HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...136137138139140141142143144145146Next
Current Page: 144 of 146
Re: Foods Your Bowels Dont Want
Posted by: image blkr-no 1 can read ur post ()
Date: May 06, 2018 10:01AM

spring onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This morning when I was trying to sleep in my Dad
> started frying a big can of corned beef hash. The
> hash stunk up the whole house, I don't understand
> how anyone can eat anything that smells so bad.
> Our dog gets to eat canned dog food as a treat
> every now and then and the dog food smells 100%
> better than corned beef hash. After eating a big
> plate of hash anong with fried eggs my Dad grabbed
> his Kindle fire and ran to the basement bathroom.
> He stayed in the bathroom over an hour while Mom
> and I opened windows despite the cold weather.

just so you know no one without a blocker will ever see your posts on this or other broken threads dumbass. we cannot open the last page of broken threads. we can see posts before the huge image posts but not after.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: spring onion ()
Date: May 06, 2018 11:12AM

My Dad and the obese neighbor are smoking several huge pork loins under the neighbors carport because of the rain. They started drinking Miller high life in cans at 9am and it looks like they are already drunk. Smoke is pouring out from the carport to the extent that a passer by stopped to see if the house was on fire. My Mom promised to take me to Aldi when she gets home from church but as of now there is no healthy food in the house.

Posted by: obituary onion ()
Date: May 06, 2018 12:36PM

I hear Brown Onion has passed on. Is this true?

Posted by: boiled onion ()
Date: May 07, 2018 01:06PM

obituary onion Wrote:
> I hear Brown Onion has passed on. Is this true?

No.

Posted by: toasted onion ()
Date: May 07, 2018 08:39PM

This is a good thread.

Posted by: 5am guy ()
Date: May 08, 2018 04:41AM

Hi all ! 5am guy checking in again. 5am guy has noticed a lack of activity on this thread. This makes 5am guy sad. 5am guy has noticed that you need to disallow image loading to use the thread now. 5am guy had done this a long time ago when people were posting gif images of people pooping. 5am guy always figured it was children doing that.
5am guy is listening to Frank Zappa music right now to get himself in the mood for pooping. 5am guy wishes everyone well.

Date: May 09, 2018 04:58AM

Hello?

5am guy is sad that nobody posts here anymore.

Date: May 09, 2018 05:11PM

Just got home from work, picked up eight hard tacos from Tippys! I am going to drink a 6 pack of bud light in 16oz cans and then eat all the tacos. This should teach my bowels a lesson!

Date: May 10, 2018 04:57AM

5am guy says hi boiled onion.

Posted by: Image blocking onion ()
Date: May 10, 2018 05:34PM

If everyone would use image block this thread could return to normal.

Date: May 10, 2018 08:43PM

I went to Food Lion in Lorton earlier. Got me a 8 piece fried chicken bag for just $6.99. I am eating at least 6 pieces with heavily buttered wonder bread and a six pack of Sam Adams. My bowels are screwed , LOL!

Date: May 11, 2018 05:01AM

Hi all! 5am guy checking in again. 5am guy is going on a little roadtrip to Topsail island today. It is rare that 5am guy gets an actual weekend off work. 5am guy has 4 days off!

Posted by: gummy ()
Date: May 11, 2018 08:46PM

Gummy bears are hard to digest.

Date: May 12, 2018 05:02AM

5am guy here. Still waiting for the return of the BiB's.

Posted by: dive bomber ()
Date: May 12, 2018 02:39PM

Hi 5am, hope you are doing well. This thread will only load if image block is on. I wish the others would use the block and come back.

I have been cleaning out our student rental units now that the school year is over. We had all girls this year and they left a mess but 6 out of 8 of them have signed a lease for next year already so I only need to find 2 new renters this summer and that is a good thing. One townhouse had all Asian girls and they clogged toilets often. I am thinking that they must have huge bowel movements due to their Asian diet. They also left a shitload of grease on the range and there was some horrific rotted stuff in the refrigerator that I had to clean.
Best wishes to all the BiB's wherever you are!

Date: May 13, 2018 01:08PM

Hi bomber, 5am and boiled. Good to see you still posting.

I made my Mom and Dad breakfast in bed this morning for Mothers day. I made egg white omelettes filled with stir fried veggies, some whole wheat toast and fresh assorted fruits. My Mom loved it but my Dad threw his food in the trash and told me I cook like a sissy boy. He then fried up a can of corned beef hash and four fried eggs. My Dad can be a dick at times. Now he is on the patio cooking two whole chickens on his Weber kettle and drinking Milwaukee's best.

Date: May 16, 2018 04:52AM

Hi all! 5am guy checking in again. 5am guy thinks that this forum is dying out and 5am guy is sad about that.

Date: May 16, 2018 04:58PM

Footlong turkey and bacon sub, heavy on the mayo light on honey mustard with tomato onion and banana peppers is on the menu for me tonight. My bowels are going to be fucked!

Date: May 17, 2018 04:55AM

5am guy says HI!

boiled, 5am guy thinks you push your bowels too hard. 5am guy thinks you might regret that when you get older.

Date: May 19, 2018 02:23PM

I went to Ledos about an hour ago, had a large pizza with extra cheese, mushroom and hot peppers. This will teach my bowels a lesson!

Posted by: brown bumper ()
Date: May 20, 2018 10:39AM

jhonny bravo Wrote:
> Mr. Brown you've got a lovely forum
> by,
> Jhonny Bravo
>
>
>
> Mr. Brown you've got a lovely forum
> support for bowel trouble is somethin' rare
> But it's sad, I cant move my bowels right now
> They've made it clear enough it ain't no good to
> push
>
> Yes I've tried to use my rectal mirror
> But my old starfish just looks the same
> Things have changed, my bowels don't work well
> now
> They've made it clear enough it ain't no good to
> push
>
> Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well
> I'd love to push one out, makes a bloke feel so
> proud
> If the midwives come round to see me (round to see
> me)
> Tell them that my ass is feelin' fine (feelin'
> fine)
> Don't let on, don't say all I can do is fart
> I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to push

lol

Date: May 30, 2018 05:09AM

5am guy wishes everyone would come back.

Posted by: Anti-Mage ()
Date: May 30, 2018 09:51AM

Damn

Wear a brown X already and keep it on!

Clearly there are FAR too many unhinged disease-spreading coprophiles up in here, obsessed with their fecal fetish.

Posted by: BugBop ()
Date: May 30, 2018 11:36AM

I wonder why it is that so few coprophiles wash up properly before consuming food with their hands, or prior to cooking.

A lot of them think it's perfectly acceptable & normal for revivals to be necessary during me:als. If the food kills you, stop eating it ASAP. Unacceptable.

Coprophiles & saliophiles lack survival skills altogether(because all of them were born with down syndrome and/or angelman syndrome--another form of retardation stemming from golden showers during pregnancy). Most of them are too delusional & hypersensitive about their fetish to ever come to terms with the reality that poop kills & is responsible for most deadly diseases such as HIV & cancer, among several other health conditions. They need frequent revivals & maintenance magic like hair restorations, rejuvenation & teeth restorations because getting up close & personal with urine & feces utterly destroys the body.

100% of coprophiles & saliophiles are also schizophrenic, which should come as no surprise.

Date: May 30, 2018 04:34PM

5am guy Wrote:
> 5am guy wishes everyone would come back.

Hi 5am guy how are you doing these days and how are your bowels?

Date: May 30, 2018 08:51PM

I had a burger from Fosters along with fries and a vanilla shake just now. My bowels are fucked.

Date: May 31, 2018 04:53AM

5am guy is glad to see you guys back!

Date: May 31, 2018 05:08PM

5am guy Wrote:
> 5am guy is glad to see you guys back!

Hi 5am, it's good to hear from you again. Hope you and your bowels are doing well. I just got my drivers license today so I am very happy!

Date: June 01, 2018 05:04AM

This thread sums up everything that is wrong with coprophiles. Totally obnoxious, self-righteous & defensive over their disgusting unhygenic fetish and really horrible when they get descriptive about their scat fantasies & when they go into specifics regarding how they want their beloved brown messes served to them like posters in this thread are doing.

Almost all of them have really bad, repetitive poop-related visualizations, too. Reading their minds makes non-coprophiles want to vomit.

Most coprophiles are also saliophiles, meaning they enjoy pee sexually as well as turdplay. 99% of them live in really smelly homes and have problems with emphysema, acne & itching because residue from poop(which is all over their furniture, homes & belongings from scat play indoors)which irritates the skin & lungs. They also get seizures, need to be revived frequently because feces are incredibly filthy & toxic, and pretty much all coprophiles are HIV positive because scatplay & poop cause HIV.

I steer clear of coprophiles. Their thoughts & their sex lives revolve around shit, and most of them can't fuck. Also, they're always rejuvenating their bodies because scat activities cause hair to go gray & fall out immediately. Even with rejuvenation spells, coprophilic women have sag-bag tits and loose wizard sleeve pussies with chronic yeast infections because of the abuse their bodies have to endure from too much poop sex. The men also age rapidly & badly...early balding, moles, excessive body hair, small squinty eyes, poor muscle tone & shriveled discolored dicks.

I am a doctor so I know what the fuck I'm talking about here.

Also, coprophiles--do not become medical doctors or seek employment in the healthcare field. Doctors with copro-related hygiene problems spread diseases and get their patients incredibly sick on the job.

Stay away from hospitals that administer probes against people's will, like the hospital on the loop in Winchester. Probes cause weight gain, excessive body hair & fatigue--they are useless. The probe nurse from the loop hospital does not deserve to live & needs to be buried. She probes women without their consent in the hospital if they have fewer than 3 children. Probably because she's a stupid hybrid, fat, and a delusional schizophrenic coprophile.

Date: June 01, 2018 05:18AM

The other doctor on the loop, Dr. Tehmina Sheikh(from the psychiatric ward)is fucking terrible at her job, too. She tries to start arguments with her patients, her overall bedside manner is lousy and she doesn't listen to her patients' wishes AT ALL.

She really shouldn't be employed as a physician. She purposely badgers & harasses her patients, as though she has some type of authority over them. No, bitch, YOU are the one offering the service(medical/psych assistance)therefore it is on you to be courteous & professional. I HATE arrogant doctors like the loopbitch.

Greta's bedside manner is A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER than Dr. Snake and most other physicians out there.

Date: June 01, 2018 06:49AM

Got the day off so Im going to cracker barrel for chicken fried steak and eggs with extra sausage gravy and biscuits. Take that bowels!

Posted by: Mike R. ()
Date: June 01, 2018 05:51PM

gjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouiauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspicxx.

Date: June 01, 2018 05:54PM

boiled onion Wrote:
> Got the day off so Im going to cracker barrel for
> chicken fried steak and eggs with extra sausage
> gravy and biscuits. Take that bowels!

gjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspigjghgdusisitxiotssirsusuoipxipipssiplusoursussuHkyzharurayoavykariyaayvyeayaeskisotskssksskskgskgksgkgskskwjtaktwjtwktakwkwktsksktskktskwktsksksisksksskisktsckskwcoteoeoitisittiwtisisirskydososdosostossosotsotsyosottisitostsitstitistitiatisitsitstisiskskgskgsktstkaktsfkaktsittisstiotatiisitsitstisktstiskktsktstkstitsitsitsosursuraorusursulrsuouararuoruaupaauraouarurauprauprpurauauarauoauorarraupauraaurpuraurarspruwpurwurparaurauraapuauroaruauroarouauraourauuprapursuurspurapuararusppursutaupapuraupaupauprspraurwpuraupaurarpuauprsursuppurwupwussrpupusrupusupwurspsurusrapsupapuautarpaupapuraupfausupspitsusprsupaupraparuapuuraupsupsutsputauptsuptauprsfjpzpfsitsputspusrotdtosltstisotsitaktsktaitsitskkfaitasitskkstsksoysotsosyossotdotdotsotstosoysoysotsotsotstoditsotsitstiskgsoktskskgskskgsigstsitsifaifaktskgakfajtajtairxktdktsizsmgskfakktzitzdtsodktstkdoysoeotstksktsksktsuuraouraraouiauraoursouaurasurouraourauroaouraourauaourauoapurourouauoraosusoursuraouwursruspraoursouraorruaurapfaourapjrauorapuapuraspursspsusupsspufsurpspjstursirsuapurauprsupauurspicxx.

Date: June 02, 2018 08:18AM

Buttery grits with poached eggs and a Lender's bagel. Good eats but bad for bowels!

Date: June 05, 2018 04:49AM

5am guy misses all the bib's.

Date: June 06, 2018 04:48AM

Hello?

Posted by: music fan ()
Date: June 09, 2018 02:09PM

Jhonny Bravo Wrote:
> Afternoon brown delight
>
> by, Jhonny Bravo
>
>
> Gonna find my groan throne and sit on her her
> tight
> Gonna grab some afternoon delight
> My motto's always been "When it's right, it's
> right"
> Why take a dump in the middle of a cold dark
> night
> When everything's a little clearer in the light of
> day
> And we know the throne is always gonna be there
> any way
> Thinkin' about dumpin' is workin' up my appetite
> Looking forward to a little afternoon delight
> The churnin' in my gut makes the sparks ignite
> And the thought of droppin' a load is getting so
> exciting
> Sky rockets in flight
> Afternoon delight
> Afternoon delight
> Afternoon delight
> Started out this morning with my bowels so tight
> I always thought a fish could not be caught who
> didn't bite
> But I've got a load a waitin' and I think I might
> Like dumpin' out a little afternoon delight.

WoW!

Date: June 12, 2018 05:03AM

Anybody there?

Date: June 16, 2018 10:52AM

5am guy Wrote:
> Anybody there?

Hi 5am guy! Hope you are doing well. It seems that images have to be blocked to load these pages. I really miss the old group here. I wonder how spring onion is doing? I always enjoyed hearing from brown onion too.
I am enjoying my summer break down here in Harrisonburg. The town seems so empty when school is out. I have been doing some painting in the townhouses I rent to the JMU kids. We have 7 out of our 8 rooms leased for next year already! I wish you good bowels 5am and please keep in touch my friend.

Posted by: Red Bowl ()
Date: June 17, 2018 09:58AM

Got roids that look big

Date: June 17, 2018 12:21PM

My kid is taking me to a Chinese buffet for Father's day. We are going to destroy our bowels together! I am going heavy on the General Tso and steamed dumplings.

Posted by: diced onion ()
Date: June 17, 2018 02:47PM

boiled onion Wrote:
> My kid is taking me to a Chinese buffet for
> Father's day. We are going to destroy our bowels
> together! I am going heavy on the General Tso and
> steamed dumplings.

Well, at least you are together. Enjoy!

Date: June 18, 2018 04:55AM

5am guy is happy to see more activity here. 5am guy is getting ready to drop a load soon. 5am guy has the next two nights off and 5am guy is going on a date with a girl he met on plenty of fish. 5am guy is driving to Charlottesville later today and 5am guy is staying at a Comfort inn.
5am guy sends best wishes to the BiB's.

Posted by: Baixvora ()
Date: June 21, 2018 08:33PM

This week, I had Popeyes, chik fil a, McDonald’s and dominos on consecutive days and my bowels are taking a beating because of it.

Date: June 22, 2018 05:55AM

Baixvora Wrote:
> This week, I had Popeyes, chik fil a, McDonald’s
> and dominos on consecutive days and my bowels are
> taking a beating because of it.

Sometimes that is good. It keeps your bowels tough! I am heading to Bob Evans soon to give my bowels a workout.

Date: June 22, 2018 01:13PM

I sure do miss this thread. One of my summer projects is making jigsaw puzzles that can teach kids about bowel health.

Date: June 22, 2018 04:34PM

My bowels have recovered from the sunshine skillet with a extra cup of sausage gravy on the side. Now it's time to get a couple pizzas from pizza hut as they are on sale!

Date: June 23, 2018 08:00AM

Going to a truckstop for lunch today for the long haul special, two quarter pound bacon burgers with a pile of western cut fries. If you can eat it all they will give you another order of fries or onion rings for free! My bowels are gonna shit when they see whats heading their way!

Date: June 26, 2018 04:59AM

Hi all! 5am guy checking in again.
5am guy just got done dropping a load. 5am guy is feeling pretty good. 5am guy wishes more of the bib's would come back here.

Date: June 27, 2018 04:59AM

Hello?

Date: June 29, 2018 04:49AM

Hi all! 5am guy is still here. 5am guy is taking the dumps while the city sleeps.

Date: July 01, 2018 02:30PM

Hi 5am, boiled and spring. We don't get to chat like we used to and that is too bad but I hope you guys are doing well.

Date: July 02, 2018 04:40AM

5am guy says hi dive bomber.

5am guy is suffering from loose stools tonight.

Date: July 03, 2018 10:54AM

dive bomber Wrote:
> Hi 5am, boiled and spring. We don't get to chat
> like we used to and that is too bad but I hope you
> guys are doing well.

Hello Mr Bomber, glad to hear from you! I am doing well as I now have a driver's license and my Grandma gave me her old car. The car is over 12 years old but has low mileage and Grandma is paying for my car insurance. I got a job at the hospital washing dishes for the summer and will work there part time after school starts.
I hope you and Mrs Bomber are doing well.

Posted by: bowels! bowels! ()
Date: July 03, 2018 11:11PM

anything but gerry!

Date: July 04, 2018 06:46AM

Going to IHOB for pancakes, eggs and sausage. My bowels will be screwed!

Date: July 06, 2018 04:37AM

Hi all! 5am guy checking in again. 5am guys work schedule is all mixed up because of the holiday this week. 5am guy had to work a day shift which means 5am guy had to work right along side of other people. 5am guy did not like that and it caused 5am guy to have bowel problems. 5am guy has to work this weekend but at least it's graveyard shift.
Maybe working all night and sleeping in the day has made 5am guy CRAZY. 5am guy has been diagnosed with bad mental health.

Date: July 09, 2018 08:51PM

I bought a pizza at joes in Gainesville on my way home. I just ate the whole thing! It was a medium with pepperoni mushroom and extra cheese. My bowels are fucked now!!

Date: July 16, 2018 04:27AM

Hi all, 5am guy here. 5am guy is taking the middle of the night dumps. 5am guy wishes the bib's well.

Date: July 16, 2018 04:42PM

I just learned about the McGangbang sandwich from reading FFXU. Im having two McGangbangs and a large fry for dinner tonite. My bowels will just have to deal with it.

Date: July 20, 2018 04:17PM

Nice to see a few of the BiB's are still here.

Date: July 23, 2018 04:49AM

5am guy says hi to Mr. Bomber.

5am guy just took a 4am dump.

Date: July 26, 2018 04:46AM

5am guy checking in again. 5am guy has been eating bagels from the bakery at shoppers food warehouse in Manassas. They seem to be improving 5am guys bowels.

Date: July 26, 2018 09:38AM

5am guy Wrote:
> 5am guy checking in again. 5am guy has been eating
> bagels from the bakery at shoppers food warehouse
> in Manassas. They seem to be improving 5am guys
> bowels.

Hi 5am hope you are doing well. I am looking forward to starting my senior year in high school. I have been working in the hospital kitchen this summer and have gotten career advice from several doctors. They say that once I turn 18 they can get me a job working in the medical records department.

Date: July 26, 2018 08:32PM

Good to hear from some of the bibs ,, we can get this thread going again!

Tonite I am eating a Stouffers frozen lasagna, family size!
It had to cook for like 70 minutes and it will be done soon. Take THAT bowels!

Date: July 27, 2018 05:02AM

Hi all ! 5am guy checking in again. 5am guy has to work all weekend but will get Sunday and Monday nights off. 5am guy gets off in a few hours and 5am guy has heard that Royal Farms in Ashburn claims that they sell fried chicken 24/7 so 5am guy is heading right there at 7:30 this morning. 5am guy will test out the 24 hour chicken availability claim!

Date: July 28, 2018 03:54AM

5am guy here again. 5am guy is eating lunch now. 5am guy is eating Royal Farm chicken and mashed potatoes. 5am guy will see how that affects his bowels.

Date: July 28, 2018 03:20PM

5am guy Wrote:
> 5am guy here again. 5am guy is eating lunch now.
> 5am guy is eating Royal Farm chicken and mashed
> potatoes. 5am guy will see how that affects his
> bowels.

Heavily breaded and deep fried chicken parts can temporarily destroy a grown mans bowels. Be careful 5am.

Date: July 29, 2018 02:17PM

Cooking out on the grill today with this wonderful weather! First I cooked a dozen chicken legs with honey mustard sauce now I am adding more charcoal to cook Bubba burgers. My bowels are screwed!

Date: July 30, 2018 05:01AM

While everyone is starting their work week 5am guy is starting his weekend. 5am guy is going to uber on over to Vienna inn for some morning beer drinking.

Date: July 31, 2018 04:58AM

Hi all! 5am guy is not working this morning but is wide awake and cant sleep. 5am guy has worked the graveyard shift too long and now 5am guy can only sleep in the day. 5am guy is getting to be a regular at the Royal Farms in Ashburn and 5am guy is liking the chicken they sell. 5am guy is finding the chicken slightly hard to digest properly.

Date: July 31, 2018 08:33PM

5am guy Wrote:
> Hi all! 5am guy is not working this morning but is
> wide awake and cant sleep. 5am guy has worked the
> graveyard shift too long and now 5am guy can only
> sleep in the day. 5am guy is getting to be a
> regular at the Royal Farms in Ashburn and 5am guy
> is liking the chicken they sell. 5am guy is
> finding the chicken slightly hard to digest
> properly.

How are your bowels these days?

Date: August 01, 2018 04:57AM

spring onion Wrote:
> 5am guy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi all! 5am guy is not working this morning but
> is
> > wide awake and cant sleep. 5am guy has worked
> the
> > graveyard shift too long and now 5am guy can
> only
> > sleep in the day. 5am guy is getting to be a
> > regular at the Royal Farms in Ashburn and 5am
> guy
> > is liking the chicken they sell. 5am guy is
> > finding the chicken slightly hard to digest
> > properly.
>
>
> How are your bowels these days?

%am guy says hi to Spring onion. 5am guy has pretty good bowels right now. 5am guy hopes you are doing well.

Date: August 07, 2018 04:43AM

Hi all! 5am guy checking in again. 5am guy is getting off of work in a couple hours and then 5am guy has three whole nights off. 5am guy is heading down to Paint Bank Va to visit his cousin. 5am guy is going to get some sleep this morning and then 5am guy is driving his Lincoln automobile to Paint Bank. 5am guy is staying in a hotel because 5am guys cousin has no indoor plumbing in his house. 5am guy wishes all the bib's well.

Date: August 09, 2018 05:06AM

5am guy is wondering if anyone is still out there.

Date: August 09, 2018 05:47PM

5am guy Wrote:
> 5am guy is wondering if anyone is still out there.

Hi 5am! I am still here and having a great summer. My Dad and the obese neighbor are calling in sick to work tomorrow so they can have a drunken barbecue while watching the Redskins tonight. Thank God they are doing it across the street at the obese neighbors house. They are cooking chicken legs and pork sausages and my Dad brought home a huge tray of potato salad from Red hot and blue plus a big watermelon.
Good to hear you are doing well 5am, keep in touch!

Date: August 10, 2018 03:34PM

On my way home tonight I am going to pick up a large double mushroom and bacon pizza. Going to eat it all with a 6 pack of tallboy budweisers. Take that bowels!

Date: August 14, 2018 05:00AM

spring onion Wrote:
> 5am guy Wrote:
> -----
> > 5am guy is wondering if anyone is still out
> there.
>
>
> Hi 5am! I am still here and having a great summer.
> My Dad and the obese neighbor are calling in sick
> to work tomorrow so they can have a drunken
> barbecue while watching the Redskins tonight.
> Thank God they are doing it across the street at
> the obese neighbors house. They are cooking
> chicken legs and pork sausages and my Dad brought
> home a huge tray of potato salad from Red hot and
> blue plus a big watermelon.
> Good to hear you are doing well 5am, keep in
> touch!

5am guy is happy to hear that things are going well for you spring. 5am guy thinks you have a wonderful life ahead of you. Don't ever get like 5am guy. 5am guy is a social recluse who sleeps from 10 in the morning to 6 at night. 5am guy is not normal.

Date: August 16, 2018 08:41PM

Two McDoubles and two McChickens make for two McGangbangs. Look out bowels!!

Date: August 17, 2018 05:00AM

boiled onion Wrote:
> Two McDoubles and two McChickens make for two
> McGangbangs. Look out bowels!!

5am guy thinks that is a recipe for bowel trouble. 5am guy had papa john pizza pizza last night though and it did cause bowel problems for 5am guy.

Date: August 18, 2018 07:27AM

5am guy Wrote:
> boiled onion Wrote:
> -----
> > Two McDoubles and two McChickens make for two
> > McGangbangs. Look out bowels!!
>
>
> 5am guy thinks that is a recipe for bowel trouble.
> 5am guy had papa john pizza pizza last night
> though and it did cause bowel problems for 5am
> guy.

No problem 5. I ate those things and shit them right out. Now I'm going to Yorkshire restaurant in Manassas for eggs with biscuits and sausage gravy plus a double side of homefries. Take THAT bowels!

Date: August 18, 2018 12:00PM

Good to see activity on this thread again. Hope everyone is doing well. I have been eating lots of vegetables from the farm market and my bowels feel good!

Date: August 19, 2018 01:38PM

Great to hear from you mr Bomber. Its good to know that you are eating a healthy diet. I am looking forward to starting my senior year in high school. Keep in touch!

Date: August 20, 2018 04:49AM

5am guy says hi!

Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: August 20, 2018 08:01AM

5am guy Wrote:
> 5am guy says hi!

Hi brother in bowel. It is a pleasure to see people still talking about their bowels. Have you made it to each groan throne yet? I am proud of you and all brothers in bowel. Looking at goulash this morning.

Posted by: BO racist dickface ()
Date: August 20, 2018 10:42AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> 5am guy Wrote:
> -----
> > 5am guy says hi!
>
>
> Hi brother in bowel. It is a pleasure to see
> people still talking about their bowels. Have you
> made it to each groan throne yet? I am proud of
> you and all brothers in bowel. Looking at goulash
> this morning.

Looking at goulashLooking at goulashLooking at goulashLooking at goulashLooking at goulashLooking at goulash

Date: August 20, 2018 11:09AM

Oh our scat friend continues his debauchery. You need help.

Posted by: thread revival for BO freak ()
Date: August 20, 2018 11:44AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> Oh our scat friend continues his debauchery. You
> need help.

Posted by: Massive Gassive ()
Date: August 20, 2018 12:57PM

WTF! I need brain bleach after seeing those poop videos. Hideous!

Maybe I has already been mentioned , but high on the list of foods to avoid is a Burger King Whopper of any specification. I don’t eat fast food any more , but when I did occasionally would try a whopper. It always resulted in a panicky search for a bathroom , often before I made it home.

Avoid at all costs !!

Date: August 20, 2018 01:32PM

Massive Gassive Wrote:
> WTF! I need brain bleach after seeing those poop
> videos. Hideous!
>
>
> Maybe I has already been mentioned , but high on
> the list of foods to avoid is a Burger King
> Whopper of any specification. I don’t eat fast
> food any more , but when I did occasionally would
> try a whopper. It always resulted in a panicky
> search for a bathroom , often before I made it
> home.
>
> Avoid at all costs !!

A whopper should be called a "bowel buster." If up to me I would have bowel ratings on each restaurant, food item and so on. Will be on the groan throne soon and looking at the rectal mirror is Apocalypse Now.

Posted by: Boiled Onion ()
Date: August 20, 2018 01:55PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> Massive Gassive Wrote:
> -----
> > WTF! I need brain bleach after seeing those
> poop
> > videos. Hideous!
> >
> >
> > Maybe I has already been mentioned , but high
> on
> > the list of foods to avoid is a Burger King
> > Whopper of any specification. I don’t eat
> fast
> > food any more , but when I did occasionally
> would
> > try a whopper. It always resulted in a panicky
> > search for a bathroom , often before I made it
> > home.
> >
> > Avoid at all costs !!
>
>
> A whopper should be called a "bowel buster." If up
> to me I would have bowel ratings on each
> restaurant, food item and so on. Will be on the
> groan throne soon and looking at the rectal mirror
> is Apocalypse Now.

rectal mirrorrectal mirrorrectal mirrorrectal mirrorrectal mirrorrectal mirror

Date: August 20, 2018 02:18PM

Hi everyone! This thread is best viewed with the images blocked. I just got off work. I got a summer job working in the kitchen at a local hospital and I have my drivers license and my Grandma gave me her old car. Things are going well for me as I get ready for my senior year in high school.
I have been talking to some of the nurses and doctors about my desire to enter the bowel healthcare industry, they are being very supportive. Soon I will be applying for college and I hope to get accepted at Richard Bland junior college. I hope all the BiB's are doing well!

Posted by: concerned parentt ()
Date: August 20, 2018 02:50PM

spring onion Wrote:
> Hi everyone! This thread is best viewed with the
> images blocked. I just got off work. I got a
> summer job working in the kitchen at a local
> hospital and I have my drivers license and my
> Grandma gave me her old car. Things are going well
> for me as I get ready for my senior year in high
> school.
> I have been talking to some of the nurses and
> doctors about my desire to enter the bowel
> healthcare industry, they are being very
> supportive. Soon I will be applying for college
> and I hope to get accepted at Richard Bland junior
> college. I hope all the BiB's are doing well!

Gee spring its only because this thread turned a new page anyone viewing images can even load the page so your advise is really not needed. My guess is you are the single poster B0 Spring Onion and many many others. Probably the scat poster too. Anyway wont be long before the Georgetown Powerplant guy buggers the thread anyway. Have a great senior year and dont forget to be kind to your dad and the Obese Neighbor

Date: August 20, 2018 02:59PM

spring onion Wrote:
> Hi everyone! This thread is best viewed with the
> images blocked. I just got off work. I got a
> summer job working in the kitchen at a local
> hospital and I have my drivers license and my
> Grandma gave me her old car. Things are going well
> for me as I get ready for my senior year in high
> school.
> I have been talking to some of the nurses and
> doctors about my desire to enter the bowel
> healthcare industry, they are being very
> supportive. Soon I will be applying for college
> and I hope to get accepted at Richard Bland junior
> college. I hope all the BiB's are doing well!

Nice to see you're doing well Spring Onion. Is your mom, dad, grandma, and the neighbor supportive also? I hope for your sanity your dads bowels have improved.

And its great hearing of all you are doing. Its probably too late for my generation to not have red sore cheeks and bowel woes, but the future looks less brown!

Date: August 20, 2018 03:52PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> A whopper should be called a "bowel buster." If up
> to me I would have bowel ratings on each
> restaurant, food item and so on.

Brown Onion,

I support your efforts to rate food in this way. What system do you propose ? We could at the very least use it here. I would put The Whopper and the Bigh Mac at the top, along with any microwave burrito sold at 7-11.

And because I think gastrointestinal health is such an important topic, why not start a separate thread for “foods your body does need?” It’s a no-brained to say something like “an apple”. But other things aren’t quite so obvious. For me, sauerkraut and other pickled/fermented veggies are quite effective at cleaning me out .

The diverse crowd here at FFXU might have some good suggestions.

Date: August 20, 2018 03:58PM

Massive Gassive Wrote:
> Brown Onion Wrote:
> -----
> > A whopper should be called a "bowel buster." If
> up
> > to me I would have bowel ratings on each
> > restaurant, food item and so on.
>
>
> Brown Onion,
>
> I support your efforts to rate food in this way.
> What system do you propose ? We could at the very
> least use it here. I would put The Whopper and
> the Bigh Mac at the top, along with any microwave
> burrito sold at 7-11.
>
> And because I think gastrointestinal health is
> such an important topic, why not start a separate
> thread for “foods your body does need?”
> It’s a no-brained to say something like “an
> apple”. But other things aren’t quite so
> obvious. For me, sauerkraut and other
> pickled/fermented veggies are quite effective at
> cleaning me out .
>
> The diverse crowd here at FFXU might have some
> good suggestions.

Good points and perhaps we could align them with seismic events such as earthquakes. And you're right so many people can eat different foods, that could be easy to digest before propelling it through the starfish.

Fried foods tear my starfish. The same for pizza and any type of ice cream delivers a Mike Tyson punch to the gut.

Date: August 20, 2018 04:13PM

Brown Onion, Sorry to hear that pizza tears you up inside. I love pizza and as long as it isn’t something disgustingly greasy and oily like Pizza Hut, etc, I am ok with a few pieces.

I would use the bomb imogis on an iPhone to rate the bad stuff. Max of 5 imogis for a total gut bomb such as a Double Whopper with everything. Greasy pupusas from a roadside pupuseria rate 5 Imogis. Any loaded steak sub from Jimmy Johns gets five. And so on.

I do like steak subs and pupusas. But they don’t like me and they tear me up. Ughhh.

Date: August 20, 2018 04:21PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
> spring onion Wrote:
> -----
> > Hi everyone! This thread is best viewed with
> the
> > images blocked. I just got off work. I got a
> > summer job working in the kitchen at a local
> > hospital and I have my drivers license and my
> > Grandma gave me her old car. Things are going
> well
> > for me as I get ready for my senior year in
> high
> > school.
> > I have been talking to some of the nurses and
> > doctors about my desire to enter the bowel
> > healthcare industry, they are being very
> > supportive. Soon I will be applying for college
> > and I hope to get accepted at Richard Bland
> junior
> > college. I hope all the BiB's are doing well!
>
>
> Nice to see you're doing well Spring Onion. Is
> your mom, dad, grandma, and the neighbor
> supportive also? I hope for your sanity your dads
> bowels have improved.
>
> And its great hearing of all you are doing. Its
> probably too late for my generation to not have
> red sore cheeks and bowel woes, but the future
> looks less brown!

Thank you Mr Brown. I talked to one of the doctors about my Dad and she said that anyone with a diet of mostly meats and potato salad who drinks 60 to 90 beers a week is committing slow motion suicide. I try to talk to my Dad about this but he just ignores me as he is drinking Busch beer and eating walmart brand potato chips. You just can't tell someone else how to live their life. Mom and Grandma are both very supportive and between the two of them they think they can pay most of my college tuition for me. I think our obese neighbor eats worse than my Dad but does not drink as much beer. He came over and did some work on my car as it needed a new belt and some hoses, I just bought the parts and he put them on. I thought that was very nice of him.

Date: August 20, 2018 04:56PM

Massive Gassive Wrote:
> Brown Onion, Sorry to hear that pizza tears you
> up inside. I love pizza and as long as it isn’t
> something disgustingly greasy and oily like Pizza
> Hut, etc, I am ok with a few pieces.
>
> I would use the bomb imogis on an iPhone to rate
> the bad stuff. Max of 5 imogis for a total gut
> bomb such as a Double Whopper with everything.
> Greasy pupusas from a roadside pupuseria rate 5
> Imogis. Any loaded steak sub from Jimmy Johns
> gets five. And so on.
>
> I do like steak subs and pupusas. But they
> don’t like me and they tear me up. Ughhh.

Those south of border foods are dangerous. Could you tell me what an imoji is?

Date: August 20, 2018 04:59PM

Brown Onion,

An imogi ( possibly mispelled ) is one of those cartoon figure things seen on smart phones.

On an iPhone there is an imogi of a cannonball-type bomb. That is what I use when sending a text and to indicate a gutbomb for lunch, dinner, etc.

Pages: PreviousFirst...136137138139140141142143144145146Next
Current Page: 144 of 146

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.