HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
An honest question...
Posted by: btPwh ()
Date: November 06, 2014 11:47PM

An honest question to the Liberals of America:

If you all hate this country so much, and cite other European countries as ideal models for government/social/healthcare - why don't you move to those countries?

As an American citizen, it would be very easy to immigrate Europe or most likely any country on the globe....

This recent election is a very clear indication that a majority of the citizens of the United States reject the progressive Liberal agenda...If I were a progressive Liberal - I would consider the US a lost cause and pack up and move to another country that already embraces my ideals.....

Since the Liberal left always cites other countries as being models of their ideology in order to bash the United States - they obviously already know of better places to live.....

The American majority has spoken: the Liberal ideology is not going to fly here - you're welcome to hold your own beliefs and we'll defend your right to have them -

but that is all they will ever be in this country: your own opinion....not public policy

If you don't like that: LEAVE

This forum powered by Phorum.