HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
It all started as a curiosity, but now it's an obsession!
Posted by: I am addicted to semen! ()
Date: November 28, 2017 07:20AM

I met a guy through CL to try and satisfy my curiosity of being with another guy for the first time. Well, it was so exhilarating that I couldn't stop. I get a tremendous rush every time I bring another guy to orgasm and drink his load! It's affecting my marriage. My wife read some of the emails and posts that I have been putting on CL. She wants a divorce. I think she told our children. Some nights I don't even go home. I've swallowed loads from as much as 8 guys in one night. I probably need to get tested.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It all started as a curiosity, but now it's an obsession!
Date: December 11, 2017 07:17AM

I'm still at it! I just can't seem to get enough! The one thing that I have noticed, which seems pretty weird to me, is that no two loads taste the same. Some seem similar, but they all seem to have their own distinct taste. I also learned that there are hundreds of married men in Arlington that will let another man suck their cock for them! ;-)

Date: December 19, 2017 07:13AM

I learned something new! If a guy soaks his balls in a cup of very hot water for several minutes it makes his cum clumpy, kind of like when eggs just start to cook, then I can chew the load and get it in between my teeth! FUCK I love the taste of cum!

Posted by: Mistress of Discipline ()
Date: December 20, 2017 10:49AM

My clients are bit hesitant to eat their cum, but when I swat their behinds a few times with my wooden paddle, they start licking it up.

Where I'm better off than you is these bois PAY me a lot of money to let them eat their cum. Once I make them eat it the first time, they can't get enough.

Date: December 21, 2017 11:01AM

We should hook up. Maybe I can drink all of their cum! I would even eat it out of your ass, if you let them cum inside of you.

Posted by: wtfman ()
Date: February 02, 2018 10:04PM

only in nova, weirdos.

Date: June 25, 2018 11:20AM

I may have chosen the wrong batch to swallow! I haven't been feeling good lately!

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.