they are collaborating or not
> its hard to tell.
>
> He/she could have all the clothes on b/c they knew
> they were going to get bloody. They could wash
> off in the room then stuff the bloody clothes in a
> bag and carry them out with the weapon.
>
> How is there no footage of this person leaving the
> hotel?

There is footage of this savage leaving the hotel. There has to be. I think MPD is close to solving this case. They are watching wife very closely in all her activities. Motive? Disgruntled wife who wants out and wants money.

Posted by: jkj ()
Date: February 24, 2015 09:49PM

WingNut Wrote:
> MYSTERY SOLVED!
>
> src=http://wtop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Sta
> bbing-Death-Hotel.jpeg>
>
>
> Definitely This Person-
>
> src=http://www.brunomars.com/sites/g/files/g200000
> 1576/f/201401/BM-FacebookOG-1200x630_0.jpg>
>
>
> Swear out the warrant.

Manudo?

Posted by: uyiguyi ()
Date: February 25, 2015 07:17PM

Any new video yet? Why is the case being kept out of the headlines?

Date: February 26, 2015 07:53PM

This was definately a planned murder. Why MPD is not releasing more surveillance is because they are close to solving this murder. They know when this man or woman left the hotel. They know how they left. They even know why Mr Messerschmitt was murdered. I would like to know how long the he or she was in Messerscmitts room. The public would like to know but Cheif Lanier wont release it.

Posted by: EUXvX ()
Date: February 26, 2015 08:01PM

Former Detective Wrote:
> This was definately a planned murder. Why MPD is
> not releasing more surveillance is because they
> are close to solving this murder. They know when
> this man or woman left the hotel. They know how
> they left. They even know why Mr Messerschmitt was
> murdered. I would like to know how long the he or
> she was in Messerscmitts room. The public would
> like to know but Cheif Lanier wont release it.

Well, you spell like a cop, so maybe this is accurate.

Date: February 26, 2015 08:50PM

Dean Wormer Wrote:
> Is the enema for cleaning out the anal cavity
> prior to taking a cock or do some gays like to
> give each other enemas? Gay guys, please explain.

In my heart of hearts I think the enema was planted by the savage who murdered Mr Messerschmitt. This will make it look like Mr Messerschmitt was into risky behavior and confuse the investigation.

Posted by: hsee ton ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:18PM

Former Detective Wrote:
>
>
>
> I think MPD is close to solving
> this case. They are watching wife very closely in
> all her activities. Motive? Disgruntled wife who
> wants out and wants money.

I be disgruntled too if my husband was banging tranny apes in expensive hotel rooms.

$300 would buy a nice pair of pumps.

Posted by: ihjoihn ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:25PM

hsee ton Wrote:
> Former Detective Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
> >
> > I think MPD is close to solving
> > this case. They are watching wife very closely
> in
> > all her activities. Motive? Disgruntled wife
> who
> > wants out and wants money.
>
> I be disgruntled too if my husband was banging
> tranny apes in expensive hotel rooms.
>
> $300 would buy a nice pair of pumps.

Not a bad looking lady! Vietnamese cutie. She will be well liked in the Penatentiery.

Posted by: refu ()
Date: March 01, 2015 01:38PM

Is this now a cold case? I mean for heavens sake we have a decent photo of the person of interest! Wake up MPD! Solve this horrific murder please.

Date: March 01, 2015 04:56PM

The case is still hot. However, the MPD have gotten very tight lipped due to an elaborate investigation of the wife and other finacial matters. Once life insurance money and other assets of Mr Messerschmitt are released from the Exectutor of his Estate expect the wrath of the law to take place. This case smelled fishy from day 1.

Posted by: uyiguyi ()
Date: March 03, 2015 10:11PM

Any updates Mr Detective?

Posted by: ghuyig ()
Date: March 05, 2015 12:51AM

Come on MPD get your head out of your ass and help solve this case!

Posted by: Petey S ()
Date: March 06, 2015 07:35PM

Just got back in the area from a business trip in Australia and came across this crime. Stabbed to death in the back? What kind of animal does this? This looks like a personal killing either by ex lover or his wife wants that life insurance money now rather than diforce money.

Posted by: Sad ending ()
Date: March 06, 2015 08:13PM

Petey S Wrote:
> Just got back in the area from a business trip in
> Australia and came across this crime. Stabbed to
> death in the back? What kind of animal does this?
> This looks like a personal killing either by ex
> lover or his wife wants that life insurance money
> now rather than diforce money.

Stabbed to death in the back while getting fucked up the ass. Really? Very sad ending.

Posted by: Bullshit2 ()
Date: March 08, 2015 02:31PM

Something aint right about this murder investigation! I havnt heard anything about suspect or leads in the case. No more video of the potential suspect. Why is this case being thrown under the table? My guess is that the MPD feels this was a death due to risque behavior and he got what he deserved. Very sad but true.

Posted by: ANON 54 ()
Date: March 12, 2015 10:05PM

Why haven't there been any updates about this case?

Posted by: Legal Aid Society ()
Date: March 13, 2015 08:46AM

MPD is focusing all their resources on finding Relisha Rudd. They dont have time to investigate the murder of a DC citizen who is actually contributing to society.

Or maybe it's because he was a faggot lawyer and they really dont give a shit.

Date: March 13, 2015 05:02PM

They are focused on a hire for kill murder. Work related? Wife? Many scenarios floating around. Drug deal gone bad, no way. Sex deal gone bad, no way. This scumbag murderer is most likely in another city or maybe another country who was a hired hitman. What the public deserves to know is how long was the murderer in the hotel. Why no photos of he or she leaving the Donovan hotel is very frustating and wrong.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:11PM

Former Detective Wrote:
> They are focused on a hire for kill murder. Work
> related? Wife? Many scenarios floating around.
> Drug deal gone bad, no way. Sex deal gone bad, no
> way. This scumbag murderer is most likely in
> another city or maybe another country who was a
> hired hitman. What the public deserves to know is
> how long was the murderer in the hotel. Why no
> photos of he or she leaving the Donovan hotel is
> very frustating and wrong.

Don't hired professional killers use a gun with a silencer? Knives are so messy.

Date: March 13, 2015 09:21PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> -----
> > They are focused on a hire for kill murder.
> Work
> > related? Wife? Many scenarios floating around.
> > Drug deal gone bad, no way. Sex deal gone bad,
> no
> > way. This scumbag murderer is most likely in
> > another city or maybe another country who was a
> > hired hitman. What the public deserves to know
> is
> > how long was the murderer in the hotel. Why no
> > photos of he or she leaving the Donovan hotel
> is
> > very frustating and wrong.
>
> Don't hired professional killers use a gun with a
> silencer? Knives are so messy.

Good question. The answer is they did not want this to look like a hit. I truly believe the enema was planted by the killer in the room to make it look like a kinky sexual encounter. The wife had this planned out to throw off the investigation. If a gun with a silencer were involved the investigation would be 24/7. The MPD are kind of going half ass with this because thy are not the brightest bulbs in the shed. This is my professional opinion.

Posted by: hoiuhjoi ()
Date: March 13, 2015 10:09PM

Former Detective Wrote:
> Stabitha Wrote:
> -----
> > Former Detective Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > They are focused on a hire for kill murder.
> > Work
> > > related? Wife? Many scenarios floating
> around.
> > > Drug deal gone bad, no way. Sex deal gone
> bad,
> > no
> > > way. This scumbag murderer is most likely in
> > > another city or maybe another country who was
> a
> > > hired hitman. What the public deserves to
> know
> > is
> > > how long was the murderer in the hotel. Why
> no
> > > photos of he or she leaving the Donovan hotel
> > is
> > > very frustating and wrong.
> >
> > Don't hired professional killers use a gun with
> a
> > silencer? Knives are so messy.
>
>
> Good question. The answer is they did not want
> this to look like a hit. I truly believe the enema
> was planted by the killer in the room to make it
> look like a kinky sexual encounter. The wife had
> this planned out to throw off the investigation.
> If a gun with a silencer were involved the
> investigation would be 24/7. The MPD are kind of
> going half ass with this because thy are not the
> brightest bulbs in the shed. This is my
> professional opinion.

I wish you were still a Detective! I agree with this theory. Too bad a bunch of Monkeys are on the case.

Posted by: refugw ()
Date: March 14, 2015 09:20PM

hoiuhjoi Wrote:
> -----
> > Stabitha Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Former Detective Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > They are focused on a hire for kill murder.
> > > Work
> > > > related? Wife? Many scenarios floating
> > around.
> > > > Drug deal gone bad, no way. Sex deal gone
> > bad,
> > > no
> > > > way. This scumbag murderer is most likely
> in
> > > > another city or maybe another country who
> was
> > a
> > > > hired hitman. What the public deserves to
> > know
> > > is
> > > > how long was the murderer in the hotel. Why
> > no
> > > > photos of he or she leaving the Donovan
> hotel
> > > is
> > > > very frustating and wrong.
> > >
> > > Don't hired professional killers use a gun
> with
> > a
> > > silencer? Knives are so messy.
> >
> >
> > Good question. The answer is they did not want
> > this to look like a hit. I truly believe the
> enema
> > was planted by the killer in the room to make
> it
> > look like a kinky sexual encounter. The wife
> had
> > this planned out to throw off the
> investigation.
> > If a gun with a silencer were involved the
> > investigation would be 24/7. The MPD are kind
> of
> > going half ass with this because thy are not
> the
> > brightest bulbs in the shed. This is my
> > professional opinion.
>
> I wish you were still a Detective! I agree with
> this theory. Too bad a bunch of Monkeys are on the
> case.

+1

Posted by: Detective Thompson ()
Date: March 15, 2015 09:10AM

Why don't you retards just wait until they announce an arrest and then we can find out what happened? Go find something to do until the police make an announcement. None of you have a fucking clue what happened.
If there's nigger trying to solve this crime, it may take awhile, however.

Posted by: Dirty Harry ()
Date: March 15, 2015 02:08PM

You do realize there are DC Defectives working this case. The odds of it ever being solved are less than 20%.

Posted by: Vandy1st ()
Date: March 15, 2015 10:16PM

Here are my random thoughts based on the news reports, police search warrant and a little online research. I think there were marital/domestic issues and the victim left Sunday, Feb 8 which is when the wife last saw him. Maybe there was an argument. Victim probably checked into Donovan Sunday and went to work from there on Monday. The initial police inventory included a bag, flip flops vitamins, deodorant and shampoo (these are things that one usually takes when they take on few days trip). The victim and wife probably had some cell phone contact (maybe another argument or they made up so at 7:30-ish pm he texted that he'd be home in an hour). But he never showed back up at home. The wife reported him missing around 2:00 am Tuesday morning and at around 11:00 the police were called to check the Donovan hotel. I believe the wife knew that that's where he was staying (Sunday through Tuesday). The person of interest in the video appears to be of Asian descent. And if you look at the left back pocket you see an indentation of what appears to be a cell phone (probably an iPhone). The person of interest appeared to be on a mission/agenda/assignment. There was little hesitation in his walk/stance, etc. Again, to me, he appears to be a young Vietnamese male. This was not a robbery. So, I did a little online research and found some interesting things. Victim's wife is an anesthesiologist assistant at a local hospital. So, could the enema have been used to sedate the victim before he was stabbed. I found out online that enema is often used to administer recreational drugs through the rectum (less messy, e.g., no hassle with needles). Could the wife have provided a drug to sedate him? Also, something very odd that I found online. The couple purchased a condo on Capitol Hill but public records indicate that they were not receiving homestead exemption (meaning they didn't there). Instead the billing address on record is a high rise apartment in Arlington (above a church that has Vietnamese Baptist services). And the wife' medical National Provide Identifier lists the Arlington address as her primary residence. So, did they live in Arlington and not on Capitol Hill? My hunch is that he was killed by somebody he knew. The person of interest, again, appears to be a young Vietnamese male. One last thing, in all of the public records the wife goes by her original name (not married name). Is it possible that this was an arranged marriage and something just went bad in their relationship? I hope they solve this case soon because I don't think the victim deserved to do in such a horrific manner.

Posted by: Apology Boobs ()
Date: March 15, 2015 10:21PM

Your random thoughts are too random.

Ever heard of paragraphs?

Just hit the "enter" key now and then as you ramble.

Date: March 16, 2015 09:55PM

Vandy1st Wrote:
> Here are my random thoughts based on the news
> reports, police search warrant and a little online
> research. I think there were marital/domestic
> issues and the victim left Sunday, Feb 8 which is
> when the wife last saw him. Maybe there was an
> argument. Victim probably checked into Donovan
> Sunday and went to work from there on Monday. The
> initial police inventory included a bag, flip
> flops vitamins, deodorant and shampoo (these are
> things that one usually takes when they take on
> few days trip). The victim and wife probably had
> some cell phone contact (maybe another argument or
> they made up so at 7:30-ish pm he texted that he'd
> be home in an hour). But he never showed back up
> at home. The wife reported him missing around
> 2:00 am Tuesday morning and at around 11:00 the
> police were called to check the Donovan hotel. I
> believe the wife knew that that's where he was
> staying (Sunday through Tuesday). The person of
> interest in the video appears to be of Asian
> descent. And if you look at the left back pocket
> you see an indentation of what appears to be a
> cell phone (probably an iPhone). The person of
> interest appeared to be on a
> mission/agenda/assignment. There was little
> hesitation in his walk/stance, etc. Again, to me,
> he appears to be a young Vietnamese male. This
> was not a robbery. So, I did a little online
> research and found some interesting things.
> Victim's wife is an anesthesiologist assistant at
> a local hospital. So, could the enema have been
> used to sedate the victim before he was stabbed.
> I found out online that enema is often used to
> administer recreational drugs through the rectum
> (less messy, e.g., no hassle with needles). Could
> the wife have provided a drug to sedate him?
> Also, something very odd that I found online. The
> couple purchased a condo on Capitol Hill but
> public records indicate that they were not
> receiving homestead exemption (meaning they didn't
> there). Instead the billing address on record is a
> high rise apartment in Arlington (above a church
> that has Vietnamese Baptist services). And the
> wife' medical National Provide Identifier lists
> the Arlington address as her primary residence.
> So, did they live in Arlington and not on Capitol
> Hill? My hunch is that he was killed by somebody
> he knew. The person of interest, again, appears
> to be a young Vietnamese male. One last thing, in
> all of the public records the wife goes by her
> original name (not married name). Is it possible
> that this was an arranged marriage and something
> just went bad in their relationship? I hope they
> solve this case soon because I don't think the
> victim deserved to do in such a horrific manner.

Excellent post! Suspect could very well be Vietnamese. The MPD are not the best around but I think they are on the wife 24/7. She had the motive. Bad marriage,money problems,etc.

Posted by: Fat Vietnamese? ()
Date: March 16, 2015 10:22PM

There are that many fat Vietnamese people so someone should be able to identify this person. Also, was there an autopsy? This would show if any drugs were jammed up Mr Messerschmitts anus. Where is the autopsy report? Any defensive wounds? A lot of unanswered questions. And where is the exit video of the suspect? This case is very strange.

Posted by: Family friend ()
Date: March 16, 2015 10:53PM

Kim was always a nasty money hungry bitch who did this murder of David. She will be arrested soon!

Posted by: ANON 54 ()
Date: March 19, 2015 08:52PM

Another week goes by and still nothing is being released about this case. I bet we'll never hear anything again. Rich law firm may have paid off the police to not talk so that they will be saved the embarrassment.

Posted by: glewer ()
Date: March 21, 2015 01:26AM

any news on this case? it shows that DC police are so incompetent...i am sure nothing...crime pays in DC

Date: March 22, 2015 10:13PM

Still a lot of nothing being said on the news! Why, because they are still investigating all angles. The wife gets a text at 7;34 that says he will be home in an hour. If she was really concerned how many times did she call or text Mr. Messerschmitt with genuine concern ie 'where are you", 'are you ok", etc, etc.

Why did she wait until 2 in the morning to file a report? If a loved one of mine in DC was missing for over 2 hours I waould calling police immedietely. And did she know he was at the Donavan Hotel in room 400? If she did than she is in trouble.

Posted by: rti ()
Date: March 23, 2015 09:25PM

Former Detective Wrote:
> Still a lot of nothing being said on the news!
> Why, because they are still investigating all
> angles. The wife gets a text at 7;34 that says he
> will be home in an hour. If she was really
> concerned how many times did she call or text Mr.
> Messerschmitt with genuine concern ie 'where are
> you", 'are you ok", etc, etc.
>
>
> Why did she wait until 2 in the morning to file a
> report? If a loved one of mine in DC was missing
> for over 2 hours I waould calling police
> immedietely. And did she know he was at the
> Donavan Hotel in room 400? If she did than she is
> in trouble.

Great point! Where did he tell her he was at 7:34? She waited until 2 in the morning to file "missing person alert"? Real concern! She is very suspicious but maybe she is innocent because the case is geting old now or MPD are very patient.

Posted by: RationalHumanBeing ()
Date: March 24, 2015 01:29AM

The wife is a nurse, so that may be the reason she last saw him on Sunday evening. Maybe she works the late shift.

Posted by: Kevin Q ()
Date: March 24, 2015 08:58PM

Some very good posts on here! It is a fucking shame we have not heard even a peep about this case on the news for a month. Why? Because of the enema and condoms in the hotel room. I think these were planted by the ape killer. It was planned this way to make a straight good man appear to kinky and make the public indifferent. Was he gay? I doubt it. This seems to be a contract killing. This killer was ptrobably posing as a maintence man and knocked on the door and starting stabbing Mr Messerscmitt. After Messerscmitt died the killer planted all the evidence and threw some credit cards around to make it look like robbery. Need to check all phone record of wife and all texts.

Posted by: McGruffy the Crime Dog ()
Date: March 24, 2015 09:02PM

Kevin Q Wrote:
>
> Need to check all phone record of wife and all
> texts.

Durrrrrrr....I would hope this is one of the first things MPD did but with those Keystone Cops you never know.

The silence is deafening. Has Nancy Grace gotten involved yet?

Date: March 25, 2015 09:37PM

More random thoughts. Saw the wife read a prepared statement on the news today. Interesting how there were no tears as she tried to cry and also interesting that the police is now claiming that the POI is indeed female? I still think it's a young male. When I first saw the video I thought the POI was dressed in the purple/gray raincoat to appear as a FedEx deliver person (could it have been part of the setup). So, I can't get pass why the victim and his wife maintained two residences (one on Capitol Hill and another in Arlington). Did they live at both places? My gut theory is that this was a contract murder and probably involved a very unhappy investor(s) that lost a lot of money and this was some kind of payback. Why? Well, the victim most recently worked at 2 major DC law firms with international presence as an attorney advising and representing clients such as startup as well as Fortune 500 companies -- including anything to do with financial services and investment banking. His brother is Vice President of Investment Management at Morgan Stanley (and oddly Adam's LinkedIn account has been deleted or deactivated -- it was there last week). DLA Piper which is the law firm where the victim worked represents a lot of investment companies and underwriters, including Morgan Stanley. DLA Piper also advises on alternative investment strategies including hedge funds. So, this is just a wild guess ... could the two brother have been involved in some kind of hedge fund scheme that went bad and an unhappy investor or investors decided to do harm as in a murder? It is also odd that, according to news outlets, that a family member called the DC police to check for the victim at the Donovan hotel and just about the same time the wife filed a missing person report, the parents and a brother from NY -- I'm guessing Adam -- were already en route to DC. Could the brother Adam have known that the victim was planning to stay at the Donovan hotel? Did the victim think he was supposed to meet a disgruntled hedge fund investor(s) but instead was greeted by a contract killer? Again, just my random thoughts based on news provided by the media and my own online research.

Posted by: jopij ()
Date: March 25, 2015 09:48PM

Vandy1st Wrote:
> More random thoughts. Saw the wife read a
> prepared statement on the news today. Interesting
> how there were no tears as she tried to cry and
> also interesting that the police is now claiming
> that the POI is indeed female? I still think it's
> a young male. When I first saw the video I
> thought the POI was dressed in the purple/gray
> raincoat to appear as a FedEx deliver person
> (could it have been part of the setup). So, I
> can't get pass why the victim and his wife
> maintained two residences (one on Capitol Hill and
> another in Arlington). Did they live at both
> places? My gut theory is that this was a contract
> murder and probably involved a very unhappy
> investor(s) that lost a lot of money and this was
> some kind of payback. Why? Well, the victim most
> recently worked at 2 major DC law firms with
> international presence as an attorney advising and
> representing clients such as startup as well as
> Fortune 500 companies -- including anything to do
> with financial services and investment banking.
> His brother is Vice President of Investment
> Management at Morgan Stanley (and oddly Adam's
> LinkedIn account has been deleted or deactivated
> -- it was there last week). DLA Piper which is
> the law firm where the victim worked represents a
> lot of investment companies and underwriters,
> including Morgan Stanley. DLA Piper also advises
> on alternative investment strategies including
> hedge funds. So, this is just a wild guess ...
> could the two brother have been involved in some
> kind of hedge fund scheme that went bad and an
> unhappy investor or investors decided to do harm
> as in a murder? It is also odd that, according to
> news outlets, that a family member called the DC
> police to check for the victim at the Donovan
> hotel and just about the same time the wife filed
> a missing person report, the parents and a brother
> from NY -- I'm guessing Adam -- were already en
> route to DC. Could the brother Adam have known
> that the victim was planning to stay at the
> Donovan hotel? Did the victim think he was
> supposed to meet a disgruntled hedge fund
> investor(s) but instead was greeted by a contract
> killer? Again, just my random thoughts based on
> news provided by the media and my own online
> research.

Very good post! What channel was the wife on? I missed it. I would focus more on the wife than the hedge fund gone wrong theory. They usually try to sue first for millions rather than get some thug to go to his hotel room and stab him to death. But at this point anything is possible.

Date: March 25, 2015 10:04PM

Also, I for sure thought the police were going to let the wife read the prepared statement...then hand cuff her but that didn't happen. In her statement she states "my family behind me" but that's the victim's family. I just thought that was odd...I guess I was expecting her to say something like "David's family who are also is now my family" ... or something along those lines. There's just so many odd things in this case ... including judge that the victim clerked for calling his work place to see if he reported to work that Monday -- it would make sense for the wife (or parents) to make that phone call. And when the "spoke person" who owns is own PR firm and lives in the same building where the victim owns a unit said on TV as the news just broke ... "David leaves behind a wife and a brother" ... I found it odd that as a "family spokesperson" he didn't know that there were 2 brothers...just many odd things in this case.
The link to the video in its entirety is here.
http://www.myfoxdc.com/clip/11275261/video-kim-vuong-reads-statement-regarding-husband-david-messerschmitts-murder-investigation

Posted by: jijopi ()
Date: March 25, 2015 10:18PM

Saw the video and totally think the wife has something to do with this. She does not seem sincere or sad. She looks like a very bad actress who is now a rich women with blood on her hands. But looking at that Gorilla Detective speak good luck solving this. If a good Detective were on this from day one this would have been solved. But thes affirmative action cops are shit.

Date: March 29, 2015 11:54AM

At the last press conference where the wife tried her best to cry but couldnt, the black DC Detective said the person of interest is a female. Hmmm, how do you know that? Why take over a fucking month to say this. This case stinks to high heaven due to bad policing on DC.

Posted by: forensics? ()
Date: March 29, 2015 12:13PM

I am guessing they found vaginal fluid from the lab results and determined it was from some stinky black putang.

Posted by: arrest ()
Date: April 01, 2015 09:42PM

they arrested a 21 year old lady for doing it

Posted by: "Jamyra" - is from SoufeEase Dee ()
Date: April 01, 2015 09:51PM

A 21-year-old woman has been arrested and charged in the death of a D.C. lawyer who was found stabbed to death in a hotel room in February.

She has been identified as Jamyra Gallmon, of Southeast, D.C. Police say Gallmon has been charged with first-degree felony murder while armed.

"Jamyra" - is from SoufeEase DeeCee.

Hmmm...........?

Posted by: ggx ()
Date: April 01, 2015 11:00PM

Good job MPD. It took a while but you got her

Posted by: Big Dick Blackk ()
Date: April 01, 2015 11:07PM

HATE CRIME!!!!!!!!

When do we start rioting and looting white people?

Date: April 02, 2015 11:02AM

hmmm still lots of questions to be answered

I read cops are thinking robbery, which baffles me due to the fact that his wallet including ID and credit cards were still there

Was it a possible client??

A paid hit? Was he cheating and the wife found out and sent someone in?

Were the items left on purpose to distract investigators? (lube, condom, enema)

Based on the looks and body language of that girl in the video, she was on a mission. She wasn't going upstairs for a hookup, she was there with the intent of murdering him. The gloves, the entire outfit, that look on her face when she looked into the camera, and just the way she carried herself. I can almost "see" the adrenaline running through her

Posted by: kjopkp ()
Date: April 02, 2015 01:07PM

arrest Wrote:
> hmmm still lots of questions to be answered
>
> I read cops are thinking robbery, which baffles me
> due to the fact that his wallet including ID and
> credit cards were still there
>
> Was it a possible client??
>
> A paid hit? Was he cheating and the wife found out
> and sent someone in?
>
> Were the items left on purpose to distract
> investigators? (lube, condom, enema)
>
> Based on the looks and body language of that girl
> in the video, she was on a mission. She wasn't
> going upstairs for a hookup, she was there with
> the intent of murdering him. The gloves, the
> entire outfit, that look on her face when she
> looked into the camera, and just the way she
> carried herself. I can almost "see" the adrenaline
> running through her

Maybe. We will find out soon. I know that the killer Jamyra Gallmon was from southest dc. Could she be murder for hire?

Posted by: opmj ()
Date: April 02, 2015 01:57PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> If it was a Backpage transaction there's a real
> good chance that thing is not what he was
> expecting to show up at the door. Most of those
> ads have phony pictures. But if he had any sense
> and looked thru the peep hole and saw THAT, he
> never should have opened the door. He must have
> had a real blood lust for some ghetto booty.
>
> The drug deal angle just doesn't make sense to me.
> You don't need to rent a $300+ a night hotel room
> to score some drugs in DC.

Yup

Date: April 02, 2015 02:04PM

opmj Wrote:
> Stabitha Wrote:
> -----
> > If it was a Backpage transaction there's a real
> > good chance that thing is not what he was
> > expecting to show up at the door. Most of those
> > ads have phony pictures. But if he had any
> sense
> > and looked thru the peep hole and saw THAT, he
> > never should have opened the door. He must have
> > had a real blood lust for some ghetto booty.
> >
> > The drug deal angle just doesn't make sense to
> me.
> > You don't need to rent a $300+ a night hotel
> room
> > to score some drugs in DC.
>
> Yup

But what is the motive? Why would someone on backpage decide to kill this guy? His wallet was there, so it wasn't robbery.

Posted by: AAWWWW SCHNAPPP ()
Date: April 02, 2015 02:56PM

DUDE BE LIKE... I NEED DONG IN DA BUTTHOLE.
CHICK BE LIKE... YO BOY I GOTZ A VAJ.
DUDE BE LIKE... YO I NEED A DONG IN DA BUTTHOLE.
CHICK BE LIKE... BOY MY VAJ BE HOT TO HANDLE.
DUDE BE LIKE... YO BUT I NEED A DONG IN DA BUTTHOLE.
CHICK BE LIKE... STAB STAB
DUDE BE LIKE... YO WHY YOU STAB ME B, I JUST NEED DONG IN MY BUTTHOLE.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: April 02, 2015 05:21PM

From the Post:

Messerschmitt had gone to the hotel after arranging to meet someone for a sexual liaison, according to four police officials familiar with the case. According to charging papers filed in D.C. Superior Court, Messerschmitt had posted an ad on Craigslist on the day of his death “soliciting responses from other men.”

Date: April 02, 2015 08:04PM

Why it took so long to catch this savage id a little perplexing. My initial thought of a black woman robbery scenerio appears to be partially correct. This young lawyer apparentely was into men and thought he would be getting a man to his room. Instead he gets a butch female. What happens next we will never know exactly. What we do know is this bitch has committed first degree murder and robbery.

She is going to lie and say self defense which she has already said he grabbed her arm and she had a flashback to earlier assault. BS. She came to the room with her clothes stuffed with weapons,zip lock plasic handcuffs, and other items. She will get life in prison w/o parole. I give the MPD a c+ on this case. Should have been solved quicker.

Posted by: Crimestopper69 ()
Date: April 02, 2015 08:29PM

Kudos to websites like this to not stop until justice has been done. Great work posters. Some of them are a bit far fetched but way to keep the pressure on MPD.

Posted by: Ebonics 101 ()
Date: April 02, 2015 08:33PM

Former Detective Wrote:
> Why it took so long to catch this savage id a
> little perplexing. My initial thought of a black
> woman robbery scenerio appears to be partially
> correct. This young lawyer apparentely was into
> men and thought he would be getting a man to his
> room. Instead he gets a butch female. What happens
> next we will never know exactly. What we do know
> is this bitch has committed first degree murder
> and robbery.
>
> She is going to lie and say self defense which she
> has already said he grabbed her arm and she had a
> flashback to earlier assault. BS. She came to the
> room with her clothes stuffed with weapons,zip
> lock plasic handcuffs, and other items. She will
> get life in prison w/o parole. I give the MPD a c+
> on this case. Should have been solved quicker.

Dem bees the DC Police Defectives dat bees working dis case. Dem not zee brighest bulbs in de box. Wiff all of de unsolved killings in dat shitty it bees likely dat the only reason dis one was solved is because the victim bees a white attorney wiff a well known law firm.

Date: April 02, 2015 08:35PM

Ebonics 101 Wrote:
> -----
> > Why it took so long to catch this savage id a
> > little perplexing. My initial thought of a
> black
> > woman robbery scenerio appears to be partially
> > correct. This young lawyer apparentely was into
> > men and thought he would be getting a man to
> his
> > room. Instead he gets a butch female. What
> happens
> > next we will never know exactly. What we do
> know
> > is this bitch has committed first degree murder
> > and robbery.
> >
> > She is going to lie and say self defense which
> she
> > has already said he grabbed her arm and she had
> a
> > flashback to earlier assault. BS. She came to
> the
> > room with her clothes stuffed with weapons,zip
> > lock plasic handcuffs, and other items. She
> will
> > get life in prison w/o parole. I give the MPD a
> c+
> > on this case. Should have been solved quicker.
>
>
>
> Dem bees the DC Police Defectives dat bees working
> dis case. Dem not zee brighest bulbs in de box.
> Wiff all of de unsolved killings in dat shitty it
> bees likely dat the only reason dis one was solved
> is because the victim bees a white attorney wiff a
> well known law firm.

Please dont bring race into this case! Go to grammar school also.

Posted by: tdXTe ()
Date: April 02, 2015 08:49PM

Ying Ko Wrote:
> From the Post:
>
>
> Messerschmitt had gone to the hotel after
> arranging to meet someone for a sexual liaison,
> according to four police officials familiar with
> the case. According to charging papers filed in
> D.C. Superior Court, Messerschmitt had posted an
> ad on Craigslist on the day of his death
> “soliciting responses from other men.”

It's possible he started the trouble when he realized that ape was a woman and he was looking for a faggot. Maybe he got rough with her and she stuck his ass. Women from SE DC are just as savage and dangerous as the men.

The items they found would certainly indicate he was ready for some anal action with a guy. Maybe she just took his cash (he had to have some cash on him to pay the homo he was expecting) and was smart enough not to steal his plastic.

Who really cares? It's just another dead fag and a nigger going to the slammer.

Posted by: Ebonics 101 ()
Date: April 02, 2015 10:54PM

Former Detective Wrote:
> Ebonics 101 Wrote:
> -----
> > Former Detective Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Why it took so long to catch this savage id a
> > > little perplexing. My initial thought of a
> > black
> > > woman robbery scenerio appears to be
> partially
> > > correct. This young lawyer apparentely was
> into
> > > men and thought he would be getting a man to
> > his
> > > room. Instead he gets a butch female. What
> > happens
> > > next we will never know exactly. What we do
> > know
> > > is this bitch has committed first degree
> murder
> > > and robbery.
> > >
> > > She is going to lie and say self defense
> which
> > she
> > > has already said he grabbed her arm and she
> had
> > a
> > > flashback to earlier assault. BS. She came to
> > the
> > > room with her clothes stuffed with
> weapons,zip
> > > lock plasic handcuffs, and other items. She
> > will
> > > get life in prison w/o parole. I give the MPD
> a
> > c+
> > > on this case. Should have been solved
> quicker.
> >
> >
> >
> > Dem bees the DC Police Defectives dat bees
> working
> > dis case. Dem not zee brighest bulbs in de box.
>
> > Wiff all of de unsolved killings in dat shitty
> it
> > bees likely dat the only reason dis one was
> solved
> > is because the victim bees a white attorney wiff
> a
> > well known law firm.
>
> Please dont bring race into this case! Go to
> grammar school also.

What fucks you bees yur problem? Dis case bees about nuffin but race, shitdip. Kneegrow killed honkey, shit stupid. Me bees a product of DC pubic school. My grammer bees what was learned by dem teaches.

Posted by: annoying apes ()
Date: April 02, 2015 11:21PM

Dude Be Like:
Chick Be Like:
Dude Be Like:

How fucking dumb are you?
Shut the fuck up, you ignorant nigger. If you cant speak and write in anything other than some ignorant nigger language, stay the fuck off the site.
God, you idiots make me sick!

Posted by: Right call ()
Date: April 02, 2015 11:51PM

NiggerWhut Wrote:
> kl;jop Wrote:
> -----
> > Looks like a heavy set black female who is on
> the
> > camera. I hope they better surveillance photos
> > inside the hotel without the hood on her. What
> was
> > the lawyer doing? Probably looking for some
> black
> > ass. Bad decision. Never trust DC niggers.
>
>
> If I had to guess, this was a robbery staged as
> some faggot shit.

You got it right. It was a gay hookup turned robbery. I hope this Jamyra bitch never sees freedom again. Death penalty? Capital murder?

Posted by: pervak ()
Date: April 03, 2015 08:12AM

Wonder if the wife knew she was married to a closeted gay. If not, what a hell of a way to find out.

Posted by: BRO BRUH ()
Date: April 03, 2015 09:06AM

annoying apes Wrote:
> Dude Be Like:
> Chick Be Like:
> Dude Be Like:
> _____________________________
>
> How fucking dumb are you?
> Shut the fuck up, you ignorant nigger. If you cant
> speak and write in anything other than some
> ignorant nigger language, stay the fuck off the
> site.
> God, you idiots make me sick!

U MAD BRUH? Teeny weenie? Wife gaped by BBC?

Posted by: negro/white homosexual ()
Date: April 03, 2015 09:56AM

BRO BRUH Wrote:
> annoying apes Wrote:
> -----
> > Dude Be Like:
> > Chick Be Like:
> > Dude Be Like:
> > _____________________________
> >
> > How fucking dumb are you?
> > Shut the fuck up, you ignorant nigger. If you
> cant
> > speak and write in anything other than some
> > ignorant nigger language, stay the fuck off the
> > site.
> > God, you idiots make me sick!
>
> U MAD BRUH? Teeny weenie? Wife gaped by BBC?

yeah, right. Fuck you, stupid nigger; or you may be a homo nigger lover for all we know.
What a fag!

Date: April 03, 2015 08:48PM

Former Detective Wrote:
> Tragic case of young man stabbed to death by an
> "IT". I have watched the video over and over and
> my guess is this is a male transvestite who sounds
> like a lady. Watching the video something stood
> out at me. The suspect is wearing black pants and
> black shoes. This could indicate that he or she is
> a hotel worker or restaurant worker. I am sure the
> DC homicide has gotten several leads already.
> Messershmitt texts his wife from hotel room at
> 7:30pm and says he will be home in about an hour.
> He knew at this point the suspect was going to be
> there very shortly. Most likely he was
> anticipating a 30-45 minute sexual encounter then
> go staight home. Instead something went terribly
> wrong. He or she knocks on door and he opens it
> and is stabbed in the neck immediately. No screams
> because he goes into instant shock. He is then
> stabbed in the chest several times. The suspect
> then takes all his money,jewely,etc. My problem is
> where is more video of the suspect leaving the
> hotel. Where do they go? When exacly do they exit
> hotel? Where is cell phone of Mr Messerschmitt?
> Was it stolen? Gps? Labtop computer? They need to
> be looking at all communication devices.

This aint my first rodeo! My initial gut feeling appears to be fairly accurate. I am happy they arrested this piece of shit Gallmaon but I fell it should have been sooner and we should have seen more video from hotel. Gallmon will spend the rest of her shitty life behind bars in a shithole prison.

Posted by: Not a former detective ()
Date: April 04, 2015 08:50PM

Former Detective Wrote:
> Why it took so long to catch this savage id a
> little perplexing. My initial thought of a black
> woman robbery scenerio appears to be partially
> correct. This young lawyer apparentely was into
> men and thought he would be getting a man to his
> room. Instead he gets a butch female. What happens
> next we will never know exactly. What we do know
> is this bitch has committed first degree murder
> and robbery.
>
> She is going to lie and say self defense which she
> has already said he grabbed her arm and she had a
> flashback to earlier assault. BS. She came to the
> room with her clothes stuffed with weapons,zip
> lock plasic handcuffs, and other items. She will
> get life in prison w/o parole. I give the MPD a c+
> on this case. Should have been solved quicker.

As a former detective, you're a little slow on the uptake. The MPD had her in their sights for over a month and a half now. Hell, some commenters on a gay Website practically had this solved well over a month ago. These commenters provided Messerschmitt's Craigslist e-mail address that he used to arrange hook ups with men. Using that address, and the communications associated therewith, they were able to determine who he had arranged the fatal hook-up with at the Donovan hotel.

The wife's plea for help in identifying the person of interest in the video was simply to try to build an airtight case. They wanted to get an independent verification of the person before arresting her.

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.