HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
How soon until the blacks start complaining that the early online leak of the new black Annie movie was RACIST?
Posted by: Groids gonna groid ()
Date: December 03, 2014 05:35AM

Annie2014Poster.jpg

How soon will it take for Sharpton or Jesse Jackson to speak out against the leak and label it as being racist?

Re: How soon until the blacks start complaining that the early online leak of the new black Annie movie was RACIST?
Posted by: Nog City ()
Date: December 03, 2014 05:54AM

Yuck!

Re: How soon until the blacks start complaining that the early online leak of the new black Annie movie was RACIST?
Posted by: Just burn the production money ()
Date: December 03, 2014 08:36AM

You'd think "Annie" couldn't get any worse...

Who greenlights this shit? A movie version of "Diff'rent Strokes" would do better.

Posted by: Ccfff ()
Date: December 03, 2014 09:09AM

Dear Hollywood Jewish Producer/Studio Head Man/Woman,

First, I have nothing but love for the Jewish race. You are brilliant and your women are hot. But why do you insist on shoving this multi-culturalism bullshit down our goy throats?? Please cut this bullshit out. In real life, America's dad was a serial rapist and child molester. Please just stop. In the words of Roberto Duran, "No Mas, No Mas".

Thank you,

Goyim

Posted by: all the way with the kkk ()
Date: December 03, 2014 09:18AM

Does Jamie Foxx have a white wife in this movie?

Posted by: Ccccccc ()
Date: December 03, 2014 09:22AM

all the way with the kkk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does Jamie Foxx have a white wife in this movie?

What do you think?? I would wager with 100 to 1 odds he does (wife or gf) and I know nothing about this shit movie nor will I torrent it.

This forum powered by Phorum.