HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Horse Shows at Hollow Oak Farm in Nokesville
Posted by: Samantha ()
Date: January 25, 2018 03:11PM

Jumping season is upon us soon!! I'm thinking of doing a few more local shows and events with my greenie. Has anyone ever been to a show here? How good is it?

Re: Horse Shows at Hollow Oak Farm in Nokesville
Posted by: Re:Samantha ()
Date: January 25, 2018 04:07PM

Samantha, you are retarded. Out of all places to ask about horse shows, you go to Fairfax Underground. You dumb bitch.

Posted by: secret interlude ()
Date: January 26, 2018 09:56AM

This is all you need to know... A bit dated, but in my opinion it has only gotten worse.

https://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/forum/discussion-forums/hunter-jumper/7541-hollow-oak-farm-nokesville-associate-shows

Posted by: Michelle T. ()
Date: February 06, 2018 06:21AM

Will that was an interesting read. The owner is absolutely bat shit crazy! Who comes in a forum for all to see and immediately starts threatening to sue over a post?? If I owned a show horse there is no way I would ever go there.

Posted by: Shut the hell up ()
Date: February 06, 2018 10:27PM

How does it feel being a complete loser ? Only a dumbass loser sits there and has a conversations with himself? Only you and only you are making comments on this, so why don’t you just shut the fuck up! God ur so dumb!

Posted by: owner's son fucks the horses ()
Date: February 07, 2018 07:55PM

PETA is up their ass.

This forum powered by Phorum.