HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Arlington :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
a confession of regret
Posted by: CasaBrova ()
Date: March 10, 2016 09:47AM

Griselda,

Ever since I ran into you at the bank two months ago, I have not been able to get you off my mind. I remember the time I first laid eyes on you at the soccer field in 7th grade. I didn't dare look at you, you were so beautiful. When we started dating freshman year, I was confused, I was afraid that it would not work out and held back. This was a mistake. Luckily we were able to stay friends. When I started my current relationship five years ago, I thought that there was maybe a chance that you and I could rekindle what we had. I decided not to pursue you because I wanted to give my current girlfriend a chance. I think about this, and I regret this. I let you slip away and now you call someone else your lover. You have a beautiful child, and I often think to myself "that could have been my child, She could have been the mother to my children". I often fantasize about what it would have been like to have your caramel Brazilian flesh pressed up against mine. Pelvises thrusting. But that won't ever happen. Your boyfriend is a good man, and for that reason I have not tried to steal you away from him. I just hope that you are happy. I have to live with this for the rest of my life. Woe to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: a confession of regret
Posted by: Griselda ()
Date: March 11, 2016 08:19AM

I am happy but that doesn't mean we can't have fun on the side. I often dream of you as well and have often. I wasn't sure if you felt the same way so I was nervous to bring it up to you. You know where to find me

Re: a confession of regret
Posted by: Nikka Deck ()
Date: March 16, 2016 06:31AM

She's had more dicks than your mom, so there's been a whole bunches of demz!

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.