HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Comments on Perjuring Priest Bob Malm
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: October 11, 2021 08:21PM

The screen cap shows the comments I made about perjuring Episcopal priest Bob Malm, Grace Episcopal Alexandria, and the dioceses of Massachusetts and Virginia.
Attachments:
FC46B85C-2D1A-4E6A-B148-31C5CEDF19B5.png

Re: Comments on Perjuring Priest Bob Malm
Posted by: Eric.Bonetti ()
Date: October 11, 2021 08:22PM

The post comes just days after the denomination posted numbers reflecting profound decline during 2020–even before the pandemic.

Posted by: Ooooh I made comments ()
Date: October 12, 2021 09:48AM

That means I won right? RIGHT? I mean if I keep saying it it has to be true. MOMMY tell them I am right!!! Oh wait....nevermind....

Posted by: Too funny ()
Date: October 13, 2021 05:10PM

The hilarious thing is that the site deleted Confetti’s comment just a few minutes after he wrote it. Even the crazy religious nut-job sites he frequents don’t want to have anything to do with him.

Posted by: drakelu21 ()
Date: June 17, 2022 10:39PM

very good and meaningful article, i have learned a few more things. Also, if you have time, please stop by nerdle and octordle for relaxing moments

Posted by: Just Saying ()
Date: June 20, 2022 05:17PM

Here's a crazy religious nut-job site that published a Bonetti "press release" (and hasn't deleted it):

https://virtueonline.org/abuse-survivors-call-boycott-episcopal-diocese-virginia

Posted by: hhair ()
Date: August 16, 2022 05:41AM

The form waffle game and framed 2 is very nice, I was blown away when I saw them, I will give a good review on the appearance of the article

This forum powered by Phorum.