HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
So when exactly did young Asians & young Latinas become just as popular if not more popular with older men than young blonde white girls?
Posted by: Over 18 of course ()
Date: September 30, 2014 01:42PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOtYjPqwnsEPU9QtQbKBU

krystal.jpg

Young blondes were far the most popular for the longest time so the tide is obviously turning.
So my question to you is when exactly did this shift happen?
Did the 40-50 year old pervs just wake up one day and all say to themselves "CELEBRATE THE DIVERSITY..." ?


Re: So when exactly did young Asians & young Latinas become just as popular if not more popular with older men than young blonde white girls?
Posted by: chunkywhitechicks ()
Date: September 30, 2014 02:56PM

Over 18 of course Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Young blondes were far the most popular for the
> longest time so the tide is obviously turning.
> So my question to you is when exactly did this
> shift happen?
> Did the 40-50 year old pervs just wake up one day
> and all say to themselves "CELEBRATE THE
> DIVERSITY..." ?

You are obviously an idiot troll but I'm bored today and will try to answer your question. Older "pervs" learned a long time ago that americanized women (ie blondes in this case) were becoming militant and insisted on their "independence" except when the drink tab showed up. So we decided to allow the independent women to truly be independent. We decided that the best course of action was to date women who still had some degree of traditional values. There are always going to be exceptions in any group. But, I can say with a great deal of accuracy that a majority or Asian women treat men better and stay in much better shape than the average white woman. In what I've seen, I'd say this movement started about 20 years ago.

There's your answer. White chicks feel free to line up and tell us how you're different.
.

Re: So when exactly did young Asians & young Latinas become just as popular if not more popular with older men than young blonde white girls?
Posted by: Legitimate question ()
Date: September 30, 2014 03:02PM

chunkywhitechicks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Over 18 of course Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Young blondes were far the most popular for the
> > longest time so the tide is obviously turning.
> > So my question to you is when exactly did this
> > shift happen?
> > Did the 40-50 year old pervs just wake up one
> day
> > and all say to themselves "CELEBRATE THE
> > DIVERSITY..." ?
>
> You are obviously an idiot troll but I'm bored
> today and will try to answer your question. Older
> "pervs" learned a long time ago that americanized
> women (ie blondes in this case) were becoming
> militant and insisted on their "independence"
> except when the drink tab showed up. So we decided
> to allow the independent women to truly be
> independent. We decided that the best course of
> action was to date women who still had some degree
> of traditional values. There are always going to
> be exceptions in any group. But, I can say with a
> great deal of accuracy that a majority or Asian
> women treat men better and stay in much better
> shape than the average white woman. In what I've
> seen, I'd say this movement started about 20 years
> ago.
>
> There's your answer. White chicks feel free to
> line up and tell us how you're different.
> .

How does asking a legitimate question make someone a troll?

Re: So when exactly did young Asians & young Latinas become just as popular if not more popular with older men than young blonde white girls?
Posted by: Redd Snapper ()
Date: September 30, 2014 03:02PM

Many things can drive a man to seek pleasant, feminine companionship outside of your typical American femen.

Pic unrelated:
.
Attachments:
images.jpeg

Re: So when exactly did young Asians & young Latinas become just as popular if not more popular with older men than young blonde white girls?
Posted by: not a legit question ()
Date: September 30, 2014 03:29PM

Over 18 of course Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Did the 40-50 year old pervs just wake up one day
> and all say to themselves "CELEBRATE THE
> DIVERSITY..." ?

This question makes the OP an idiot and a troll. This is not a legit question. It was an insult.

Re: So when exactly did young Asians & young Latinas become just as popular if not more popular with older men than young blonde white girls?
Posted by: Insult towards who? ()
Date: September 30, 2014 03:30PM

not a legit question Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Over 18 of course Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Did the 40-50 year old pervs just wake up one
> day
> > and all say to themselves "CELEBRATE THE
> > DIVERSITY..." ?
>
> This question makes the OP an idiot and a troll.
> This is not a legit question. It was an insult.

Insult towards who? Blondes?

Re: So when exactly did young Asians & young Latinas become just as popular if not more popular with older men than young blonde white girls?
Posted by: I rest my case ()
Date: September 30, 2014 03:44PM

Insult towards who? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Insult towards who? Blondes?

I rest my case. You think a 40-50 year old man is a "perv" for dumping blondes in favor of dating Asians.

Re: So when exactly did young Asians & young Latinas become just as popular if not more popular with older men than young blonde white girls?
Posted by: NoVa women are 3s, maybe 4s ()
Date: September 30, 2014 04:01PM

I rest my case Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Insult towards who? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Insult towards who? Blondes?
>
> I rest my case. You think a 40-50 year old man is
> a "perv" for dumping blondes in favor of dating
> Asians.


Or really that a 40 - 50 year old man has had enough of typical liberated white woman (black woman too for that matter) bullshit of constant nagging and getting a fat ass after squeezing out a few puppies. Most of the white women around here think they are 9s and 10s when they are really 3s and 4s, and that's with a lot of make-up. Then they cop an attitude and wonder why men gravitate to Asian, and to an extent hispanic, women who are actually respectful toward them.

Re: So when exactly did young Asians & young Latinas become just as popular if not more popular with older men than young blonde white girls?
Posted by: Hrundi V Bakshi ()
Date: September 30, 2014 04:22PM

Asian women love you long time.

Asian women arent afraid to show how horny they are.

Asian women love to eat cum.

Asian women will bring a female friend to join you in bed in an instant.

This forum powered by Phorum.