HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Piercing parlors in Reston who pierce minors without parental consent
Posted by: K ()
Date: April 18, 2016 08:21PM

Now before I begin, PLEASE do not reduce this thread to insults against body piercings. Please do not. I respect your opinions by all means and I just want to know if this is possible.

So I wish to get a simple tongue piercing, nothing special. My parents have been very clear that I may not have one until I am 18. However a tongue piercing is easily hidden from employers and teachers(even tho piercings are allowed at my school) and not as bold as my desired lip piercing(which I will wait for). I am underage and I do not have someone old enough to sign off on a parental consent form for me. I REALLY want one while I'm still in my teen years. I plan to get it done right before a long sleepaway camp so that parents do not notice the swelling and such. I have done extensive research and I understand that underage piercing without parental consent is illegal in the state of VA.

All that being said, does anyone know of a place in or near Reston that will do underage tongue piercings without parental consent forms OR presence? Please let me know, thanks.

This forum powered by Phorum.