HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Not a Fan ()
Date: June 25, 2014 11:17PM

i wondered the same thing. His list of court dates seems to be growing longer and longer. Wonder how many more innocent victims of this pedophile will come forth? Joe Ruhen needs to be put away for life and have his penis removed. He is vile and a waste of air.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Interesting info ()
Date: June 28, 2014 07:04PM

Joe graduated from Potomac High School in approximately 1988.

In his Senior year he made an allegation against a teacher at the school for improper touching. The administration investigated the incident and it is my understanding that there just was not enough actionable evidence against the teacher and the matter was not escalated.

Soon after, the teacher retired. I never knew if Joe was a victim or if he lied about the entire incident.

Its a bit odd to learn of this current turnabout in circumstances.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Hmmmm ()
Date: July 07, 2014 11:13PM

I sincerely doubt JoJo was a victim.

I feel it was his way of covering up what he was doing.

Rumor was he was "buddies" with one of his best friends for a long time. They were "inseperable".

JoJo is definitely a pedophile and needs to rot in jail and be Bubba's bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Elliot ()
Date: July 13, 2014 08:42PM

I personally know and grew up with the first accuser and was hanging out with him during this time. I did not know this was going on and he was my best friend. He had a terrible childhood,and this makes it worse. I met Joe several times and he was very inappropriate in the way he spoke with me for my age, but it never bothered me and that's not a big deal. It was not sexually related and I never thought of him as a threat that way. I can't got into detail because it'd be exposing of who I am. His mother was a very nice lady who worked at my school, so please let's keep it classy about the family, who passed awhile back.

The troubling part for me is that my friend, who was the initial accuser, was/is a chronic liar. He's also has been manipulative at other times. Definitely a victim of circumstances, but even after talking to him about this when I found out, I could not figure out whether or not this actually happened. I've known him for most of my life and the fact that I don't know whether or not he's telling the truth bothers me. His emotions are very skewed.

I'm not saying it did or did not happen, but as someone who knows this person, I'm telling you to let the court determine this issue. It very well maybe true, based on something's my friend told me, but put the torches and pitchforks away and let the trial reveal the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Not a Fan ()
Date: July 16, 2014 09:33PM

It's been proven that a child who has been continously molested begins to act out as they get older. They lie, throw tantrums, do anything to get attention, even to the point of becoming permiscuous. I grew up in Melrose and I saw how Joe acted with the little boys. That was his fetish and craving, being the center of attention of all the boys, on the pretense of "mentoring" them. And he was never ever seen with a girlfriend at all, only the little boys.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Watching ()
Date: August 13, 2014 01:44AM

Just checked the PW court site and Mr. Pedophile has over 30 active charges against him and he will be in jail waiting on his hearings well into 2015. Now that's what I call KARMA. He thought he was all high and mighty and "above the law" since he was "an officer of the courts".......he's nothing more than an evil pedophile who preys on innocent boys.....he calls it "mentoring". Ya, right.

Elliot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I personally know and grew up with the first
> accuser and was hanging out with him during this
> time. I did not know this was going on and he was
> my best friend. He had a terrible childhood,and
> this makes it worse. I met Joe several times and
> he was very inappropriate in the way he spoke with
> me for my age, but it never bothered me and that's
> not a big deal. It was not sexually related and I
> never thought of him as a threat that way. I can't
> got into detail because it'd be exposing of who I
> am. His mother was a very nice lady who worked at
> my school, so please let's keep it classy about
> the family, who passed awhile back.
>
> The troubling part for me is that my friend, who
> was the initial accuser, was/is a chronic liar.
> He's also has been manipulative at other times.
> Definitely a victim of circumstances, but even
> after talking to him about this when I found out,
> I could not figure out whether or not this
> actually happened. I've known him for most of my
> life and the fact that I don't know whether or not
> he's telling the truth bothers me. His emotions
> are very skewed.
>
> I'm not saying it did or did not happen, but as
> someone who knows this person, I'm telling you to
> let the court determine this issue. It very well
> maybe true, based on something's my friend told
> me, but put the torches and pitchforks away and
> let the trial reveal the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Just the facts ()
Date: August 20, 2014 06:33PM

Ruhren was found guilty today of several sex charges, about 7 I think. More are pending.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Juliet ()
Date: August 21, 2014 08:28AM

Ruhren was Found guilty on all charges yesterday by a jury. Jury recommended a Sentence of 74 years in prison.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: WOWW ()
Date: August 22, 2014 03:31PM

OMG, this guy is sick! He currently has 4 more trial dates. How many victims have come forward??? Why is the news not covering this??? He is another Jerry Sandusky! Hope he rots in HELL for this!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Not a Fan ()
Date: August 22, 2014 10:10PM

The news has been covering this closely, his trial was to be last September but it was continued because more victims came forth. And no doubt more will. I for one am thankful that the judicial system has prevailed and sees this air sucking piece of shit for what he is. He's pulled the wool over many people through out the years and now there has been solidified proof of his dirty deeds. May this bastard rot in hell after he serves his hell on earth in jail.


WOWW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OMG, this guy is sick! He currently has 4 more
> trial dates. How many victims have come forward???
> Why is the news not covering this??? He is another
> Jerry Sandusky! Hope he rots in HELL for
> this!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Not a Fan ()
Date: August 23, 2014 12:06AM

Well hopefully it seems as justice has prevailed and JoJo will be put away for a long long time.

Wonder what his family and supporters (his sister Christa and one of his supporters Midnight to mention a few) feel now.

His sister Christa spouting off that it was a welfare kid getting back at JoJo (I guess Christa and the rest of the Ruhren clan seem to conveniently forget that their family was on welfare for many many years and Mom supplemented the welfare by doing thins a bit illegal, if you know what I mean).

And lets not forget Midnight and his/her threats to those that posted against JoJo to "look over their shoulders at all times because it might be their last day". When can we all expect Homeland Security or the "G" men to come knocking at our door just because you say so.

In all honesty, his supporters are just as sick and evil as JoJo is. They can go and visit JoJo in the hooskow and have their pity parties.

I for one am, as I know many others are, thankful that his vile demon will not walk on the outside for many many years. 74 years is not quite enough for a child molester. Maybe he will someday share a cell with Jerry Sandusky and then they can fight over who is the bigger bitch.

And that folks, is a wrap.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Sammie g. ()
Date: August 24, 2014 12:56PM

To whoever Wrote that comment about his mom being proud, youre disgusting. You dont know what he went through when his Mother died. He was always trying to make her proud. And I guarentee shed still be proud of him. Hes accomplished more then half of you dumb asses waiting on this past. Ive known Joe for 14 years he is a great family friend. And It is sad that I am just finding out about these charges but none the less i will still stand by him because hê is a great Guy and he does care about his Community and if Any of you really knew him you would know that.
If you dont agree with his choices, Cool. Dont support his business then, but are you that immature where you need to come online to bash someone for making poor choices. No one is perfect. Remember that next time you want to say rude comments.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: ,,, ()
Date: August 24, 2014 10:59PM

^ Shut up, you crybaby.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Samantha g ()
Date: August 25, 2014 08:13PM

Can someone update me on what has happened. Hes an old family friend and I just want to be updated. Not taking any sides just want into... Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Samantha g ()
Date: August 25, 2014 08:16PM

Who are you calling a cry baby? I wasnt saying anything wrong, and I wasnt complaining about anything. Grow up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: omgwtf ()
Date: August 26, 2014 12:42PM

This comment is for Samantha. Are you kidding me? You said, "If you don't agree with his choices" are you nuts? His choices were to molest young boys and normal human beings would not agree with his choices!!!! Also, you said, "No one is perfect" what is wrong with you? No one is perfect if they go out and do something like get a traffic ticket not molest children. Furthermore, you said, "Don't support his business" you obviously don't know much about him because he couldn't hold on to his business because people won't buy ice cream from a child molester. Oh, you want an update, well last I heard he was found guilty at his first trial and looking at 74 years. Although that won't be it because he still has three more trials coming with more molestation charges. It looks like he will spend the rest of his life in jail, but hey that's the easy part because the hard part will be when he goes to hell. By the way I am not a fan either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: LookOut ()
Date: August 26, 2014 12:52PM

Okay Sammie G, you have no clue of what actually went down, so keep your trap shut. Those of us who grew up in Melrose knew exactly what each member of that family was, did, and how they would turn out. Momma was not the angel you want everyone to think she was. Different men for the daddies of the kids. No morals whatsoever in that family.

And how have all the kids turned out today? Do some research will you.

Thank goodness the jury had enough sense to put that animal away.

Sammie g. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To whoever Wrote that comment about his mom being
> proud, youre disgusting. You dont know what he
> went through when his Mother died. He was always
> trying to make her proud. And I guarentee shed
> still be proud of him. Hes accomplished more then
> half of you dumb asses waiting on this past. Ive
> known Joe for 14 years he is a great family
> friend. And It is sad that I am just finding out
> about these charges but none the less i will still
> stand by him because hê is a great Guy and he
> does care about his Community and if Any of you
> really knew him you would know that.
> If you dont agree with his choices, Cool. Dont
> support his business then, but are you that
> immature where you need to come online to bash
> someone for making poor choices. No one is
> perfect. Remember that next time you want to say
> rude comments.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Samantha g ()
Date: August 26, 2014 07:01PM

As far as I was concerned he wasnt felt guilty of anything, which is why I had written what I had written. I never once claimed his mom was an Angel or anyone in his family was. I was just trying to figure out what the hell was going on and if anyone could give me some FACTS on the case. Not hear say.

I haven't spoken to him in years, so hearing all this is baffling, as you said I dont know whats going on because I no longer live there. Which is why I was asking for insight . Didnt mean to make it seem like I was defending a Child molester

I have a Child myself and if in fact his charges are true no one will ever really know. But I feel for those families and for the men who have come forward.

Sorry if I made any one feel like I was taking his side.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Thelatest ()
Date: August 27, 2014 09:02AM

Ex-police officer, ice cream shop owner convicted of abusing teenage boy...Former Dumfries police officer and JoJo’s ice cream shop owner Joseph Ruhren was convicted this week of eight felony charges stemming from accusations that he sexually assaulted a teen boy more than a decade ago.

At a trial in Prince William Circuit Court, a jury found Ruhren, 42, of Triangle, guilty of four counts of carnal knowledge of a minor, two counts of taking indecent liberties with a minor and one count each of aggravated sexual battery and forcible sodomy, according to court records.


http://www.insidenova.com/headlines/ex-police-officer-ice-cream-shop-owner-convicted-of-abusing/article_53e9dd4c-2a24-11e4-98fc-0019bb2963f4.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Not a Fan ()
Date: August 29, 2014 12:03AM

SammyG/SamanthaG: Joe was suppossedly a maintenance man at Melrose and wolud befriend the young boys of the neighborhood on the pretense of mentoring and teaching them how to wrestle. Never saw him with a girlfriend, just the boys of the neighborhood. He then left Melrose and became one of Dumfries finest (he couldn't pass the academy for Prince William) and that's where he used his authority to get the boys to come to his place. He would give them alcohol and drugs and then take advantage of them. There was a big hullabalu at Dumfries PD and he resigned and opened up the ice cream place called JoJo's (which the ice cream was not that good). He was still molesting the boys saying he was "mentoring" them. He would take them to his place on the outside of Woodbridge and give them alcohol and drugs and have them sleep over and frolick in the hot tub and jacuzzi in the house. Rumor had it he also tried to rape his sister, I think it was Helen. Anyway, he was convicted of prescription fraud, getting differnt doctors to prescribe sleeping pills because he couldn't sleep (probably from guilt from molesting the little boys). He ended up in jail and that's where the fun began, I guess the boys he molested felt it was time to come forth and tell what was done to them, not just one boy either, last time a count was taken there are 6 and more are coming forth. The investigation has been going on since 2010 and is still going on. Hopefully the jury will stick with the 74 years and then our streets will be safe from this predator. He still says it didn't happen and his sisters (Christa and Helen) got on the bandwagon spouting off crap and threatening the ones who turned him in. Then his sister Peggy posted on facebook telling Christa to shut her mouth because it was all true. Threats were made on this site by buddies of his sister Sonja because the skeletons of the family started tumbling out of the closets. Those who grew up with the family shared what the family was all about ..... none of the kids know who their father is.....it's no wonder they are all disfunctional.

Feel free to share your stories of the family too.


Samantha g Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As far as I was concerned he wasnt felt guilty of
> anything, which is why I had written what I had
> written. I never once claimed his mom was an Angel
> or anyone in his family was. I was just trying to
> figure out what the hell was going on and if
> anyone could give me some FACTS on the case. Not
> hear say.
>
> I haven't spoken to him in years, so hearing all
> this is baffling, as you said I dont know whats
> going on because I no longer live there. Which is
> why I was asking for insight . Didnt mean to make
> it seem like I was defending a Child molester
>
> I have a Child myself and if in fact his charges
> are true no one will ever really know. But I feel
> for those families and for the men who have come
> forward.
>
> Sorry if I made any one feel like I was taking his
> side.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Not ()
Date: August 29, 2014 12:08AM

Well Elliott, it looks like your friend was telling the truth. And the reason he was acting out was because of all the abuse that JoJo did not only to him, but to all the others he molested.

Be a friend to your friend, he is dealing with alot right now. He's going to need all the friends he can have.

JoJo on the other hand will get his due justice while he spends the rest of his rotten life in jail.

Wonder how Anna Ruhen feels now about her son. I guess he really made her proud. But then again, he learned all he knows at his momma's feet....she was no angel either.

Elliot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I personally know and grew up with the first
> accuser and was hanging out with him during this
> time. I did not know this was going on and he was
> my best friend. He had a terrible childhood,and
> this makes it worse. I met Joe several times and
> he was very inappropriate in the way he spoke with
> me for my age, but it never bothered me and that's
> not a big deal. It was not sexually related and I
> never thought of him as a threat that way. I can't
> got into detail because it'd be exposing of who I
> am. His mother was a very nice lady who worked at
> my school, so please let's keep it classy about
> the family, who passed awhile back.
>
> The troubling part for me is that my friend, who
> was the initial accuser, was/is a chronic liar.
> He's also has been manipulative at other times.
> Definitely a victim of circumstances, but even
> after talking to him about this when I found out,
> I could not figure out whether or not this
> actually happened. I've known him for most of my
> life and the fact that I don't know whether or not
> he's telling the truth bothers me. His emotions
> are very skewed.
>
> I'm not saying it did or did not happen, but as
> someone who knows this person, I'm telling you to
> let the court determine this issue. It very well
> maybe true, based on something's my friend told
> me, but put the torches and pitchforks away and
> let the trial reveal the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Not a Fan ()
Date: August 29, 2014 12:14AM

okay Stephanie:

What do you think of your precious Joe Ruhren now?

Stephanie Lee Duttweiler Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> THIS IS FOR JOSEPH RUHREN
>
>
> I DONT CARE WHAT ALL THE HATERS THINKS ABOUT HIM I
> STAND BYE JO JO HE WAS WRONGLY ACCUSED AND LOST
> HIS BUSSINESS TO THIS AND I FIND IT CRUEL
> INJUSTICE THAT ALL YOU PEOPLE HERE ARE TREATING A
> MAN THAT GAVE BACK TO HIS COMMUNITY AND SERVED
> WITH THE POLICE FORCE OF PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY I
> HAVE KNOWN JO JO FOR YEARS I GREW UP IN THE
> NEIGHBORHOOD THAT HIS MOTHER LIVES IN.HE NOTHING
> OF ACCUSED CRAP THAT WAS PUT AGAINST HIM AND FOR
> HIM TO LOSE ALL THE HARD WORK THAT HE HAD PUT INTO
> JO JO SOFT SERVED ICE CREAM SHOP IS JUST WRONG I
> WONT EVEN GO THERE NOW ITS BAYLOR ITS CAUSE I DO
> MISS HIM BEING THE OWNER OF THE SHOP HE WAS THE
> BESTED AND I SEE WHY TOOK THE MEDICATION FOR
> SLEEPING IF I HEARD MY NEPHEW PASSED AWAY WAS ASK
> TO COMFRIM THE BODY OF MY BROTHER IN LAW SON I
> WOULD TO BE TAKING THE MEDS CAUSE WOULD CAUSE ME
> NIGHTMARES AS AND THEN TO DEAL WITH MY BROTHER IN
> LAWS HANGING HIMSELF IN HIS NEPHEW BEDROOM YEAH I
> WOULD NO DOUBT BE ON SLEEPING MEDS TOO . SO I FEEL
> THE PAIN THAT JO JO HAS GONE THREW AND TO SHOUT TO
> HIM STAY STRONG JO YOU CAN MAKE STILL IN THIS
> WORLDS FOR ALL THE HATER AND DISRESPECTING PEOPLE
> LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE CAUSE HE STILL TO THIS DAY IS
> A GOOD MAN I AINT AFRAID TO SAY EITHER ...
>
>
>
> I LIVE IN THE TOWN OF DUMFRIES AND IF I CAN SAY
> THIS BAYLOR SUCKS
>
>
> I WANT JO JO BACKS SO MUCH

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Not a Fan ()
Date: August 29, 2014 12:16AM

And on another note, did the siblings of JoJo let him babysit their kids, especially the little boys, and if so, who is to say he didn't molest them either? Davey is gone so you can't ask him if his uncle raped him, what about Scott's kids, or Peggy's, Jodi's or Tammy's kids? Food for thought now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Not a Fan ()
Date: September 04, 2014 09:27AM

How many victims does a child molester average? Interviews guaranteeing complete confidentiality and immunity from prosecution, conducted by Emory University psychiatrist Dr. Gene Abel, uncovered that:

Male offenders who abused girls had an average of 52 victims each.

Men who molested boys had an astonishing average of 150 victims each.

Only 3% of these crimes had ever been detected.

See this article:


http://citizensvoice.com/news/judge-denies-bail-reduction-for-former-minister-facing-child-sex-charges-1.1746239#.VAhkn6IAwDg.facebook

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Juliet ()
Date: September 16, 2014 05:46PM

Joe convicted today on all charges for abusing a 2nd victim. Sentencing tomorrow

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: John concerned father ()
Date: September 17, 2014 03:43PM

4 Life sentences, plus 30 years. Maximum sentence on every charge!

What a monster. To have fooled so many of you and us for so so long. I hurt so much for all the children who had to suffer under this monster. This sentence in no way heals the hurt he inflicted on so many!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Not a Fan ()
Date: September 17, 2014 08:55PM

JUSTICE IS SERVED!!!!!!!!!!

John concerned father Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 4 Life sentences, plus 30 years. Maximum sentence
> on every charge!
>
> What a monster. To have fooled so many of you and
> us for so so long. I hurt so much for all the
> children who had to suffer under this monster.
> This sentence in no way heals the hurt he
> inflicted on so many!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Juliet ()
Date: September 17, 2014 09:44PM

Once again No Media attention!! I'm outraged!! Most murderers in PWC don't get 4 life sentences and in this case we have live victims who suffered his abuse for years! And he hid behind his badge and title of mentor coach etc. no excuse inside nova or wash post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Moonmom129 ()
Date: September 18, 2014 08:23AM

I happen to know the young man that was molested by this creep when he was younger. I know him because my daughter dated him. It is typical for a boy to not tell anyone about molestation because just like any other victim of sexual abuse, there is a great deal of shame and pain associated with it. He was only 12 years old when it started. When he confided in my daughter exactly what he had been through, she is the one who encouraged him to come forward which is what he did. Now the others have come forward, thanks to both he and my daughter, Joseph will get what he deserves, so far....75 years in prison. The FBI was involved, they did make a visit to our house to take my daughter's statement. I hope anyone who reads this will not judge the victims' reluctance to report these incidents when they occurred so long ago. This young man also served our country in Iraq, which is what I thought his problems stemmed from. It turned out to be so much more. I hope that all of his victims seek counseling to get the healing and peace that they deserve, and I hope Joseph Ruhren gets his consequences where he belongs, in prison for the rest of his life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Keeping Up ()
Date: September 18, 2014 10:50AM

No one should judge the victims, they were violated and humiliated by this monster. At least now he will spend the rest of his life in jail.....and hopefully all the horrible things that have been done to the victims will be done to Joe by the other inmates. Inmates hate child molesters......and rightly so.

Maybe now that the victims know for a fact that he can't come back into their lives, they will seek the counseling and help they need and those that haven't come forward, maybe have the courage to.

My heart goes out for these boys and their families. Prince William County has their own Jerry Sandusky.


Moonmom129 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I happen to know the young man that was molested
> by this creep when he was younger. I know him
> because my daughter dated him. It is typical for
> a boy to not tell anyone about molestation because
> just like any other victim of sexual abuse, there
> is a great deal of shame and pain associated with
> it. He was only 12 years old when it started.
> When he confided in my daughter exactly what he
> had been through, she is the one who encouraged
> him to come forward which is what he did. Now the
> others have come forward, thanks to both he and my
> daughter, Joseph will get what he deserves, so
> far....75 years in prison. The FBI was involved,
> they did make a visit to our house to take my
> daughter's statement. I hope anyone who reads
> this will not judge the victims' reluctance to
> report these incidents when they occurred so long
> ago. This young man also served our country in
> Iraq, which is what I thought his problems stemmed
> from. It turned out to be so much more. I hope
> that all of his victims seek counseling to get the
> healing and peace that they deserve, and I hope
> Joseph Ruhren gets his consequences where he
> belongs, in prison for the rest of his life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Keeping Up ()
Date: September 18, 2014 10:52AM

Moonmom129: Give your daughter a big hug and hug that boy too.....and thank them from me.

Moonmom129 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I happen to know the young man that was molested
> by this creep when he was younger. I know him
> because my daughter dated him. It is typical for
> a boy to not tell anyone about molestation because
> just like any other victim of sexual abuse, there
> is a great deal of shame and pain associated with
> it. He was only 12 years old when it started.
> When he confided in my daughter exactly what he
> had been through, she is the one who encouraged
> him to come forward which is what he did. Now the
> others have come forward, thanks to both he and my
> daughter, Joseph will get what he deserves, so
> far....75 years in prison. The FBI was involved,
> they did make a visit to our house to take my
> daughter's statement. I hope anyone who reads
> this will not judge the victims' reluctance to
> report these incidents when they occurred so long
> ago. This young man also served our country in
> Iraq, which is what I thought his problems stemmed
> from. It turned out to be so much more. I hope
> that all of his victims seek counseling to get the
> healing and peace that they deserve, and I hope
> Joseph Ruhren gets his consequences where he
> belongs, in prison for the rest of his life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Keeping UP ()
Date: September 18, 2014 11:05AM

Bombard both newspapers and all tv media with calls so they bring this forth to the public. I'm on the campaign.


Juliet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Once again No Media attention!! I'm outraged!!
> Most murderers in PWC don't get 4 life sentences
> and in this case we have live victims who suffered
> his abuse for years! And he hid behind his badge
> and title of mentor coach etc. no excuse inside
> nova or wash post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Not a Fan ()
Date: September 18, 2014 09:16PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Not a Fan ()
Date: September 18, 2014 09:34PM

And to think, he wanted to make his Mom proud of him. I guess she is proud of him for following in her footsteps. Those who lived in Melrose knew what she did to provide for her children. Momma's apples didn't fall far from the tree, considering how her children turned out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Melrose kid ()
Date: December 16, 2014 09:52AM

Well not a fan I would like to share my memories of the Ruhren family. First I would like to say I am not a fan of what Joe has done to innocent children. And I believe the punishment should have been worse. But the bashing of his entire family is uncalled for. Anna Ruhren was a kind and generous woman when I knew the family. I was a poor teenager when my family moved into Melrose and I can not tell you the number of times I sat at there table and ate and drank there food and the mother you guys keep bashing always had a smile and made me feel welcome in there home. I have not seen or spoke to anyone in the Ruhren family in over 30 yrs. But if I came into contact with any off them today I would buy them lunch and thank them for the kindness there mother and all there family members showed me.With a crime this sick it is understandable to be upset but I think attacking the entire family is a little to far out there. Say what you want about joe I will not defend or deny but out of fairness leave his family out of it. Hopefully anyone with no personal knowledge of this family will now see there is more to this family than the hate posted here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: 1202632 ()
Date: December 19, 2014 07:15AM

RECENTLY released form d.o.c for a period of ten years ,,,, when this guy goes down the road.... two things await him. Death, Hell

Funny thing is people i. The streets knew this was goin on

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: cell 43 ()
Date: January 16, 2015 02:35PM

First off its strange that someone claiming to be Jojo is posting here since, last time I checked, he was in jail and not getting out anytime soon. How do I know this? I was in the cell next to him at pwc jail, where he was in protective custody for being a crooked cop and a child molester. All of c pod were giving their stories of encounters with Jojo, a drug hungry fiend that abused his power the whole time. Now he gives back to the community? That ice cream store was just a front to lure little kids in so he could take them down to the athletic club and rape them. Don't take my word for it, look it up. And Jojo? If that is you (which its not) prove its you by recounting some specifics from our encounter on c pod, when I was in the cell next to you screaming about how once you get to prison they're going to stick a broom stick up your ducking asset. And that will be justice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: MY WORD ()
Date: June 15, 2015 05:05AM

THIS IS ALL SLANDER AND THREATS. I AM SO HAPPY THIS HAD AN ENDING AND JOJO IS WHERE HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALL ALONG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Finally Justice ()
Date: November 28, 2015 09:00PM

Thank goodness the pervert is going to spend the rest of his miserable life behind bars. He thought he was all high and mighty being a flunky Dumfries cop. Now hopefully all his victims can heal. He has proven that the Ruhren family is nothing but white trash, starting with the mom who was a whore and her daughters followed in her footsteps. White trash.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Did he sleep with ()
Date: December 01, 2015 08:49AM

L.S. Everyone has donked a dick in that bitch!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: TexasMom ()
Date: March 10, 2016 07:55AM

And justice has been served. 4 life sentences plus 106 years. He will never see the light of day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Love it ()
Date: March 10, 2016 09:27AM

http://www.insidenova.com/headlines/former-dumfries-cop-faces-four-life-sentences-for-sexually-assaulting/article_15876340-e63d-11e5-abf6-1339409f7c28.html

The bastard (yes his mother screwed many men and none of the kids know who their father is) pedophile is finally getting his just due!!!!

The whole Ruhren family is nothing but white trash!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Love it ()
Date: March 10, 2016 09:28AM

Finally, he's going to get all the punishment he doled out to the innocent boys he victimized.

Thank goodness justice has finally prevailed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Love it ()
Date: March 10, 2016 11:48AM

TexasMom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And justice has been served. 4 life sentences
> plus 106 years. He will never see the light of
> day.


Finally, he's going to get all the punishment he doled out to the innocent boys he victimized.

Thank goodness justice has finally prevailed!

Now hopefully the victims and their families can finally heal since that MONSTER of MELROSE is locked up for the ANIMAL he is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Love It ()
Date: March 11, 2016 05:43PM

And now the white trash Ruhren Family can crawl back under the rock they came out of to defend the Monster Molester of Melrose! Christa the stripper actually said those boys were on welfare....what a piece of work she is, knowing the whole Ruhren Family was on welfare and their mom supplemented the income by working the streets. All those kids with different fathers, what does that tell you? And the Monster even raped his own sisters.....another Josh Duggar!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: PWCS suspicious ()
Date: March 12, 2016 03:10PM

I was always suspicious of this guy. He was a "resource officer" at a school in Triangle I once worked at, and I saw him "manhandle" kids(boys) on several occasions. I DID report it to the building administrators at the time on the exact days the events occurred. I was told not to repeat what I said to anyone, because "I didn't know what I was talking about", and that the officer had a "community dynamic" there at the school, and they "were fortunate that he took such an interest in the welfare of the students, especially those from challenging home environments". He was very "handsy" with a pair of brothers who I had at different times in my classroom. I reported this at the time as well, and was told that he was a friend of their family,and again, to keep my observations to myself, or I could end up on the wrong side of a lawsuit. The one brother was in the paper not long ago (last year ?), with some sort of sexual assault charges against HIM. I was not a bit surprised. Classic abuse turn around situation. As far as the no girlfriend issue goes, there WAS a girlfriend of sorts. She worked at the school also, but has been gone for many years. I always thought she knew a whole lot more about him than she ever let on...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Pill popper hater ()
Date: March 19, 2016 12:47PM

The saddest part is that his sister Peggy is the 1 who sold him alot of his pills...The same pills she put down her husband's throat the day he hung himself and then she testified against him in court...She is also a pill head and she should be right in there with him. Who pops pills so much that the doctor thought she was trying to kill her child she was pregnant with. Sad bunch of people

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Doodle dipper ()
Date: March 24, 2016 08:25PM

I once dipped my doodle in JoJo's soft serve. It wasn't cold but was mushy. Soft serve is soft. The JoJo music was playing outside and the humidity was high and the place was crowded. JoJo say, "Dude, dip yo doodle in my soft serve."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Neighbor ()
Date: March 26, 2016 11:01PM

The whole family is white welfare trash. Mom was a whore, so is Christa the Florida stripper, Sonja the gal who would screw any guy in uniform, Helen the dike, Peggy the pill head whore, Scott the woman beating dopehead drunk. These dregs of society should have never been allowed to procreate! Castrate Joe once for all!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Thank Goodness ()
Date: March 20, 2017 06:42PM

Well thank goodness Joe Ruhren the pedophile is locked up for the rest of his life and he can no more prey on innocent boys. Now he can be Bubba's Bitch in confinement. Inmates don't look likely on cops, let alone a cop who raped little boys while he was on the police force and while he had his ice cream shop. Red Onion State Prison is not far enough away for him to be. He should have been leathally injected and dumped in a landfill with sludge. He was a piece of shit and so was his family back in Melrose and he still is today. Karma is a bitch JoJo and I hope you rot in hell for what you did to my child and all the other innocent boys.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Fuck yourself ()
Date: December 29, 2017 01:21AM

You guys seem to know so much about the RUHREN family...first of all they know there daddy and there was only 2 daddy's for a women having 10 kids sounds pretty good to me unlike you mama's today..christa never strip there you are WRONG, Peggy husband die because he was manic depression bipolar and was on a number of different medication for himself fine it hard to belive she a whore when she been with the man for 30 years married for 13 years and all her kids belong to the same man and if you where so smart you can look at the court info that public and see Joe had 10 counts of prescription fraud and no one help him with pills but himself get all your facts straight before you post about someone Joe made his own mistake the family didn't help him put him where he at he did ...his mother work 2 jobs no welfare in that home I can promise you that other then this expose your own business on the internet I'm sure you got alot hiding in your closet ...just so you know you can use your little code names but it really not very hard to know who you are...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Prson Puto ()
Date: January 02, 2018 05:06PM

Fuck yourself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You guys seem to know so much about the RUHREN
> family...first of all they know there daddy and
> there was only 2 daddy's for a women having 10
> kids sounds pretty good to me unlike you mama's
> today..christa never strip there you are WRONG,
> Peggy husband die because he was manic depression
> bipolar and was on a number of different
> medication for himself fine it hard to belive she
> a whore when she been with the man for 30 years
> married for 13 years and all her kids belong to
> the same man and if you where so smart you can
> look at the court info that public and see Joe had
> 10 counts of prescription fraud and no one help
> him with pills but himself get all your facts
> straight before you post about someone Joe made
> his own mistake the family didn't help him put him
> where he at he did ...his mother work 2 jobs no
> welfare in that home I can promise you that other
> then this expose your own business on the internet
> I'm sure you got alot hiding in your closet
> ...just so you know you can use your little code
> names but it really not very hard to know who you
> are...

Punctuation, know it, love it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Who ()
Date: January 03, 2018 07:13PM

Who cares

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Babe Cakes ()
Date: March 15, 2018 02:16AM

Ah this is laughable. Joe is a pedophile and getting his just dues. Karma at its finest. He even has a FB page naming his victims and spewing lies about them. Joe needs to be put in general population and let the inmates do to him what he did to them.....just for starters. Joe Ruhren I hope you rot in he'll for what you did to those boys and for all the lies you are telling now. You and your family are white trash.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Babe Cakes ()
Date: March 15, 2018 02:21AM

Poor Peggy.....another who're like Christa and Sojna and Mommy. Maybe JoJo can fix you up with one of his prisson bubbas

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Deanna Durden ()
Date: May 03, 2018 12:13PM

With all that being said, please support Joe on his facebook page: Joe Ruhren Innocence Movement.... he needs help to get the word out that he is innocent of these heinous charges against him....thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Deanna Durden ()
Date: May 03, 2018 12:17PM

To condemn a whole family for your son's lies about Joe, that's bs, Joe was an outstanding mentor to many young people in the Dumfries, Triangle area. Tell those who are lying and damning an innocent man to tell the truth.... #liars

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: One who knows ()
Date: June 21, 2018 08:20PM

Oh pleeease. Joe's FB page is so full of his lies and he believes himself. Those who know Joe know he was homosexual and experimented on his sisters.....He even admitted to it. He is in the place he needs to be Deanna Durden.....and he needs to be locked up for the animal and monster he is. Castration is too good for that piece of dog shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: One who knows ()
Date: June 21, 2018 08:22PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOJO's Soft Serve Joe Ruhren (AKA Joseph Ruhren, Jojo)
Posted by: Neighbors ()
Date: July 10, 2018 06:11PM

https://www.facebook.com/Joe-Ruhren-innocence-movement-172902043333586/

This site is a joke!!!!! Joe admits he's a pervert and a homosexual....even naming the guys he's been with. I wonder how officer J.Paul Third in will take to seeing how Joe revealed that they were lovers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **     **  **     **  ********   ******  
 ***   **  **     **   **   **      **     **    ** 
 ****  **  **     **    ** **       **     **       
 ** ** **  **     **     ***        **     **       
 **  ****   **   **     ** **       **     **       
 **   ***    ** **     **   **      **     **    ** 
 **    **     ***     **     **     **      ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.