HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Middle Aged Fat Hispanic Sluts - Cecilia [redacted], Paola [redacted], Silvia [redacted] and Jeanette [redacted]
Posted by: Whiskey,Tango,Foxtrot ()
Date: February 20, 2014 08:00PM

wtf?!? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what the fuck are you people talking
> about?!?....this thread has been going on way to
> long for their not to be a conclusion, and/or pics
> of the Latinas....Can one of you explain what the
> hell is going on since you all want to have a
> public argument?....also someone post more pics of
> these Latinas...to help us understand of
> course...lol

This thread seems to be about fucking Fetal alcohol syndrome kids grown up..Or Fat Hispanic Sluts..
I have no Idea..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Middle Aged Fat Hispanic Sluts - Cecilia [redacted], Paola [redacted], Silvia [redacted] and Jeanette [redacted]
Posted by: Janet's Scott ()
Date: February 20, 2014 08:54PM

Pics please.

Posted by: Yo Retards ()
Date: February 20, 2014 09:57PM

This shit makes no sense! Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit!

Posted by: glad its over ()
Date: September 15, 2014 05:37PM

I rather be a half someone.... than to be a full nothing Janet.

Posted by: I am JAnet and I sleep around. ()
Date: September 15, 2014 05:55PM

Janet you are trash and always have been and the only reason BArry is still married to you is because he is a dumb fuck cop who cant get pussy no where else. But you have cheated on every one you have ever been with... you have been sleeping around since junior high. You want to talk shit about others but you don’t realize you are such a loser. I hope you realize that you have done nothing productive with your life. You are a horrible two face person. YOu have no right to say shit about anyone!!!! I guess Barry likes the taste of strange dick in his mouth and thats why he stays with you. So I think Barry is a old in the closet gay man. Keep playing with yourself JAnet

JAnet Freitag sucks!!!
Posted by: who do you think you are ()
Date: September 15, 2014 05:57PM

Janet why do you keep attacking my mom??

Posted by: shame on you. ()
Date: September 15, 2014 06:07PM

I think that the miscarriage that you had with our baby was cause by you intentionally.... you caused that miscarriage. You kept playing volley ball so much to the point whee you knew you would loose it. Some people told me you did that. How could you............ you are horrible. Just horrible. EVEN DESPITE THAT I STILL STAYED FAITHFUL EVEN WHEN YOUR FRIENDS WANTED TO SLEEP WITH ME. AGAIN WENDY IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU IN SO MANY WAY WAYS THAT YOU CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND!!!! ASK CECILIA AND MONA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

Re: JAnet Freitag sucks!!!
Posted by: Always knew ()
Date: September 15, 2014 06:08PM

I think that the miscarriage that you had with our baby was cause by you intentionally.... you caused that miscarriage. You kept playing volley ball so much to the point whee you knew you would loose it. Some people told me you did that. How could you............ you are horrible. Just horrible. EVEN DESPITE THAT I STILL STAYED FAITHFUL EVEN WHEN YOUR FRIENDS WANTED TO SLEEP WITH ME. AGAIN WENDY IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU IN SO MANY WAY WAYS THAT YOU CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND!!!! ASK CECILIA AND MONA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

wendy will always be better than you
Posted by: you are a loser ()
Date: September 16, 2014 01:17AM

WENDY WILL ALWAYS BE ABETTER OMAN THAN YOU!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

janet orozco you always will suck
Posted by: janet you are a slut ()
Date: September 16, 2014 01:42AM

our father has always provided for us you fat old cow

Re: janet orozco you always will suck
Posted by: Wendy Castro Not Kiche ()
Date: September 16, 2014 08:14AM

Scotty,

Mi amor, how can you do this to our family! Ever since I met you at my HIGH SCHOOL all night grad party, I fell in love with you. Ever since we met, my Mommy and Papi have taken care of us; how can you do this to them? Despite your SHORTcomings, inability to produce males and your small penis, I love you! Stop taking pills, quit drinking and paint some more fruit mi amor. Its okay, your not a man, were never a man and I still love you!

Love,

Wendy
Attachments:
Wendy.jpg

Posted by: Volleyball is the devil! ()
Date: September 16, 2014 09:00AM

Lol she played volleyball too much?!?! That was too funny.

Posted by: ItIsOkMiAmor ()
Date: September 16, 2014 01:31PM

Wendy,

Do not worry mi amor; my love for you is real! Without your parents to support us, I could not paint with water colors all day. No matter how many times I have cheated on you; tried to hook up with my friend's teenage family members and obsess over past relationships, I know you will take it and your parents will support my sorry ass. I know that I am a worthless drug addicted cheat, but I love you because your mami and papi take care of us. So, while you are bagging groceries, I will be basking in fantasy land living a false life. Te amo mi amor de mi vida!

Love,

Scott Kiche

P.S., I mean Kiche, nevermind Castro, you no my real identity!
Attachments:
photo.JPG

Posted by: Having a great time ()
Date: September 16, 2014 04:53PM

Hmmm if I recollect correctly it was Francisco who was banging Janet while still pregnant with Barry's kid hmmmm it was Janet who got her ass beat at Tracks that night for trying to be hard and shit! That was very humiliating and hard to watch. I'm sure that if Scott wife was in front of you she would do the same!!

Posted by: Janet is a slut ()
Date: September 16, 2014 05:03PM

Lol!!!your such a slutty looser Janet. True trailer trash. I am so glad you amounted to nothing except a stereotype Latina. No job, no career, no talent but a hell of a long I have Slept around resume. Hope you find a new FBI agent to sleep around with. Again Wendy is so much better woman than you. Her talents go farther than just being able to swallow and lubricate herself well.

Posted by: Janet sleeps around ()
Date: September 16, 2014 05:06PM

Yeah Barry whether u like it or not Janet was t some point pregnant with my kid !!! And she seems to still be open to the idea of wanting a brown baby!! Watch out!!

Posted by: Sucks to be Barry ()
Date: September 16, 2014 05:13PM

It must suck to have to share your wife Barry. What is that like!!

Posted by: Scotty is a bitch ()
Date: September 16, 2014 05:25PM

If Wendy is all that, which by looking at her, she isn't; why are you so obsessed with Janet and your past? You are a sad little man with too much time on your hands. Get back to your art work and let your wife continue being the man of the house, because you have no respect for her, or self respect. Again, if Wendy is so wonderful, move on with your life and quit starting shit. You are a sad little pussy that is tough on the computer, but a mouse in real life. Your ignorance amuses me; you are a pathetic little sociopath. P.S, quit talking shit and see me next time you are in the area.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: A message to you Yoda ()
Date: September 16, 2014 05:35PM

What year was that cheese dick? I'm sure your wife is a great ghetto ass beater; doesn't she beat you? As a matter of fact, don't you both beat each other up? The worse is doing it in the parking lot of the grocery market of where YOUR wife works. Oh, doesn't she fight your family members, too. What kind of woman throws down with her spouse's cousin or better yet, her husband. What happened with that incident with Michelle, wasn't it your beastly wife wanting to fight her. It all sounds a little ghetto to me. But hey, vato locos forever, holmes. Who did 30days in county lock up, vato? Was that for a domestic between you & your wife or for being a drunk? Your arrest record says it all. I wish your wife would attempt to beat my ass, I wouldn't fight her back because it's useless & it wouldn't be much of a challenge. Also, I would find more pleasure knowing that she'd get charged with an assault & do jail time & your children would be in the custody of the state. Shouldn't you be finding a local AAA group, or a domestic prevention class. Wendy, Scott's actions says much of he feels about you. What kind of husband/ father behaves in this manner? Scott have some respect for your wife & kids.

Posted by: Criminal Short Dick ()
Date: September 16, 2014 06:02PM

Your record speaks volumes about your credibility.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Love all my girls ()
Date: September 16, 2014 06:07PM

Oh let me just add I love all my girls. I had five knockouts not just one like like you claim to have Janet. Love all of them

Posted by: Thanks ()
Date: September 16, 2014 06:17PM

Ha ha Barry your the only man I know who has shared his wife's pussy with so many men and still sticks around. Guess you like that odor right. Now I know why you locked her up. Oh don't worry we will meet one day.

Posted by: Ha ha ha ()
Date: September 16, 2014 06:28PM

And Janet's fidelity speaks volumes of her.

Posted by: Not to perfect ()
Date: September 16, 2014 06:31PM

Sure my wife and I have trouble but doesn't your drug using daughter too from your first failed marriage!

Posted by: Slak of a wife ()
Date: September 16, 2014 07:01PM

I always have wondered how long did you have to fight Fransiso.you locked her up outside once right. So grateful that Wendy has never cheated on me. She is so infinetly better than that slack you call a wife

Posted by: Professional ()
Date: September 16, 2014 07:46PM

Oh I see me and the DUI right! Gosh we'll man I'm the only one right that makes mistakes!! Yeah that's it wow!! You called me on it.... Sheesh how can I ever recover... What can I do? Let me ask you one addict to another what did u do to help your daughter...
that way I can follow in those same loving steps!!!

Posted by: Natural nose ()
Date: September 16, 2014 07:53PM

Thanks for posting that great picture of Wendy!! BTW yup that's her cute natural nose unlike that god aweful thing Jamet wears now.

Posted by: Son of a molester ()
Date: September 16, 2014 08:00PM

Me locked up? Where's my record, cheese dick? None! Your poor wife & girls.. Obsessing of an old kiddie relationship. You've got problems! I must have been something good for you to stir up some shit.. Hahaha..

I've got a life, Scott.
Nothing will break my breakage marriage, nothing! You were a footnote in my life, you're a mistake. The best part of you ran down your mother's leg. Hopefully you haven't molested your children as your father has done to his own great-nice.

I have better things to do..

Bye bye..

Posted by: A whore ()
Date: September 16, 2014 08:04PM

What makes Wendy great Barry is that she does not cheat like that slug u call a wife!! I rather have a wife than be married to a prostitute

Posted by: Bye ()
Date: September 16, 2014 08:26PM

Janet Wendy is beyond awesome,when you slept with Natalie I knew then u were no good. You have never and will never be like my love. She is my love. I was wrong to connect with your sorry ass self. I love waking up with her and GOD willing I will die next to her. So fuck u Barry I look forward to the day I will piss on your grave. Janet tell your mom Estella I won't pray for you any longer!!!

Posted by: Always will I mourn ()
Date: September 16, 2014 08:34PM

Janet I pray that one day u wil see how stupid u are!! And have always been !!!! Good bye baby killer!!! I will Never forgive u for that . Ever

Posted by: Urea sociopath ()
Date: September 16, 2014 08:52PM

Again, if your wife is so wonderful, and you are so happy, why do you obsess over someone who wants nothing to do with you? Most normal people move on with their lives. Clearly, you were very hurt and married Wendy to help you get over Janet. Clearly your not over Janet, because you are obsessed and upset that she is with a real man. The only reason Wendy is faithful to you is because you met her in the 9th grade. If she experienced real dick, rather than big nosed troll short dick, she would leave your punk ass. Think about your wife and children and move on. You are a pitiful human being and a waste of time.

Posted by: I have drip dick ()
Date: September 16, 2014 09:44PM

You are a phony piece of shit, Scott! Kiche? It's Castro you 4'11 punk! You honestly think I care of your statements of Wendy. Yeah, okay! Go climb in your house window drunk so Wendy won't find out that your drunk. Smelly? You fucking look like a Vanerial disease. Speaking of that, your wife should get tested because one of your fb who you fucked has Herpes! But I guess it's your wife's mouth who likes the taste of ratchet pussy! How could you hit on your childhood friend's teenage daughter? Wow, fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. You were a piece of shit then & yet continue to be today. Don't flatter yourself, troll, you have people fooled & your kids that your a great individual, oh.. Bullshit! Mona & Cecilia, What about them, bitch! Are you going to make false accusation about them. Natalie, volleyball... More diarrhea from the mouth. Wendy, please go fuck your dirty dick husband so he won't have to bother me. What is your purpose? The best you could do was get Wendy! Tell her to color her roots, she looks like shit. Nice horse teeth too, but I guess after being married to a person like you, I'd look like a sag of shit also. FYI - Hello Kitty isn't the devil. Pray that for your wife, & pray that she'd give you more nookie, so you will get off this site & quit running your mouth. Be man & take care of your business, oops... That's right, Wendy is the male. I thank GOD I had a miscarriage, I couldn't imagine having one of your kids. I'm thankful for what had happened, I protected something innocent being fondaled & kissed by your dad, Carlos!

Posted by: VD of mouth ()
Date: September 16, 2014 11:30PM

Your short bus has arrived, and where is your helmet, Yoda? I swear you act like your stupidity is a virtue. Your a bum & I have argued enough with a retard.

Posted by: Awww Man ()
Date: September 17, 2014 01:27AM

oh for fuck sakes...this thread is back?!?! can you guys maybe handle this OFFLINE...

Posted by: VGFjp ()
Date: September 17, 2014 11:36PM

cute

maybe if they'r legal or before 1990 and haven't contributed to illegals or descrimination fraud

i'd hate asking though - kinda a no win situation there

i was once told that's what i best fit ! never had the chance to go browsing hardly, though

Posted by: Carlos ()
Date: September 18, 2014 10:38AM

Lucinda was muy better than that other whore. At least she shave her pinocho and it no smell like the dumpster behind red lobster. esse that bitch is a thief tho. She stole my virgin maria shift knob out of my regal.

Posted by: Henro ()
Date: September 18, 2014 12:01PM

Is this the Spanish "LIZZIE"?
QUE?

Posted by: Good Grief ()
Date: September 18, 2014 12:13PM

And we've got a thousand more of these people coming?

Posted by: Ay, caramba ()
Date: September 18, 2014 12:34PM

Ay, caramba.. I don't know what these crazy spics are going on and on about but I do know one thing. That Janet lady sure is ugly.

Posted by: Elsa ()
Date: September 18, 2014 12:58PM

Attachments:
Let-it-Go_0.jpg

Re: JAnet Freitag sucks!!!
Posted by: spectator ()
Date: October 01, 2014 12:41AM

Simply awesome.

Posted by: Sucks to be a slut ()
Date: January 12, 2016 07:55PM

What is this thread about? Really? Who is Scott and who is Janet? From what I have read it sounds to me that this Scott guy is an idiot for following a slut like this girl Janet. Janet sounds like a dirty slutty bitch

Posted by: Funny name ()
Date: January 28, 2016 07:05PM

Hmmmm it was you who posed for my dad. Hmm it was you who came to LA in 1993. Hmmm it was you whose naked photos and videos we have seen.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Guy who saw your wife naked ()
Date: January 28, 2016 07:17PM

Please be ready Barry Freitag with what you are about to see.

Posted by: Sorry for Barry ()
Date: January 28, 2016 07:28PM

Oh Janet you will never in your best day.. Be better than her. She is a women that is so loyal to her GOD and herself that I don't think you have ever understood. She is the wife that GOD gave, Janet after that child u and I lost I prayed to God to help me get away from you..... You with all your nasty touge can never be better than Wendy. She is better than you and me. She has virtue that you and I can never have.

Posted by: How fat and ugly is Janet now... ()
Date: May 24, 2018 06:06PM

how mamy more dicks has your wife tasted.....is her mom dead yet? just saying..... lol... sorry the smell of that womans dick breath is horrible... Scott is now going on 20 years of marriage..... to this day....she has never slept around or prostituted herself with other men. We feel sorry for that man

Posted by: barry and janet old a ()
Date: May 24, 2018 06:11PM

so sorry for the Janet's husband...... wait what has actually been your life long career.....local slut.... great... from the tales I hear that is something you excelled at!!!!

Posted by: surprise surprise ()
Date: June 23, 2020 04:46PM

who loops nappy now?!
Attachments:
untitled.jpg

Posted by: Janet Freitag ()
Date: June 23, 2020 05:03PM

I found a seriously nappy haired ugly photo of you.....wow. that nose! Is this you? In your worst? hope it is! Cause you look butt fuck ugly. Cause if it gets worse I really had nothing to worry about. Janet.
Attachments:
img_1200x900_0278234.jpg

Posted by: JF ()
Date: January 14, 2021 12:28AM

Scott,
I don’t know wether to be flattered or offended. Eh, neither. How long has it been, **like** 10 years and you’re still trolling on here? I wish I had the amount of free time you have judging how frequently you make posts - its quite impressive.

What FB page did you pull that picture of me? Does Wendy know you what you do on your free time? Its definitely not my greatest picture - AND?

Look I don’t know what your purpose is and I’m sure you would get a thrill if I engaged & but to be honest, I’m disinterested. It’s unfortunate to both you and Wendy after all these years you find time to continue to harass me. We’re under a pandemic - are you really that miserable? Are you really that pissed off? Are you really that bored? Is there nothing productive you’re able do?

You should be ashamed of yourself, *smh* you are relentless. Focus on Wendy and your family.

Great sketch of Wendy! She’s the first middle aged woman I’ve seen to wear an American Eagle Outfitters shirt. You must be proud. She looks good, but I’m sure it isn’t a recent photo.

Best!
- Janet

Posted by: JF ()
Date: January 14, 2021 12:53AM

You know, now that I’m thinking about it. Why are you really continuing to make posts? Is someone commenting on other threads and you think it’s me? If so, I have no desire to be a troll and stir the pot. So.. if someone is writing to you, it’s not me.

- Janet

Posted by: Scott Kiche - Castro ()
Date: January 15, 2021 02:08PM

I respectfully ask you to cease and desist. Please leave me alone. Thank you, Janet F
Attachments:
181852E2-D805-4CA5-A9E6-B412CB4CA864.png
08E649B9-2F86-4B80-ADD6-5EDD1ED4108E.png

Posted by: Proof friend of Scott ()
Date: January 16, 2021 03:09PM

Hey Janet show him that this photo is on your FB. If you can’t prove that then your a lying slime. Show him that photo on your FB page. Also how is he slandering you? Is your nose not really not that fucked up. We saw the photo and me and my girlfriends were like damm!

Posted by: Nova front line worker. ()
Date: January 16, 2021 03:18PM

I got a call. Yeah bitch ! Show us the link to were this photo is on your FB. If you can’t then your fucking lying. Like you always do. Have you stayed faithful to your husband now.

Posted by: Angry wife ()
Date: January 16, 2021 03:24PM

Oh trust me saben que I found this photo in Scott’s hard drive. So don’t be a two face bitch Janet. I have more photos....

Posted by: Angry wife ()
Date: January 16, 2021 03:45PM

Is that your fat ugly nose there?
Attachments:
3A8092A1-A551-4697-9709-05751B22C926.png

Posted by: Scott Kiche ()
Date: January 16, 2021 04:23PM

Angry wife? No, not at all. Scott - please leave me alone. You are scaring me and I am frighten. After all of these years, I’m not sure where or how or even why you have photos of me and it’s moot, I respectfully ask you stop harassing me. - Janet

Posted by: done ()
Date: January 17, 2021 04:54PM

I get his janet....It was barry who started this, so fuck him ok. I have photos of you cause you sent them to me. We are old now. soon we all die. Barry has the ability to erase this. so ask him. Slander? yeah he started it.so ask him when you are in bed with him. A midget ! LOL fine i wont stop till he calls the guy in charge of this shit. I respectfully you to stop and put at an end what that punk
did. I have more photos sent to my phone.

Posted by: my daughters want you to go away ()
Date: January 17, 2021 04:57PM

so ask him to delete this fucking shit!!!!If he cant I understand. So i wont

Posted by: last plea ()
Date: January 17, 2021 05:02PM

We shared a kid once.....so please end this now...Please. In this pandemic please erase all this shit. He can do it. ask him to end this by ending this Janet. BARRY CAN DO IT!!

Date: January 17, 2021 05:10PM

Scott,

Stop obsessing over me and move on. The past is over.

Wendy does not deserve for you to continue to do this behind her back.

Please cease and desist - leave me alone.

- Janet

Posted by: DEAD BABY ()
Date: January 17, 2021 05:15PM

PLEASE STOP BEING SO PETTY JANET.PEOPLE ARE DYING. PLEASE STOP BEING PETTY. WENDY LOVES ME CAUSE SHE HAS OUR LOPRD CHRIST IN HER HEAART. SO PLEASE OROZCO. TIME TO GET RIGHT WITH OUR LORD

Posted by: YOU AFRAID ()
Date: January 17, 2021 05:17PM

YOU SHOULD BE SCARED JANET..... YOU SHOULD BE

Posted by: CANT PRAY TO MARY ()
Date: January 17, 2021 05:18PM

YOU CANT PRAY TO MARY.... ITS NOT THE WAY TO SALVATION...MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL

Date: January 17, 2021 05:22PM

Move on, & leave me alone.

Posted by: SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ()
Date: January 17, 2021 05:24PM

SO HERE LEAVES US ALL ME AND MY KIDS AND WENDY THE FUCK ALONE OK. PLEASE.... IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK ? THIS WHOLE SLANDER STARTED WITH FUCKING BARRY./ HIS DAD DIED 20013 YEAH TELL HIM TO L;EAVES US ALONE. COOL.

Posted by: WENDY E ()
Date: January 17, 2021 05:26PM

LEAVE MY HUSBAND ALONE OK BITCH... JANET LEAVE MY HUSBAND ALONE

Date: January 17, 2021 05:30PM

I’m am in fear of my life. You continue to scare me. Please refer to email I had sent you along with the copies I have posted on other threads you harass me on. Cease and desist and leave me alone - respectfully, - Janet Freitag

Posted by: Wendy E Castro ()
Date: January 17, 2021 05:34PM

Wendy,

You as well should refer to the copy of the email I have sent Scott requesting that he stop bothering me on these forums.

Please have him leave me alone and stop bothering me. Respectfully, leave me alone.

- Janet

Posted by: Wendy E. Escobar ()
Date: January 17, 2021 06:03PM

Wendy Castro,

Just in case Scott Castro doesn’t show you the email. I am attaching a copy. Please refer to it with him.

Thank you,
Janet F
Attachments:
823A5E97-F41F-4D00-9AE2-EC16558FB076.png
3EF58419-C8D4-48D4-8A5B-070DFF77E7B5.png

Posted by: Stop harassing me ()
Date: January 18, 2021 02:41PM

Please stop calling me and harassing me at work!!! If you had a job which you probably dont I would not be that petty to call me at work. Wanna talk to me direct bitch then call my cell number! So again stop calling my job and harassing me.

Posted by: Scott Kiche Castro ()
Date: January 18, 2021 02:46PM

Scott,

I respectfully request that you & Wendy leave me alone, and stop harassing. I am frighten. Please leave me alone.
Thank you,
Janet F.

Posted by: Scott Kiche & Wendy Castro ()
Date: January 18, 2021 02:55PM

Scott,

I did not contact your wife to harass her. I notified her to check her Facebook messenger for an urgent message. I do not know her cell number.

Again, I respectfully ask that you stop harassing, staking me, slandering me and stop with the character defamation. Please leave me alone, I’m frighten for my life and very scared.

Thank you,
- Janet Freitag

Posted by: Jonathan Feitag ()
Date: September 17, 2022 04:29AM

Scott & Wendy look at what I found. It’s sad but are all the malicious things that Barry an Janet have said about you both thought you should see this. Scary how the lord works.
Attachments:
EB8462A6-3757-45E1-9485-BF093310E229.jpeg

Posted by: Stunned but not surprised ()
Date: September 17, 2022 02:16PM

Was informed about this by a friend in Virginia. Janet let me just say that I get no delight or joy from the misfortunes of your son. No matter how fucked up you and Barry are, I would not wish no ill will to your children. To be stark honest I wish this was happening to Barry instead. But after all the shit he has talked about of so many people on this forum and all the judging he has done and his misplaced arrogance its fitting that Barry be stricken with this. Good book says "Don't judge, so that you won't be judged. For with whatever judgment you judge, you will be judged: and with whatever measure you measure, it will be measured to you.I hope for his sake that he will get out of this storm and and bounce back. But, I have read the flood of national headlines on this and its fucking serious! Crazy that the shit Barry accused me and maliciously exposed me of here on this thread is now the thing his son is being brought down on,in a fucking NATIONAL level! That massive amount of news exposure is fucking unbelievable. Again I don't delight in this cause your son is still a person and if you haven't already I say pray for him cause this is not over yet. Pray as hard and as earnest as you can. You and your family are now in the hands of GOD I pray he is merciful with your boy.

Re: HIS actions spoke volumes of him.
Posted by: RIP cop career ()
Date: September 17, 2022 02:31PM

This poor guy. I say put that officer in prison for two years like him for all the harm he did. That would be justice.
Attachments:
EzggeJgWQAASjFo.jpg

Posted by: like father like son!!! ()
Date: September 17, 2022 03:26PM

You know what Janet, it could not have happened to a nicer couple of guys. That fucking apple didn't even fall from the tree. What goes around came back around in a brutal way.Report says he is white! He is half white and half latino. Half latino and still racist!More like a white wash latino I guess And he now has picked up drinking like his dad, did in his early cop years. I mean shit your son was arrested on the same day that the guy he put in jail for two years was being released.WOW Diositos hand was all over this situation. Freed the victim and jailed the abuser of his authority. Psychologically I hope your son can pull through this cause things went south real quickly for him. Two years only in the force, publicly disgraced, federal investigation, fired from the Florida sheriffs for lying and his background situation and now a DUI on his record sounds like a scary downward spiral of self destruction mode. I am just in total wow mode!!! Take care Scott.

Posted by: Did daddy and mommy proud ()
Date: September 19, 2022 02:40AM

Hey Barry fucking outstanding job on raising another fine example of a dumb ass corrupt white cop! Did you proud I am sure! The Freitag dynasty is secured! Can’t wait for your youngest son to become a cop too! Exciting times for the Freitag boys! I mean look at what a radiant review he received from Florida! Guess he stole some drugs as well! Naughty , naughty. But I can say I’ll feel allot safer knowing garbage like your son won’t be protecting our streets anymore.

To say the least, it is outrageous that an individual such as Mr. Freitag, with a history of alleged misconduct at the Fairfax County Police Department, had become a member of our agency and placed in a position that may have negatively impacted our citizens due to your agency's misrepresentations," Ivey wrote in a two page April 5, 2021 letter to the Interim Police Chief of Fairfax County, David M. Rohrer.
Attachments:
E399FCC0-5354-475F-ADA8-51FE80F823A2.jpeg

Posted by: Blessed be the name of our lord. ()
Date: November 17, 2022 02:38PM

We received the letters Wendy and I prayed for you Janet. Did not open them and just threw them away. May GOD bless your children

Posted by: Listen to the lord GOD ()
Date: December 27, 2022 03:34AM

Proverbs 3:34
34 He mocks proud mockers but shows favor to the humble and oppressed.

Posted by: We learn from the lord ()
Date: December 27, 2022 03:37AM

Merry Xmas
Attachments:
44467E1F-3CAC-4832-8247-399E574E693F.webp

Posted by: A lesson for vanity ()
Date: December 27, 2022 03:42AM

30 Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

amfetamines online kopesn amphetamin kaufen amfetamine kopen heroin bestellen heroin bestellen
Posted by: heroin online kaufen ()
Date: December 27, 2022 06:13PM

amfetamines online kopen
amphetamin kaufen
amfetamine kopen
heroin bestellen
heroin online bestellen
Buy Platinum Gift Cards

heroine
kokain
amphetamin-online-kaufen

Buy Platinum Gift Cards

https://61b02679c03d3.site123.me/
https://sites.google.com/view/megachem/home
https://sites.google.com/view/cryptographicmines/

Amphetamin online kaufen
heroine kaufen online | heroin kaufen online| Amphetamin online kaufen
Amphetamin beeinflusst Chemikalien im Gehirn und in den Nerven, die helfen, Hyperaktivität zu kontrollieren und zu verwalten. Amphetamin wird zur Behandlung von ADHS eingesetzt. Amphetamin Das Amphetamin-Medikament Evekeo wird zur Behandlung von ADHS und Narkolepsie eingesetzt. Evekeo wird häufig zur Behandlung von Fettleibigkeit bei Menschen mit Diäten oder anderen Therapien angewendet, die möglicherweise nicht abnehmen. Es ist bekannt, dass bestimmte Tierarten eine längere Exposition von Amphetaminen in extrem hohen Konzentrationen des Patienten verursachen, um eine übermäßige Produktion des Dopaminsystems oder Nervenschäden zu verursachen, aber bei Menschen mit ADHS wird die Pharmakopöe manchmal als Amphetamin zur Behandlung von Mangel-Hyperaktivitätsstörung verwendet. Eine Langzeitbehandlung mit Amphetamin reduziert strukturelle und funktionelle Anomalien des Gehirns bei ADHS-Patienten und verbessert die Funktion in verschiedenen Teilen des Gehirns, wie zum Beispiel im Nucleus caudatus des rechten Basalganglions.
heroine kaufen online | heroin kaufen online| Amphetamin online kaufen
Dosierung :
https://heroinekaufen.de/product/heroin-online-kaufen/

amfetamines online kopen
amphetamin kaufen,
amfetamine kopen,
heroin bestellen,
heroin online bestellen

Bevor Sie mit der Einnahme von Amphetamin und jeder Nachfüllung beginnen, konsultieren Sie das Arzneimittelhandbuch Ihres Apothekers. Verwenden Sie dieses Medikament mit oder ohne Nahrung, normalerweise einmal täglich morgens,
https://alphamegadocumentarions.co/product/buy-counterfeit-e50-euro/
wie von Ihrem Arzt verordnet. Die Einnahme dieses Medikaments spät am Tag kann zu Schlafproblemen (Schlaflosigkeit) führen.
https://heroinekaufen.de/product/amphetamin-online-kaufen/
prepaids and chipped cloned cards for sale
Crystal zerstört Körper und Seele

Wir helfen Kunden bei der Beschaffung angemessener Medikamente. Online-Amphetamin-Anbieter sind bestrebt, Qualität in Bezug auf Ihre Medikamente bereitzustellen. Unsere Kunden suchen nach einer zuverlässigen Online-Apotheke, Online-Amphetamin, Methylon, Methamphetamin, Ketamin-Store, pass on das ,Amphetamin online kaufen „echte Angebot“ bietet. Wir bei Online-Amphetamin-Anbietern wissen, dass pass on Verwendung der richtigen Medikamente zu sanctum besten Preisen in vielen Fällen nicht nur Ihre Lebensqualität verbessern, sondern auch Ihren Geldbeutel schützen kann.
APVP for sale (also known as A-PVP, Alpha-PVP
https://helpmehempinc.com/product/get-zen-tranquility-cbd-capsules-300mg/

Wickr ID: alphaplug007
Telegram: vonheroin

Nembutal Online,
Herion zu verkaufen, heroin kaufen online, heroine kaufen online, Heroïne kopen, Heroïne online, Heroïne online kopen, Kaufen Sie Actavis Promethazin online Actavis Promethazin, Kaufen Sie Sexpillen online ohne Rezept, Kaufen Sie Viagra online ohne Rezept, Ketamin kaufen, Ketamin online kaufen, Ketaminpreise, Kokain online kaufen, Kokain zu verkaufen, Kokainpreise online, Viagra 100mg online kaufen, Vimax online kaufen, WH-018 zum Verkauf online, Wo kann ich Cialis 20mg online ohne Rezept kaufen, wo kann man Nembutal online kaufen, Zyrexin online zu verkaufen
https://darkfox-onionsite.com/dead-presidents/

Posted by: A fathers delight and sorrow ()
Date: January 22, 2023 11:11PM

3 John 4
English Standard Version
4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

Proverbs 22:6
English Standard Version
6 Train up a child in the way he should go;
even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 23:24
English Standard Version
24 The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice;
he who fathers a wise son will be glad in him.

Proverbs 20:7
English Standard Version
7 The righteous who walks in his integrity—
blessed are his children after him!

Acts 3:19
English Standard Version
19 Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out,

Posted by: God is raining on you ()
Date: February 01, 2023 02:56PM

Have you and Barry repented of your sins? I know we have!
Attachments:
IMG_6984.JPG

Posted by: no not yet right? ()
Date: February 01, 2023 03:07PM

All those pointless degrees.... they don't mean shit. Cause you cant do nothing against what GOD has allowed. pointless cause they cant reform or help your line. I have so many.... GOD has a promise for me. He has showed me he will fulfill it. Tell me again please.... how is your community college degrees gonna help him. You both would be surprised how this dead beat dad was able, WITH GODS HELP JANET!!! Raised no whores! One is about to be a lawyer.oldest in the medical field, third works for Warner brothers..... Please you two fools.. tell me again what a dead beat dad I am Janet. I am a midget? lol you both are fucking spiritual midgets beyond what u understand. You want to sue me ok bring it on.

Posted by: gods child ()
Date: February 18, 2023 11:02PM

Janet repent..... you are getting older..... that beauty is starting to fade....the spiritual bankruptcy is deep. Your so called intelligence is not as great as your pride believes it to be. Even Barricks. just accept the lord Christ. please.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.