HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Carlos Zapata of Woodbridge, VA
Posted by: Adjudicator ()
Date: March 22, 2018 01:07PM

Episode 1: Carlos Zapata

Let's discuss the first person listed in the Men of PWC thread - Carlos Zapata of Woodbridge. The rest will come in subsequent threads.

There isn't a whole lot of information to find about Carlos. The original poster did not say anything except not to ask. But lets see what Google can find.

Now seeing the amount of realators in this thread, and the post saying Carlos was a realtor, we come up with this: https://www.realtor.com/realestateagents/Carlos-Zapata_Chantilly_VA_1707310_273499251

Note where he says "Areas Served: Centreville, Manassas, Woodbridge"

I aslso found him here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/86/topics/477006-northern-virginia-real-estate-networking-groups

On this page he replys "If you guys start a group on Woodbridge, please keep me posted, I am actually wholesaling properties on Miami area but I started flipping properties on Prince Williams a while ago, normally I am on Virginia ones a month"

This may in fact be Carlos! But it seems llike he isn't in Virginia that often.

His only Virginia contacts on the "BiggerPockets" site are: Ernest Chamblee of Woodbridge, Gregg Hutton of Centreville, Upen Patel of Vienna, and a Heather Skowronsky of Manassas. Could Heather be the one who posted him in the Men of PWC thread?? She doesn't have any of the others listed in the thread in her connections, so I'm going to guess no.

There isn't much more I can relate to a Carlos Zapata of Woodbridge. If it is the realtor, did the original poster get a raw deal from him as a client? If the original poster was another real estate agent as speculated, was it a deal gone wrong? We may never know the real reason that Carlos is posted on here.

It seems like we aren't going to get much more info on Carlos, unless the original poster comes back to tell us more; or maybe Carlos himself. Anyone have anything else they would like to share?

Re: Carlos Zapata of Woodbridge, VA
Posted by: Mike huntt ()
Date: March 23, 2018 06:11AM

Yeah....who the fuck cares?

This forum powered by Phorum.