HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Who is the HOTTER Mexican? Joanna Kerns (Maggie Seaver) in her prime or NBC4's token latina Erika Gonzalez?
Posted by: Buster Poindexter HOT HOT HOT ()
Date: November 15, 2013 03:16PM

4386.jpg

zxp2bo.jpg

Who is the HOTTER Mexican?
Joanna Kerns (Maggie Seaver) in her prime or NBC4's token latina Erika Gonzalez?

Re: Who is the HOTTER Mexican? Joanna Kerns (Maggie Seaver) in her prime or NBC4's token latina Erika Gonzalez?
Posted by: MAGGIE = MILF ()
Date: November 15, 2013 05:22PM

Maggie was a milf.
I have heard some people used to watch Growing Pains with their pants down.

Re: Who is the HOTTER Mexican? Joanna Kerns (Maggie Seaver) in her prime or NBC4's token latina Erika Gonzalez?
Posted by: giddyup ()
Date: November 15, 2013 07:13PM

Yeah I watched it with my pants down, but it was because of Alyssa Milano.

Posted by: Hhjxjjxxf ()
Date: November 15, 2013 07:31PM

^^^
Wrong 80's show. You're thinking of Judith Light in Who's the Boss, not Growing Pains.

Posted by: penis dowser ()
Date: November 15, 2013 08:55PM

The girl on that show really went downhill fast.

I don't think she made her out of her 20's before getting hit with the ugly stick.

Posted by: ^ LOL ()
Date: November 15, 2013 10:03PM

giddyup Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah I watched it with my pants down, but it was
> because of Alyssa Milano.

^ LOL

Posted by: RealErikaG ()
Date: November 15, 2013 10:39PM

no contest

This forum powered by Phorum.