HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516All
Current Page: 16 of 16
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Gary Cohen has no balls! ()
Date: January 22, 2020 08:58PM

Lonnie will destroy Glory Days! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> D rock nation Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lonnie workin in Burke??????? Dear Lord, makes
> > sense! Keep the fucking circus together!!!
> > Lockwood the pedo worked there, Nelson, the
> multi
> > failed attempt at GM works there, shit, keep em
> in
> > the same pig pen!!!! Might as well have
> > wrong-touch-while-married Chris V there, he
> might
> > have to roll an 14-sided die to discover hit
> > points, then find his new role in the company,
> his
> > angel wings on his back will protect
> him.....nut
> > job. What a drama laden shit show. Derek, Stacy
> > and Kelly are the least of their worries...
>
> I used to work at the Fairfax Glory Days when
> Lonnie Lazear ran it into the ground and I am
> surprised to hear that he's a part of the Burke
> Glory Days. Jim Rafferty is a really nice guy and
> I don't know how he could ever work with Lonnie.
>
> Richard Danker, Bob Garner and Jeff Newman are the
> three principal owners of Glory Days and you
> couldn't meet a better group of guys in the
> restaurant business. Gary Cohen, a sweetheart of a
> man, runs Glory Days for them and none of them
> have a clue of how bad Lonnie Lazear is with the
> decention and negativity he causes with the entire
> staff he weakly and feably can't even manage that
> well.
>
> Lonnie Lazear will be one of the causes that this
> once proud local restaurant chain eventually goes
> out of business. My husband wanted to find Lonnie
> and beat his ass for the way Lonnie mistreated me
> and some of the foul nasty cold heartless things
> he said to me when I worked for him.
>
> The fact that Lonnie is a pot head is no secret to
> anyone who knows him. Marijuana use has become
> very widespread in our society, but Lonnie used to
> smoke weed behind the Fairfax Glory Days on a
> regular basis. My husband said that Lonnie might
> have had a medical condition for his constant need
> to smoke weed but that was not the case. Lonnie
> just liked to blaze joints and get high because he
> couldn't deal with people at Glory Days. Lonnie
> getting stoned at work didn't hide the fact of his
> personality disorder which often had him spinning
> out into a flying rage without warning but we knew
> to expect it.
>
> I'm guessing that Gary Cohen, who my husband and I
> really like, has no clue as to how divisive and
> destructive Lonnie Lazear really is for Glory
> Days. Maybe Gary does know how bad Lonnie is and
> he's choosing to ignore him.
>
> Glory Days once had a guy named Rob LaPoint who
> was almost exactly like Lonnie in breaking down
> people's morale, wreaking fesr and hsvoc with
> everyone he met, just like Lonnie is today. Rob
> LaPoint got fired and if Gary Cohen was smart, and
> I know he is, Gary should fire Lonnie before
> Lonnie causes anymore destruction of Glory Days
> fragile reputation.
>
> While I disagree with him, my husband tells me
> that he firmly believes that Gary Cohen will fire
> or tactfully dismiss Lonnie Lazear in the near
> future. My thought is that Lonnie will manage to
> wiggle and squirm his way into staying with Glory
> Days by lying and denying everything bad that has
> been publicly disclosed about him. When I worked
> with him Lonnie famously lied to hide all of his
> drug addictions and personal failures to exist as
> a deceitful malicious human being.
>
> I take no joy in writing any of this because I
> think that there are a lot of people at Glory Days
> who suffer much like I once did in working around
> such a hateful destructive man like Lonnie Lazear.
>
>
> Gary Cohen, you're now on the clock.
> You're a very smart man. Look at what Lonnie has
> destroyed within Glory Days itself. You know
> Lonnie is not well liked by the entire staff and
> you also know that Lonnie is not well respected
> either.
>
> Current and past Glory Days employees will be
> watching how you either fire or don't fire Lonnie
> Lazear, but know that if you don't fire him that
> you will soon be standing watching Glory Days go
> down in a sea of flames that Lonnie lit when you
> could have fired him and saved the company.

Gary Cohen has no balls to fire Lonnie and everyone at Glory Days knows it. If Gary Cohen had any balls he would have fired Lonnie a long time ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Gary Cohen ()
Date: January 23, 2020 08:35AM

Gary Cohen has no balls! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lonnie will destroy Glory Days! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > D rock nation Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Lonnie workin in Burke??????? Dear Lord,
> makes
> > > sense! Keep the fucking circus together!!!
> > > Lockwood the pedo worked there, Nelson, the
> > multi
> > > failed attempt at GM works there, shit, keep
> em
> > in
> > > the same pig pen!!!! Might as well have
> > > wrong-touch-while-married Chris V there, he
> > might
> > > have to roll an 14-sided die to discover hit
> > > points, then find his new role in the
> company,
> > his
> > > angel wings on his back will protect
> > him.....nut
> > > job. What a drama laden shit show. Derek,
> Stacy
> > > and Kelly are the least of their worries...
> >
> > I used to work at the Fairfax Glory Days when
> > Lonnie Lazear ran it into the ground and I am
> > surprised to hear that he's a part of the Burke
> > Glory Days. Jim Rafferty is a really nice guy
> and
> > I don't know how he could ever work with Lonnie.
>
> >
> > Richard Danker, Bob Garner and Jeff Newman are
> the
> > three principal owners of Glory Days and you
> > couldn't meet a better group of guys in the
> > restaurant business. Gary Cohen, a sweetheart of
> a
> > man, runs Glory Days for them and none of them
> > have a clue of how bad Lonnie Lazear is with
> the
> > decention and negativity he causes with the
> entire
> > staff he weakly and feably can't even manage
> that
> > well.
> >
> > Lonnie Lazear will be one of the causes that
> this
> > once proud local restaurant chain eventually
> goes
> > out of business. My husband wanted to find
> Lonnie
> > and beat his ass for the way Lonnie mistreated
> me
> > and some of the foul nasty cold heartless
> things
> > he said to me when I worked for him.
> >
> > The fact that Lonnie is a pot head is no secret
> to
> > anyone who knows him. Marijuana use has become
> > very widespread in our society, but Lonnie used
> to
> > smoke weed behind the Fairfax Glory Days on a
> > regular basis. My husband said that Lonnie
> might
> > have had a medical condition for his constant
> need
> > to smoke weed but that was not the case. Lonnie
> > just liked to blaze joints and get high because
> he
> > couldn't deal with people at Glory Days. Lonnie
> > getting stoned at work didn't hide the fact of
> his
> > personality disorder which often had him
> spinning
> > out into a flying rage without warning but we
> knew
> > to expect it.
> >
> > I'm guessing that Gary Cohen, who my husband and
> I
> > really like, has no clue as to how divisive and
> > destructive Lonnie Lazear really is for Glory
> > Days. Maybe Gary does know how bad Lonnie is
> and
> > he's choosing to ignore him.
> >
> > Glory Days once had a guy named Rob LaPoint who
> > was almost exactly like Lonnie in breaking down
> > people's morale, wreaking fesr and hsvoc with
> > everyone he met, just like Lonnie is today. Rob
> > LaPoint got fired and if Gary Cohen was smart,
> and
> > I know he is, Gary should fire Lonnie before
> > Lonnie causes anymore destruction of Glory Days
> > fragile reputation.
> >
> > While I disagree with him, my husband tells me
> > that he firmly believes that Gary Cohen will
> fire
> > or tactfully dismiss Lonnie Lazear in the near
> > future. My thought is that Lonnie will manage
> to
> > wiggle and squirm his way into staying with
> Glory
> > Days by lying and denying everything bad that
> has
> > been publicly disclosed about him. When I
> worked
> > with him Lonnie famously lied to hide all of
> his
> > drug addictions and personal failures to exist
> as
> > a deceitful malicious human being.
> >
> > I take no joy in writing any of this because I
> > think that there are a lot of people at Glory
> Days
> > who suffer much like I once did in working
> around
> > such a hateful destructive man like Lonnie
> Lazear.
> >
> >
> > Gary Cohen, you're now on the clock.
> > You're a very smart man. Look at what Lonnie
> has
> > destroyed within Glory Days itself. You know
> > Lonnie is not well liked by the entire staff
> and
> > you also know that Lonnie is not well respected
> > either.
> >
> > Current and past Glory Days employees will be
> > watching how you either fire or don't fire
> Lonnie
> > Lazear, but know that if you don't fire him
> that
> > you will soon be standing watching Glory Days
> go
> > down in a sea of flames that Lonnie lit when
> you
> > could have fired him and saved the company.
>
> Gary Cohen has no balls to fire Lonnie and
> everyone at Glory Days knows it. If Gary Cohen had
> any balls he would have fired Lonnie a long time
> ago.

Gary Cohen is 100 percent complicit with Lonnie Lazear being a drug addict and Lonnie causing problems at Glory Days because he does not have the power to fire Lonnie. Only Jeff Newman can fire Lonnie and Gary hides all of Glory Days problems from Jeff. If Jeff Newman was aware of how much internal trouble that Lonnie has caused than Jeff would have fired Lonnie years ago. Jeff does not know about Lonnie's drug addiction. Jeff does not know how Lonnie regularly hit and preyed upon underage girls when he was managing the Fairfax Glory Days. Jeff has no clue about the trouble Lonnie still causes and how much Lonnie is hated by Glory Days employees. Lonnie Lazear is a poster child of a person who seriously needs professional mental health to help cure him of a long list of addictions and afflictions that he has had for many years. Everyone at Glory Days knows of Lonnie's problems yet they choose to ignore the facts that Lonnie is slowly destroying their company. Glory Days will read this thread and dismiss it saying that my post among all the rest is made up from past employees who have an axe to grind about Lonnie which is not the case at all. I was a server at Glory Days for many years and I think that it is still a great company. One of it's biggest most glaring problems though is the destructive nature of what Lonnie has done among employees. Lonnie is a full blown raging cancer that will help to kill off Glory Days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Lonnie n Stacy ()
Date: January 23, 2020 12:03PM

Lonnie better leave Dereks girl, Stacy alone!!! She likes to party and we all know that but Lonnie is nasty!!! Kelly Flynn got that Corona virus from him cuz she likes beer!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Lonnie ()
Date: January 23, 2020 12:43PM

Lonnie n Stacy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lonnie better leave Dereks girl, Stacy alone!!!
> She likes to party and we all know that but Lonnie
> is nasty!!! Kelly Flynn got that Corona virus from
> him cuz she likes beer!!

Damn dude you fucking high? Lonnie still works for Glory Days! Lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: K Flynn Daddy Likes Stacy ()
Date: January 24, 2020 10:38AM

UH, yeah we know that! But he best stay away from Stacy! All them peeps are always up there, dealing drugs and doing things with kids, wake up dude!!! D Rock Nation is strong and will stand up side by side with Derek and his homies! But hands off that blonde with the glorious globes! Those belong to Derek!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: They're all long gone! ()
Date: January 24, 2020 01:36PM

K Flynn Daddy Likes Stacy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> UH, yeah we know that! But he best stay away from
> Stacy! All them peeps are always up there, dealing
> drugs and doing things with kids, wake up dude!!!
> D Rock Nation is strong and will stand up side by
> side with Derek and his homies! But hands off that
> blonde with the glorious globes! Those belong to
> Derek!!!

Dude! Wake the fuck up and quit your stupid shit! LOL

You are a dumb fuck bringing up people who have nothing to do with Glory Days today!

Glory Days is a massive shit show and only Lonnie Lazear has anything to do with that!

Derek is a fucking dumb fuck loser who Jim Rafferty had to fire seven years ago! Stacy hasn't worked at Glory Days in seven years either!

You gotta quit sniffing glue dude! LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: But there is a vision.... ()
Date: January 24, 2020 01:59PM

I know they don't work there, thank you citizen. But secretly, they are in charge!!!! Stacy and Kelly have banged their way through the big wigs, but Lonnie better watch, Pappa Derek is watching!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Dude! You're fucked up! ()
Date: January 24, 2020 03:00PM

But there is a vision.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know they don't work there, thank you citizen.
> But secretly, they are in charge!!!! Stacy and
> Kelly have banged their way through the big wigs,
> but Lonnie better watch, Pappa Derek is
> watching!!!

Dude! You're fucked up! You don't even know how Lonnie Lazear is hated by everyone he works with! Glory Days staff fakes being nice to him but everyone knows he's a dumb fuck and make fun of him behind his back! Derek Mohler is another dumb fuck but he's been gone from Glory Days a long time ago. Same with Stacy too. Get out of your mom's basement and get a fucking life because you're a drooling dumb fuck with all your stupid bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Live! From a Burke basement!! ()
Date: January 25, 2020 12:46AM

C'mon! Why would I move out when mom hires these poor souls take care of my fierce testicular needs!!!! This was not long ago, watching Lonnie being inappropriate with a young host. Lonnie is best, should run a class on how to run a business!!! Into the red! And best the least respected! Even Stacy stood him up tonight. What a loser!!!
Attachments:
7823445.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: d man is the king! ()
Date: January 25, 2020 08:48PM

the d man is the king of glory days in burke! the d man sells the best weed at glory days in burke! the d man will always sell his weed at glory days in burke! lonnie likes to smoke da weed that he gets from d man at glory days grill in burke!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Back door weed fest!!! ()
Date: January 26, 2020 12:34AM

Say "back door platter" to Lonnie and he meets you put by the dumpster with a cheeseburger, cold miller light, an oumce of weed and Kelly Flynns ass for dessert!!! $25, you learunve with a full belly, drained balls and a good buzz! Keeping Lonnie, Derek and Kelly, three local business thriving!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Wings 2 go ()
Date: January 26, 2020 10:31PM

Oh yeah, Kobe dead, leaving d rock alone in dat bitch management position. Sure, that 13 year old makes certain struggles for sales, but, damnit, it Super Bowl weekend, and we make $$$$$. Tell Gdays your food order and Derek your "special" orders, I have been told bemzos are hard this time of year!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Gary Cohen & Lonnie Lazear ()
Date: January 27, 2020 10:42AM

I know that hardly anyone reads any of the postings on Fairfax Underground because it is populated by trolls who drool and make up stupid shit but I used to work with Glory Days and I know Lonnie Lazear and I know what a brainless fuck he is. Speaking of Glory Days they all know what a dumb asshole he is to staff and Gary Cohen enjoys having Lonnie as his lap dog. The morale of staff is down every time Lonnie is at a store and even he knows it as the sick fuck that he is and he is the true Devil incarnate. Glory Days promotes incompetence and the three guys who founded the company don't realize how bad things really are for what they created. Lonnie Lazear is just one of the bad people that they need to fire but Gary Cohen has no balls. Gary Cohen is totally spineless. Gary Cohen could do himself and Glory Days a huge favor and fire Lonnie but Gary must be doing drugs with Lonnie as that's the only way I figure that Lonnie still has a job. Maybe Gary and Lonnie have a gay relationship. If Gary and Lonnie are lovers I'm cool with them both being gay but butt fuck in private and don't butt fuck at Glory Days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Everybody Loves You! ()
Date: January 28, 2020 05:53PM

Derek's Hall of Fame
Attachments:
The House that Derek Built.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Mohler at Glory Days Grill ()
Date: January 29, 2020 05:14AM

Derek Everybody Loves You! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Derek's Hall of Fame

Derek Mohler needs to make a living so he sells his weed at Glory Days in Burke. It's no big deal. Derek sells really good weed too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Dimebag Derek ()
Date: January 29, 2020 07:36AM

I thought I could stop smoking weed for 2020.
I wasn’t getting anything done at Booz Allen.
My annual review was shit bc of my addiction to weed.
Made it 20 days before I started texting dimebag derek for some weed.
“Whatchu need?” reply from Mohler, and I said “a bag-busting dub sack for $20”
We met behind nativity(he uses their dumpster for his own trash), and the sack was weak! He lied and said it felt like quikrete that has gotten wet!
What a bullshitter!
Never again!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Super Sunday! ()
Date: January 29, 2020 10:38AM

The whole crew will be at the Burke Gdays this Sunday! Say hi to Jim! Smoke with Lonnie! Grab some weed from Derek. Go to the underage tent with Ryan! Spank Stacy on the ass! Get a rough hany from Kelly! Let Chris dazzle you with his wings tatoo! Watch Gary do nothing!! Super Bowl Sunday tradition!!! Dont forget the wings!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Ohhh, Kelly, show your goodies! ()
Date: January 30, 2020 02:34AM

Kelly be showing off her CVS makeup shit show like she some 8th grader that just discovered her trout snout between her legs. Girl that FB display be sad, get out of dem hello kitty sweat pants, get to Gdays and get them hips slappef like the good 'ole days!!!! You aint innocent and you knows all about that DP life!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Trump Stumped the Chumps . ()
Date: January 31, 2020 10:38AM

Derek is not at Glory Days anymore. He used to have the best weed and peyote. Anyone know where he is at now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: The 411 on the d rock nation ()
Date: January 31, 2020 11:01PM

Kelly Flynn, Derek and the Jorge House 3 are having a Superbowl Slap Ass Smoke Show. Meet them in the Cherry Oak woods, midnight tonight, sharp for the deets!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Mohler at Glory Days Grill ()
Date: February 08, 2020 01:07AM

Trump Stumped the Chumps . Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Derek is not at Glory Days anymore. He used to
> have the best weed and peyote. Anyone know where
> he is at now?

Derek Mohler sells weed and other shit in the parking lot at Glory Days Grill in Burke. Derek hasn't left. Jim Rafferty knows that Derek sells drugs in the parking lot near Glory Days Grill in Burke and he doesn't care. Nobody at Glory Days Grill cares about Derek Mohler selling drugs near their restaurant in Burke.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Wings 2 go ()
Date: February 10, 2020 02:03PM

Trying to catch up here, was Stacy the same chick from Keith's Driving School? Why would Derek get involved with her? From what I've heard, she belongs in a looney bin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Mohler sells lots of drugs ()
Date: February 13, 2020 02:03AM

Wings 2 go Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trying to catch up here, was Stacy the same chick
> from Keith's Driving School? Why would Derek get
> involved with her? From what I've heard, she
> belongs in a looney bin.

Dude you gotta lay off the crack pipe with all that Stacy shit. She is way lol g gone. Derek Mohler must be selling you a lot of bad crack in the parking lot at Glory Days Grill in Burke! Lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Stacy loves D ()
Date: February 13, 2020 07:50AM

Oh No!!! Stacy is here alright!!!!! She didnt go anywhere! Someone gotta help Derek sling that shit!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Schiffs fluffer ()
Date: February 13, 2020 09:38PM

Word on the Hill is that Mohler schleps around Adam Schiff “briefs” on Capitol Hill.....
Too bad it’s his dirty underwear

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: D day Derek ()
Date: February 14, 2020 06:33AM

Derek is a model now for those Popup Halloween stores!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Lonnie Lazear ()
Date: February 18, 2020 01:02AM

Gary Cohen & Lonnie Lazear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know that hardly anyone reads any of the
> postings on Fairfax Underground because it is
> populated by trolls who drool and make up stupid
> shit but I used to work with Glory Days and I know
> Lonnie Lazear and I know what a brainless fuck he
> is. Speaking of Glory Days they all know what a
> dumb asshole he is to staff and Gary Cohen enjoys
> having Lonnie as his lap dog. The morale of staff
> is down every time Lonnie is at a store and even
> he knows it as the sick fuck that he is and he is
> the true Devil incarnate. Glory Days promotes
> incompetence and the three guys who founded the
> company don't realize how bad things really are
> for what they created. Lonnie Lazear is just one
> of the bad people that they need to fire but Gary
> Cohen has no balls. Gary Cohen is totally
> spineless. Gary Cohen could do himself and Glory
> Days a huge favor and fire Lonnie but Gary must be
> doing drugs with Lonnie as that's the only way I
> figure that Lonnie still has a job. Maybe Gary and
> Lonnie have a gay relationship. If Gary and Lonnie
> are lovers I'm cool with them both being gay but
> butt fuck in private and don't butt fuck at Glory
> Days.

Lonnie Lazear. I used to work with that loser dumb fuck who regularly cheats on his wife. Lonnie is an incredible dumb bastard who is universally disliked or hated by everyone who works for him. Glory Days doesn't give a shit about how Lonnie treats staff either. Lonnie is the man reason that Glory Days has major staffing problems in every store he manages. If Glory Days were to fire Lonnie they would see a dramatic upswing in morale of their staff. But Glory Days is going down the tubes and Lonnie is driving them right down the toilet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Sweet creamy Jesus! ()
Date: February 20, 2020 02:14AM

Oh no! Is Lonnie now banging both Stacy AND Kelly Flynn? Not sure who will be more pissed, Derek or Lonnie's wife!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Lucky man ()
Date: February 24, 2020 02:17AM

Stacy still the best piece of ass ever in that place, even Chris V knew that, wonder how he knew that, maybe tucked in those Dungeon and Dragon Wings on his back!!! Negative 4 hit points on your sword of healing, fucktard!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Lonnie Lazear ()
Date: February 24, 2020 01:33PM

Lonnie Lazear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gary Cohen & Lonnie Lazear Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I know that hardly anyone reads any of the
> > postings on Fairfax Underground because it is
> > populated by trolls who drool and make up
> stupid
> > shit but I used to work with Glory Days and I
> know
> > Lonnie Lazear and I know what a brainless fuck
> he
> > is. Speaking of Glory Days they all know what a
> > dumb asshole he is to staff and Gary Cohen
> enjoys
> > having Lonnie as his lap dog. The morale of
> staff
> > is down every time Lonnie is at a store and
> even
> > he knows it as the sick fuck that he is and he
> is
> > the true Devil incarnate. Glory Days promotes
> > incompetence and the three guys who founded the
> > company don't realize how bad things really are
> > for what they created. Lonnie Lazear is just
> one
> > of the bad people that they need to fire but
> Gary
> > Cohen has no balls. Gary Cohen is totally
> > spineless. Gary Cohen could do himself and
> Glory
> > Days a huge favor and fire Lonnie but Gary must
> be
> > doing drugs with Lonnie as that's the only way
> I
> > figure that Lonnie still has a job. Maybe Gary
> and
> > Lonnie have a gay relationship. If Gary and
> Lonnie
> > are lovers I'm cool with them both being gay
> but
> > butt fuck in private and don't butt fuck at
> Glory
> > Days.
>
> Lonnie Lazear. I used to work with that loser dumb
> fuck who regularly cheats on his wife. Lonnie is
> an incredible dumb bastard who is universally
> disliked or hated by everyone who works for him.
> Glory Days doesn't give a shit about how Lonnie
> treats staff either. Lonnie is the man reason that
> Glory Days has major staffing problems in every
> store he manages. If Glory Days were to fire
> Lonnie they would see a dramatic upswing in morale
> of their staff. But Glory Days is going down the
> tubes and Lonnie is driving them right down the
> toilet.

Lonnie Lazear! What a brain dead simple fuck! Lonnie must have pictures of Gary Cohen fucking sheep because that's the only way that stupid fuck keeps his job at Glory Days Grill!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Lonnie is a criminal ()
Date: March 02, 2020 03:01AM

Lonnie Lazear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lonnie Lazear Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gary Cohen & Lonnie Lazear Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I know that hardly anyone reads any of the
> > > postings on Fairfax Underground because it is
> > > populated by trolls who drool and make up
> > stupid
> > > shit but I used to work with Glory Days and I
> > know
> > > Lonnie Lazear and I know what a brainless
> fuck
> > he
> > > is. Speaking of Glory Days they all know what
> a
> > > dumb asshole he is to staff and Gary Cohen
> > enjoys
> > > having Lonnie as his lap dog. The morale of
> > staff
> > > is down every time Lonnie is at a store and
> > even
> > > he knows it as the sick fuck that he is and
> he
> > is
> > > the true Devil incarnate. Glory Days promotes
> > > incompetence and the three guys who founded
> the
> > > company don't realize how bad things really
> are
> > > for what they created. Lonnie Lazear is just
> > one
> > > of the bad people that they need to fire but
> > Gary
> > > Cohen has no balls. Gary Cohen is totally
> > > spineless. Gary Cohen could do himself and
> > Glory
> > > Days a huge favor and fire Lonnie but Gary
> must
> > be
> > > doing drugs with Lonnie as that's the only
> way
> > I
> > > figure that Lonnie still has a job. Maybe
> Gary
> > and
> > > Lonnie have a gay relationship. If Gary and
> > Lonnie
> > > are lovers I'm cool with them both being gay
> > but
> > > butt fuck in private and don't butt fuck at
> > Glory
> > > Days.
> >
> > Lonnie Lazear. I used to work with that loser
> dumb
> > fuck who regularly cheats on his wife. Lonnie
> is
> > an incredible dumb bastard who is universally
> > disliked or hated by everyone who works for
> him.
> > Glory Days doesn't give a shit about how Lonnie
> > treats staff either. Lonnie is the man reason
> that
> > Glory Days has major staffing problems in every
> > store he manages. If Glory Days were to fire
> > Lonnie they would see a dramatic upswing in
> morale
> > of their staff. But Glory Days is going down
> the
> > tubes and Lonnie is driving them right down the
> > toilet.
>
> Lonnie Lazear! What a brain dead simple fuck!
> Lonnie must have pictures of Gary Cohen fucking
> sheep because that's the only way that stupid fuck
> keeps his job at Glory Days Grill!

Lonnie is a criminal and Glory Days doesn't care.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Mohler is a criminal! ()
Date: April 12, 2020 02:11AM

Derek Mohler is a criminal! Why is Derek allowed to sell his drugs in the parking lot in front of Glory Days in Burke with the Covid 19 pandemic going on?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Everybody Loves You! ()
Date: May 18, 2020 12:53PM

I pray that Derek is safe during this health crisis.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Rafferty patrol ()
Date: May 18, 2020 02:22PM

I hope Stacy is healthy! Keep those lungs clear, doll baby!
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1572812554329.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Stink finger ()
Date: August 06, 2020 03:17PM

Just confirmed, valid source, Derek Mohler is a pedophile! All the stories are true! Keep the children away from Uncle Dereks Naked Fun Basement Sleepy Medicine Camp! Check the Facebook s, the real news source!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Kelly Flynn kray ()
Date: August 06, 2020 10:01PM

I do what Derek tells me to do! Don't be so shocked! He is doing Gods work! You simps can suck the scraps of that big tards titties!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Blabber ()
Date: August 07, 2020 03:03AM

Its all good, Kelly, you do real good keeping the farm going. As long as Derek, Jorge and Wes keep the product coming in, we are good. Whats up with the new team? That cute fresh gook meat?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Team big sexy ()
Date: August 10, 2020 10:01AM

DEREK! I NEED YOUR PICKLE TO GIVE ME THAT INSIDE TICKLE!!!!
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1579949307557.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Stink finger ()
Date: August 10, 2020 08:40PM

Do you think Derek gets off on children slobbing on his knob because he remembers his dad and the firehouse showing off their long hose????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Kron feast ()
Date: August 31, 2020 04:10PM

Kelly Flynn loves black cock, everyone knows it!!!! Show us that stretched out snatch baby!!!!
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1580479526712.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Well, looky here ()
Date: September 01, 2020 02:39PM

Look who apparently is back on the market! Maybe she can hang with Mikayla, hit the town! Get the Wrecking Crew back together!!!!
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1598973249751.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Real thang ()
Date: September 01, 2020 04:14PM

Pretty sure this snatch was passed around good and raw dogged. I recall when she told everyone how tiny David Sourbeers penis is, right after gave her a diamond. Sorry baby doll that you just got your heart broken. Its called karma, you filthy cunt!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Stink finger ()
Date: September 01, 2020 07:09PM

I remember her. My cock remembers her mouth. That is all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: InDaKnow-Derekisapedo,gdgsux ()
Date: October 15, 2020 12:21AM

I've been silent long enough...
1.) Derek Mohler is a pedophole and a sexual predator. His victims have been mainly girls under 17 (usually 16) years of age (hosts). He routinely sexually harassed them and constantly whispered inappropriate things to them and was fired because of these allegations... FACT!
2.) Stacy killed herself because of what Derek did to her and she was too much of a narcissist to get over it. She singlehandedly was the reason for closing Keith's Driving School... WTF!!! (that's a thread for another time)... FACT!
3.) Derek is complicit in her death because he used her and tossed her aside. That is very hypocritical of him as he is an avowed "Democrat" and a self appointed "safe space" for women. LMMFAO...
4.) Everything you have read about Lonnie Lazear is true! That M0THERFÜCKER is a closeted homosexual (despite being married with a child) and drug dealer/user/alcoholic. I've watched him get high on weed and drink multiple shots of Gran Marnier on numerous occasions and watched him hit on and touch underage girls and boys. The dude is a fucking homo! (not that there's anything wrong with that) but he's a pedophile... c'mon it's sick!

5.) Glory Days protects sick motherfuckers like Derek Mohler and Lonnie Lazear because of their execs, namely Gary Cohen and Bob Garner. These fuckers DO NOT GIVE A SHIT about what goes on in their restaurants. Chris Verdecchia (that faggoty assed angel winged peice of shit adulterer) is a case in point in protecting their sexual predators. They only give a shit about how much $$$ they can put in their pockets and they don't GIVE A FUCK about who they screw in the process.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Everybody Loves You! ()
Date: December 04, 2020 10:07AM

I miss the updates about Derek.

Who has current info about Derek, and his plans for the holiday season?
Attachments:
images (10).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Glory Days Swill ()
Date: December 08, 2020 10:42PM

InDaKnow-Derekisapedo,gdgsux Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've been silent long enough...
> 1.) Derek Mohler is a pedophole and a sexual
> predator. His victims have been mainly girls under
> 17 (usually 16) years of age (hosts). He routinely
> sexually harassed them and constantly whispered
> inappropriate things to them and was fired because
> of these allegations... FACT!
> 2.) Stacy killed herself because of what Derek did
> to her and she was too much of a narcissist to get
> over it. She singlehandedly was the reason for
> closing Keith's Driving School... WTF!!! (that's
> a thread for another time)... FACT!
> 3.) Derek is complicit in her death because he
> used her and tossed her aside. That is very
> hypocritical of him as he is an avowed "Democrat"
> and a self appointed "safe space" for women.
> LMMFAO...
> 4.) Everything you have read about Lonnie Lazear
> is true! That M0THERFÜCKER is a closeted
> homosexual (despite being married with a child)
> and drug dealer/user/alcoholic. I've watched him
> get high on weed and drink multiple shots of Gran
> Marnier on numerous occasions and watched him hit
> on and touch underage girls and boys. The dude is
> a fucking homo! (not that there's anything wrong
> with that) but he's a pedophile... c'mon it's
> sick!
>
> 5.) Glory Days protects sick motherfuckers like
> Derek Mohler and Lonnie Lazear because of their
> execs, namely Gary Cohen and Bob Garner. These
> fuckers DO NOT GIVE A SHIT about what goes on in
> their restaurants. Chris Verdecchia (that faggoty
> assed angel winged peice of shit adulterer) is a
> case in point in protecting their sexual
> predators. They only give a shit about how much
> $$$ they can put in their pockets and they don't
> GIVE A FUCK about who they screw in the process.

HOLY SHIT! I totally missed this thread about a whole lot of sick motherfuckers at Glory Days! Damn! I talked to a friend of mine who used to work at Glory Days and she said she knows everyone mentioned in this thread and says they are the dumbest assholes in the business. They don't give a shit about anything other than stealing money from Richard Danker and Jeff Newman who are some of the Glory Days owners. She said that Lonnie Lazear is known to be a complete idiot yet he still somehow has a job at Glory Days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: But, more please... ()
Date: December 10, 2020 12:34PM

More about Stacy! Does she still suck off Derek on the regular??? How could you not want her fabulous gripping puss? I would stuff her stocking this holiday season!!!!
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1572812572958.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: I hope you understand ()
Date: February 01, 2021 02:17PM

Losers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What proof do you have???


Much proof. Do you want it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Please, no touchy my pee per ()
Date: February 04, 2021 12:56AM

Please, daddy, give us all the proof you have! Make it entertaining as fuck! I can't wait to see this!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Wings 2 go ()
Date: February 05, 2021 03:08PM

Anyone got more pics of those crazy bitches from the timeline when all this began? Kelly? Stacy? Laura? Rachel? Mikayla? Maybe the video of Kelly and the MS13 thugs plowing her ass on a manhole cover?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Mohler Is Back! ()
Date: March 25, 2021 02:23AM

Things are getting back to normal because Derek Mohler is back in the parking lot at Glory Days Grill in Burke wearing a face mask that says 'PLANT MANAGER.'

To Derek's credit he has been keeping 6 feet apart from everybody telling people to put their money under their car windshield wiper and then he picks up the money and puts the weed under the wiper for them.

Derek runs into Glory Days to take piss breaks and to see Jim Rafferty who could care less if Derek sells his weed in front of his restaurant.

How does Derek get away with selling weed in front of Glory Days?
Attachments:
Plant Manger.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Stacy loves D ()
Date: March 26, 2021 05:46PM

Its okay Derek, you girl Stacy forgives you and wants yoir man meat!
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1572812540487.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: TheDerekConnection ()
Date: March 26, 2021 11:07PM

Adds Up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Wes Lee ()
Date: March 27, 2021 12:45PM

Derek sent this to me years ago
..
Attachments:
file.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Jack off lantern ()
Date: March 28, 2021 04:50PM

Wes, all you tell are lies! Stacy only banged management at Gdays, if you didn't know that already. Ask Orlando for some real steamy nudes!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: D rock nation ()
Date: March 28, 2021 07:46PM

Its Derek Mohler's birthday! Rumor has it that good ole Kelly Flynn is gonna give Big D a birthday blowjob tonight on old Box Oak Ct!
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1603900486795.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Capt murica ()
Date: March 30, 2021 03:39PM

Is Lonnie still a part of this shit-box company? Was at Burke the other day, what happened to that place? Complete chaos, servers looking lost and zombie like! Nobody at the door to greet us, no one acknowledged us for 7 mins! I can tell you this, pretty sure this is not a Jim Rafferty run operation anymore. The only Glory Days with any class is officially washed up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: @JimiHendrix suggest my name ()
Date: April 03, 2021 05:59PM

There was no reply
Attachments:
Screenshot_20210403-175802_Twitter.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: D rock nation ()
Date: April 05, 2021 02:25PM

Hmmmmm.....how about Atilla the Hunsberger? Stacy's cock pipe? Kelly's BBC? So many choices

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: d rock sells good weed ()
Date: April 08, 2021 12:21AM

d rock sells good weed at glory days! peeps need to buy weed from d rock so he can pay cash for all of his kids he has with stacy. get your cash and buy your weed from d rock at glory days in burke! if you are cool d rock will also take off his face mask and give you a blow job!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Rafferty is gone! ()
Date: April 08, 2021 12:27AM

Capt murica Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is Lonnie still a part of this shit-box company?
> Was at Burke the other day, what happened to that
> place? Complete chaos, servers looking lost and
> zombie like! Nobody at the door to greet us, no
> one acknowledged us for 7 mins! I can tell you
> this, pretty sure this is not a Jim Rafferty run
> operation anymore. The only Glory Days with any
> class is officially washed up.

Rafferty is gone from Burke! Lonnie is still a big fuck up and is working with Glory Days! Nobody is running Burke now and it is all fucked up. Derek Mohler still sells weed in front of Glory Days at Burke and he sometimes goes inside to make deals. The Burke Glory Days will probably go out of business this year because of how fucked up the place is messed up without Rafferty.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Stacy settled? ()
Date: April 08, 2021 06:38AM

Did Stacy ever settle out of court after all the drama from Gdays, years ago? Seems without Rafferty, her last ali just left the building. So, how do the Corporation big wigs justify keeping Lonnie and dumping Jim? Sounds to me like they are tanking on purpose. Have things like this thread taken their toll on the business?? I mean, it only took 9 years...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: d rock sells good weed! ()
Date: April 08, 2021 07:26PM

d rock sells the best weed at glory days in burke! nobody sells better weed anywhere so if you need to buy some good weed go see d rock at glory days in burke where he will hook you up!
Attachments:
1--.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Sells Good Weed! ()
Date: April 10, 2021 06:26AM

d rock sells good weed! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> d rock sells the best weed at glory days in burke!
> nobody sells better weed anywhere so if you need
> to buy some good weed go see d rock at glory days
> in burke where he will hook you up!

I got some damn good weed from Derek last night in the parking lot of the Burke Glory Days just like he advertised! I highly, pun intended, recommend buying all your weed from Derek at the Burke Glory Days!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Sells Good Weed! ()
Date: April 12, 2021 02:27AM

Derek sells some damn good weed in the parking lot of the Burke Glory Days!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Wings 2 go ()
Date: April 13, 2021 09:14AM

Maybe with all these sales, Derek can afford new titties for Stacy, those things are either shrinking or simply can't keep up with that belly!
Attachments:
file-1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Everybody Loves You! ()
Date: April 13, 2021 09:23AM

We need to start a GO FUND ME account to help her because everybody loves Derek!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516All
Current Page: 16 of 16


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **   *******   ********   **    ** 
 **     **  ***   **  **     **  **     **  **   **  
 **     **  ****  **         **  **     **  **  **   
 *********  ** ** **   *******   ********   *****    
 **     **  **  ****         **  **         **  **   
 **     **  **   ***  **     **  **         **   **  
 **     **  **    **   *******   **         **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.