HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
"I was going to write something about that when I saw it yesterday, but I figured I had reached my asshole quota for the day."
Posted by: Bounce House ()
Date: April 16, 2009 04:37PM

An interesting concept posted by WTL that other FFXU users might consider exploring.

Re: "I was going to write something about that when I saw it yesterday, but I figured I had reached my asshole quota for the day."
Date: April 16, 2009 04:42PM

Bounce House Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> An interesting concept posted by WTL that other
> FFXU users might consider exploring.

Technically, I think you should just say "user," Tighty Righty, NoVA Dorothy, and whatever else you call yourself.

Re: "I was going to write something about that when I saw it yesterday, but I figured I had reached my asshole quota for the day."
Posted by: Bounce House ()
Date: April 16, 2009 04:47PM

I guess you haven't reached it yet today.

Date: April 16, 2009 04:48PM

Bounce House Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I guess you haven't reached it yet today.

No. A new day is a new beginning.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 16, 2009 10:57PM

I explored it, and found it to be quite interesting. Thank you for providing us with these vast uncharted territories.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

This forum powered by Phorum.