HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ryan Finkin Signal Hill
Posted by: Tell the Truth ()
Date: August 07, 2018 01:31PM

This guy is a man whore. Messes around with other teachers while his wife works her ass off to support his crap. Sad part is the other women are also married. Has no conscious at all - his kid goes to the school he messes around at. The daughter being there does not stop him from screwing other teachers at school. Total class act!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ryan Finkin Signal Hill
Posted by: Worried parent ()
Date: August 07, 2018 03:46PM

And no one has removed him from his job - principal must be awful.... can’t believe my son had him as a teacher....

Posted by: Panda Teacher ()
Date: August 08, 2018 10:29AM

I teach there - it was obvious that something was going on. Mrs. Demharter was quietly relocated to another school - no reason given. Feel so bad for her family. She had a picture of them up on her class page saying how wonderful her husband and kids are. Wonder what she will pull at the next school.

Posted by: Sad parent ()
Date: August 08, 2018 04:08PM

I frequently saw the two of them and his daughter walking together after school through the parking lot. How awful and what a poor role model for kids to have. Why is he still at school and not her? Anyone know

Posted by: A teacher ()
Date: August 20, 2018 04:11PM

These are all lies. I have worked with him for several years and actually know what happened. Nothing has happened between him or any other teacher. I would appreciate it if people stopped dragging his name through the mud.

Posted by: A teacher too ()
Date: August 23, 2018 10:04AM

If you know so much why don’t you tell then? The initial posts seem to be pretty specific. Why was a teacher removed from the school if nothing happened? Seems like this may just be coming from him or his wife trying to make Ryan look good. Ask any teacher who has left Signal Hill what a zoo that place is. Maybe you hooked up with him too - who knows. But clearly you have no idea what you are talking about...

Posted by: A teacher ()
Date: August 23, 2018 11:09PM

Then go speak with him tomorrow. I’m sure he would love to clear his name.

Posted by: A teacher too ()
Date: August 24, 2018 07:56AM

I’m sorry knowing what I know and having seen what I saw I would never talk to him. The very fact he did all of the things he did in front of his daughter sickens me. You clearly do not work at Signal Hill....I appreciate what you are trying to do but you have no idea what he is. He is a sick man who clearly has no morals. I am sorry you think otherwise. He should not be in the classroom. Young children do not need to be under his influence.

Posted by: quinksmomo ()
Date: October 23, 2018 05:47PM

Yes, you sound so concerned about his daughter that you air their dirty laundry on a public boards so all the children will know her bad news. That is not what a caring adult does. I guess he broke up with you and you want revenge.

Posted by: Tough stuff ()
Date: October 26, 2018 01:04PM

Isn’t it funny that adults make horrible choices just so they can have sex and all they do is hurt their kids....why do they even have them if they are going to cheat? I think the big picture here is people like this should not be in a classroom, especially when they are using it to facilitate their affairs. Both of these teachers are disgusting people who only care about themselves. All I know is one of them was removed from the school and relocated to another one. The county is letting them get away with this and that is wrong. That principal at signal hill should be fired if she knew anything about this as should both teachers

Posted by: Teachercare ()
Date: December 21, 2020 12:06PM

She is at it again...what a charm.

Posted by: DA ()
Date: December 24, 2020 11:09AM

So a principal is supposed to fire somebody because of a decision somebody makes in their personal life. Right or wrong. Get out of here. Maybe if the teachers were having sex in the building or using school property (cell phones or computers) to show explicit information. But just because these folks decide to cheat is not a reason for individuals to lose their jobs. No matter what career your in. I’m kind of laughing because teachers are not the only ones that are in front of children. Soooooo many other adults are in front of children and are cheating on their spouses. I guess all these folks need to be fired because of what they do in their personal lives.

Lastly, you don’t know why the one teacher is not at the school anymore. Principals and school administration will never discuss or inform the masses about personnel issues. So saying the one teacher was removed or fired is an unknown.

100% the post about this topic is gossip to put negative news out there. No way they care about the daughter. That’s funny.

I’m an outside on this as I just read this thread. Decided to post as it all seemed ridiculous to bring up on a forum like FU. Crazy

Posted by: AD ()
Date: December 25, 2020 06:49AM

Teachers have to be held to a higher standard. It doesn’t matter where it happens when you are a teacher you have to follow a different set of rules. I don’t know what you are reading but the texts above makes it sound like it happened in the school - other teachers from the school posted. How you can defend her is beyond me....you must her latest victim and guilt has you reaching

Posted by: Gross ()
Date: January 01, 2021 09:34PM

She brings her kids to the school she is at every other day....and then cheats on them the days they are not there. Clearly no soul whatsoever.

Posted by: Panda teach ()
Date: January 02, 2021 05:30PM

I was at signal hill when this happened - she used to claim her husband was abusive to make us feel bad for her - can’t believe he’s still there and she is cheating the same way with her kids

Posted by: get a life dumbasses ()
Date: January 05, 2021 02:49PM

This is all imaginary made-up bullshit with not a shred of evidence. Neither one of them has cheated with each other or anyone.

Posted by: Read better ()
Date: January 05, 2021 09:39PM

Can you not read it’s about her and not him. She’s back at it. She’s the one with the problem. Someone feels bad for her kids. Why are you defending both of them

Posted by: limpanavona ()
Date: January 12, 2021 12:39PM

Panda Teacher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I teach there - it was obvious that something was
> going on. Mrs. Demharter was quietly relocated to
> another school - no reason given. Feel so bad for
> her family. She had a picture of them up on her
> class page saying how wonderful her husband and
> kids are. Wonder what she will pull at the next
> school.

Some people have a good husband but they are not good in bed. The lady deserves a good dicking once in awhile. Anyway, maybe they are swingers or open marriage, that's pretty common in surrounding areas like Bristow.

Posted by: Techtools ()
Date: January 28, 2021 06:18PM

Word is she was spending a ton of time down at the tech office before school - must have needed a reboot every morning. Never heard of someone with that many technology problems. Playing in greener pastures so to speak!

Posted by: Sosad ()
Date: February 10, 2021 04:30PM

They left a couple times in her van for about an hour - no Starbucks cups upon return....

Posted by: Donkey woman ()
Date: March 04, 2021 10:18AM

Mike Greene uses a sap story about a terrible breakup to get women to fall for his crap - likes them white girls!! Guess she fell for it haha! Based on what they say about her on theses posts sounds like she gets around or just wants out of her marriage.

Posted by: Teach ()
Date: March 11, 2021 08:44PM

You all need to leave that poor girl alone. She is an amazing teacher and person. Don’t trash others lives. She is not doing anything but being the best teacher and going home to her family. Leave her alone.

Posted by: Gotta be kidding ()
Date: March 13, 2021 01:03PM

The problem is what she does when she’s not at home...how can you defend her my god

Date: March 13, 2021 09:22PM

I’m defending her because I know her well. She is a great mom and wife. Get over the stupid gossip and move on. When she is not at home she is either working hard with her classroom kids or with her own kids.

Posted by: Youre kidding right ()
Date: March 14, 2021 03:13PM

Where do you think they are pulling these names from? This seems to not be her first time doing this either? What do you think people are just making names up? Sorry you trust her but i would hope the guys being named are not fake too

Date: March 14, 2021 10:04PM

How do you know so much about her?

Posted by: Outside view ()
Date: March 28, 2021 03:15PM

Mike tells a different story - boy likes to kiss and talk haha

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.