HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
I'm looking for information on the neighborhood behind Jefferson Dist Golf Course
Posted by: Czar11 ()
Date: May 09, 2016 01:05PM

My wife and I are looking at houses in the neighborhood along Shreve Rd behind the golf course. The schools look great( Marshall, etc) and the neighborhood seems quiet with a lot of sidewalks. We realize its pretty close to 495/66 but from the times we have visited, the noise, etc does not seem to be that big of deal. Can anyone offer any insight into this neighborhood( Idylwood, I believe is its official name)? It also looks close to the Mosaic district, etc. Thanks so much.

Re: I'm looking for information on the neighborhood behind Jefferson Dist Golf Course
Posted by: A Hidden Gem ()
Date: July 22, 2016 11:37PM

The neighborhood behind the Golf Course is awesome. Easy access to everywhere and everyone gets along great. The hard part is finding a house to buy because nobody ever leaves. Good Luck!!

Re: I'm looking for information on the neighborhood behind Jefferson Dist Golf Course
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 23, 2016 06:23AM

Sounds like mostly white people?

This forum powered by Phorum.