HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
AAU basketball
Posted by: Jayson ()
Date: April 23, 2019 10:22AM

We are moving out to Gainesville and my son wants to continue playing aau basketball. Any teams you can suggest ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AAU basketball
Posted by: aau parent ()
Date: April 25, 2019 04:33PM

In Gainesville there is the Gainesville elite. Hay market has the Hurricanes
I you want a more competitive aau team try higher levels. What grade is your son?

Posted by: Jayson ()
Date: April 26, 2019 09:52AM

My son is in 7th grade. I am looking for a higher level then gainesville elite and the hurricanes.

Posted by: AAU parent ()
Date: April 26, 2019 09:03PM

Higher level is a good program. Darius the head of the organization is one of the best trainers in our area. He trains some of the best kids in our area. Not sure if any team is willing to add another kid to there team this late in the spring. Also check out Fairfax Stars and Playmakers. Another team in Manassas is the Hokies

Date: April 26, 2019 09:06PM

Also if you are on Facebook look up the group AAU FANS. If you post in that group someone will help

Posted by: AAU player ()
Date: April 29, 2019 09:21AM

stay away from the playmakers,She (Ardi) does it strictly for the money. She charges an ungodly amount of money and her kids have regressed.

Date: April 30, 2019 11:07AM

How much are the fees for playmakers?

Posted by: AAU Player ()
Date: May 02, 2019 02:09PM

$1700.00 FOR CERTAIN PLAYERS

LESS FOR HER FAVORITES

Posted by: AAU Parent ()
Date: May 07, 2019 03:32PM

That’s to much

Posted by: Special fee? ()
Date: May 08, 2019 02:23PM

I heard that there are special fees, for certain circumstances and needs. To say, perhaps, lower the risk of mixing my precious child with negroes or make the pedo coach risk lower...

Posted by: cloudy ()
Date: May 15, 2019 09:17AM

She just picked up two bench warmers from the dreamchasers. That would suck to be one of the other 11 that practiced all season and 2 guys come in near the end of the season and take playing time away from kids who made the commitment.

That is how she operates though, she doesnt teach but she does bring in talented players. She would do anything to win including stepping on her own kids.

Posted by: AAU Parent ()
Date: May 15, 2019 04:35PM

Who runs the playmakers organization?

Posted by: Please, no touchy my pee per ()
Date: May 20, 2019 03:26AM

Dreamchasers? Playmakers? Sounds a lil too Sandusky themed locker room situation scheme to me.
I would also steer clear of the Anusrippers and the Sphincterblowers. Unless, of course, the kid has NBA seeking talent...

Posted by: HodgesFelicity ()
Date: December 20, 2020 02:36AM

Every kid has that desire, and it's nothing wrong with that. Put your kid in the position to be a winner from the start and have that belief! Always thought that this strategy is the best, but with pandemic can’t play either outside or special closed areas. Only on the internet can see something new and watch games on stream websites. If someone's needs, for their personal use find out more here and read the most interesting articles that you have missed for the pastime. It’s a great time spending website for me on daily bases.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2020 03:02AM by HodgesFelicity.

Posted by: Averora ()
Date: December 24, 2020 08:43AM

HodgesFelicity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Every kid has that desire, and it's nothing wrong
> with that. Put your kid in the position to be a
> winner from the start and have that belief! Always
> thought that this strategy is the best, but with
> pandemic can’t play either outside or special
> closed areas. Only on the internet can see
> something new and watch games on stream websites.
> If someone's needs, for their personal use href=https://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/11/sports/bas
> ketball/11nba.html>find out more here
and read
> the most interesting articles that you have missed
> for the pastime. It’s a great time spending
> website for me on daily bases.

My friend was just looking for this information. He will like it for sure. He plays a lot himself.

Posted by: Dominik ()
Date: July 25, 2021 02:17AM

Hey guys, what basketball tournaments are you usually placing your money on? Lately, I had great success using https://hoopsbetz.com/spain-liga-acb-odds/ and betting on Spain Liga according to their advice. Do you know if it's a great idea to increase my bet size using the winnings I got by getting advice from this source?

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.