HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Last Remaining FT Staff Member Resigns from Grace
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: July 26, 2021 02:30PM

Amid the debacle left behind by perjuring priest Bob Malm, employees have been leaving Grace like rats off a sinking ship. Earlier this week, a well-placed source told me that Richard Newman has resigned as director of music. The news marks the departure of the last full-time employee from BAT (Before Anne Turner).

The news is bittersweet, as Richard’s a good guy, and came to Grace Church while I was serving as junior warden. But the cost of living in this area is very high, Grace is a shit show, and many of Richard’s friends are from Michigan, where he got his start in church music. Thus, it makes sense for him to move on.

Of course, finding qualified replacements will be difficult. Not only have several recent Grace hires been underwhelming (think Peter “Used” Hanke); but the unresolved conflict in the church; the propensity of parishioners to engage in hypocritical behavior like bullying, gossip, and defamation; and the dismal reputation of the church following Bob Malm’s perjury, spoliation of evidence, and other misconduct means few are willing to run the risk of damaging their professional reputations, or of doing something to be on the receiving end of bullying by the altar guild, choir, and members.

Grace really is in a bad way.

Https://www.bob all.com
Attachments:
7CA92F75-800B-4467-9920-EBC8B9C15DFC.webp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Last Remaining FT Staff Member Resigns from Grace
Date: July 26, 2021 03:44PM

Did I mention that I was serving as a Junior Warden?...... I was supposed to become a Senior Warden but then Perjuring Priest Bob Malm said that my mother (or someone purporting to be her) called him on the phone. Well, after that my entire world just fell apart. I was having trouble sleeping and I just cried constantly. One time I threw up in a brand new pair of penny loafers that I had just purchased in order to wear them at the County Fair. Of course, they wouldn't accept them for a return at PayLess because I was only a Junior Warden. I screamed at the manager and told him that Bob Malm had said my mother called him on the phone, but the manager would only trade them for a dirty pair of flip-flops. It ended up ok because once I cleaned the flip-flops off with a vinegar rinse, they made excellent shower shoes for the gym or those little changing booths at the beach, but I think that wearing them to my interview for the position of Senior Warden hurt my chances so in the end it was another piece of sabotage by Bob Malm who was threatened by my beauty and talent and afraid that I would rise to power over him and eventually blot out the sun with my with my radiant beautificence.

#ELM
#IMNOTCRAZY
#SHOWERSHOESFORTHEWIN

Posted by: Mob Balm. ()
Date: July 26, 2021 04:38PM

Why were you never senior warden? Was it because a lady called Bob Malm on the phone? I’ve lost track of why you are so vindictive. Maybe it’s because your lies keep getting exposed, and your name is worthless.

Posted by: Bob Malm ()
Date: July 26, 2021 07:59PM

Don’t worry. I’ll put a bullet through Bonetti’s head and that will end his evil.

Date: July 26, 2021 08:02PM

Die, Bonetti.
Attachments:
D0431004-5A60-44A2-8416-2D7DDE74202C.jpeg

Date: July 26, 2021 08:03PM

Sigrid Yahner keeps calling me.

Date: July 26, 2021 09:47PM

Bob Malm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sigrid Yahner keeps calling me.

NO, NO, NO, NO!...... LIAR!!!!! (fingers in my ears, fingers in my ears. La, la, la. Can't hear you!)

My mother, Sigrid Yahner, (or someone purporting to be her), COULDN'T have called you because......... because........ because that would mean that the last SIX years of my life have been a COMPLETE waste of time! (And I refuse to consider that.)

NO! It makes FAR more sense that the Alexandria Police Department, the Virginia Supreme Court, the Bar Association, the Massachusetts Court system, the Boston Police Department, the entire congregation of Grace Episcopal Church, the entire population of Alexandria, Virginia, and the Episcopalian Diocese of Virginia are all engaged in a massive conspiracy against me because I am a proud Gay man. It's the ONLY thing that makes any sense! (Have I mentioned that I was a Junior Warden and I helped to find the contractor who repaired the roof on the Narthex? Obviously my power was growing unchecked and it frightened the powers that be!)

Date: July 26, 2021 09:58PM

I’ll still put a bullet in Bonetti when I see him.

Posted by: That Would ROCK ()
Date: July 26, 2021 10:17PM

Bob Malm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’ll still put a bullet in Bonetti when I see
> him.

Omg, can you imagine if Crazy “Confetti” Bonetti ended up with a psycho stalker of his very own? He’s been dumb enough to post his address, telephone number, places of work, and even his social security number on here numerous times. It’s ALL THERE for any other crazy person looking for a target to take his anger out on. Bonetti might actually end up running in fear rather than stalking his innocent targets! That would be such poetic justice!

To any potential Bonetti stalkers. He’s given you EVERYTHING you would ever want to know about him. Just read his previous posts. I’m gonna go make some popcorn and wait to read about it in the newspaper.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.