HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Catoctin County?
Posted by: Joke Insurance ()
Date: December 13, 2015 04:05PM

Is anyone familiar with this initiative? Mind you, that website hasn't been updated in quite some time.

http://www.abinterfaces.com/catoctincounty/index_content.htm

Re: Catoctin County?
Posted by: Joke Insurance ()
Date: January 03, 2016 03:39PM

Two images of what the county could look like:
Attachments:
Catoctin County 1.jpg
Catoctin County 2.jpg

Posted by: fudgie ()
Date: January 03, 2016 07:54PM

Perfect.

Put a $20 toll both ways on any road crossing the border between Catoctin County and Loudoun.

All these "Catoctin County" dickwads want to keep people from developing/subdividing their land at a reasonable rate and yet they will all drive through eastern Loudoun to get to work or to the fucking Wegmans/Costco in Leesburg.

Posted by: John Brown ()
Date: January 16, 2016 06:58PM

Sounds to me like a bunch of wannabe West Virginians but without any of the economic downsides. Personally, they can have their open space, low tax haven, but I would toll the shit out of those fuckers every time they come traveling into a high tax area to the east for jobs/shopping/entertainment. Free-loading isn't always some nog buying lobster on SNAP cards. It can be some sovereign citizen, tea bagging fucktard looking to take advantage of the commons while still bullshitting everyone that he doesn't need it. I fucking hate these separatist movements as much as I hate welfare cheats. Welfare cheats laugh at taxpayers while these types lie to taxpayers (and themselves). Fuck all these people!

Posted by: Platypus ()
Date: February 05, 2016 01:50PM

Can't wait to move out there. Need some space, fresh air and a nice view without getting roasted by microwave towers.

This forum powered by Phorum.