HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: poorboy ()
Date: July 11, 2012 03:52PM

makes me want to stick a fork in my eye when I see these 20 year old douchebags driving bmw m3's, mercedes amg's, audi s5's, etc...

it should be against the law for these fucks to parade around town in these fine automobiles.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Snark Vark ()
Date: July 11, 2012 03:59PM

poorboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> makes me want to stick a fork in my eye when I see
> these 20 year old douchebags driving bmw m3's,
> mercedes amg's, audi s5's, etc...
>
> it should be against the law for these fucks to
> parade around town in these fine automobiles.

I catch your drift, Hoss.
Attachments:
crying baby girl images (11).jpg
crying_baby.gif
Crying-Baby-001.jpg
crying-baby.jpg
crying-baby-doll.jpg
Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Sad! ()
Date: July 11, 2012 04:03PM

Spoiled parents who work 60 hours a week give their kids these flashy cars.

I say love em with all your heart and buy them a just "ok" car. Later they will thank you!

I bought my first brand new car when I was twenty-eight. I felt proud of myself. Thanks mom and dad!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: bmmmer ()
Date: July 11, 2012 04:05PM

poorboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> makes me want to stick a fork in my eye when I see
> these 20 year old douchebags driving bmw m3's,
> mercedes amg's, audi s5's, etc...
>
> it should be against the law for these fucks to
> parade around town in these fine automobiles.


50K? Nowhere near close.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: openyoureyes ()
Date: July 11, 2012 04:08PM

bmmmer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> poorboy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > makes me want to stick a fork in my eye when I
> see
> > these 20 year old douchebags driving bmw m3's,
> > mercedes amg's, audi s5's, etc...
> >
> > it should be against the law for these fucks to
> > parade around town in these fine automobiles.
>
>
> 50K? Nowhere near close.

Apparently you didn't see the "+" in the original post. Dummy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: meh ()
Date: July 11, 2012 04:11PM

maaaaan my first car was only 43k

i feel left out

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: gassing out ()
Date: July 11, 2012 04:17PM

hell, I always buy used sports cars when all of the depreciation has hit. Anyone who buys a new expensive car in this area,is either nigger rich or stupid.
fuck, I owned and older corvette with 60 thou miles on it for 11k. drove it for three years and sold it for 12k. The fucker brand new was 60k

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: You Broke Son ()
Date: July 11, 2012 05:10PM

gassing out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hell, I always buy used sports cars when all of
> the depreciation has hit. Anyone who buys a new
> expensive car in this area,is either nigger rich
> or stupid.
> fuck, I owned and older corvette with 60 thou
> miles on it for 11k. drove it for three years and
> sold it for 12k. The fucker brand new was 60k


Hope you enjoyed everyone looking at your jacked up ancient Corvette and just shaking their heads as it puttered into parking lots.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: July 11, 2012 05:18PM

My first car was a diesel VW Rabbit, that I had to pay for with my own money. It was a 5 speed so my father made me learn how to drive stick in order to drive it home. That was the worst ride hoem ever. 2 weeks later my older brother took it without askign and blew the engine. We weren't rich but we were definitely middle class. Pops could have purchased a decent ride for me. I'm glad he did things the way he did with us. He taught us appreciation. How to be inventive and my favorite lesson.. "Earn your keep". Til this day that is my favorite of my fathers many sayings. "Dag Nabit dog bite it" was one of my others...along with "don't wanna pay, can't stay..". lol.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: just a thought ()
Date: July 11, 2012 05:31PM

You Broke Son Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> gassing out Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > hell, I always buy used sports cars when all of
> > the depreciation has hit. Anyone who buys a new
> > expensive car in this area,is either nigger
> rich
> > or stupid.
> > fuck, I owned and older corvette with 60 thou
> > miles on it for 11k. drove it for three years
> and
> > sold it for 12k. The fucker brand new was 60k
>
>
> Hope you enjoyed everyone looking at your jacked
> up ancient Corvette and just shaking their heads
> as it puttered into parking lots.

Better than driving your mom's bmw.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: LeadFoot ()
Date: July 11, 2012 06:31PM

gassing out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hell, I always buy used sports cars when all of
> the depreciation has hit. Anyone who buys a new
> expensive car in this area,is either nigger rich
> or stupid.
> fuck, I owned and older corvette with 60 thou
> miles on it for 11k. drove it for three years and
> sold it for 12k. The fucker brand new was 60k

In 1970 my first car was a 62 Corvette. Red pop-top and 4 on the
floor. I'd saved every dime I could while in the Army and paid
$1,200.00 in cash to a gas station owner who had really taken great
care of it. Insurance was $1,000.00 per year for under 25 and single.
Ouch! 9 miles per gallon but I didn't care. It broke my heart to sell
when I moved to DC but I lived on Capitol Hill and was smart enough
not to park a car like that on the street. Had it three years and
sold it for $1,600.00. Great days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: You Broke Son ()
Date: July 11, 2012 06:45PM

just a thought Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You Broke Son Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > gassing out Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > hell, I always buy used sports cars when all
> of
> > > the depreciation has hit. Anyone who buys a
> new
> > > expensive car in this area,is either nigger
> > rich
> > > or stupid.
> > > fuck, I owned and older corvette with 60 thou
> > > miles on it for 11k. drove it for three years
> > and
> > > sold it for 12k. The fucker brand new was 60k
> >
> >
> > Hope you enjoyed everyone looking at your
> jacked
> > up ancient Corvette and just shaking their
> heads
> > as it puttered into parking lots.
>
> Better than driving your mom's bmw.


Good thing I wouldn't do that either. But doing it is better than driving an ancient piece of shit you got on the cheap.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: traveling scrotum ()
Date: July 11, 2012 07:00PM

^^^ dude, a corvette with a lt1 motor is bullet proof. they are really not a piece of shit..corvette's can be fucked up, but for that price, that's a fuckin deal! I owned two of them. best bang for the dollar.
and they don't look like a 11k car, because most people keep them garage kept, with low milage.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: NotSoMuch ()
Date: July 11, 2012 07:51PM

traveling scrotum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ dude, a corvette with a lt1 motor is bullet
> proof. they are really not a piece of
> shit..corvette's can be fucked up, but for that
> price, that's a fuckin deal! I owned two of them.
> best bang for the dollar.
> and they don't look like a 11k car, because most
> people keep them garage kept, with low milage.


Eh, that means it's at least 16 years old, and they are by no means bullet proof. The LT1's opti-spark ignition system is crap. I'll take the LS1 any day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: traveling scrotum ()
Date: July 11, 2012 08:09PM

That was changed in 94 and 95 model, but yes, you are correct with the opti-spark ignition.It's shit. It will leave you $1500 in the hole. the 94,95 opti is still a time bomb. agree with the LS1.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: wjho ()
Date: July 11, 2012 08:15PM

Who cares?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Mirror ()
Date: July 11, 2012 08:20PM

You do, admit it. Why else would you post?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: JealousMuch? ()
Date: July 11, 2012 08:37PM

poorboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> makes me want to stick a fork in my eye when I see
> these 20 year old douchebags driving bmw m3's,
> mercedes amg's, audi s5's, etc...
>
> it should be against the law for these fucks to
> parade around town in these fine automobiles.


Long story short, you're jealous that I'm 27, own a house, no debt, and have a nice car? Get a degree, find a decent job, and actually perform to your employers expectations, and maybe you can have the same.

Sounds like you're the douchebag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Ben There ()
Date: July 11, 2012 09:31PM

JealousMuch? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> poorboy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > makes me want to stick a fork in my eye when I
> see
> > these 20 year old douchebags driving bmw m3's,
> > mercedes amg's, audi s5's, etc...
> >
> > it should be against the law for these fucks to
> > parade around town in these fine automobiles.
>
>
> Long story short, you're jealous that I'm 27, own
> a house, no debt, and have a nice car? Get a
> degree, find a decent job, and actually perform to
> your employers expectations, and maybe you can
> have the same.
>
> Sounds like you're the douchebag.

Actually it sounds like you're full of shit like most of us were at your age. The reality is that moat likely you don't "own" your house you're making payments on it, have little equity, and it's probably underwater. Your car also likely isn't paid for, and "no debt" to you means that you just haven't run up your credit cards like most knuckleheads do. All of which is fine btw.

Most people could better spend their money than on an expensive car but, hey, you're only young once. I sure had my share. But looking back it wasn't the smartest way to spend my money. Personally, even though my house, other property, and cars all are actually paid for, kids are out of school, IRA is full, etc., and I can easily afford to do it, no way that I'm going to go out and drop +$60K or more on a new car. Been there, done that. Rather find a deal on something interesting for a fraction of the cost and have lots of money left over to spend on something else fun. But to each their own...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: f- knuckles ()
Date: July 11, 2012 10:38PM

I still drive,"push" my AMF year harley, but hey, It's paid for.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: the truth.. ()
Date: July 11, 2012 10:40PM

JealousMuch? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> poorboy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > makes me want to stick a fork in my eye when I
> see
> > these 20 year old douchebags driving bmw m3's,
> > mercedes amg's, audi s5's, etc...
> >
> > it should be against the law for these fucks to
> > parade around town in these fine automobiles.
>
>
> Long story short, you're jealous that I'm 27, own
> a house, no debt, and have a nice car? Get a
> degree, find a decent job, and actually perform to
> your employers expectations, and maybe you can
> have the same.
>
> Sounds like you're the douchebag.


Sounds like your parents paid for school, helped you or bought your home, paid off your debt. your the fuck face.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: SmellyHalfAfricantHalfMexicant ()
Date: July 12, 2012 05:16AM

the truth.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JealousMuch? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > poorboy Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > makes me want to stick a fork in my eye when
> I
> > see
> > > these 20 year old douchebags driving bmw
> m3's,
> > > mercedes amg's, audi s5's, etc...
> > >
> > > it should be against the law for these fucks
> to
> > > parade around town in these fine automobiles.
> >
> >
> > Long story short, you're jealous that I'm 27,
> own
> > a house, no debt, and have a nice car? Get a
> > degree, find a decent job, and actually perform
> to
> > your employers expectations, and maybe you can
> > have the same.
> >
> > Sounds like you're the douchebag.
>
>
> Sounds like your parents paid for school, helped
> you or bought your home, paid off your debt. your
> the fuck face.

sounds like you're the unlucky fuck face who's parents weren't smart enough to get decent jobs to help you out when you were younger...

loser

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sports cars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Freud ()
Date: July 12, 2012 07:30AM

Men,sorry boys will always compensate for endowment.
Just have a chuckle, and keep on truckin.

"Life is dick, or lack of it"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: July 12, 2012 08:16AM

poorboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> makes me want to stick a fork in my eye when I see
> these 20 year old douchebags driving bmw m3's,
> mercedes amg's, audi s5's, etc...
>
> it should be against the law for these fucks to
> parade around town in these fine automobiles.


My wife goes to GMU and she says there are lots of students with nice cars. There is nothing wrong with not wanting to drive a piece of crap when you are young.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Abdullah ()
Date: July 12, 2012 08:54AM

spoilt foreign brats who's parents probably got the money on the shady side


ain't America wonderful these days

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sports cars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Douchebag Hippie Soldier ()
Date: July 12, 2012 10:39AM

I drive a 50k sports car. Can't afford a new one.
Bought the damn car in "68" and have driven it for 42 years. Stupid yuppies offer me 70-80 thousand to possess it.
Engine in rear,stick shift in front, and small backbench(hard to fuck in) but gets good mileage.Dealing with foreign brats grandparents is how I acquired the car.
God Bless America

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: July 12, 2012 11:55AM

Abdullah Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> spoilt foreign brats who's parents probably got
> the money on the shady side
>
>
> ain't America wonderful these days


No. Their parents own their own companies here or were wealthy before they came to the United States. Not every foreigner that comes to the U.S. has their hand out and only has 50 cents in their pocket.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sports cars in and around fairfax
Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: July 12, 2012 11:58AM

Douchebag Hippie Soldier Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Engine in rear,stick shift in front, and small
> backbench(hard to fuck in) but gets good
> mileage.

Porsche? Corvair?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: July 12, 2012 12:25PM

The was an article in the Post a few years ago that said most of the expensive cars on the roads in the DC area are leased, not owned.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: fukerton ()
Date: July 12, 2012 12:31PM

FUNdamental Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The was an article in the Post a few years ago
> that said most of the expensive cars on the roads
> in the DC area are leased, not owned.

false nigga rich, it like carrying around a jewish bank roll, you know, a 100 dollar bill a few 20's wrapped around a shit load of one's.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Hippie Soldier ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:25PM

More Complete,
I'm in concurrence with Mr. Nader's assessment in 1964

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: 21 ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:33PM

oh no someone call the wahhhhhmbulance. im sorry it upsets you that a youngin like myself can afford to live comfortably in your oh so great fairfax county

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: 31 ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:38PM

21 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oh no someone call the wahhhhhmbulance. im sorry
> it upsets you that a youngin like myself can
> afford to live comfortably in your oh so great
> fairfax county


it's because you live at home with your parents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: 21 ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:47PM

haha ....no youre a moron. Im living alone and dont get any help from my parents...never have I once after I graduated high school. Did I mention im doing all this while taking classes at mason. it was nice try though

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Between 51 $ 61 ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:57PM

If I was 21 and could afford a 50k + auto, I would not be driving around Fairfax County. Get off your ass,travel the earth, grow a dick,use it and stare death in the eye. Only if your mother wil allow it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Mason undergrad ()
Date: July 12, 2012 02:03PM

If you go to Mason, then you are living in the basement alone.At your parents house.
Instead of posting, shouldn't you study?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Giggleweed ()
Date: July 12, 2012 02:06PM

21 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> haha ....no youre a moron. Im living alone and
> dont get any help from my parents...never have I
> once after I graduated high school. Did I mention
> im doing all this while taking classes at mason.
> it was nice try though

It's Mason. Who cares.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sports cars in and around fairfax
Posted by: OrThis ()
Date: July 12, 2012 03:57PM

More Complete Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Douchebag Hippie Soldier Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Engine in rear,stick shift in front, and small
> > backbench(hard to fuck in) but gets good
> > mileage.
>
> Porsche? Corvair?

Most likely a '68 VW bug.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: OrThisOne ()
Date: July 12, 2012 04:01PM

VWs were fantastic cars but had rear seats.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: July 12, 2012 04:26PM

There is correlation between the amount of personality someone has and the price tag of their car.

The more expensive the care = Less personality

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: JealousMuch? ()
Date: July 12, 2012 10:05PM

Ben There Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JealousMuch? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > poorboy Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > makes me want to stick a fork in my eye when
> I
> > see
> > > these 20 year old douchebags driving bmw
> m3's,
> > > mercedes amg's, audi s5's, etc...
> > >
> > > it should be against the law for these fucks
> to
> > > parade around town in these fine automobiles.
> >
> >
> > Long story short, you're jealous that I'm 27,
> own
> > a house, no debt, and have a nice car? Get a
> > degree, find a decent job, and actually perform
> to
> > your employers expectations, and maybe you can
> > have the same.
> >
> > Sounds like you're the douchebag.
>
> Actually it sounds like you're full of shit like
> most of us were at your age. The reality is that
> moat likely you don't "own" your house you're
> making payments on it, have little equity, and
> it's probably underwater. Your car also likely
> isn't paid for, and "no debt" to you means that
> you just haven't run up your credit cards like
> most knuckleheads do. All of which is fine btw.
>
>
> Most people could better spend their money than on
> an expensive car but, hey, you're only young once.
> I sure had my share. But looking back it wasn't
> the smartest way to spend my money. Personally,
> even though my house, other property, and cars
> all are actually paid for, kids are out of school,
> IRA is full, etc., and I can easily afford to do
> it, no way that I'm going to go out and drop +$60K
> or more on a new car. Been there, done that.
> Rather find a deal on something interesting for a
> fraction of the cost and have lots of money left
> over to spend on something else fun. But to each
> their own...

Actually, I own my vehicle outright. I maintain no rolling debt on credit cards, I use a single card for bonus points and pay it off monthly. However, I do pay a mortgage, so yes - the bank owns the house. Not underwater, I'm currently +105k.

I invest/save more per month than I spend and I essentially live by a philosophy that I can finance my own activities. If I choose to buy a new car, TV, or vacation, or whatever, I will draw the money out of one of my accounts, and setup an automatic payment plan from my checking account back into my savings account along with a 10% increase (arbitrary interest) so that I pay myself back more than I "borrowed".

Anything else you would like to add or are you going to just accept the fact that I have a proper education and smart head on my shoulders. :)

Yes, I agree - I'm sure there are a lot of other dipshits in massive debt trying to "look cool", but just because a few are doing it, don't assume everyone in the same age bracket is making the same mistakes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: yes indeed ()
Date: July 12, 2012 10:11PM

^^^^ look at the big brain on you...typical northern va fuck knuckle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Ben There ()
Date: July 12, 2012 11:38PM

JealousMuch? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Actually, I own my vehicle outright. I maintain
> no rolling debt on credit cards, I use a single
> card for bonus points and pay it off monthly.
> However, I do pay a mortgage, so yes - the bank
> owns the house. Not underwater, I'm currently
> +105k.
>
> I invest/save more per month than I spend and I
> essentially live by a philosophy that I can
> finance my own activities. If I choose to buy a
> new car, TV, or vacation, or whatever, I will draw
> the money out of one of my accounts, and setup an
> automatic payment plan from my checking account
> back into my savings account along with a 10%
> increase (arbitrary interest) so that I pay myself
> back more than I "borrowed".
>
> Anything else you would like to add or are you
> going to just accept the fact that I have a proper
> education and smart head on my shoulders. :)
> ...
>

No, I'll stick with full of shit. lol

Even if your post didn't read like BS, which objectively speaking it does for a number of reasons, it still would be a very unsual case and not at all typical. Even making VERY good money from your "proper education," 27 would put you about 3-5 years out of school depending on degree. Not really enough time for "proper education" to get you where you claim to be without some sort of head start.

Now if you'd said "I started my own business 10 years ago..." or "I invented the Java-based virtual painless back hair remover..." then I might be more inclined to buy it. Likely still not. lol But still more so. Likewise, coming right out of school and walking into a house and having 105K free and clear at this point. Sorry, the timing just doesn't work having done it ALONE right out of school. IF (big if) I'm wrong then, more power to ya. But again that would be very hard to do regardless of "proper education," being extraordinarily responsible, and having a great income simply based on time alone. IF true (again big if) then you're likely conveniently leaving some other significant source of funds out of the story.

Oh yeah... And given that this is the InterWeb, you also have a 12" dick, you're an 8th degree black belt, you're just staying in Fairfax until they finish the vacation house in Aspen, and you only date super models. ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: shaleek ubadula ()
Date: July 13, 2012 12:02AM

Worked at HBL years ago working to pay for school(not as a sales person). 85% ppl who walked out with a expensive car could barely afford it not to mention the c note was the same price as their mortgage. Personally I dont give a shit what someone buys, if they can afford, if they can't or if their parents bought if for them. I drive a beater and will run it till the wheels fall off but more power to you if you have to have a nice car.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: meh ()
Date: July 13, 2012 12:03AM

^ If that was years ago, then those are the people who got foreclosed on, haha.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: bigfoot ()
Date: July 13, 2012 12:13AM

I love beater cars, that way when some dummy does not know how to park, I just ram my door into his 50k+ sports car. kinda funny when you think about it.
not only that, 5 years down the road that car is worth shit, still a good car " with door dings" you can pick up that car that cost 50k+ for around 10k.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: furfaxian ()
Date: July 13, 2012 01:04AM

Fuck corvettes they are big stupid american cars. My m5 will own one any day!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: 5Guy ()
Date: July 13, 2012 01:30AM

furfaxian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck corvettes they are big stupid american cars.
> My m5 will own one any day!


Uh, yeah... Good luck with that against any with a Z on them.

And I have an M5 btw. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: furfaxian ()
Date: July 13, 2012 02:19AM

lol i know, but i would much rather have my m5 then any chevy POS. The new E60 m5 has a better chance against a z vette. Not a big fan of the new v8 m5s they don't sound as nice as the f10 m5.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sports cars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Just trolling but ()
Date: July 13, 2012 08:14AM

Once upon a time in America, bragging rights went to the men who built their cars. Designed,created and perspired to accomplish. Cash and Viagra is now the cure all.
I've wasted enough time on the forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sports cars in and around fairfax
Posted by: P.S. ()
Date: July 13, 2012 08:18AM

Post your own photos and videos. People in this area are such chicken shits.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sports cars in and around fairfax
Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: July 13, 2012 08:39AM

Just trolling but Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Once upon a time in America, bragging rights went
> to the men who built their cars. Designed,created
> and perspired to accomplish. Cash and Viagra is
> now the cure all.
> I've wasted enough time on the forum.

"Back in the day" you had to hope the American car you are driving was not assembled on a Friday because there was a chance they the rushed it and left a sandwich under the seat or a wrench behind one of the fenders.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Muhammend Lee ()
Date: July 13, 2012 08:45AM

I think idiots who have a $75,000+ car are stupid shits for eating at a fast food restaurant

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: meh ()
Date: July 13, 2012 10:14AM

Muhammend Lee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think idiots who have a $75,000+ car are stupid
> shits for eating at a fast food restaurant

People who make money are generally busy, sometimes they need food but don't have time to cook it or sit down at a restaurant.

It's not a sound proof argument, but it's the truth.

Then there are also the lazy wives of rich men who go out and eat mcshittles because they are lazy and probably fat.


However, your jealousy is quite amusing and I thrive off of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: TooFunny ()
Date: July 13, 2012 10:45AM

furfaxian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck corvettes they are big stupid american cars.
> My m5 will own one any day!


Classic. M5 owner calling a Corvette big.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: bigfoot ()
Date: July 13, 2012 05:54PM

m5 = GAY..just come out of the closet now and say you like cock...it's ok.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: JealousMuch? ()
Date: July 15, 2012 11:24AM

Ben There Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JealousMuch? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Actually, I own my vehicle outright. I
> maintain
> > no rolling debt on credit cards, I use a single
> > card for bonus points and pay it off monthly.
> > However, I do pay a mortgage, so yes - the bank
> > owns the house. Not underwater, I'm currently
> > +105k.
> >
> > I invest/save more per month than I spend and I
> > essentially live by a philosophy that I can
> > finance my own activities. If I choose to buy
> a
> > new car, TV, or vacation, or whatever, I will
> draw
> > the money out of one of my accounts, and setup
> an
> > automatic payment plan from my checking account
> > back into my savings account along with a 10%
> > increase (arbitrary interest) so that I pay
> myself
> > back more than I "borrowed".
> >
> > Anything else you would like to add or are you
> > going to just accept the fact that I have a
> proper
> > education and smart head on my shoulders. :)
> > ...
> >
>
> No, I'll stick with full of shit. lol
>
> Even if your post didn't read like BS, which
> objectively speaking it does for a number of
> reasons, it still would be a very unsual case and
> not at all typical. Even making VERY good money
> from your "proper education," 27 would put you
> about 3-5 years out of school depending on degree.
> Not really enough time for "proper education" to
> get you where you claim to be without some sort of
> head start.
>
> Now if you'd said "I started my own business 10
> years ago..." or "I invented the Java-based
> virtual painless back hair remover..." then I
> might be more inclined to buy it. Likely still
> not. lol But still more so. Likewise, coming
> right out of school and walking into a house and
> having 105K free and clear at this point. Sorry,
> the timing just doesn't work having done it ALONE
> right out of school. IF (big if) I'm wrong then,
> more power to ya. But again that would be very
> hard to do regardless of "proper education," being
> extraordinarily responsible, and having a great
> income simply based on time alone. IF true (again
> big if) then you're likely conveniently leaving
> some other significant source of funds out of the
> story.
>
> Oh yeah... And given that this is the InterWeb,
> you also have a 12" dick, you're an 8th degree
> black belt, you're just staying in Fairfax until
> they finish the vacation house in Aspen, and you
> only date super models. ;)

Military, finished my degree while in service, took the experience and clearance and got a high paying job at 22, and escalated over the last 5. Maintaining little to no debt, I can invest almost half of my paycheck. I really don't understand why its so hard to accept the fact that some people can still manage finances and can make mature decisions.

Average size dick and unfortunately Fairfax doesn't have any supermodels around, so no luck there either. Fiance' is average looking girl with incredible personality and working towards her Master's while employed (employer reimbursed, so no student loans). I used my Montgomery GI bill while in service and I'm still using it now pursuing my Master's while employed. Goal is to start up my own business, 100% out of pocket without the help of bank financing or investors.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: toot your own horn much ()
Date: July 15, 2012 11:33AM

@JealousMuch
Toot your own horn much? I like the fact that I'm employed via a trust fund. I also like the fact that I list my employer on Facebook as Trust Fund and I have a bunch of single serving friends who try to use me for my money and the parties that I go to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: flight risk ()
Date: July 15, 2012 11:43AM

I'm just staying in the area long enough to make the money I need to go out to the NoVA area and buy a cheap house cash (no mortgage!) and "retire". I'm on pace to be outta here in 2 more years.

The ones with the flashy cars are only driving them to show women they have some money. I know plenty of people who are riding around in brand new BMW 5 and 7 series and Mercedes E's and CLS's- but they live in a crappy apartment in the middle of the hood literally. Toting $800/month car notes and $300/month full coverage insurance making <50k. Can barely keep gas in it, forget an oil change so you know the car has not been maintained at all! These are the ones you see on the lots at easterns after they've been repoed LOL.

If you can't afford the maintenance don't drive it!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2012 11:44AM by flight risk.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: bitch tits bob ()
Date: July 15, 2012 11:57AM

^^^^^ that is called being nigger rich.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: who8thebeast ()
Date: July 15, 2012 04:36PM

The problem with this area is that we have too many damn "30k millionaires". The same niggas you see running it up at the club every damn weekend, poppin' champagne and Grey Goose, Patron, etc, are running back to mommy and daddy's house...living in the basement, and working minimum wage at Giant. I don't get it, why front?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: meh ()
Date: July 15, 2012 05:19PM

^ I don't think the rich kids are bothered by your jealousy. They will keep on doing what they do and have fun doing it, while you sit in your corner and pout about not having as much money.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: bitch tits bob ()
Date: July 15, 2012 06:42PM

I key the living fuck out of expensive cars that parents have bought for the fuckers. problem solved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Mines bigger ()
Date: July 15, 2012 07:11PM

I have a dog and a cat,bicycle(10 speed)and can stay up till 11:00pm on the weekends. COOL. And I just received a pair of new sunday school shoes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Reggie M ()
Date: July 15, 2012 07:44PM

Dont worry after obama gets his second term they will all be driving Geos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: UjealousPHAGGOT ()
Date: July 15, 2012 10:22PM

you sound jealous cuz you drive a shitty honda when we ridding in our pimped out cars. Race ya FAG.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: meh ()
Date: July 15, 2012 10:32PM

bitch tits bob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I key the living fuck out of expensive cars that
> parents have bought for the fuckers. problem
> solved.


key my car plz, it's almost 5 years old; needs to be replaced awfully bad.
that and its cheap only 43k.


u think keying our cars hurts our feelings? your jealousy beams out of you, lighting my day and night. your jealousy is my sunshine, you warm me down to my heart

poor tits bob

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: FD11 ()
Date: July 15, 2012 10:47PM

the truth.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JealousMuch? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > poorboy Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > makes me want to stick a fork in my eye when
> I
> > see
> > > these 20 year old douchebags driving bmw
> m3's,
> > > mercedes amg's, audi s5's, etc...
> > >
> > > it should be against the law for these fucks
> to
> > > parade around town in these fine automobiles.
> >
> >
> > Long story short, you're jealous that I'm 27,
> own
> > a house, no debt, and have a nice car? Get a
> > degree, find a decent job, and actually perform
> to
> > your employers expectations, and maybe you can
> > have the same.
> >
> > Sounds like you're the douchebag.
>
>
> Sounds like your parents paid for school, helped
> you or bought your home, paid off your debt. your
> the fuck face.

My parents worked hard and saved up. They didn't work 40 hours a week and drink and do stupid shit on the weekends. They worked 70-80 hours a week and saved up enough to send BOTH my brother and I to college. He went to GW and I went to RIT. Both colleges got paid by personal check from my parents.

My question is to you asshats who have a stick up their ass...what's wrong with that? I plan to do the same for my kids. I work hard and save smart. I don't waste my money and I think before I do things, unlike most Americans who are lazier than shit.

Don't be jealous because successful people have good work ethic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: meh ()
Date: July 15, 2012 10:52PM

Both of your parents worked 70+ hours a week for your college fund, and all you did was go to RIT?


Damn bro, that's brutal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Hank the drunkin drawf ()
Date: July 15, 2012 10:59PM

FD11 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the truth.. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > JealousMuch? Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > poorboy Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > makes me want to stick a fork in my eye
> when
> > I
> > > see
> > > > these 20 year old douchebags driving bmw
> > m3's,
> > > > mercedes amg's, audi s5's, etc...
> > > >
> > > > it should be against the law for these
> fucks
> > to
> > > > parade around town in these fine
> automobiles.
> > >
> > >
> > > Long story short, you're jealous that I'm 27,
> > own
> > > a house, no debt, and have a nice car? Get a
> > > degree, find a decent job, and actually
> perform
> > to
> > > your employers expectations, and maybe you
> can
> > > have the same.
> > >
> > > Sounds like you're the douchebag.
> >
> >
> > Sounds like your parents paid for school,
> helped
> > you or bought your home, paid off your debt.
> your
> > the fuck face.
>
> My parents worked hard and saved up. They didn't
> work 40 hours a week and drink and do stupid shit
> on the weekends. They worked 70-80 hours a week
> and saved up enough to send BOTH my brother and I
> to college. He went to GW and I went to RIT.
> Both colleges got paid by personal check from my
> parents.
>
> My question is to you asshats who have a stick up
> their ass...what's wrong with that? I plan to do
> the same for my kids. I work hard and save smart.
> I don't waste my money and I think before I do
> things, unlike most Americans who are lazier than
> shit.
>
> Don't be jealous because successful people have
> good work ethic.

why do you suck off the parents tit? can't make it on your own? fuck face.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: big dummy ()
Date: July 15, 2012 11:01PM

meh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bitch tits bob Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I key the living fuck out of expensive cars
> that
> > parents have bought for the fuckers. problem
> > solved.
>
>
> key my car plz, it's almost 5 years old; needs to
> be replaced awfully bad.
> that and its cheap only 43k.
>
>
> u think keying our cars hurts our feelings? your
> jealousy beams out of you, lighting my day and
> night. your jealousy is my sunshine, you warm me
> down to my heart
>
> poor tits bob

fuck face.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Nuttin ()
Date: July 15, 2012 11:05PM

FD11 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> My parents worked hard and saved up. They didn't
> work 40 hours a week and drink and do stupid shit
> on the weekends. They worked 70-80 hours a week
> and saved up enough to send BOTH my brother and I
> to college. He went to GW and I went to RIT.
> Both colleges got paid by personal check from my
> parents.
>
> My question is to you asshats who have a stick up
> their ass...what's wrong with that? I plan to do
> the same for my kids. I work hard and save smart.
> I don't waste my money and I think before I do
> things, unlike most Americans who are lazier than
> shit.
>
> Don't be jealous because successful people have
> good work ethic.


Nothing wrong with it at all. Unless YOU try to take credit for THEIR hard work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: FD11 ()
Date: July 15, 2012 11:06PM

Hank the drunkin drawf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FD11 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > the truth.. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > JealousMuch? Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > poorboy Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > makes me want to stick a fork in my eye
> > when
> > > I
> > > > see
> > > > > these 20 year old douchebags driving bmw
> > > m3's,
> > > > > mercedes amg's, audi s5's, etc...
> > > > >
> > > > > it should be against the law for these
> > fucks
> > > to
> > > > > parade around town in these fine
> > automobiles.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Long story short, you're jealous that I'm
> 27,
> > > own
> > > > a house, no debt, and have a nice car? Get
> a
> > > > degree, find a decent job, and actually
> > perform
> > > to
> > > > your employers expectations, and maybe you
> > can
> > > > have the same.
> > > >
> > > > Sounds like you're the douchebag.
> > >
> > >
> > > Sounds like your parents paid for school,
> > helped
> > > you or bought your home, paid off your debt.
> > your
> > > the fuck face.
> >
> > My parents worked hard and saved up. They
> didn't
> > work 40 hours a week and drink and do stupid
> shit
> > on the weekends. They worked 70-80 hours a
> week
> > and saved up enough to send BOTH my brother and
> I
> > to college. He went to GW and I went to RIT.
> > Both colleges got paid by personal check from
> my
> > parents.
> >
> > My question is to you asshats who have a stick
> up
> > their ass...what's wrong with that? I plan to
> do
> > the same for my kids. I work hard and save
> smart.
> > I don't waste my money and I think before I do
> > things, unlike most Americans who are lazier
> than
> > shit.
> >
> > Don't be jealous because successful people have
> > good work ethic.
>
> why do you suck off the parents tit? can't make it
> on your own? fuck face.

My parents, like good parents should, helped me out through school. After that I got a job paying $60k a year right out of college. I'm 35 now and I make over $150k a year, and that's just me not my wife's income. So, UNLIKE YOUR LAZY ASS I did make it on my own. Yeah, my parents helped with school LIKE GOOD PARENTS SHOULD. Maybe you should learn something instead of be a bitch.

We have enough bitches in this country pulling it down, go to Mexico or Canada or something. Haa haa! Don't hate successful people, we're just not lazy that's all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: July 16, 2012 08:56AM

I agree with the Millionaire Next Door book, where in the "economic outpatient care" section it talks about how giving fancy cars to teenagers and young adults is actually doing them a disservice - i.e. make them earn it and appreciate it. I have no problem giving them an average used car, but as my mom told me whenever I wanted something I didn't really need: "Study hard."

And interestingly, now that I am able to afford a nice luxury or sports car, I still preferred just getting a Honda Civic. I have better uses for my money than quickly depreciating assets.

Also, I think parents gifting large down payments is also somewhat of a disservice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 16, 2012 09:18AM

@snowdenscold

This is called rationalization. Your family does not have the money to buy you a sports car or help you with a down payment, so you have come up with a little story to make this a "good thing".

Your choice of buying a Honda Civic even now is an indication that you are still not wealthy enough to buy the car that you would really want.

People who have money spend it the way they want and they are entitled to buy whatever they want for their children.

The OP wishes he had a sports car and is jealous and bitter that others can have one and he can't. You are passing moral judgments on those that have money saying that they are doing a disservice to their children.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: July 16, 2012 10:56AM

flight risk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm just staying in the area long enough to make
> the money I need to go out to the NoVA area and
> buy a cheap house cash (no mortgage!) and
> "retire". I'm on pace to be outta here in 2 more
> years.
>
> The ones with the flashy cars are only driving
> them to show women they have some money. I know
> plenty of people who are riding around in brand
> new BMW 5 and 7 series and Mercedes E's and CLS's-
> but they live in a crappy apartment in the middle
> of the hood literally. Toting $800/month car notes
> and $300/month full coverage insurance making
> <50k. Can barely keep gas in it, forget an oil
> change so you know the car has not been maintained
> at all! These are the ones you see on the lots at
> easterns after they've been repoed LOL.
>
> If you can't afford the maintenance don't drive
> it!


Maintenance is INCLUDED with the price of any BMW still under warranty.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: meh ()
Date: July 16, 2012 05:21PM

LetsRock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Maintenance is INCLUDED with the price of any BMW
> still under warranty.


He doesn't know that because he's poor. Honda civic for lyfe

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Hippie Soldier ()
Date: July 16, 2012 06:03PM

I live in Virginia near the York River and drive a well maintained but old and beautiful "68" 911
When I in a bit of a hurry there's the MD500 parked in hanger.
My head can definitely be in the clouds.
"Life's been good so far"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: works ()
Date: July 16, 2012 06:07PM

When I was a kid I had to work for my car, my parents however did help with a smal bit of money. I really don't care if parents buy their kids expensive cars, however when my kids grow up they will have to work for their first cars, but I will help them with a bit of money. When it comes to parents giving their kids everything it instills a bad work ethic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: July 17, 2012 12:08AM

Ito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Your choice of buying a Honda Civic even now is an
> indication that you are still not wealthy enough
> to buy the car that you would really want.

Can't tell if you're trolling, or have no clue what you're talking about. Your argument essentially goes: "If you can do something, and don't, then you really couldn't." Which is absurd.

> People who have money spend it the way they want
> and they are entitled to buy whatever they want
> for their children.

I never said they couldn't, just that I don't think it's wise.

> You are passing moral judgments on those that have
> money saying that they are doing a disservice to
> their children.

I don't think "moral" is the correct word - it's not an absolute right vs. wrong, sin or not issue, but rather (as stated above), one of wisdom and prudence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 17, 2012 12:12AM

Ito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Your choice of buying a Honda Civic even now is an
> indication that you are still not wealthy enough
> to buy the car that you would really want.





There are plenty of people driving Honda Civics that could afford a much more costly car. Not everyone is a conspicuous consumer that believes in ostentatious displays of wealth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 17, 2012 12:27AM

My point is that there are people who buy sports cars or luxury cars for their kids most likely have the money to burn -- why else would you give a teenager/kid in their 20s something that they will destroy and something that will lose its value as soon as you drive it off the lot.

When you are making $300K+ a year, what's a $50K car? Almost nothing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Too much ()
Date: July 17, 2012 12:36AM

Ito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> When you are making $300K+ a year, what's a $50K
> car? Almost nothing.


A little more than 1/4 of your after-tax income. ;)

Paying cash anyway. But not many do that. Less than 1/15th of monthly income if leased.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 17, 2012 12:40AM

Fairfax County is the 3rd richest county in the U.S.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-income_counties_in_the_United_States

Think about who we are talking about here. A couple that has a 20-year old, they're in their 50s and each making six-figure salaries. Their home is nearly paid for, they have investments and perhaps a vacation home. What is their disposable income?

My point being, if you think $50-70K is a lot to pay for a car, you aren't rich enough.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: DirtyRide ()
Date: July 17, 2012 01:36AM

You can spot nigga poor right of way. Bird shit all over, dirty ass windows and caked on brake dust on the wheels. Can't even afford a $5 car wash. pfft

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Too much ()
Date: July 17, 2012 01:43AM

Ito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fairfax County is the 3rd richest county in the
> U.S.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-incom
> e_counties_in_the_United_States
>
> Think about who we are talking about here. A
> couple that has a 20-year old, they're in their
> 50s and each making six-figure salaries. Their
> home is nearly paid for, they have investments and
> perhaps a vacation home. What is their disposable
> income?
>
> My point being, if you think $50-70K is a lot to
> pay for a car, you aren't rich enough.


Well, that's me but with the properties paid off. No way in hell I'm dropping $50K - $70K on a car for my 20-something kid, plus insurance and all the rest. (Sorry kiddo. lol) Doubt that I'd even spend that on myself these days. Even with the car that I can write off to my business at 100% I don't. Just a poor use of money. You can find plenty of very nice fun cars for nowhere near even approaching that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: meh ()
Date: July 17, 2012 02:14AM

Poor use of money, maybe. Expensive? not in everyone's eyes. A lot of families in FFX have lots of money to spend. And when you have a lot of money to spend... spend it?


But you must be black or something because in my neighborhood the black family's kid (20 something year old) drives a shit ass SVU, I don't even know what it is, fucking awful looking. Their next door neighbor has a Lamborghini. Like niggas plz, get your kid a decent fucking car.


Seriously, though. When you have millions of dollars, what else are you going to spend your money on?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: horsies ()
Date: July 17, 2012 04:57AM

ya'll just be jealous that a richboy like me got a gt500 mustang for my first car. I'm better than you all ok? I don't even pay my tickets and I get lots of them. My mustang is all banged up too because I want a new car so I'm tryna convince my parents to buy me a gallardo. All my friends have gallardo. I'm glad that my dinged up stang can go 200 mph though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: sorry2disappoint ()
Date: July 17, 2012 09:01AM

horsies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm glad that my dinged up stang can go
> 200 mph though.

No, it can't. See Car&Driver latest issue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: summer school grad!! ()
Date: July 19, 2012 05:29PM

Just got a GTR for my graduation!! Suck it broke minions! 0 - 60 in 2.9 seconds and i my father spent less then 100k! Lets see your german or american car do that!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: July 19, 2012 06:19PM

sorry2disappoint Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> horsies Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm glad that my dinged up stang can go
> > 200 mph though.
>
> No, it can't. See Car&Driver latest issue.


http://www.autoblog.com/2012/06/05/watch-fords-shelby-gt500-gun-for-200-mph-on-italys-nardo-ring/

Even C&D mentions the above test.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: meh ()
Date: July 19, 2012 06:25PM

for the record, it's still a ford...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: jason ellis ()
Date: July 19, 2012 06:26PM

I had to bust my ass to afford my first AMF year harley...fuck you and your 50k cars, your all fags anyway.harden the fuck up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 19, 2012 06:42PM

jason ellis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had to bust my ass to afford my first AMF year
> harley...fuck you and your 50k cars, your all fags
> anyway.harden the fuck up.

Ellismate: Aren't you still driving Thomas Hayden Church's Porsche?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: douchebags driving $50K+ sportscars in and around fairfax
Posted by: the wing ()
Date: July 19, 2012 06:45PM

RED DRAGONS!!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
HYmMm
This forum powered by Phorum.