HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Loudoun :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
American flag guy
Posted by: Robert Lee ()
Date: June 19, 2017 08:02AM

Anyone know what the deal is with the guy who puts the American flag shrines on the side of the road? I've seen him standing at the intersection of 15 and battlefield quite a bit. He has a shrine on both sides of 28 right now in front of car max.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: American flag guy
Posted by: Leesburg Resident ()
Date: June 19, 2017 11:22AM

There was a story about him in the local paper a while back. He may have been in the military at one point.

Clearly, he has some mental health issues but the Leesburg cops know him and tend to leave him alone - unless he lies down in the middle of Rt 15 during rush hour (twice) or stands on Battlefield in the middle of the road with hands on hips like superman (once that I know of) - then they have to come talk him down and send him back to his nest.

Posted by: Kevin Collins ()
Date: July 05, 2017 09:15PM

The flag man is mighty sexy.

Posted by: nog hauler rider ()
Date: July 06, 2017 08:13AM

Kevin Collins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The flag man is mighty sexy.

Mike o meara fan would agree. People in sterling have repeatedly witnessed him sucking off the flag guy on the side of the road. Anything for some black cock.

Posted by: get your facts right ()
Date: July 17, 2017 04:35PM

attention, he is NOT mentally ill, he is very able bodied, patriotic man. Why would you think he has mental health issues? I hope not because he's willing to do something you and libtards in general are not. hes a federal employee if I recall

Posted by: Snowflake falling ()
Date: July 17, 2017 10:14PM

get your facts right Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
hes a federal employee if I
> recall

Well, I guess that settles it.

Posted by: 64doxiemom ()
Date: September 25, 2017 12:16PM

The flag guy is one of my neighbors and is an awesome guy with no mental issues that we know of. Retired from the military, don't know what jis civilian job is. Very patriotic and loves jis country.

Posted by: 64doxiemom ()
Date: September 25, 2017 12:19PM

Sorry, darn autocorrect. Don't know what his civilian job is. He's very patriotic and loves his country.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.